Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

Gerry is scum.

opposite Elena maybe, but scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5969, Transcend wrote:How come if you think I'm scum that I'm pushing my scum read and not someone i avidly townread?
I mean as scum you're not going to tell us you think the person is town. That's my fear here. As scum I think you actually need another mislynch here regardless of what team you're on, though I'm actually so awful with math that I can't say that with any degree of confidence. All I know is in a lot of multiball games I see scum aiming for the beginning of the game to whittle down town then they try to lynch and shoot each other later on when town has next to no chance to win.

My fear is if you're on a scum team you're directing us to Elena because she's town, and I trust in your ability to correctly read something like that. The lack of defending your townreads and hard pushing your scumreads looked more like you were trying to stay alive than win the game for town. Especially the backtrack from being open to being vigged, because you know you're a hard fucker to get lynched regardless of alignment, so town's best chance in that case if you're scum is to have you vigged or crosskilled.

But your back and forth with Frog today has honestly been reading as some of your most genuine content so eh.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 5969, Transcend wrote:How come if you think I'm scum that I'm pushing my scum read and not someone i avidly townread?
Wat?
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Transcend »

If I'm scum for all you know im blindly pushing my town read.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5972, Fro99er wrote:It still isn't out of the question that Transcend is opposite Elena, and I hated his contradiction earlier that I put in super huge words.
I mean town also frequently contradict themselves, so that's not an especially huge red flag in the end. I had Transcend down as scum with Cloudie, so Elena flipping the same team as Cloud would probably ease up some of my suspicion on him tbh. It's not completely out of the question that he knew Cloud was likely maf and ended up townreading him as a survivalistic thing in order to not get shot but I dunno. A lot of having him on Cloud's team for me boils down to burden of proficiency.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

Oh I agree town contradict themselves. Lord knows I do.

I just think it was a pressure contradiction from a scum!transcend that he fucked up on.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

@Trans put me down as yes for Elena lynch.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 5978, Transcend wrote:If I'm scum for all you know im blindly pushing my town read.
Or you could be pushing someone that's on the other team.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Transcend »

But you don't know which

So how do you know my intention?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Transcend »

5/8 yesses. Alisae's vote is an implied yes. So 6/8.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5977, Alisae wrote:
Wat?
If you're scum, you wouldn't be townreading a townread that you are pushing.

This makes no sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

"Hi I am going to tell everyone X is town yet I'm also going to push them"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

Does anyone not see the huge flaw in transcend's logic?
Heil King Froggo.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

Check Vote:
Transcend
Vig Vote:
PeregrineV

Changing my votes here. Don't need a double clear on Alisae, I just needed people to let her survive to tomorrow where I'll clear her myself. Still not super hot on Yoshi but at the very least it doesn't hurt in case he's town to do this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5987, Fro99er wrote:Does anyone not see the huge flaw in transcend's logic?
I think you're reading it wrong. He's asking Ali why he had trust that he was trying to find the other maf team instead of town if Alisae thinks he could still be maf.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm good being checked.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm not buying this for a minute.

Maybe Elena is scum. If so it's with cloudy and Transcend is on the other team.

Then it makes the most sense that Gerry and Transcend are scum together, and Zach is town, because I don't see Transcend and Zach as scum together for that one interaction I pointed out earlier and Zach isn't scum with Elena most likely. So then if Yoshi was scum with cloud and Elena that wouldn't make sense...I think Yoshi is opposite Cloud because of the neighborizer PT cop thing. It was meant to trick Yoshi. So if Yoshi is town then dreal is town barring some weird PT godfather as a second non-normal role allowed in larges, but occam's razor is dreal is town. Then it's probably PV with cloud and Elena? Kuror? Alisae? I don't think it's jae because they wouldn't point out the chainsaw of cloudslot and bus Elena like that.

Just thinking out loud.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5991, Fro99er wrote:I'm not buying this for a minute.
so many posts in between...buying this as in buying what Transcend is saying.
Heil King Froggo.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:38 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ok finished catching up. I do see transc weird logic abuse. If Elena does flip scum she must be Cloud's team, no resistance on this wagon. The initial so called resistance by transc was because we were way more confident on Alissae lynch but now that it is no longer the case Elena wagon has a lot of potential riders in less than 24 hours.

With that said I don't oppose lynching Elena or Trans for the matter. They are both on the scummy side of my reads and they are definitely not on the same team in the case they are both scum and I need flips to asses the balance of the game cause I truly don't know where are we standing atm.

P-edit: ignoring everything since post 5987 from fro9 as the first paragraph was an answer to his question.
Too lazy to be scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5991, Fro99er wrote:I'm not buying this for a minute.

Maybe Elena is scum. If so it's with cloudy and Transcend is on the other team.

Then it makes the most sense that Gerry and Transcend are scum together, and Zach is town, because I don't see Transcend and Zach as scum together for that one interaction I pointed out earlier and Zach isn't scum with Elena most likely. So then if Yoshi was scum with cloud and Elena that wouldn't make sense...I think Yoshi is opposite Cloud because of the neighborizer PT cop thing. It was meant to trick Yoshi. So if Yoshi is town then dreal is town barring some weird PT godfather as a second non-normal role allowed in larges, but occam's razor is dreal is town. Then it's probably PV with cloud and Elena? Kuror? Alisae? I don't think it's jae because they wouldn't point out the chainsaw of cloudslot and bus Elena like that.

Just thinking out loud.
It also wouldn't be alisae with cloud and elena because of that vote jae pointed out.

Also, I guess Yoshi could be scum with Gerry and Transcend. So Yoshi isn't necessarily town. But I think dreal is clear for sure either way if elena flips scum with cloudy.
Heil King Froggo.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Transcend »

Alternatively

She's scum and I'm town
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5995, Transcend wrote:Alternatively

She's scum and I'm town
if you are town, and elena is scum with cloud, then who is opposite scum to them?

You're town reading me, so a town you would have to consider me as opposite scum, but you aren't even doing that. You're also hard townreading Yoshi and Gerry. So use your brain and tell me who would be opposite scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Transcend »

I have my lynch cluster
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5997, Transcend wrote:I have my lynch cluster
that's not an answer.

Work with me here. If Elena is scum with cloud, who is opposite scum?
Heil King Froggo.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Clumsy »

I want to throw something at this game. It's like reading 7 different books at the same time and trying to stitch together "Eragon is actually evil because Katniss shot Harry's wand after Yugi played Platinum Angel against Brock in their Shaolin Showdown."

aoeihgaokhgaokjdfghakdjgh

If we're not hanging Alisae I expect a 100% clear from Jae tomorrow or we're hanging both. I'm fine with lynching Transcend, not sure about Elena. I liked them early but there's been a lot of talk there and I'll be honest, my eyes glazed over for the last, like, 3 pages. I'll take another shot at reading this later, because nothing is sinking in right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”