Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I just can't imagine titus being bored by being conftown. She loves to lead. She's super confident business lady who run the world (girls) who run the world (girls). Why doesn't being conftown make her the most super duper leader of all time. We have wrecked scum teams before with our powers combined. Like why.

I can accept your words and just shutup about this but I'm going to frown at her for the rest of the game. The sad, crying kind of frown, not even the "you disappoint me" frown.

*shuffles awkwardly, kicks a pebble* so uhm....Do you wanna talk about aj or nero? My gut likes them but if I keep yelling about tywin im gonna die inside
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

oh Elbrin friend buddy
I don't hate anyone in this game besides Gerry
I'm just teasing I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone here
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Titcus most likely isn't scum cause she'd have to be scum doctor and that counters our best pr's I doubt it

I called you a VI elb because to me scum is obv and you're on the wron side so I call you dumb

you can call me dumb if you like

MariaR is me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh its fine to call me dumb unless you're tywin, but we're gonna have a pleasant discussion about why you're saying so.

You were doing a little discredit earlier by calling my posting forced, but then later flipped to saying I was town, albeit dumb town. So I'm confused exactly to your stance on me, but more importantly I want to know what made my posting feel so forced.

I'd also reaaallly like to know why you say tywin is obvtown. Show me the light and I'll repent
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm

I felt like the "idgaf" post was forced

on Tywin I feel like all game if he's been close to lynched he's shown genuine anger and he seems like he's really scumhunting like with pine I'l show you the post that sold it to me for obv town Tywin at first

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:48 pm

In post 1386, Tywin Lannister wrote:And fuck this. I'm not gonna be personally insulted anymore. VOTE: Tywin Lannister

I'm absolutely disgusted with anyone who thinks Titus' play is acceptable. Real classy. Consider me officially checked out. I've been insulted personally enough to hope I never see that player again. That's not acceptable play no matter what. Lynch me plz. See where her play gets you all.
In post 1387, Tywin Lannister wrote:Priceless, because it's okay to insult someone so much that they finally check out and do it back? Hmm. Yep, priceless. Have fun children. This is a game, but when someone takes it too far and it stops being a game to them, then that's where I say fuck off and peace out.

MariaR is me
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah but what everyone forgets is scum get genuinely angry at being lynched too... it's not a town-only thing and i'd argue scum is even angrier about the prospect of a lynch than town.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4301, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I don't hate anyone in this game besides Gerry
omg. I hate you too <3 <3 <3
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

sonia might be town. tywin might be town. that tywin anger reminds me of a game i was in as town and everyone fos'd me. i have a soft spot for it.

Elb might be town, I think he is.

Which leaves Nero, AJ, Pine.

I see Nero and AJ as the more likely team there
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not bored. I will catch up tomorrow. I had major catchups from my PC issues.

Lynch Nero tyvm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

VOTE: Nero

Since you guys won't vote Pine, fuck it. I think everyone is largely checked out of this game anyways. I just want it to end at this point. Nero has as good a chance as any to be Pine's buddy. Elb really does have to be the VI for that theory to hold water though. The one thing I can say about Elb over Pine, Nero, or AJ is that he voted Nosferatu before. I showed that in my wall post as well, because 'it's only fair' (remember that line I was originally scum read by everyone for?). The real problem with a 100+ page thread is that it takes too much work to do proper analysis of players at a time it's most needed. Took me hours to do the post I did on Elb, and it wasn't even read by players like Nero, who just so happened to throw his vote on me opportunistically. That pisses me off, and since I can't name any time Nero did a damn thing this game outside of pushing Titus with me D1 and opportunistic votes on town, i have no regrets lynching him. I want Pine more, since he's the sure thing IMO, but Nero is the consensus obv town pick and one I'm good with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

Elbrin, I don't actually care for being conftown much.

Those last sentences are why I am tunnelling Nero.

Anyone who votes tomorrow prior to my VCA being done likely eats rope. Doubly so if Nero is town.

If Nero town, Elbrin or Tywin should be the lynch.

Never lynch Sonia/Gerry.

Mason claims tomorrow. First post. It helps with vca.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

Titus can you talk to me about why sonia is 100% off the table for you? I am in need of guidance if I'm to stop confbiasing the sonia/tywin scumbuddy theorem
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Elbirn »

Also titus it won't be a fruitful discussion now but post game I'd like to ask about why you don't enjoy being conftown. Also also I'm sorry for being a dick head all game. Also also also I'm sure someone else already said this and I suddenly lost all reading comprehension abilities but I'm pretty sure traitor doesn't have a gun, so that would be like a false positive (alisae) and a false negative (cloudkicker), and if there's a second false negative out there on top of that then I don't even care at that point, it's the mods fault. So you're town and i'll bugger off.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:53 am

Post by gerryoat »

Elbrin, why can't you just vote Nero, do you town read him?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

Not really, no, but I've got tunnel vision on sonia/tywin. So the fact that titus has sonia as 100% lock town is like...why? I wanna talk about it. Cloudkicker was also kinda antagonistic towards nero and that doesn't strike me as very partnery

At any rate don't badger me dude
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Elbrin and I should talk before day end.

Stuck at court.

Will you be here US afternoon/tonight?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

Kind of dicey. I work 4pm until midnight eastern time, and while I sometimes check my phone its no guarantee I can have a whole dialogue/convo cuz I do have to work :(
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4311, Titus wrote:Never lynch Sonia
Why?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

While we're at it, I'm still not wanting to lynch Pine for his D1 slip.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Pine isn't being lynched today, and if Nero flips town, I'll be quicklynched tomorrow anyways. If he flips scum, then you can talk about what you wanna do with Pine.

Elibrin: why do you have tunnel vision when you don't really TR other players either? Okay, you TR pine. That's clearly understood. I won't even argue the why anymore. You just do. I don't. Whatever. But Nero, you don't wanna look at because you SR me and Sonia? Why? She TRs me and I TR her.. That's your reason? How many games have you played where scum TR each other to the point that it's blatantly obvious? Scum usually distance each other for a reason, or at least they keep each other null. Actually, that also sort of refuted my claim that you and Pine have been buddies this whole time too.

Idk why you'd tunnel anyone. I've tunneled pine, but even I flip flop on his buddy. Pines also said some blatantly scummy shit. There's a reason I SR him. What was blatantly scummy about my play that makes you believe I'm scum, and what is blatantly scummy about Sobia that makes you believe she's scum? What has Nero done to not even really look at him, and what has Pine done to hard TR him like you have?

I'm just curious at this point, not trying to change your mind.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4275, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nero I agree with now after his opportunistic vote on me without reason or thought about the current game state whatsoever,
this is blatantly untrue. This is like the second time you've claimed that I'm not giving reasons. Like, I'm not going to convince you that you are scum so of course you'll disagree but you disagreeing=//=no reasons given.
In post 4302, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Titcus most likely isn't scum cause she'd have to be scum doctor and that counters our best pr's I doubt it
?????

Can we just hurry up and lynch Tywin so I can be conf town tomorrow? Though I'm sure someone will bring up the "IT WAS A BUS!"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by gerryoat »

why would you be confirmed town lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's scum and I'm pushing him and he's pushing back. Why would I not be?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@tywin:

Spoiler:
I'm really busy at work so not really a lot of time to get into this

But in short.

Pine: I've just been happy with his content. He seems to have been making solid efforts to sort players, both as town or scum (his analyzing of cloud kicker to come to conclusions re: kyouko/sonia/nero/you, for example, even if I didn't really agree with say the sonia analysis after doing my own read through.)

He's got ~☆effort☆~, and yeah okay scum can do effort but shutup he's town. I play this game by sense of smell, no matter how dumb that may be, and he smells like town.

It also doesn't hurt that the arguments against him are coming from someone I scumread, and all appear to be...disingenuous. like, dude, we could be living in a universe where pine is scum and you are town, and I still couldn't be on your side because your method of arguing just doesn't work for me. If we're sitting in post game and Pine was scum and you were town, I'd still be telling you you were wrong. Cuz your arguments are, in my interpretation, a whole lot of lies, misreps, ate, and sometimes moonlogic that could make mama titus proud. I know you apparently think I'm a dumbass, but for real I'm not a stupid guy. And I don't grok the supposed scum tells and slips you're seeing. And peppering them with bs and bluster just turns me off

And let's segue into....

You/Sonia:

And a lot of why I scumread you is the irrational and disingenuous arguments that I'm seeing here. I basically have to reach one of two conclusions: you don't make sense to me because you're dumb, or you don't make sense to me because you're scum and that's why your mindset is incomprehensible. I've picked the less offensive conclusion.

It doesn't seem like there's a legit reason for pine scum, and it really does feel to me like he's just been your pegged mislynch.

If you can dazzle me with a sensical argument other wise I could even be willing to repent and praise your good name, glory unto the highest all hail tywin etc. Maybe I'm wrong and I've been a town beard all day, But I don't see that in what you've said so far.

Secondly, as I've mentioned before, there are hints towards your/sonia alignments dropped by cloud and nos. I posted that earlier and kinda don't want to rehash it because I should be working and my coworkers are staring at me funny for being so lazy. But yes, that.

(I've been typing this bullshit for hours with the spare seconds between accounts god shit)

Nero:

Nero isn't a townread. If I weren't trying to put your head on a stake before lylo, I could vote him.

Like this is the shitty spot I'm in. I think you need to die. I can't deal with you being in lylo. I will literally quickhammer you and accept the consequences whatever they are. You can't keep living the way you've played and the interactions you've got and my heart telling me you're a dirty bubble.

But I have absolutely no interest in nero living, and that shitty non-opinionated spot is so often where scum live.

But we've already lynched like 3 townies in a row on the basis of "yeah I don't care if they die really".

Like if we could just kill you/nero/sonia I'd think the game is solved and town win but we don't have 3 kills, we have two. And I don't 100% know that both scum are in there. Maybe I'm wrong on everything idfk.

I've babbled a lot and said nothing I'm just gonna submit this post before I babble any more

I had to put this all in a spoiler cuz it was so much stupid garbage that meant nothing I didn't even realize how much I said cuz I was at work and just kept saying things in between whatever words I don't wanna speak anymore send help time for Teletubby bye-bye time for Teletubby bye-bye

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”