Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 345, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah but why you it be worrying if you found a second reason to townread her?

Also unless scum could get a difficult lynch on d1 easier than later on it doesn't really matter what order things go in.
What worrying? I wanted to reestablish why I was initially town reading her since that's what Heartless asked about.

That's what Im saying, scum could get a more difficult mislynch now since later on some of them might be dead.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 339, SirCakez wrote:TBH I can't remember why I was town reading them which isn't really a good sign
On the second thing I just disagree but w/e

I don't like these long back-and-forths, they usually aren't productive, so if someone else wants me to point out other things I disliked about that post, I will.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 348, PrettyPrincess wrote:and anyway, SC looks town enough so... I'm fine with my RL vote where it is
Why is SC town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

I would <.<
I feel like no matter what I say you're gonna keep scumreading me anyway tho
@infinity
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Well

That's why I asked for anyone else
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 353, SirCakez wrote:I would <.<
@infinity
Don't play the pity me card. I will vote you on principle. Fibd scum. Not this vote the popular wagon crap.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 328, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 310, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC.

VOTE: SirCakez
Can you carry on this train of thought? Anyone can read and it doesn't tell us much, I want to know what stood out to you and made you think "scum"

/Gin
I'm scum reading SC because I found that he's not really taking any initiative and his case on Titus is poor.

Take his for example where he described the game state. Instead of making an effort to change it, he simply just sulks and calls it dead. Prior to that post, PP had suggested that we should talk about who to vote for Rouge Leader and Titus casts a naked voted for Infinity. Those posts were things he could have commented on if he found the game was dead.

In his and , he seems to be hinting that he has a scum read on AJ and me, but doesn't follow up at all with his suspicions.

I didn't pay much attention to it the first time but after a reread I noticed how awkward he was when he voted for Titus in . I'm not sure if was a hint at a role or what but it read to me like he was trying to play his vote off as a joke because he either had a very weak reason or one that he thought wouldn't be too convincing if people questioned him on why he voted for her. The reasoning for the vote is also pretty bad. Effort is NAI and trying too hard can easily come from town who want to work with people they town read or have people sheep their reads because they are confident in them.
In post 339, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 281, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
Cakez, I'm concerned about your question as it's feels like a loaded one. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're asking why a townie should act...townie.

It just feels like you're saying people aren't acting scummy and you want them too.

/Gin
Yeah I'm dumping this point. I was wrong I think, too much evidence to the contrary.
In post 285, PrettyPrincess wrote:"Confirmed" is used by newer (read: bad) players the way that millennials use "literally"
As a millennial this both offends me and is also probably true
In post 292, Heartless wrote:
In post 279, SirCakez wrote:
In post 265, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 264, SirCakez wrote:Someone hasn't posted while on V/LA? Must be scum...
Wasn't what I was implying...

Ari tends to lurk as scum and I was suggesting to PP if they would like to see if this is him pulling that once him and TB come back.
Not you, Heartless's

LUV is pinging me
the SAAAAAAASS

i only saw the v/la post after i flipped the page from fire's prod post.

ari still has a reputation for being a lurksack as scum so i don't know why you would go out of your way to give me shit for that.
I'm aware of Ari's lurking as scum, I just wanted to make a joke.
In post 298, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 257, SirCakez wrote:This avoids the question
No it doesn't. You asked why you would fake your response, I said you probably couldn't help but fake it.
Not that, the "what is fake about it?" that was the initial question.

Nero scumreading me is unsurprising, probably town really as I think he'd want to keep me around for a later mislynch as scum
LUV's "I read his ISO and older games and don't think this is town!cakez" is total bullshit though, especially since it came right after I said he was pinging me
Molla's naked voting is shity too but iirc Molla never explains things
Princess's complete lack of game awareness with their vote on me for Rogue Leader is odd but I want to say it's derptown, as I think scum wouldn't want to stick out so much with trying to put someone being wagoned in a power position
I'm not really scumreading Titus anymore (she's null now) so

VOTE: AJ

P-edit: Hi TTH! I'm not avoiding you guys, I just didn't think to ask about your Princess read. TBH I can't remember why I was town reading them which isn't really a good sign so I'm going to reread them and Klingon since Klingon is being wagoned and I have no read there.
My LUV scumread was initially from how it feels like he's following the crowd (sheeping my alban scumread, sheeping a vote for Infinity rogue leader, sheeping Molla on Piper's post restriction being annoying) and then jumping to respond to a joke that wasn't aimed at him felt weird. And then his vote with some really weak reasons on me is terrible.

VOTE: AJ
Reposting this in case Fire misses my vote in the spoiler
A couple of your points are blatant misrepresentation.

1.) I'm not scum reading Alban and I never was. He's been null for me since the start.
2.)The joke you made about v/LA wasn't clear who it was directed towards.
3.) I didn't give more than one reason prior to this post for why I'm voting for you.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 am

Post by alban »

In post 144, Heartless wrote:alban, which alignment do you prefer to play?
Most definitely town.

But I am good as scum too. In the two games I was scum, I won one, and in the other I was unfortunately night-killed by the serial killer :( but had I been alive, I wouldn't be caught I think. Gin was a part of it.

There was one more on one other site which went terribly for me coz I misunderstood the rules of the greater mafia set-up. I unfortunately revealed something which caught up to me, all coz it was my first time playing that set-up and coz mod didn't get back to me about my queries.

In short, I am comf-ier playing town, but I could turn out to be a sly mafia. I have a guilty conscience as mafia which I think reflects in my posts and makes my posts appear pretty town-like. Also probably coz people think I am too dumb to be a mafia :facepalm: Usual suspects kinda scenario I guess. Which helps me escape lynches effectively.
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Indigo »

I am sorry, i am here, i have read up to page 11 but wanted to post to say that i am almost caught up but it appears that i have 3 hours left to pick up my prod. I am here.
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why people are scum reading KL. Entrance was awkward and the over justification for the prod dodge is a bit of a concern but she at least gave some reads. She'll have to explain those when she gets back at least and if there is more than just what has been discussed, she'll have to interact with that as well. I rather wait and see with her.
All of her reads were townreads. Which alignment do you propose is more likely to give out townreads like candy, especially that early, especially when they don't think
literally anything that's been discussed up to that point was alignment indicative?
;)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 357, alban wrote:
Most definitely town.

But I am good as scum too. In the two games I was scum, I won one, and in the other I was unfortunately night-killed by the serial killer :( but had I been alive, I wouldn't be caught I think. Gin was a part of it.

There was one more on one other site which went terribly for me coz I misunderstood the rules of the greater mafia set-up. I unfortunately revealed something which caught up to me, all coz it was my first time playing that set-up and coz mod didn't get back to me about my queries.

In short, I am comf-ier playing town, but I could turn out to be a sly mafia. I have a guilty conscience as mafia which I think reflects in my posts and makes my posts appear pretty town-like. Also probably coz people think I am too dumb to be a mafia :facepalm: Usual suspects kinda scenario I guess. Which helps me escape lynches effectively.
Did you play with someone called Secret Agent Jin? I don't recall playing with you

/Gin
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by alban »

Oh yeah. It was Jin. Not you.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 1.05

Pine [2] The Thinker, Aj the Epic
SirCakez [6] Aeronaut, alban, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Lil Uzi Vert, Infinity 324
Titus [1] Pine-A-Tonics
PrettyPrincess [2] Heartless, Drunken Piper
Aj The Epic [1] SirCakez
Infinity 324 [1] Titus
Klingoncelt [2] Desperado, PrettyPrincess
Indigo [1] Klingoncelt

Not Voting - [1] Indigo

Rogue Leader Vote:

SirCakez (1): PrettyPrincess
Drunken Piper (1): Heartless
Infinity 324 (4): Desperado, Drunken Piper, Lil Uzi Vert, The Thinker
Nero Cain (1): BBmolla

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.
Lil Uzi Vert is V/LA till 13th
The Thinker is V/LA till Monday
AJ The Epic V/LA till 15th
Nero Cain replaces KuroiXHF
Indigo has 24 hours to respond to prod

With 17 Alive, It Takes 9 To Lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-01-24 15:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

LUV, how do you see the difference between your town and scum meta? Do you think you could fake your town meta as scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 331, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:About the Rogue Leader thing, I think it's a disservice to vote yourself as captain. The way it's set up, it's like we can vote to lynch someone and that's who we think is scummy, as for voting for rogue leader, it's like voting for who your strongest town read is.

Basically, if you're town, then people will see that and you'll be elected and it seriously discredits a whole other dimension to the game that can be analyzed if you vote yourself.

/Gin
Gin is overthinking things. Nero is bleeding Town all over the place, and is actively gamesolving. He's a good Rogue Leader for now.

VOTE: Nero for Rogue Leader

Pine
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 354, Infinity 324 wrote:Well

Riiight.
In post 355, Titus wrote:
@infinity
Don't play the pity me card. I will vote you on principle. Fibd scum. Not this vote the popular wagon crap.
I wasn't trying to get pity, I was telling off Infinity for acting like what I answered would actually affect his opinions
And I'm voting AJ, who is definitely not a popular wagon right now
In post 356, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 310, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC.

Can you carry on this train of thought? Anyone can read and it doesn't tell us much, I want to know what stood out to you and made you think "scum"

/Gin
I'm scum reading SC because I found that he's not really taking any initiative and his case on Titus is poor.

Take his for example where he described the game state. Instead of making an effort to change it, he simply just sulks and calls it dead. Prior to that post, PP had suggested that we should talk about who to vote for Rouge Leader and Titus casts a naked voted for Infinity. Those posts were things he could have commented on if he found the game was dead.

In his and , he seems to be hinting that he has a scum read on AJ and me, but doesn't follow up at all with his suspicions.
Ok yes I could have done more to lift the game state when it was dead, I admit.
But how can you say I haven't followed up my AJ suspicions? I'm voting him.
I didn't pay much attention to it the first time but after a reread I noticed how awkward he was when he voted for Titus in . I'm not sure if was a hint at a role or what but it read to me like he was trying to play his vote off as a joke because he either had a very weak reason or one that he thought wouldn't be too convincing if people questioned him on why he voted for her. The reasoning for the vote is also pretty bad. Effort is NAI and trying too hard can easily come from town who want to work with people they town read or have people sheep their reads because they are confident in them.
The spirits thing was a joke. Why can't I make a joke while making a serious vote?
The "effort is NAI" thing I've already spent a while arguing over, and I've realized it's wrong since.
-snip big quote-

1.) I'm not scum reading Alban and I never was. He's been null for me since the start.
3.) I didn't give more than one reason prior to this post for why I'm voting for you.
-Your "you're overreacting" post aimed at alban was definitely implying a scumread
-I thought it was, but I'm biased since I asked so I'll leave you alone on that.
-You gave "Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC."
Which is presumably meta and a dislike of some kind of my posts (???). So two reasons, if you will. Not really a big deal, but both of those reasons suck without being backed up.

Also, Alban's recent posts read like scum fluffing trying to avoid producing serious content
alban wrote:
Most definitely town.

alban wrote:Oh yeah. It was Jin. Not you.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 365, SirCakez wrote:Riiight.
What's wrong for asking if someone else wants me to elaborate so I don't get into a huge useless back and forth
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Princess so pretty, if you HAD TO surmise,
is scum and why, in those pretty eyes.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 348, PrettyPrincess wrote:and anyway, SC looks town enough so... I'm fine with my RL vote where it is
Why is SC town?
(hic)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 366, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 365, SirCakez wrote:Riiight.
What's wrong for asking if someone else wants me to elaborate so I don't get into a huge useless back and forth
It's not really wrong, just annoying.
"I don't want to talk to you about the big post you made, but I'd love to talk to anyone else about it!"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 359, Desperado wrote:
In post 312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why people are scum reading KL. Entrance was awkward and the over justification for the prod dodge is a bit of a concern but she at least gave some reads. She'll have to explain those when she gets back at least and if there is more than just what has been discussed, she'll have to interact with that as well. I rather wait and see with her.

All of her reads were townreads. Which alignment do you propose is more likely to give out townreads like candy, especially that early, especially when they don't think
literally anything that's been discussed up to that point was alignment indicative?
Generally scum but I think it comes down to play style. Some people prefer town hunting or are better at town hunting than others.
In post 363, Infinity 324 wrote:LUV, how do you see the difference between your town and scum meta? Do you think you could fake your town meta as scum?
Hard to say really since I always get that I'm a hard read as either alignment. I will say that I'm more loose as town but I'm not sure if that's the right word. Definitely think I can fake my town game though.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@cakez Trust me, it'd be more annoying the other way.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 365, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:

Riiight.
@infinity
I wasn't trying to get pity, I was telling off Infinity for acting like what I answered would actually affect his opinions

/Gin

The spirits thing was a joke. Why can't I make a joke while making a serious vote?
The "effort is NAI" thing I've already spent a while arguing over, and I've realized it's wrong since.
-snip big quote-

-Your "you're overreacting" post aimed at alban was definitely implying a scumread
-I thought it was, but I'm biased since I asked so I'll leave you alone on that.
-You gave "Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC."
Which is presumably meta and a dislike of some kind of my posts (???). So two reasons, if you will. Not really a big deal, but both of those reasons suck without being backed up.

Also, Alban's recent posts read like scum fluffing trying to avoid producing serious content
alban wrote:
Most definitely town.

1.) No it was not implying a scum read at all. If it was, I would've voted for him when I said it.
2.) I mentioned I reread your ISO to make it clear how I came to the conclusion that this isn't your town game. My only reason given there was meta.
3.) I missed your vote on AJ but the point still stands for now, but to be fair he hasn't been here to answer questions you may have for him.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 371, Infinity 324 wrote:@cakez Trust me, it'd be more annoying the other way.
I'd rather talk to you about it then have you hold it over my head and refuse to discuss it.
In post 372, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 365, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:

Riiight.
@infinity

/Gin

-snip big quote-

alban wrote:
Most definitely town.

1.) No it was not implying a scum read at all. If it was, I would've voted for him when I said it.
2.) I mentioned I reread your ISO to make it clear how I came to the conclusion that this isn't your town game. My only reason given there was meta.
3.) I missed your vote on AJ but the point still stands for now, but to be fair he hasn't been here to answer questions you may have for him.
-You don't need to vote someone to have a scumread on them. I thought you were tho so I'll give you this.
-Another misinterpretation <.<
-I mean I don't think he's been V/LA or anything so that's not really a good sign

My LUV scumread is pretty dead now fyi
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 373, SirCakez wrote:I'd rather talk to you about it then have you hold it over my head and refuse to discuss it.
It shouldn't matter so much to you if youre town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”