TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

At this point we know Ari is 100% scum. There is no need not to vote this guy up. Mastin is town simple as that.

Look, Mastin is one of those that you require to use over half of the entire tool belt to lynch and those tools can't be used until flips have been made later down the road. That's what you get for being experienced as scum. However it's pretty clear she'll be killed N1 or N2, after that, it's worth taking into consideration...

I simply don't understand the value of going on a possible mislynch over a conf!scum lynch.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's just not enough rope to go around

WHICH IS A FUCKING OVERSIGHT, MODDDDDD, IN THIS SUPPOSED TORTURENA!
balance among all things
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

In post 1026, drealmerz7 wrote:there's just not enough rope to go around

WHICH IS A FUCKING OVERSIGHT, MODDDDDD, IN THIS SUPPOSED TORTURENA!
Camnnnnn is there double day? :dead:
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 998, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ari can't play scum to save his life
Sad but true.
However, I hadn't read, like, any of the game yet and am doing that now. Get back to me after I catch up a bit and see how you feel. Okay? :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:13 pm

It wouldn't be fair for me not too.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

When did Ari become confscum?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:17 pm

When he went multiple days without posting actual content; on the days he wasn't V/LA.

Normally a meta read isn't the only tool to use on a player but Ari is one of those exceptions and this becomes apparently true as Ari admits it.

Now I'm waiting because I didn't honestly suspect a post from him.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1025, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:At this point we know Ari is 100% scum. There is no need not to vote this guy up. Mastin is town simple as that.
I like your confidence, even if it is misguided lol
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Prism »

This has exploded since the last time I was able to check in but I'm here, rereading, and ready to rock.

Biggest things I'm looking for are Vax/Monokuma if anyone thinks they have anything you think is convincing on either.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 22, mastina wrote:Hey.
VOTE: Nachomamma8.
Dead serious here.
I'm entering in a 1v1 with Nacho.

Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.

I was informed that role assignment wasn't random this game.
Pine knows me to be a stellar scum player and not quite as strong a town player, yet I wasn't one of his picks for the scumteam.
But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.

I refuse to believe he allowed both me and Nacho to be town.
So lynch me, lynch Nacho, doesn't matter who you lynch first but Nacho is scum.
Guaranteed.
Or he just biffed hard when choosing. However, I find this 1v1 ridiculous. Likely a ploy to get rid of Nacho, then manipulate us into letting you live. Not buying it!
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
This is probably 100% accurate
In post 26, mastina wrote:was my original rival in games, presumably the reason why I didn't actually draw scum. (Which I'm taking as a huge fucking slight against me because he knows how much I would have wanted to be his scumbuddy here.) We fought endless times in games. He, along with Nacho, was one of my first friends upon his return to the site, in spite of him consistently creaming me in games where he drew mafia and I drew town. There's dozens of games spanning YEARS of history. Not one or two. Like, more games than y'all have played your entire mafia career on mafiascum, number of games.
Fuck though, this sounds sincere...
Imma have to reread our scumthread for Inorganic Chemistry (I think it was called that, my memory sucks! Whatever awesome game that was...) because I remember something about her being genuine and/or using it to her advantage in some way...
I'll get back to you on that.

Gin could easily be scum from gamestart.

Oh lol Pine is the reason for Mastin2. That's awesome XD

Imma skim earlygame hard now. I read slowly.
Wanted a good foothold first though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 72, mastina wrote:Also, I should probably mention that right now there's a softclaim or two I REALLY want to make--things that Pine wouldn't get, but at least one other player would. I can't give them yet, though, because one of said players in question would be Nacho. Who has a 50% chance of being conftown and a 50% chance of being confscum. I lean towards Pine picking Nacho first, but I don't know for sure. While in THEORY we could wait for nights to sort this out (when one dies via nightkill, lynch the other), but that might take a couple of night phases to actually happen by which point I'd probably be dead and that'd be less-than-ideal.

I think the simplest solution here is to just line up lynches. Lynch Nacho today. He flips town, you lynch me. I'll flip town, but then D3 you lynch Fate and 100% guarantee you, you'll have lynched scum.
He flips town, then while I'm not exactly conftown, Fate is. Any and all power we have should be directed towards keeping Fate alive at that point.
Holy shit is this ever scum!!

"Let's just systematically kill off all of the most prolific players in this thread until there are none left! This seems like a grand idea!"

Like, no.
We'll be in Lylo before we know it then, and have nothing to show for it. Not gonna fall for it, ScuMastina!
- Jingle
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:54 pm

UNVOTE:
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:it's unfortunate your scum game isn't as refined, you should play more
Saying this to Mastina is actually hilarious! Like, if anyone has a refined scumgame, it's Mastina!

I will lol for a while about this! XD
- Jingle
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1033, Prism wrote:This has exploded since the last time I was able to check in but I'm here, rereading, and ready to rock.

Biggest things I'm looking for are Vax/Monokuma if anyone thinks they have anything you think is convincing on either.
It's been a very slow explosion. Well done laying low, I told you we were laying it on a bit thick.
In post 1037, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:it's unfortunate your scum game isn't as refined, you should play more
Saying this to Mastina is actually hilarious! Like, if anyone has a refined scumgame, it's Mastina!

I will lol for a while about this! XD
Obviously. That's why I drafted her first.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by mastina »

Posting in here to basically say:
Had a staff meeting today (so a bit exhausted). I've only got an hour's spare time, and that won't be enough. I work Sunday mornings, but it's been a while since I posted because I had family night on Friday and didn't bother to post after it had ended because I was dead tired then.
In essence, most people know this already, but camn, our dear mod, may not, so just to tell her:
V/LA in general over the weekends, especially the second weekend of the month
, which...is this weekend.

I'll be able to do some online stuff, but not give a proper response until later tomorrow.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, feeling quite a bit better. Thanks for the kind wishes before!

I'm going to *try* not to make huge wall posts, but honestly I'm gonna make what I make. If you really hate them feel free to complain.
In post 560, mastina wrote:
In post 499, drealmerz7 wrote:I figured there is a vig. in the game and I was aware of such when I did it
The problem is: I knew there was a vig in the game, and you knew there was a vig in the game.
What's to stop the scum, especially Pine, from knowing there is a vig in the game?
...Yeah. They already knew it wasn't real.

You want a
real
gambit?

Try this one on for size:
I have a role which can confirm me as town
This is a wifom-post: I may be telling the truth, or I could be fakeclaiming town, or I could be bullshitting scum.
Now THERE'S a gambit for ya. What am I accomplishing with this claim? Is it real, or is it fake?

This is FAR superior to a fake-dayvig claim.
I'd believe it, tbh.
In post 638, mastina wrote:
In post 574, Pine wrote:Mastina, pick a scum and make a case for me. I'm bored.
You want a case?
I'll give you three!
Here's my case on TheRealGin-N-Tonic.
Here's my case on Aeronaut.
And here's my case on Nacho!
As savage as it is to simply link three players ISO's instead of giving a case on any of them, I feel like you can't complain about the current site meta all game and then proceed to mimic it completely.
In post 649, mastina wrote:
In post 607, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, do
you
see a scum motivation behind your play today? Furthermore, do you understand why I'm asking people that question?
Yes, in fact I do see the scum motivation behind my play today. In fact, a large portion of my play this game I'm plagiarizing from my scumgame. Now there were tweaks involved to make it my towngame, of course, but a large portion of my posting is based upon my scumgame, and as a result, it is RIDICULOUSLY easy for me to see my posts as scum. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that I am in fact supposed to be playing a towngame, here.

So as a result: no, I do not see a town reason for you to be asking that question. I can see a reason to ask it as scum, but I see no reason for you to ask it as town.
Ok, first off, there's zero chance that you're plagiarizing an opening post 1v1, and then proceeding to refuse to lay down a single case from your scumgame; if you are, then you're very much overhyping yourself.

Second off; It's pretty clear to me, and should be clear to you, that scum is probably using you as a shield today. The people voting you, namely Sircakes and BTD, are there for no good reason, and as far as I'm concerned are vote parking. I haven't gotten to Ari's replace in yet but from what I've skimmed it's largely similar.

Now Drealmerz' reasoning on you is just as useless, except I've now watched him tunnel people like this in various games as town in an almost identical way, including most notably in Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party which just finished and I can finally talk about it, where he spent two game days tunneling the oblivion out of Titus in an almost identical way as what he's up to here with you.
In post 677, Monokuma wrote:It's ALMOST as if... you planned this whole thing as a charade to justify not having to buss each other? Maybe? Huh, huh, huh???????
Are you being sarcastic in this post or is this a real point you're trying to make?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

The entirety of #710 is pretty manufactured-sounding. It's mostly some very weak reasons for SRing Fate and then him justifying the switch from drealz with more silly bullshit.
In post 710, Vaxkiller wrote:Does anyone actually believe that Fate is town? All he has been doing is spreading miss-information, providing horrible reasons for his voting Hes not even reading the thread !

Asks questions, but refuses to answer small legitimate ones asked of him: . All this translates to scum, and hes having a blast doing it. I'm having fun with this game too, but I can guarantee the scum are having even more fun.
Here Vax is absolutely appalled that anyone could think fate is town, what are we all doing?! Most of Vax's reasoning here is that Fate isn't reading the thread, and is therefore scum, which is at most anti-town.
In post 605, Fate wrote:Wait is camn allowed to post freely too or is that just flavor <_<
Worried?
Here he is commenting on a fluff post as if it's AI
In post 634, Fate wrote:Pine's tellign the truth here

Whichis exactly what I said

Nacho first round scum pick

Fate second round town pick

???

profit
You modified this a bit, and your using fate to defend yourself?
In post 632, Pine wrote:Nacho was a first round pick, Fate. You were a second round pick.

Hate to burst your bubble.
I know I said this before but post reeks of someone thinking of a great joke, but has to wait for the right moment, when the blurt it out all the sudden and it sounds super rehearsed, like they have been waiting to say it for soooo long. As soon as you rolled scum you thought of this right?

VOTE: Fate
I still want dreal dead, once fate flips maybe more people will believe my dreal case.
Also, him asserting that 628 or really any of Fate's postings this game is
too rehearsed
and that's why fate is a really, really, silly accusation to make about fate, who I'm 90% sure just types letters and lets it autocorrect into words into this thread. Like, there's probably a lot of reasons that fate could be scum in this game, but rehearsed posts is not one of them.

I also dislike how he immediately feels the need to justify it, and when you think about it, this justification makes no sense; fate flipping scum would not make drealz seem any more scum worthy anyone, especially since fate has minimal interaction with him besides calling him scum. If anything, a drealz wagon could get marginally more traction if fate flipped town, but even then , nah. So this justification is shit, and this case is shit.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 724, drealmerz7 wrote:my butt is a tender morsel
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 725, Fate wrote:Yeah I skimmed a few pages

SirCakez / dreamerz7 and Vaxkiller are my strongest picks for scum at the moment.
2/3.
In post 777, mastina wrote:I mean honestly I'd prefer my vote to still be on TheRealGin-N-Tonic because they haven't satisfied my needs yet for calling them town and there's lots of pressure on them and that pressure is good and mostly town and something I don't hate and by going off the wagon I weaken it and that's not something bad because a Gin lynch would in many ways be beneficial.

But strictly speaking, if we're talking players-who-have-literally-EVERY-reason-to-be-scum.
Aeronaut is by far the winner. No player fills as many criteria as he does. These criteria extend beyond Pine's picks, as I define them. Beyond Aeronaut as a town vs scum player, there's what Aeronaut has given us.

If we want a scum lynch, he's the best chance we have at getting one, better than any other player. I'd prefer not to push him yet which is why moving my vote off of TheRealGin-N-Tonic was probably premature. But justsayin'. This is where my vote stays unless I'm given damn good reason to shift it elsewhere because the only thing which'll change is the strength of my push here.
*sigh*
In post 778, mastina wrote:(That being said: yes he fills Pine's picks pretty well, too. I don't think camn knows about Aeronaut, so I don't think camn drafts Aeronaut. So that means that there's no time limit--Aeronaut could be Pine's first, second, or even third pick for the draft. He's up there though, in that Aeronaut fits most of the criteria I've defined. Strength as a scum player. Ability to manipulate players. Unknown factor, because he's reasonably obscure. He's not a big-name flashy player. He's low-key. He's effective. He's got the game history, so Pine knows about him. He works well with scumbuddies, so he's great to synchronize a scumteam. There's more, but you get the idea. Aeronaut is an ideal pick for Pine, and his play this game supports my theory because this is scumplay from Aeronaut. I've seen Aero as town, scum, and even third party, and I'm reasonably confident of this.)
Yeah, so while I'm flattered that you think I'm alright at scum play, I've also never finished a game with you where I was scum, unless you go around reading my games, which is doubtful, and by your own definition isn't enough to gain any real grasp on anything anyway.

The closest thing is in Drawn On Arrival, where I targeted a PGO as a backup SK like a doofus. If you want to point to that game and tell everyone it was stellar scum play, that'd be lovely, but I don't see how you would. I've also
never
completed a game with pine where I was scum. I've been town with him like 2-3 times, and I played god-awful. Why you assert that he didn't look around before he picked his picks, but then picked me from the two town games I played with him, I don't know.

I have a feeling you want to see how far you can get with me without providing any reasoning and instead just providing the promise that reasoning is there, and I'm telling you right now that you're absolutely wasting your time trying to do that with me.
In post 790, Monokuma wrote:mastina comes in guns blazing, ranting and raving that she's going to 1v1 you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah for pages and pages

Your entrance: (eloquently) mastina no.

mastina: oh ok (unvotes)

anyone who wasn't pinged by that is either not paying attention or seeing something we aren't.
I really don't think so.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 798, Prism wrote:Monokuma you were doing great up until that last post, ew.
In post 800, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 798, Prism wrote:Monokuma you were doing great up until that last post, ew.
Feel free to vote with me before you catch up properly on Saturday; there's plenty of room on the bear wagon!
In post 802, Prism wrote:Oh I'll vote with you.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
In post 806, Prism wrote:VOTE: Gin N Tonic

It was also a trollvote. Thanks for another town, Pine.
Is there a reason you didn't join onto the bearwagon(tm) after the post that you deemed awful / nacho asking? Because that Gin vote is still from RVSish?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1042, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 724, drealmerz7 wrote:my butt is a tender morsel
Truth

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 837, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 833, mastina wrote:
In post 813, SirCakez wrote:mastin backing off nacho while still scumreading him is another scumtell
Fuck off.
No seriously.
I have nothing more to say to you than this.
I could explain to you any myriad of things about me.
I could explain to you any myriad of things about Nacho.
I could explain to you the intricate history and interplay we have.
But no.

I don't feel like dealing with that bullshit.

So instead I'm just going to say this one more time:
Fuck. off.
In post 838, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I seriously have a bad feeling about Mastin
Ok, well you're still voting Nacho in this post, because you had said in #325 that you were willing to listen to Mastina's point, and that you'd explain why in your readslist. You never explained why in your readslist (you just had mastina blank), so what were you going to say about that?
In post 909, Monokuma wrote: We believe his initial question was designed to give him some interaction with Pine, because he felt he needed some to be present. It felt stilted when it happened, and he clearly hasn't cared about the outcome, and he's failed to explain why he asked it in the first place.
So based on the amount of weight people are actually giving interactions with pine in this game (being none), do you really think that Fate felt the need to interact with Pine at all?
In post 914, SirCakez wrote:2.0

Town: Dreal, Vax, Mono, Nacho
Nulltown: Prism, Gin
Null: Aristo/PK, Jin, BTD6 (one of these three is scum if one of my scumreads isn't)
Nullscum: Aero
Scum: mastina, Fate
Can you explain your Vax and Mono townreads?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Pine »

Aero, you should whine about your flu, it's all the tasty flavor of AtE without the scumminess.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Prism »

Pretty soon Mastina is going to have to start playing mafia instead of whatever the hell you can call what they're doing.
In post 1044, Aeronaut wrote:Is there a reason you didn't join onto the bearwagon(tm) after the post that you deemed awful / nacho asking? Because that Gin vote is still from RVSish?
I couldn't remember why I scumread Gin but remembered having something I thought was compelling. Looking at his ISO I couldn't remember it, and thus moved my vote. Looking back on my own, as in right now, it was what I said in #82. I don't really find it that compelling anymore and think he's far and away the best poster of the past 7-8 pages.

My votes on Nacho and Monokuma were both mostly reaction tests, I didn't really get what I wanted out of either and that's okay. I'm not really sold on either.

At the point of catchup I thought Fate and drealm were both mafia, but now I'm not sure. My first impression of drealm's #1011 and #1018 was that he was bussing somebody, but now after staring at it for awhile longer I'm unsure. That said, drealm's posting has been atrocious all game and I still never got any real explanation as to why anyone townread him. Nacho's #655 was unconvincing to me, I got a town lean from the start but little else since. I've had the opposite experience with a town drealm than what I've had this game.

Fate's entire interaction with Monokuma is a trainwreck. If your name isn't Fate, and you can read the last 4-5 pages and say to yourself, "Yeah Monokuma is definitely mafia, 99% sure" then let me know. If you can't, you'll see my point. This just seems like an awkward attempt to fit some perceived townmeta of himself.

VOTE: Fate
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Fate »

Gin I'm down with you and Aristo but we gots to make real wagons happen now and monokuma and Cakez have the scum on scum painted all over them
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”