Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1173, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 1172, Infinity 324 wrote:24 hour days means a lot more activity within those hours. On ms people are offline, inactive, etc or just stubborn so in my experience quick compromises usually don't work out.
Key word is usually ;)

It's 3 days is the deadline. That means people are forced to come online at least one more or two more times to not be prodded meaning they have to produce content. Now, I'm always up for smashing D1 going over everything that happened and then break the day and conclude who's scum in a town jam of 24 hours or less.

All I need is a couple people who are willing to be hyperactive with me for a few solid hours going over each player and GG.

/Gin
Ok we'll see what happens. So again who do you want to try to wagon and why?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Basically where my vote already is on, LUV. Last thing I remember about him is that we called him out on safe playing and he still hasn't really come out of his shell. He's continued to safe play and it's very unlike him to want to replace out so much.

It sounds hypocritical coming from a slot that just got prodded but the difference here is that I'm playing with conviction here and I'm trying to put in work where I can, when I can; his slot is "hasing a sad" and doing nothing about it.

/Gin
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Pushing a lynch right now is not what I actually care about tho. I just want someone I can talk to about my reads on players going over them. I need fucking Nacho.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1110, Heartless wrote:
In post 1105, SirCakez wrote:I thought you had more for some reason (besides Thinker). And I disagree with your one scumread :/
did have one on princess (mastin slot)

i mean... in terms of townreads, i have a couple ideas for who i fucked up on but they're based on nothing but gut and i'd rather have tth's eyes hit this game first before spiraling into putting people in my null tier again

in terms of scumreads, it looks like i'm a little dry [though i will go ahead and say that some of you in the null tier are functionally a scumread. what does that mean? don't worry about it.]
OK I'm excited to hear from TTH then
In post 1113, mastina wrote:
In post 1105, SirCakez wrote:I would love to hear more about this as I have no clue how to read TWIE
Well this game, fortunately, you don't need to!
Why not?
In post 1123, Infinity 324 wrote: I'm a bit worried that heartless is scum given nacho (I think?) talking about how good their scum game was and that they haven't really been obvtown. Then nacho voted them for rogue leader so what?? Also want nacho to explain why he now townreads the thinker.
Yeah that was a pretty bull 180 by Nacho. Feels like he's following the crowd, he's hardly engaged with the game.

This Pine wagon sucks, I'd prefer any of Klingon, Thinker and AJ
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1164, Infinity 324 wrote:Pine is the scummiest viable wagon imo, so I voted pine. Thats all there is to it.
Then make another wagon viable. You have town cache and you're just limply voting with a scumread?

What the fuck?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Desperado »

Like, we really can't lynch Kling between now and Tuesday?
;)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Thinker is out of the question until he comes out of V/LA.

What was your case against Klingon and AJ?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Desperado »

Kling case - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

AJ - Worst Cakez vote, bad reaction to pressure on the bad vote, sticky vote that's now going nowhere, selfish scumhunting
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Desperado »

I could also vote LUV but I'd rather see AJ and/or Cakez flip before I make a determination on that.
;)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Im gonna cry. Oh my god that Klingon case :lol:

/Gin
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Alright, I like to talk about one person and focus on them before I make a determination, so be prepared to talk about Klingon for a bit :P
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1179, Desperado wrote:
In post 1164, Infinity 324 wrote:Pine is the scummiest viable wagon imo, so I voted pine. Thats all there is to it.
Then make another wagon viable. You have town cache and you're just limply voting with a scumread?

What the fuck?
I'm really not good at pushing lynches. And correct, I don't think we can do klingon in 3 days
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1179, Desperado wrote:

What the fuck?
That's because he is scum. Join me.

BBMolla sees it. You see it. Together, we can do something awesome.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Infinity
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

This fucking game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1187, Titus wrote:BBMolla sees it. You see it. Together, we can do something awesome.
No, I don't see it.

You're scummy for suggesting otherwise.
;)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Nah, titus actually can do stuff as scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Desperado »

I probably have more experience with Titus than you do. I know what she's capable of.
;)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 295, Klingoncelt wrote:Just a prod dodge here, I don't need to get involved with VCA arguments or multi/singleball arguments, most of the discussion here has been empty fluff worthy of a Victorian-era luncheon.

Good entrance by Nero, maybe he's Town. I always Townread TTH. Molla and the Piper look Townish. No reads at all on everyone else.
Alright, so I don't like it when people openly admit to prodging but I don't have enough experience to judge if it's AI or not. What I don't like here is that she's saying she doesn't need to get involved in two arguments she listed, but the thing is; is that it was more than just talking about game mechanics/tools.

Like, IIRC there was discussion of white knighting, opinions on counterwagons and overreactions about said arguments beforehand. It feels like an overall generalization to make it look like it was not worth looking into at all when there was actually content in there to begin with.

Also, there is no way it wasn't said before but I'm getting bad vibes from the fact that not a single person pinged as scummy.

Actually after typing that, it really doesn't make much sense at all to say the "VCA and Multi/Singleball arguments" meant nothing but could find that people were townish during that period of posting.

/Gin
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 1188, Titus wrote:VOTE: Infinity
The level I'm salty at because you didn't say "Vote Infinity and Beyond" is very high.
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 1193, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 295, Klingoncelt wrote:Just a prod dodge here, I don't need to get involved with VCA arguments or multi/singleball arguments, most of the discussion here has been empty fluff worthy of a Victorian-era luncheon.

Good entrance by Nero, maybe he's Town. I always Townread TTH. Molla and the Piper look Townish. No reads at all on everyone else.
Alright, so I don't like it when people openly admit to prodging but I don't have enough experience to judge if it's AI or not. What I don't like here is that she's saying she doesn't need to get involved in two arguments she listed, but the thing is; is that it was more than just talking about game mechanics/tools.

Like, IIRC there was discussion of white knighting, opinions on counterwagons and overreactions about said arguments beforehand. It feels like an overall generalization to make it look like it was not worth looking into at all when there was actually content in there to begin with.

Also, there is no way it wasn't said before but I'm getting bad vibes from the fact that not a single person pinged as scummy.

Actually after typing that, it really doesn't make much sense at all to say the "VCA and Multi/Singleball arguments" meant nothing but could find that people were townish during that period of posting.

/Gin
I'd like ya'lls input before I move on :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1190, Desperado wrote:
In post 1187, Titus wrote:BBMolla sees it. You see it. Together, we can do something awesome.
No, I don't see it.

You're scummy for suggesting otherwise.
You literally just quoted a reason why Infinity is scum. They've been hyper agreeable all game without actually pushing their own scumreads and awkwardly buddying me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

You just disagree with my conclusion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1196, Titus wrote:You literally just quoted a reason why Infinity is scum. They've been hyper agreeable all game without actually pushing their own scumreads and awkwardly buddying me.
Thinker was Infinity's wagon.

Whatever you think is being biased by what you perceive his relationship to you as being. Step outside of that.
;)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1195, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 1193, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
Spoiler:

/Gin
I'd like ya'lls input before I move on :P
I agree with you, I also found that post scummy
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”