alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by alban »

In post 346, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town is shit.

VOTE: RC

Lynch NM tomorrow. bye.
I doubt town!RC would vote herself so early in the game and that too with just 3 previous votes.
So. Bye

She could be frustrated as a town. We have all been in her shoes.
Your vote on her is very opportunistic.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by alban »

Most people are not playing at all. It's frustrating.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by alban »

Gamma, I will reply to your question tonight.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 350, alban wrote:
In post 346, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town is shit.

Lynch NM tomorrow. bye.
I doubt town!RC would vote herself so early in the game and that too with just 3 previous votes.
So. Bye

She could be frustrated as a town. We have all been in her shoes.
Your vote on her is very opportunistic.
Found her partner.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 am

Post by alban »

:facepalm:

I am surprised you find her self-vote suspicious enough to vote for her when town!you has done it
so many times
out of frustration in our games. Bang can confirm a frustrated town!Spade's predisposition to self-vote.

Who knows what affiliation she is, but I find it suspicious that you won't give her that leeway and acknowledge that a town can be driven to self-vote.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Charloux »

RC is like a child throwing a tantrum. There is no frustration involved, he just wants NM dead and he won't progress with his reads until he achieves this. So, one of them might have to go.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:38 am

Post by alban »

*He and *him in all my posts for RC.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 am

Post by alban »

In post 355, Charloux wrote:RC is like a child throwing a tantrum. There is no frustration involved, he just wants NM dead and he won't progress with his reads until he achieves this. So, one of them might have to go.
Why will a scum tunnel and then throw a tantrum by self-voting? It's a lose-lose situation.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:50 am

Post by alban »

You talking as if it doesn't matter which of the two (if at all) may have to go, points to your indifference to finding out who they really are. Now that's anti-town, isn't it? GMEOY Charl
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 354, alban wrote::facepalm:

I am surprised you find her self-vote suspicious enough to vote for her when town!you has done it
so many times
out of frustration in our games. Bang can confirm a frustrated town!Spade's predisposition to self-vote.

Who knows what affiliation she is, but I find it suspicious that you won't give her that leeway and acknowledge that a town can be driven to self-vote.
You must he confusing me with someone else. I have never selfvoted ever. And if bang confirms that, he is scum along with you.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

I have never played with RC. But I doubt whether a person with his level of experience in MS would resort to such 'frustrated' displays especially when i dont find anything for them to be frustrated about.

RC hasn't even made a proper case against NM other than day NM might be a lyncher.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

*i have never selfvoted ever as TOWN
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He does it all the time
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Ohhh i didn't know.
NM do you still suspect grey?? And what is it between you and RC?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes. RC is just an angry person, it's part of his charm
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

UNVOTE:

Do you think he has done anything scummy so far in the game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Discarded Parrot
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Kop »

The claim on page 1, it's a joke and should be taken as that. I don't think anyone in a town frame of mind, especially with partners would out themselves in that manner. Unless it was pre-organized before hand, which I very highly doubt anyone would do. Even if that role exist (I was unaware of such a role) it has to be taken not gospel.

Anyone jumping on that claim and berating it, is more likely to come from scum rather than town, as scum always look for a easy route to push without hindering much resistance. Especially when the 2 names mentioned in that claim, didn't back it up, gives scum more impetus to push further into it.

#15 Bang jumped straight onto it, but would not put a hand to vote it, especially with the mentality he demonstrated in that particular post. He was stancing that he was ready to go at it, but jumped onto RC.

The next few pages was aimed mostly at Spades confusion of the Wild Card role. I'm not sure what his mentality was when he decided to even come out with such a statement, but then still misunderstand the whole point of what is going on. Why come out claiming what you got?

RC then hogs a page or two by tunnelling NM for a reason I don't think I saw. I've seen town tunnel hard, but I've also seen scum do it also. What RC is doing up to page 6 of this game, is anti town and I don't agree with it. NM up to page 7 hasn't done anything to warrant being scum read so heavy from one person. Then there is the fake day vigging for reactions, doesn't alter my read on RC.

Page 7 Nice little attack from Alban without overly commiting then retreating, after all of that, I don't think you achieved anything in what you were aiming for. And ran out of ideas of what you were doing.

Right now, I'd lynch RC he is by far the scummiest player. I just don't see a town player taking his stance, and the self voting that just takes the biscuit. I don't think I've ever seen him self vote in such a manner, it's not even frustration, he's blaming everyone else and claims towns shit because nobody is willing to take him seriously, he's not even providing a case to follow, and it's down to the fact, there isn't even a case. How can town be shit if there is no case to follow? Or is it because your name is RC we all have to follow like sheep?

Second in the list to lynch would be Alban, I find it scummy that he put one foot forward then retreated softly because the case wasn't what he thought he could have presented.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Kop »

In post 272, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay so the main reason I decided to hop in here was to play a Greater Idea game in forum style, since I have experience with this setup in chat mafia.
One thing I'd like to mention is
scummy discards
. There are two forms: initial and claimed. Initial scummy discards are when someone discards a very powerful role. It suggests they found a better (usually scum) role. Claimed ones are where the claimed role is less fun to play then the discard, suggesting the claim is fake.
Also, I'm not sure if this is the case, but
usually
roles are not repeated. So the Parrot that is discarded in the OP cannot be held by another player.
I would guess you are correct on the bottom line. All the greater/greatest mafia games I've participated, it all gets drawn up and given out, if there's only one card for a certain role, anyone who claims it and no counter claim, you can presume that guy is telling the truth. Unless he's taken a massive gamble and claimed it but isn't actually in the game, a high risk for scum, but low risk to survive since it could actually be a role that could detriment any other faction in the game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:04 am

Post by alban »

In post 359, Spade_Ace wrote:

so many times

You must he confusing me with someone else. I have never selfvoted ever. And if bang confirms that, he is scum along with you.
In post 360, Spade_Ace wrote:I have never played with RC. But I doubt whether a person with his level of experience in MS would resort to such 'frustrated' displays especially when i dont find anything for them to be frustrated about.

RC hasn't even made a proper case against NM other than day NM might be a lyncher.
In post 361, Spade_Ace wrote:*i have never selfvoted ever as TOWN
That's a blatant lie or a case of bad memory. I don't understand why scum!you would withhold information like this especially when Bang is there to confirm this. Let's wait for Bang to show up. But wait, if he doesn't say what you want, he is a scum too? So, in essence whoever may disagree with you is scum.

I haven't ISO'd him to see if he was frustrated. I don't remember his game too. But assuming that he wasn't frustrated, and that town!RC will not self-vote out of frustration, it still goes against your conclusion that scum!RC will self-vote, especially given 'his level of experience' and 'when i dont find anything for them to be frustrated about'.

So, it's still an opportunistic vote.

P-edit: I see you have unvoted. But this is still very quite suspicious.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 369, alban wrote:
In post 359, Spade_Ace wrote:

so many times

In post 360, Spade_Ace wrote:I have never played with RC. But I doubt whether a person with his level of experience in MS would resort to such 'frustrated' displays especially when i dont find anything for them to be frustrated about.

In post 361, Spade_Ace wrote:*i have never selfvoted ever as TOWN
That's a blatant lie or a case of bad memory. I don't understand why scum!you would withhold information like this especially when Bang is there to confirm this. Let's wait for Bang to show up. But wait, if he doesn't say what you want, he is a scum too? So, in essence whoever may disagree with you is scum.

I haven't ISO'd him to see if he was frustrated. I don't remember his game too. But assuming that he wasn't frustrated, and that town!RC will not self-vote out of frustration, it still goes against your conclusion that scum!RC will self-vote, especially given 'his level of experience' and 'when i dont find anything for them to be frustrated about'.

So, it's still an opportunistic vote.

P-edit: I see you have unvoted. But this is still very quite suspicious.
Can you back the point up that it's a blatant lie, or do we have to wait for Bangthemafia to come?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm actually a Mason Doctor, and my partner is Gamma Emerald.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 341, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 305, Gamma Emerald wrote:mmmm Alban feels like he's backpedaling on page 7
Sorry but can you explain what is backpedalling?
Trying to take back what you said. Remember how alban kept making new excuses for why he mentioned Spade's avatar in Open 657?
That
is backpedaling.
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:All caught up.
Questions/FOSes (questions because some of these feel like misunderstandings)
RC - Why are you determined to lynch Not Mafia?
alban - can you explain your thought process on page 7?
bang - what were you trying to accomplish with your Grey interaction?
Vax - explain your unvote in the post I quoted.
I didnt have any thought out motive that I wanted to accomplish. I am just not used to roleclaims in people's first posts on the 1st page. And this guy comes out with not only his own but 2 others' roleclaims. SO my intuitive reaction was WTF!
tbh It feels scummy, since you aren't really being proactive, just commenting on things.
In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not super familiar (all ongoing) but regardless of meta, RC's actions are
extremely
scummy.
In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:NM is towny
prob a tier higher than Charles/Dave
In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dave is a bit towny too
Walk me through your cases please. Whats scummy about RC, and whats towny about NM, Dave, Charl? I remember my Scumpartner!Charl from 657 and his style was the same there. Mostly posting stuff just to stay in picture and not get called a lurker. Fair enough that you have a scum lean on me. But would also appreciate some reasons for scumreading me apart from my reaction to Grey's fake roleclaim. Initially I got surprised that someone is claiming on page 1. Also his aggressive style and tunneling on spade for wildcard. Good for him maybe, but usually such aggression leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even then, after he turned down RC's seemingly logical suggestion to lynch NM (I would, maybe, have fallen for that), I started getting town vibes from him. NM, on the other hand, has not explained much. Town would initially start getting agitated for being suspected before they give up and get frustrated, in my opinion. Still, he was the only one who openly said that Grey's push on me was shitty and acknowledged my newness. You may call it buddying but I give him some town points for that! :-)[/quote]RC has been cased further, NM, Dave, and Charles all have certain things they've done that give me town pings. I don't remember exactly rn but I could probably pull it up from an ISO.
So as of now, my llist is-
Strong town read- Grey, Gamma
Null to town read- Vaxkiller
Null- Alban, Kop, Charl, SAJ, Spade, NM (upgraded here from below)
Null to scum lean- Culted, RC
I replaced culted fyi
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 344, alban wrote:
In post 305, Gamma Emerald wrote:mmmm Alban feels like he's backpedaling on page 7
In post 321, Gamma Emerald wrote:Town
-Grey-, Spade_Ace
Gap
Charloux, Kop, Secret Agent Jin, Not_Mafia, davesaz - Null/unsorted line here
Vaxkiller
Bangthemafia, Alban
RadiantCowbells
Scum
Charles and Dave might be sorted at some time soon.
Please sum up reasons for your hierarchy, especially on me, Grey, Spade, Bang and RC.

I believe you must have mentioned these as you were posting, but it will be good to see them together in one post.
I've explained RC, spade, and Grey as much as I feel I can.
you, you feel like you're making up content, and when caught out you backpedal.
Bang feels like he's saying things that don't actually contribute and is just filler.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 367, Kop wrote:The claim on page 1, it's a joke and should be taken as that. I don't think anyone in a town frame of mind, especially with partners would out themselves in that manner. Unless it was pre-organized before hand, which I very highly doubt anyone would do. Even if that role exist (I was unaware of such a role) it has to be taken not gospel.

Anyone jumping on that claim and berating it, is more likely to come from scum rather than town, as scum always look for a easy route to push without hindering much resistance. Especially when the 2 names mentioned in that claim, didn't back it up, gives scum more impetus to push further into it.

#15 Bang jumped straight onto it, but would not put a hand to vote it, especially with the mentality he demonstrated in that particular post. He was stancing that he was ready to go at it, but jumped onto RC.

The next few pages was aimed mostly at Spades confusion of the Wild Card role. I'm not sure what his mentality was when he decided to even come out with such a statement, but then still misunderstand the whole point of what is going on. Why come out claiming what you got?

RC then hogs a page or two by tunnelling NM for a reason I don't think I saw. I've seen town tunnel hard, but I've also seen scum do it also. What RC is doing up to page 6 of this game, is anti town and I don't agree with it. NM up to page 7 hasn't done anything to warrant being scum read so heavy from one person. Then there is the fake day vigging for reactions, doesn't alter my read on RC.

Page 7 Nice little attack from Alban without overly commiting then retreating, after all of that, I don't think you achieved anything in what you were aiming for. And ran out of ideas of what you were doing.

Right now, I'd lynch RC he is by far the scummiest player. I just don't see a town player taking his stance, and the self voting that just takes the biscuit. I don't think I've ever seen him self vote in such a manner, it's not even frustration, he's blaming everyone else and claims towns shit because nobody is willing to take him seriously, he's not even providing a case to follow, and it's down to the fact, there isn't even a case. How can town be shit if there is no case to follow? Or is it because your name is RC we all have to follow like sheep?

Second in the list to lynch would be Alban, I find it scummy that he put one foot forward then retreated softly because the case wasn't what he thought he could have presented.
We seem to be thinking on a similar wavelength here wrt to alban
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”