Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Wanted to have a fun game with Tier so I wanted to play but I guess I don't get to have a fun game with Tier ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Jesus christ is this another reaction test?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nope.
I was actually hammered.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 50, TierShift wrote:Agreed in full with the above post. Single votes are better. Plus alisae is scummy.
VOTE: alisae

On to the theory. It is imperative that we lynch twice everyday. That gives us 3 mislynches and then we can still win the game. If we lynch only once today, we're done for after 3 mislynches.

The highest amount of lynches is always best in a setup like this. I can do the math if anyone disagrees but that town wants to have as many lynches as possible should be a no-brainer.
Disagree. I agree that the highest amount of lynches is best but 1 lynch today, 2 lynches tomorrow (if we hit scum) gives us 2 lynches in the final day.

2 lynches today, 2 lynches tomorrow (if we hit scum), gives us 1 lynch in the final day.

Either way, it amounts to 5 lynches to hit the 2 scum. It only changes how quickly mylo/lylo hits us. If alisae is actually dead and flips town, we should probably lynch twice today, and lynch twice tomorrow because we don't have as much interactions considering it was such a quick lynch.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by nydushermain »

UNVOTE:

I'm pretty sure I have a vote somewhere -_- so I'm gonna just take that off now... I suggest everyone do the same. It's easy to lose track of votes in this game I'm assuming considering what just happened.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nyd it's too late.
Hammer was accomplished.
Takes 5 to lynch man.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Granted it's useless now since we already lynched (and apparently mislynched? mod pls?), I feel like no one actually read my analysis. You don't have to have read the math because that was just my notes which I put up there in case anyone wanted to take a look at it, but no one really read the analysis part which showed why 1 lynch day 1 was not a bad thing depending on how confident we were on lynching the first scum.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 80, Alisae wrote:Nyd it's too late.
Hammer was accomplished.
Takes 5 to lynch man.
I also have a vote on NM and we have another potential lynch today. Do you have any twilight reads? Probably doesn't matter much but anything super obvious to you?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nydushermain »

The mod being slow might actually be an advantage. If anyone else is here, I'd like them to show up.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 74, Not_Mafia wrote:Well... fuck
Yet you're not unvoting on everyone else?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The day is over, why would I?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

NM ya got 2 lynches today.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Meaning day ain't over.
Just this first lynch is locked.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Yeah, we have a total of 2 lynches max per day. Day isn't locked. That makes more sense as to why you didn't unvote though but I suggest you do it now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Votes don't carry over as far as I know, by day I mean phase 1 of the day or whatever the name is
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 58, Alisae wrote:Plus pressuring them right now isn't a bad thing to do...
Now that I'm thinking about it, it could be they are just trying to leave RVS asap...
You nailed it btw. Well... kinda. I was bored so I wanted to just throw content somewhere and see what happened but I guess that's the same as wanting to leave RVS. It just wasn't with the intent of "let's gtfo of RVS"

In the minute amount of time you played this game, you can take solace in knowing you were right on that haha.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 89, Not_Mafia wrote:Votes don't carry over as far as I know, by day I mean phase 1 of the day or whatever the name is
That actually makes sense.

Imagine there were 8 people, meaning 5 to lynch. Let's say person A had 4 votes, and person B had 4 votes. If person A gets hammered, then it would be 4 to lynch and then person B would auto get hammered. That sounds dumb.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Towns Last Hope »

In post 78, nydushermain wrote:
In post 50, TierShift wrote:Agreed in full with the above post. Single votes are better. Plus alisae is scummy.

On to the theory. It is imperative that we lynch twice everyday. That gives us 3 mislynches and then we can still win the game. If we lynch only once today, we're done for after 3 mislynches.

The highest amount of lynches is always best in a setup like this. I can do the math if anyone disagrees but that town wants to have as many lynches as possible should be a no-brainer.
Disagree. I agree that the highest amount of lynches is best but 1 lynch today, 2 lynches tomorrow (if we hit scum) gives us 2 lynches in the final day.

2 lynches today, 2 lynches tomorrow (if we hit scum), gives us 1 lynch in the final day.

Either way, it amounts to 5 lynches to hit the 2 scum. It only changes how quickly mylo/lylo hits us. If alisae is actually dead and flips town, we should probably lynch twice today, and lynch twice tomorrow because we don't have as much interactions considering it was such a quick lynch.
If we nolynch today, we get 1 lynch the next day and then at 6 people left it's mylo, so we.... nolynch again? to take it to odds

You seem to be assuming we hit scum, right now that plan requires us to hit scum in 1 lynch tomorrow
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 pm

In post 75, Alisae wrote:Wanted to have a fun game with Tier so I wanted to play but I guess I don't get to have a fun game with Tier ;~;
And what do you think of your wagon, anyway?
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think a scum is on it.
Maybe both scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

also notice how Guilty Lion didn't but Tier did.
GTKAS
| here.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:36 pm

didn't what
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Vote me.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 92, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 78, nydushermain wrote:

If we nolynch today, we get 1 lynch the next day and then at 6 people left it's mylo, so we.... nolynch again? to take it to odds

You seem to be assuming we hit scum, right now that plan requires us to hit scum in 1 lynch tomorrow
Nope. We can do it in 2 tomorrow. If we miss twice today, we get to 7 players. NK makes it 6 players so if we miss once, we get to 5, but then we can still lynch a second time and if we hit mafia, we get to final 3.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I mean, I agree with ali's uncertainty in terms of how many scum are in her wagon.. I think that it was so fast that we can't really tell who was scum based on votes. Both scum could've literally not been in the wagon because they hadn't responded to the game thread in time, who knows.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”