Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

And idk how my reads aren't organic, but whatever. Sounds like you're just making things up there? I had 3 strong SRs all game, and I've been proven wrong about 2 of them. My few strong TRs have been proven right. In the end, I'm in the same boat as everyone who lynched Lapsa and Mozamis now, although I only lynched one townie (Alisae killed the other, although I wish it had been pine instead).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

There's a reason why I am asking Nero to pick a side.

Btw, Nero is still my preferred lynch today. I was hard townreading AJ before so I kinda don't want to do that today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:50 am

Elibirn, I do want you to ask one thing. If I was scum, and you believe there are 3 left, who are my scum buddies and why do you think that? Regardless of you believing im scum or not, I'd have to have at least one buddy. Maybe two. So who would they be, and have they been bussing me since D1? It's something to think about and analyze.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:55 am

In post 4001, Titus wrote:There's a reason why I am asking Nero to pick a side.

Btw, Nero is still my preferred lynch today. I was hard townreading AJ before so I kinda don't want to do that today.
So was I, but I am rethinking things after being wrong about 2 SRs. I'll try to post a case later as to why I voted him, but the gist is he's been opportunistic and has flip flopped reads/wagons based solely on who was more likely to get lynched. I'll have to ISO and look up posts that support me thinking that. I don't strongly SR him though, and Nero is a very good possibility. Now that I'm proven wrong with my theories about gamma/Kyouko (I'm not voting pine solely due to possibly being wrong there too now), I am open to other possibilities. Nero is one of them. My main TRs are Titus, Gerry, and Sonia to a lesser extent. Elibirn is also a TR, but he's a bit iffy if only due to the chance he could be scum playing very well, but I don't rly think that's the case.

So Nero/pine/AJ are really all that's left IMO,
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus still OMGUS scum reading me, Tywin scum reading me after I said I'd be somewhat ok with his lynch. I am shocked.
SHOCKED!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 am

In post 4004, Nero Cain wrote:Titus still OMGUS scum reading me, Tywin scum reading me after I said I'd be somewhat ok with his lynch. I am shocked.
SHOCKED!
Even I'm somewhat okay with me being lynched, since I don't think it's mylo. I can be lynched I think without losing the game, and I have a bad feeling that I'll be quicklynched in Lylo if not today. I think Gerry would naked vote automatically without a single thought crossing his mind, and then scum can finish the job. I have a feeling that's why he's still alive... Maybe the same goes for Titus. Alisae was too dangerous for scum to leave, since she was becoming town leader (sort of), and she didn't want to lynch me prior to a gamma/Kyouko/pine flip. I think pine would be scum due to that (plus his naked vote on me, while STILL never providing a single reason to SR me). It is what it is though.

As for my read on you, you've been null to me all game (and I stated that D2 onward, D1 I had you as slight town), and the fact of the matter is that you're far less of a TR than the other confirmed, close to confirmed, and seemingly town players I've already listed. That leaves me 3 players, with you being one of them. I didn't know you said you were okay with my lynch, but I now I want to ask you why you SR me. Give a case and take a hard stance somewhere. Don't just say 'I'm okay with lynching Tywin I guess' without giving reasons for it. That's scummy.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3996, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Is wanting the mason to claim today a bad idea or no?
It's fine. This is, frankly, exactly when Masons should claim. Late game, when having confTown narrows things considerably.

There are not five scum total. 4+NormalTraitor would never have passed review. Please curtail discussion of it, it's super unproductive.

Kind of laughable that Tywin insists that no one has ever made a case on him. Pretty sure half of the game has.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:39 am

I ask for the case all game, yet one is never produced. Look how you a kid the question entirely pine by claiming half the game gave one, but never show proof of what doesn't exist. Your statement is a misrepresentation of the truth at best, lying at worst. Provide a case or admit you're scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:41 am

What's laughable is you think your sidestep of the question all game somehow works and doesn't show how scummy you are for not being able to answer a simple thing like why you scum read me. Give reasons without avoiding the question. Classic scum post there.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

You'd think if Pine was town (he isn't) and he had such a great case against me, he'd get sick of me asking for it every day phase and give a post that says

'The reasons I think you're scum are:

A

B

C

D'

Etc. but pine won't do that. Instead, he sidesteps the question entirely all game, and then makes AtE posts saying 'everyone has given a case, so laughable hahahaha.' That's not an answer and is scummy as fuck to post. If he has conviction that I'm scum, SO MUCH so that he literally voted me every day phase and has never scum hunted anyone else even once (ISO him and see how fucking useless he is), he'd have a damn solid case on me and would post it without delay.

The fact that he hasn't and doesn't is enough to say he's scummy. ISO him and tell me why you'd TR that. Uselessness isn't AI, but not answering basic questions, sidestepping any hard stance, and voting town all game long sure is.

Notice the difference between a player like Titus who is town (or even Elibrin), and a player like Pine, who is null at best. Titus gave hard reasons for SRing me. I could answer the charges. Titus interacted with me. Pine has never done so. He hasn't given any real reason to SR me, and if he is sheeping titus' reasoning, then he's probably scum for it. He should have his own solid reasons for SRing me and ONLY me all game. He sure hasn't scum hunted anyone else (except obv town like mozamis). Anyone else see the difference here? ISO him instead of remembering the game wrong and see for yourself.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

That all being said, I doubt anyone will actually ISO the guy, because players like Elibrin seems to hard TR a guy that has never scum hunted anyone (not even me) and thinks Pine has contributed a ton, although what he's actually contributed is puzzling me. He posts general game status stuff instead of scum hunting. It's the classic scum game, but somehow he gets TR for it. Gamma was my hardest SR for doing the same thing, but apparently that's Gamma's entire play style in a nutshell... So idk what to think of him for future games. Unless this is how Pine plays every game, I continue to SR him. If he's another gamma style player, then I question why these guys choose this play style to begin with. It looks scummy to me, and it isn't pro-town behavior to not look for scum. Don't be just a vote and leave player. Don't play mafia if that's all you're capable of, because you hurt your team for either alignment doing it.

Titus wants Nero to take a stance and I agree. I want pine to do so too, and if his stance continues to be 'Tywin is scum,' then he needs to give clear reasons for it as well as look for scum buddy(s). Even if I had been scum, I'd not be the only one, so never looking outside of voting me shows a clear and decisive unwillingness to help town win. The fact that I'm town just makes it worse, but since that can't be confirmed, I think pine should be placed on notice in the event of Lylo. If he was such a strong Town player, he'd be NK'd by now.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

Let's also not forget Pines vote and post trying to get Alisae lynched yesterday. I haven't forgotten, and I'll repost it if needed. That was the biggest scum tell in the game IMO, and I said that D3. It's unfortunate that Pine wasn't lynched instead of Gamma, or NK'd instead of Kyouko, but I'm still confident in him being scum. If I'm wrong, then him trying to lynch the vigilante instead of looking for scum was probably the worst play of the game. It was scummy af. I haven't seen anything worse than that all game long. The only reason pine changed his vote back to me was because Titus unknowingly coached him to remove his vote on Alisae.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

Tywin, would you vote Nero? Elbrin?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

Mason should claim if wagoned or lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4005, Tywin Lannister wrote: As for my read on you, you've been null to me all game (and I stated that D2 onward, D1 I had you as slight town), and the fact of the matter is that you're far less of a TR than the other confirmed, close to confirmed, and seemingly town players I've already listed. That leaves me 3 players, with you being one of them. I didn't know you said you were okay with my lynch, but I now I want to ask you why you SR me. Give a case and take a hard stance somewhere. Don't just say 'I'm okay with lynching Tywin I guess' without giving reasons for it. That's scummy.
Its not really my fault that I'm not confirmed. I guess I didn't know that your d1 town read on me was "slight". Yes, I realize you started null reading me and I asked you why but I don't think you ever responded to it. I made a post at some point about how annoying it was that I was either null or light scum read (by most everyone) but no one was engaging me or saying anything. I mean obviously Titus is scum reading me b/c I voted her d1 but she's scum read everyone that voted her so lol.
In post 3988, Nero Cain wrote:his last few posts are ate and we aren't in Lylo. He also had a weird as F town read on me d1 then suddenly downgraded me for F all reason. So scum keeping me as a maybe lynchble if a SRS wagon ever started on me.
If its scummy that I didn't list reasons (though I obviously did) is it scummy that you missed them or pretended to? The only reason that I haven't voted you yet is b/c I think the wagon speed of yesterdays wagon made you look p town though I've been fooled using that tell before so.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 100, Cephrir wrote:Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
In post 3123, Cephrir wrote:Tywin Lannister 5 (Pine, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn)
Like both these wagons were shit and the common names are Pine, Titus, Elbirn so there is scum within those 3. Also funny coincidence that all 3 hold the same spot on both wagons (Pine 1, Titus 3, Elbirn 5)

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4002, Tywin Lannister wrote:Elibirn, I do want you to ask one thing. If I was scum, and you believe there are 3 left, who are my scum buddies and why do you think that? Regardless of you believing im scum or not, I'd have to have at least one buddy. Maybe two. So who would they be, and have they been bussing me since D1? It's something to think about and analyze.
That was mostly snark, and I reflected later that that many scum would make zero sense.

Pending further review doe your scumbuddy is sonia.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3989, Elbirn wrote:Tywin your AtE is being laid on far too thiccc. Yes, with 3 c's. I don't even understand what you're upset about. And your attempts to discredit pine as not doing anything make no goddamn sense when he's been contributing quite a bit since shedding his lurker-sack-Ness from day 1. And then I have no idea how you forget several people as being in the game and push that it's lylo and dude you're just what

I've been flip-flopping on your alignment all game but I think these recent posts have solidified me being tired of your shit. Constant, baseless ate, and your jabs at Pine are like scum stubbornly refusing to let go of a mislynch they want. The latter is exactly what I do when I'm scum, and I feel that plenty of scum have done it, you don't have organic read progressions cuz it's all fake so you pick a target and you stick with it and then you don't know when to stop.
As much as you like to insist otherwise, people *really do give reasons for scumreading you and have been doing so for some time*

And re: some of your other recent posts,
Scum 101: "If I'm scum then who's my buddy? Hmm?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

talk to me about Sonia and a Tywin team.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Pine »

Sonia is unlikely due to Cloudkicker analysis, which is so far pretty accurate.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, how about no. Sonia is locktown.

I am near conftown.

AJ/Sonia/Pine let's block this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Pine »

Done.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Pine »

In fact, pretty much anyone you didn't just name can take a long walk off a short pier.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Pine »

Gerryoat can live too.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Pine »

And actually I think I'm mixing up Elbirn and AJ.

So never mind, I can't copy Titus's homework.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”