Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Transcend »

tbh i had a shot 4hours ago and it's only now just come in to play/
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2142, Transcend wrote:stove doesn't deserve to be L-3 btw
if iron flips scum you wont be top TR anymore, too much whiteknighting
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:22 am

Post by gerryoat »

gonna go back to sleep but i just saw a bunch of arguing. anyone in my bottom 4 can be lynched now idc anymore. everyone is so split on everything
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Transcend »

) :

im pretty sureh e's town though

have you read his most recent posts?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

Post by gerryoat »

They've been better, but you've been really against his lynch even before then when they werent any reason for them
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Transcend »

i like

ran him up for a bit

bc i wanted to test y'alls theory bc it was like an ehbleh not diehard townread
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Manuel87 »

Rainbow Reads:
drealmerz7, PeregrineV, Transcend

Clumsy
Ramcius
, ConManMick

kuror0

Alisae, Cabd
Lemon Tree

Elena Fisher
Indigo
, BigYoshiFan

Fro99er
PenguinPower
, Jaack, ironstove

Gamma Emerald

Pine, Pepchoninga, gerryoat

drealmerz: Already mentioned this but him getting annoyed by the earlygame spam felt genuine and is towny. Would like to see more from him but i agree with what he said when he posted after some time. Town is not in control of this game.
PeregrinV: As for drealmerz i would like to see more from him but i like his reads. The early scumreads were close to what i had and later his readslist was also close to mine. Mick and gerry need to change in his reads though.
Transcend: Hard to read but i think he is town. Similar playstyle to my first game with him. This might either change drastically or get locked with the first flip of the game.
Clumsy: Ram felt town to me in his exchange with Pep and him replacing out like he did is something i dont see scum doing. Frustrated town replacing i dont like outside influence but it happened and i think the people trying to paint this as NAI are scummy as fuck.
ConManMick: cant really explain that read lets call it gut for now. I dont see anything that pings me scummy in his Iso.
kuror0: Not much but he was the first to call out gerry for his constant "i am town" spam and reacted good to his childish provocation. Would like to see a readslist from him
Alisae: Not sure about this slot. Probably should be a bit higher but i didnt like how much he defended gerry. Gerrys flip would probably tell us a lot about his alignment.
Cabd: Not much from him so far. Didnt exactly wow me with his entrance. I generally think its really easy to look towny when replacing into a day 1 slot that had no reads on it. His entrance was just to weak to be able to do that though. Need to figure out if the lack of enthusiasm is AI or NAI.
Elena Fischer: Good point about Ram replacing out being towny. Dont know why she would tr gerry when he literally said vote who i want or ill scumread you. I wonder why she never mentioned anything about me again after she said she is going to Iso me.
BigYoshiFan: Simply based on his reads he can be town with some bad reads. Or scum that has good reads on the opposing team. I dont know why he suddenly voted Clumsy when he was Null in his readslist. Probably should be lower but there are to many scummy ppl.
Fro99er: came in and deflected the Ironwagon. I wasnt to fond of th wagon but Irons comeback was aweful and i started to consider voting him. Pushed hard on Clumsy from the start. Should probably be lower in my reads might change it next time.
Jaack: Nothing that made me think he is town so far. Could be in a scumteam with Pep and Iron.
Ironstove: Ill give him that he had the best post in the game so far (it was about a vigi with 2 bullets). Like i said i didnt like his wagon but his comeback was just awefull. Instead of reading up why he had so many cotes he threw around random accusations.
Gamma Emerald: Already explained that read nothing changed maybe some others should be lower then him because my only reasoning for him being scum is meta and i usually dont like to read someone only on meta but still I agree with what Alisae said about town!Gamma not shitposting so much early game. Not sure if i would vote him if he doesnt get some content but if he is town he really should start playing this game.
Pine: One of the leading forces on the Clumsy wagon. The worst reads in the game so far and i dont see a townplayer that bad so the only explanation is he is scum.
Pepchoninga: Looked a little better some time ago but his constant push on Clumsy and wishywashy answers for reads on other players are really bad. The post i quoted when i gave my vote was probably the scummiest shit i have seen in this thread so far.
gerryoat: scum

Funny enough all 3 of my scumreads immediatly tried to deflect the townread on the Ramslot for subbing out.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Jaack »

Like 15 new pages? Good work y'all.

I'm a mini wagon? Bad work y'all.
In post 2092, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2090, Alisae wrote:I'll hop on the Clum wagon in a bit, I want to talk with Jaack a bit before I do tho.
Ok, Jaake why are you scum reading Clumsy?

Who else are you scum reading and why?

Who is your strongest town read.

What do you make of Alise's post 1144?
I'm mostly scumreading Clumsy because of his predecessor. Whenever Ramcius wasn't getting into bicker fights with pepcho he was scum posting (I've explained this before). I didn't like his camping out on Alisae for no reason for like 30 pages, among other things.

As for clumsy himself, the initial Ironstove vote he gave was a lazy scum vote.

In terms of more recent stuff, I also haven't liked his not really a 1v1 thing with you (fro99er) where he's been trhowing shade and trying to set himself opposite of you.... but not actually voting you or even calling you scum. I feel like if he was actually town he'd either try and lynch you or try and convince you that he's not scum... but he's decided to do neither and shade you while hanging out on the iron wagon for whatever reason.

Other scumreads:
Pepcho - I don't know if ironstove is town or not, but either way, pepcho's build up from calling elena scum for voting iron to sorta scumreading iron starting at looks like a fake attempt to make his read change on iron look gradual. Which is weird, because this player hasn't exactly been cautious in terms of throwing shade at random.

drealmerz - starts out relatively active, scumreads transcend on gut/unexplained meta or something. Disappears and gets angry with town for not lynching either target. Looks kind of like unmotivated scum to me. Not trying to gamesolve or talk about anything relevant. Not commenting on stuff that's happening. Just hanging out on calcified reads and wagons.

manuel - I agree with the consensus that his more recent posts haven't been as turboscum as his earlier stuff was, but I also think that despite getting scumread a decent amount by people, no wagon has really developed there or anything. That strikes me as strange.

Strongest townread:
Probably you (fro99er) at this point. You seem to have independently arrived at the same conclusion as me, which is good.

As for Alisae's case, I responded to it in . I missed his rebuttal in first time through the thread, so I'll get to that right away.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2156, Manuel87 wrote:Pine: One of the leading forces on the Clumsy wagon. The worst reads in the game so far and i dont see a townplayer that bad so the only explanation is he is scum.
Pine isn't on the Clumsy wagon
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1211, Alisae wrote: (Quote of )
1. mkay gimmie a town game or two and a scum game or two.
2. Who the fuck cares if people are interested on your ramcius case? Hell saying this makes you look even more oppertunistic. Instead of trying to convince others to switch wagons you hop on the Pep wagon just because it's gaining speed. Really?
3. Gimmie a citation where I accepted your reasoning. I remember voting him because he slipped and he couldn't explain why he slipped or how I was supposed to intrepret the citation in question as not a slip.
4. Fine, how do I know you aren't trying to pocket me and hide under a reason and/or chainsaw me?
5. I know, I'm starting to think that's SvS. But I'm talking about when you so casually switched from Manuel to Ram. (Mo one blames you for your BYF vote)
1. All my completed games are in my wiki, but I only have one scum game on record (but based on I think you found them on my own)
2. I made my case on Ramcius and no one took interest. My vote isn't worth much by itself on a vanity wagon. I put it to good use on another scum, even if I didn't love pepchoscum as much as ramscum.
3. My . Your . I take that as accepting my reasoning. I had no problems with you voting for pepcho. I just find it inconsistent when you call my pepcho vote opportunistic well after the fact when you didn't see much of a problem with it at the time and subsequentially joined the wagon soon afterward.
4. Honestly, there's no way I can explain this without devolving into a worthless back and forth. I'm townreading you, I've said I'm townreading you, I've given my reasons for townreading you and it's up to you to interpret it. If there's anything specific you want clarified, I can do that, but aside from that there's nothing more that I can say other than my townread on you is genuine.
5. At the time, I was scumreading Manuel and Ram about equally. I had done the whole vanity wagon on Ramcius before and saw it gain to traction, so I figured it make more sense to try and get a manuel wagon going, as some people had shown some interest in that. When the Ramcius wagon quickly became a thing I was more than happy to rejoin.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

So Alisae didn't like Jaack switching from Ram/Clumsy slot to Pep because pep was gaining speed and that's opportunistic

But then Alisae yells at me for not leaving my strongest scum read (Clumsy) to vote you because it's gaining speed

Got it
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2158, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2156, Manuel87 wrote:Pine: One of the leading forces on the Clumsy wagon. The worst reads in the game so far and i dont see a townplayer that bad so the only explanation is he is scum.
Pine isn't on the Clumsy wagon
Maybe leading forces was wrong. But he is SR him since he joined and was one of the ppl that tried to negate the tr on Ram/Clum for subbing out.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2160, Fro99er wrote:So Alisae didn't like Jaack switching from Ram/Clumsy slot to Pep because pep was gaining speed and that's opportunistic

But then Alisae yells at me for not leaving my strongest scum read (Clumsy) to vote you because it's gaining speed

Got it
But he hopped on the wagon that was gaining momentum frogger! ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

17 pages...here we go
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1954, Alisae wrote:
In post 1948, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1944, Alisae wrote:
In post 1939, Fro99er wrote:So why is that a White Knight?

It's like you know iron's alignment...
"I like to use buzzwords but not know what they mean or how they work"
explain how that's a slip please.
I never said it's a slip.

I said why do you think it's a WK? It makes no sense
Pep caught me. I basicly decided to sheep Pine's reasoning as well as provide my own. Pine thought it was a WK so I sheeped that, but I also added to it that Pep didn't really feel like bringing attention to Iron at first but then when he was forced to he was like "ehh, he's scummy but not as scummy as my other scumreads" which honestly might be a perfectly normal reaction.

Honestly I'm starting to get more townvibes from Pep...
Finally dude. Haven't played with Titus (I saw people comparing you to her), but you really like to tunnel.

I don't like Pine either.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1962, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1954, Alisae wrote:
In post 1948, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1944, Alisae wrote:
In post 1939, Fro99er wrote:So why is that a White Knight?

It's like you know iron's alignment...
"I like to use buzzwords but not know what they mean or how they work"
explain how that's a slip please.
I never said it's a slip.

I said why do you think it's a WK? It makes no sense
Pep caught me. I basicly decided to sheep Pine's reasoning as well as provide my own. Pine thought it was a WK so I sheeped that, but I also added to it that Pep didn't really feel like bringing attention to Iron at first but then when he was forced to he was like "ehh, he's scummy but not as scummy as my other scumreads" which honestly might be a perfectly normal reaction.

Honestly I'm starting to get more townvibes from Pep...
You realize that Pine said Pep is scum no matter what Iron flips right?
Wich is the worst thing he has said lol. A contradiction and all of this basically makes his push on iron painfully bad if he thinks I'm scum regardless.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1965, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Jaack
Cho Cho motherfuckers.
I understand it's for pressure, but Clumsy is the lynch for today.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1980, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about that AtE...

Clum has had enough pressure on him for a bit. And we can jump back to him for a bit. Right now I want pressure on the Jaack slot.
Vote him or defend him.

Frogger I'm not against a Clum lynch, it's just the Jaack slot is in a REALLY good position right now. Like they're mostly been unpressured throughout most of the game. So I want to put it in a state of volunerability, ya get me?
I kinda agree on that. Seems like a thing that town would like to do. But trowing votes like that is unnecessary. Vote the player you think is scum. You can start an interaction and pressure someone without votes too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1989, ironstove wrote:legit think alise and clum are scum tho, please vote either one.

@pep you said my alise vote is shit. is this because you strongly tr alise?
No, because it was shit. You had nothing agaisnt him at the time.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2001, Transcend wrote:BITCHES

pedit: vote: alisae
This hurts too much.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2006, Alisae wrote:
In post 2004, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1991, Alisae wrote:You're calling me hopping off a Clum wagon resisting it even tho I'm okay with a lynch on it, just want to pressure a really unpressured slot before hopping back on?
Yeah no, shut the fuck up.
Ok fuck you. You're just posturing to be on any fucking wagon you want.
"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're still not answering the question of why you are so against a Jaack wagon.
Please don't make post like these. They can just really irritate some people.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2008, Alisae wrote:Trans I really wanted to TR Froggy, but fruit for thought:
Froggy is on the other scumteam trying to push for Clum's lynch who they genuinely believe is scum.
I know this is not directed to me, but this is wrong. Frogger is town. Period.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2015, ironstove wrote:mafia is as much about figuring out the game by clues as it is about controlling your emotions and not letting players get to you.
I want you to tell this to Frozen Angel.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2032, Alisae wrote:Huh you think I'm tunneling?
Alright, I'll step back then.
It's just I really want to pressure that slot.
What is your opinion about the Jaack slot?
You do like tunneling meaningless thing.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

What the actual fuck, 400 more posts while I was asleep.
<--------

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”