Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Monokuma »

Get over yourself.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1274, Fate wrote:
In post 1268, Aeronaut wrote:Mono, is your case on fate still that he interacted with pine and that he ignored you? Or am I wrong in that assumption?
This needs to be answered because Monokumas vote sustain on me continues to be the scummiest thing in the game
You may as well pretend my vote is still on you, nothing has changed there.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1258, mastina wrote:
In post 1210, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1195, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Try harder to throw shade.
Yeah, but you spent most of the day doing fuck all, and that's my issue. Generally I always find that people that spend the whole time complaining about how the game is either too long or too noisy or too hard to get anything from aren't trying that hard and are probably scum to begin with.
lol this is total bull and anyone who's been reading the game would know that
Yes, it is bullshit!
It being bullshit tells you...
what
, exactly, about Aeronaut's alignment?
That he's scum?
In post 1264, Vaxkiller wrote:dreal, sir cakez, btd6 on what they think about fate
I think he's obvscum, this should be extremely obvious if you've been reading my posts.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1267, Aeronaut wrote:You know, I'd be super down for a Mafiascum D&D sesh. Is that a part of Mish Mash or do I have to make it one?
I think you'd have to make it.
I also think it'd be mega-slow.
Also, I'd love love love LOVE to be a part of it.
I've wanted to be a part of a D&D campaign ever since I heard of D&D, which at this point has to be...oh, at least twelve years ago if not more.

Yet I have zero contacts in real life who'd have this as a possibility, and every time this comes up online, there's zero followthrough, or the method that's chosen is one that involves real-time playing in order to combat the mega-slow nature of internet-based D&D. (I can't do real-time playing.)

On an actual game note: Fuck you, Aero.
You were totally not only Pine's first pick, but also an extraordinarily good one because you're better at convincing and manipulating people than you say you are and you're so damn good at it that in spite of me
knowing
that you were his first pick you're actually making me feel otherwise. :evil:

VOTE: Prism.
This, to answer who I would push.
Prism's attitude towards me is something I won't tolerate. Writing me off as useless was cute when it was the RVS. Not so much now, especially when Prism's done fuckall since then. I can understand the idea, in theory, of someone not listening to me in a game. But not so much in this game. Now granted, what said player actually hears may differ. Of the twelve players listening to me, there are twelve different ideas of what I'm actually saying. (I'm counting Pine among them.) BTD6, SirCakez, drealmerz, and Vaxkiller say it's scummy shit, but they've listened. Monokuma has listened to me and wants more. Nacho has concluded I'm town but wrong. Fate has listened but I don't know what he's said.
And so on and so forth.
The point I'm getting at here is that every player in the game has said they are reading my posts and trying to do something with them.
Every player, except Prism.

And Prism has said, "not worth it, gonna assume null, not going to bother to sort, not going to bother to read, not going to do anything there". That callous attitude towards a
very fucking important part of the game
is not something I associate with town. And me saying I'm an important part of the game isn't ego--it's simple objective truth.
I have one of the highest post counts in the game, second only to Gin in fact.
I have one of the largest wagons in the game, second only to the brief L-2 Fate wagon. I am the currently-largest wagon.
This is all objective facts which are 100% accurate
and
relevant no matter what.
For objective facts which may or may not be relevant, you can also add in:
-I have more game history with Pine than any other player here.
-I have significant game history with Nacho.
-I have quite a bit of game history with many other players in this game.
-I am considered by many players to be a very significant player on mafiascum. People think I'm good. People think it so much that they have a higher expectation of me than I am realistically able to deliver.

Those are also all objectively true.
And it doesn't even begin to factor in the subjectivity of my claim to be a very important part of the game.
The simple fact is, Prism is ignoring me, and is either an alt or someone who has mastered the old perception of me that veteran players used to take, to ignore me if for no other reason on policy alone, because surely the words of mastina, the wallposter mastina, the infamous mastina, is someone not worth paying attention to, who says a lot of meaningless shit and nothing of importance. That's the attitude Prism is displaying and that's the attitude old veterans would display to me, but it's NOT the attitude a new player displays to me.

Then you get into what Prism has done.
What
has
Prism done?
Can you answer me even that much?

Prism may have a recent V/LA of some sort in effect, would have to check for how long and starting when and when it ends, but the fact is, prior to that point, what did Prism do? Prism had a strong early start, sure, pushing Gin-N-Tonic. But other than that, they've done basically nothing. And even their Gin push was weaker than some of the other members of the wagon there.

I know, I could be shooting myself in the foot for reneging my early townread there. But if I don't see Prism produce something worthwhile, I'm not going to be so sorrowful about it.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I won't be on till like 5 hours from now but if I could say what I wanted to say now, it'd be against Prism and it's not like I suspect Prism to be flash lynched so my vote is here.

VOTE: Prism
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Everyone needs to get out with thier vanity wagons.

Choose fate or mastina
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 am

In post 1280, Vaxkiller wrote:Everyone needs to get out with thier vanity wagons.

Choose fate or mastina
hate this post
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 am

In post 1280, Vaxkiller wrote:Everyone needs to get out with thier vanity wagons.

Choose fate or mastina
Hi! I'm Vax!

Let me tell you it's best to not pick the best lynch and vote apathetically into the two popular wagons because I don't care in light of actual evidence if someone is scum, I'd rather lynch one and kill the other so I no longer have to deal with them and win the game :D
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1269, Aeronaut wrote:I would have thought that your POE thing would have made you assume that if Nacho is town and you're town, then Fate must be scum from your perspective right?
Objectively yes.

Objectively, I should be treating this like a programmer would:
If "Nacho is scum"
{"Fate is town", "Aeronaut given space"}
Else If "Fate is scum" {"Aeronaut given space"}
Else "Aeronaut is scum" {}.
Or some pseudoprogramming, but you get the message I'm trying to convey.
Assuming Nacho scum first.
If/when that proved to no longer be a good assumption, assume Fate scum as a first pick.
If/when even that proved to no longer be a good assumption, assume Aeronaut must have been the first scum pick as a result of both primary picks not being scum and Aeronaut still being a strong scum player who Pine would have reason to pick.

Objectively, I should still be pressuring Nacho, but even if I chose to not do so, even if I chose to--at his request--give him space despite having no reason to, I should have defaulted to pushing Fate.

But subjectively it doesn't feel right. I know that Fate isn't the beacon of towniness that I usually associate with a town Fate.
I know that the Fate I'm seeing now is not destroying scum left and right.
I know that Fate is, right now, weaker than he could be.
I know that Fate, objectively, has done nothing he can't do as scum.
I even know that Fate, objectively, has done some scummy shit which sounded fake.
And it's not like the probabilities point to him being town. Quite the opposite, objective measures and even some subjective ones point heavily to him being scum.
And yet, in spite of all of this: I don't actually feel he's scum. I get gut twinges. I see flashes of him being scum. I see his lackluster pushes, his push without gusto, without heart, without conviction, as something which makes a lot of sense from a scum Fate. Yet in spite of me seeing the scum motive in his actions as clear as day. In spite of me seeing exactly how he could be scum, and how much of a probability it is. In spite of by every metric I normally use when weighing my balanced scales of possibilities it being more likely that Fate's scum than town.

I still don't actually believe that he's actually scum. I'm not sure how to explain it. In the way my mind works, everyone is simultaneously both town, and scum. This I have explained before. I am both right about everyone, and wrong about everyone, at the moment. So I go with the balance of possibilities versus probabilities, selecting the probability even if I know there's the possibility I'm wrong, because the probability is what I've concluded is more likely in the current moment. And probability, as far as I can logically tell, says Fate's scum.

But for some reason something which I haven't quite defined yet is tipping the scales to town. I'd hate to call it gut, but call it that if you must. My preferred term would be more akin to, "I saw something but can't quite remember/define what it was exactly, with that something being a strong counter to the evidence". You know, like...a concept of Fate being town. I saw a concept of him being town, which was stronger than the language of him being scum. I just am not quite sure what, exactly, said concept was.

So no. I don't think Fate is scum. I realize why people think Fate is scum and I even have the same logical reasons that everyone else does for thinking that Fate would be scum. I see their logic, understand their logic, and rationally I even agree with their logic. But in spite of the logic, he's not a scumread.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1280, Vaxkiller wrote:Choose fate or mastina
I'll make the choice easy on ya.
I don't think there's a risk of me being lynched.
But there's a risk of me being moronically vigged depending on who holds the vig role.
I didn't want to claim in case the scum's role was a roleblocker, but I suppose I'll have to take the risk.

I am a 1-shot masonizer
Remember when I said I had an ability which could confirm me as town?
This was it.

If I target town, my target will become a mason with me. Our talk would be night-time only.
If I target scum, my ability will fail.

Of course, I had already softclaimed, and the scum know that I'm town and the town doesn't, so that also contributed to my decision here to claim.
I intend to use my power tonight. Who I use it on, for obvious reasons, I shan't disclose. But obviously, a vig vigging me would feel awfully fucking stupid the morning after when they realize they shot confirmed town, so here ya go. The person I target, should I succeed, will be able to verify my claim D2, making us either scumbuddies, or both town.

Take that into advisement.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

CALLED IT
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Well, I didn't call it persay but I had a sneaky suspicion :p
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 am

Post by mastina »

And yes, this is the page linked to in my role PM. The relevant section is here:
A Mason Recruiter or Masonizer is a similar role for Masons. However, if a Masonizer targets someone who is not Town-aligned, the action will fail.
Notably, I lack the part about dieing if I target scum.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*whispers*

(vote mastina)
balance among all things
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:14 pm

In post 1288, drealmerz7 wrote:...

*whispers*

(vote mastina)
You misspelled Prism
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
  • Secret Agent Jin ---
    0 ( )
    L- 7

BTD6_MAKER ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
    1 ( Secret Agent Jin, Pine )
    L- 6

Nachomamma8 --------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate ---------------
    3 ( Aristophanes, Monokuma, Prism, )
    L- 4

drealmerz7 ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Monokuma -----------
    2 ( Nachomamma8, Fate, )
    L- 5

mastina ------------
    4 ( drealmerz7, SirCakez, BTD6_MAKER, Vaxkiller, )
    L- 3

Aeronaut -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Prism --------------
    2 ( mastina, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, )
    L- 5

SirCakez -----------
    1 ( Aeronaut, )
    L- 6

Vaxkiller ----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aristophanes -------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting -
    0 ( )

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-22 18:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Camn, you still haven't voted :p
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

scumbuddy#3 (known as GIN) - tries to make the momentum go elsewhere than the 2 leading wagons, 3+days out from EoD

what's wrong with the 2 leading wagons!? NOTHING!!!
balance among all things
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm a much better lynch than mastina for anyone who wants to switch and make somethign happen before deadline

also willing to flash wagon dreaamrez
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Dreal, the fact that you read me as scum makes me wonder if you've been reading the thread. Anyone that disagrees with you is not fucking scum.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

they're not?

that's not what my handbook says
balance among all things
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Anyone seriously still wanting to d1 lynch mastina after that claim needs to check themselves.

Imagine we wrote a big long paragraph full of florid metaphors on how ridiculous voting mastina here. There are beautiful metaphors and heart-rending similes and it's just the most beautiful thing you've ever read. It's just so deeply moving that your vote still being on mastina brings you to tears. You enter a prolonged existential crisis, questioning your very identity as a mafia player, because you come to realize just how inane and foolish your play has been. You slump over in your office chair or in your bean bag or whatever sitting apparatus you use to perch yourself in front of a computer and read internet mafia. A haze fills your mind as your vision begins to blur into nothing and your hearing is washed out with a dull yet pervasive ringing. Are you dead? Perhaps. You begin to dream. Your mind takes you on a grandiose journey as you seek to reinvent yourself. For many dream-years, you become an eremite, dedicating yourself only to the study of mafia theory. Your days are filled with pouring over ISOs and conducting VCA in games you spectate. Your nights are sleepless. Eventually, you awake from your dream state and find yourself still in your computer using butt-apparatus. You are weak and hungry and smelly. Though many years passed in the confines of your mind, only three days have passed in the real world. Still, you feel a great deal older. You realize with a start that deadline has not hit. You have been prodded, but not yet replaced. Quickly, you at long last begin down your triumphant path to redemption. You mend the mistakes of your imbecilic past; you unvote mastina.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I'm glad you can write prose as scum

are you going to answer ANY of the questions as to how you still think I'm scum after Nacho cleared things up or can you add some more bullshit reasons for people to see through?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Nacho we may have to compromise on Prsm
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Rain drop.

Drop top.

All this voting of Mastin needs to stop.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”