Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Nero or Infinity can do me the solid here but both Pine told me that Nero is bleeding town and Infinity is saying Nero has a distinct scum game so could I get a link of one of his games as town and scum? I'd like to be in the loop if anyone brings up an argument for town/scum Nero in regards to meta.

I'd just like some eye candy for when I'm at work tomorrow because I don't like phone-posting that much but I can still read.

/Gin
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 540, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 535, SirCakez wrote:The amount of text in this game just doubled in a page
I'm excited for another round of arguing with mastina
What are your first impressions on Mastina?

/Gin
Still think the slot is town, just irritated that she's going to be annoying me by holding her cryptic scumreads over my head while being completely closed to engagement
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 550, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Nero or Infinity can do me the solid here but both Pine told me that Nero is bleeding town and Infinity is saying Nero has a distinct scum game so could I get a link of one of his games as town and scum? I'd like to be in the loop if anyone brings up an argument for town/scum Nero in regards to meta.

I'd just like some eye candy for when I'm at work tomorrow because I don't like phone-posting that much but I can still read.

/Gin
This is probably not scum!Nero:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68980
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 519, Desperado wrote:but his vote is fencesitty trash
What do you dislike about the Cakez push? I think his vote was trash and Titus trying to write him off as bad town is fairly horrible. I think having some slight reservations is not the fencesitting you claim it is as town have no way to know that they are right or wrong until they flip. Also Kling is a day 3 player, leave her alone. :lol:

Gin Why are you so wary of me and why didn't you ask Pine in your hydra pt?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

I saw you post, then Heartless wrote down "SirCakez," I remembered Infinity was pushing cakez and then remembered Infinity also saying you have a distinct type of play that's hard to fake as scum. I've been meaning to ask for it but I was too lazy; welcome to my brain lol
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:What do you dislike about the Cakez push? I think his vote was trash and Titus trying to write him off as bad town is fairly horrible. I think having some slight reservations is not the fencesitting you claim it is as town have no way to know that they are right or wrong until they flip. Also Kling is a day 3 player, leave her alone.
You said more than once that Cakez is really bad as town, I don't consider that slight reservations, I consider that having your cake and eating it too.
;)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

I'm screaming
In post 555, Desperado wrote:I consider that having your cake and eating it too.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

I swear to god that pun wasn't intentional.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

If it had been, I DEFINITELY would have included a CSI Miami cold open.
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, Desperado wrote:You said more than once that Cakez is really bad as town, I don't consider that slight reservations, I consider that having your cake and eating it too.
ok? Thats not even my slight reservation. If you are going to try and argue with me atleast correctly read the thread.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 178, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 86, SirCakez wrote:Well these spirits, they told me that Titus was trying too hard too early and that she was scum trying to build early towncred. I'm just following what they said.
like this is fucking junk but itz Cakez so whats normally derpy and/or scummy is normal for him. :/
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 222, Titus wrote:I am asking you to differenitate between bad town and scum. If that's full of myself, that's a long game. You've criticized me for not liking everyone who disagrees with me, so I'm asking for where to draw that distinction, and you're claiming I'm full of myself...
no you aren't. You are trying to force your view point that you get unjustifiably wagoned since I guess you have it in your mind that you are super duper town. I don't agree but ok, in the interest of getting scum lynched I am going to agree with the things you say about yourself. I think Cakez is hilariously bad as town and I am fullt aware that I have a hard time telling the difference between bad town and scum. I just think Cakez argument that you were try hard town was bad and I'm ok if that dies.
In post 237, Nero Cain wrote:movie time.

Things to discuss while I'm gone.

Is Cakez bad town or scum?
Does Titus have a crush on me?
Why did Pine vanish?
Will Ari ever post?!?
Why Nero Cain rocks.

and finally

what was the best star wars movie?
??? What am I missing?
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Nero Cain wrote:The only thing that slightly irks me about the Cakez wagon is that there hasn't been any attempt at a couterwagon (maybe Kling?)
What is your town motivation in trying to make it look like I'm fencesitting on Cakes when I'm obviously not.

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

So continues the hilariously long history of Mastina being completely unable to read me correct. At least she's Town this game.

Pine
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 561, Nero Cain wrote:What is your town motivation in trying to make it look like I'm fencesitting on Cakes when I'm obviously not.
I'm not trying to do anything Nero. You are very obviously fencesitting on him.

I think your vote sucks and I want it elsewhere.
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Then why not respond to?
In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:What do you dislike about the Cakez push?

What do you think of the others wagoners?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

are you being serious right now
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

Don't lecture me about not reading the thread properly and they say shit like that
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Desperado »

Do you just ctrl+f for your name and only read what's relevant to you or what? The comment that sparked this conversation was smack dab in the middle of me discussing my thoughts on all five people voting Cakez.
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Absolutely. If you are going to call a wagon bad then you need to explain why.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Desperado »

??????????????????????????????????
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, Desperado wrote:I think your vote sucks and I want it elsewhere.
WHY DOES IT SUCK?!?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Desperado »

And now we've completed the circle.
;)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Hey mastin! It's nice to get to play with you after seeing you in MD so much :)-
In post 550, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Nero or Infinity can do me the solid here but both Pine told me that Nero is bleeding town and Infinity is saying Nero has a distinct scum game so could I get a link of one of his games as town and scum? I'd like to be in the loop if anyone brings up an argument for town/scum Nero in regards to meta.

/Gin
Scum game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66474

Still proud of myself for guessing the scum game in that one :)

Town game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... =+Princess

Still embarrassed with myself for getting force-replaced from that one...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 571, Desperado wrote:And now we've completed the circle.
its a simple question. I could maybe hazard a guess but you should be a big boy and use your words.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Desperado »

I did use my words Nero. You keep bringing up the possibility of him being bad town because you don't believe in it.

^That's the fencesitting I'm talking about.
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”