Mini Normal 1874: Camping Trip Mafia (Game Over)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE COUNT 1.08shannon (5): massive, lucca261, Soulmil07, Sickofit1138, Fykus
Fykus (3): shannon, I Am Innocent, mattblackguy
Sickofit1138 (1): TwoFace
lucca261 (1): Lil Uzi Vert
Nadpool (1): ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (2): Nadpool, SensFan

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-02-09 16:49:02)

Last edited by Leonshade on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 348, Fykus wrote:Apologies for not knowing how to link post numbers properly (youll have to go back through manually if you want to take a look).

Code: Select all

[post]251[/post]
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Fykus »

thanks matt
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 348, Fykus wrote:Ok so after having a read through again, I noticed in #251 Shannon sticks up for Twoface re: the tunneling thing but then in #301 she starts lightly putting some pressure on him again. Its not much to go on, but it could potentially be the signs of a scum team here. Apologies for not knowing how to link post numbers properly (youll have to go back through manually if you want to take a look).
Three things about this:

1. Shannon doesn't even stick up for TwoFace in 251. She just confirmed what he said was true.
2. Your whole read on Shannon is based on the fact that you say TwoFace is scum. TwoFace hasn't even flipped yet. Voting Shannon based on this doesn't make sense.
3. Even if TwoFace was scum this still doesn't make Shannon scum. The association is really weak, and doesn't mean much.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 307, Nadpool wrote:
In post 299, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Meta/gut feeling but this is scum I think
:?:

Nadpool = Loopdan = TTTT
Yeah G ik, played with town!TTTT at least twice that I can remember and in one game we were townblocked so I feel familiar with you. It's just a feeling I'm getting that these posts are different than the ones I've seen before. Like something feels "off" is all. Maybe it will go away later
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let's just lynch Lucca. All he's done is make catch-up posts and given out reads with very little reasoning for them. He's barely interacting with people and is not trying to sort anyone or really game solve.
Wait you preemptively read my mind, that's what I was thinking as I read his post about "catching up soon." I was like (to myself) "wait this guy's posts are long but I can't think of anything specific about him, maybe he's blent in"
In post 333, lucca261 wrote:. . .
@kyouko, : are these meta stuff you're talking about played against Loopdan or Nadpool? I feel like he maybe plays differently between accounts.
. . .
Idk, I've only played with TTTT and maybe that's it but as far as I'm concerned, a person is a person
In post 336, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let's just lynch Lucca. All he's done is make catch-up posts and given out reads with very little reasoning for them. He's barely interacting with people and is not trying to sort anyone or really game solve.
The catch-up posts thing is just a playstyle. Just take a quick look at other games he's in and he does the same exact thing, so that's NAI. Not sure what you are talking about with the other stuff, because everything you are accusing him of doing he's doing the exact opposite.
I thought of this a little bit myself because he made similar posts in my newbie with him but I feel like even there he posted other posts inbetween that felt much townier than he does now
In post 344, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I skimmed and I can see a clear difference. Night and day here man.
Glad someone else sees a difference between town!Lucca and this game though
In post 346, Fykus wrote:
In post 313, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 247, Fykus wrote:
In post 233, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 197, Fykus wrote:
In post 190, lucca261 wrote:
Page 6

@fykus, : I'll throw a question for you. What do you think of Matt saying that I'm pushing you both because you are the "weakest" players in the game.
I guess its plausible but probably unlikely. I'll withhold my judgement for now since you haven't posted much yet.

For now though, I'm going to put my vote on Nadpool since he has offered nothing but seemingly random votes so far this game.

VOTE: Nadpool
So offering nothing >>> screaming scum?
Offering something as to why you're voting for someone is alot better than just voting and saying nothing else at all for 10 pages wouldnt you agree? I assume you do agree in some sense because Nadpool is one of your scum reads. As to pointing out that I waited for a page before putting my vote onto twoface after i grilled him, I'm pretty sure that I offered an explanation already. For now though, I believe where my vote is currently is fine where it is until something else/someone else acting scummy pops up.
No my problem is you said a player was screaming scum (Player A). Then you vote a player who has offered nothing (Player B) without ever changing a read on the player screaming scum.

Player B is a lurker, waste of space, call it whatever. Could be scum could be town from my experience. I personally agree that Nadpool might be scum albeit for additional reasons than "offering nothing."

So if Player A is screaming scum, and you never reliquinish that screaming scum read, one you specifically state later was only strengthened by a lack of a reasonable response:

"I thought id call him out on what I considered him to be doing to see if he'd offer a reasonable response. A page later he hadnt offered one, so I put my vote on him."

and then all of a sudden vote a lurker who is doing nothing, yeah that catches my eye.
Since my vote wasn't gaining any traction at the time I decided to shift it to another potential scum I had my eye on. I'm under the assumption that during the course of the game people are supposed to make compromises in order to lynch the people they think are scum.
Eww I don't like how slimy that post tasted
VOTE: Fykus
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yo I'm high af rn, why is Fykus a wagon for you people already I feel like I'm reading a whole new game and it seems so obvious after that one post but what did he do before?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

like here I was thinking I was going to have a time trying to convince people to vote Fykus and I find that there's already 3 votes there
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 328, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 322, shannon wrote:@Innocent: You realise you're voting Fykus *with* me, right?

Don't get me wrong, I support everyone jumping on Fykus, but it does make your attempts to push me look kind of fake.
Yeah what does that have to do with anything? I think one of you are scum. I like that they are competing wagons right now. Why would I move to you causing the votes to be 5-1 in ur favor and essentially kill the counter wagons I like right now. With 4 players not voting right now I want them to take a stance.

If it makes you feel any better the speed of ur wagon (like massive, sickofit, two face before you) while resistance to a fykus wagon points better in ur favor.
If you think one of us is scum, maybe you shouldn't risk voting *with* one of us? What if I'm scum and you've helped me lynch Fykus? (Note: not a real world scenario, but I feel like you should be more careful)
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 329, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 323, shannon wrote:Oooh and PS I worked out how to use the site search

Here is Elyse saying that she has fake claimed masons as scum
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8322607
Congrats, but it doesn't help your earlier argument when you said

1) Player X is scummy for doing Y gambit
2) You never having reason at that point to believe Y gambit indicated scum
I know but I was excited to finally find one! I feel vindicated!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

shannon is town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

holy shit nerds get off that wagon
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 330, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Shannon still being pushed after she said this:
In post 253, shannon wrote: 1.) Fake claims in general look scummy to me. Someone else here said town shouldn't lie, and I believe that.
She believes lying is scummy. What's the issue?
Thank you, LUV, for this moment of sanity. I've played with three of you very recently, in the same game in fact, and I think all of you know how I feel about fake claims. Whether from town or scum, they're unhelpful to town, and by my definition, that's scummy.

In the game I refer to, LUV fake claimed a role that cleared me, then claimed his actual role, and got lynched for it. Transcend I think it was, claimed a role D1, which was different from his actual role, but I voted him for it because while I can spot a lie, I can't tell whether it's the good kind or the bad kind. We almost lynched Titus because she claimed something that *looked* fake in context. So fake claims = shit to me, and town should never make them.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Fykus »

I'm just being open and honest with my thought process, does that make me scummy? Sorry, I just assumed that honesty is the best policy here but I guess not.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 59, massive wrote:VOTE: Shannon
In post 295, Sickofit1138 wrote:Until I see some better play from Shannon she has my vote.

VOTE: Shannon
Actually I think both your votes are thin so yeah, now that the pressure's off I want you boys to consider powerlynching Fykus
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 362, Fykus wrote:I'm just being open and honest with my thought process, does that make me scummy? Sorry, I just assumed that honesty is the best policy here but I guess not.
I shall test this with the dreaded

CURSORY SWEEP OF YOUR ISO
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yes I am of the opinion you are giving honest thought process lately but early I am of the opinion you did something weird with your thoughts regarding TwoFace
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:27 am

Post by shannon »

In post 359, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:shannon is town
In post 360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:holy shit nerds get off that wagon
Rad, thanks for that SSBM x

Just giving notice that I've got some wedding shit to do (not my wedding but I've gotta set it up, attend, and pack it down) next couple of days, I might not be here much. Don't think I need to VLA but if I'm not here that's why x
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 310, TwoFace wrote:
In post 309, shannon wrote:
In post 304, TwoFace wrote:
In post 301, shannon wrote:>> Doesn't care what Sick has done in other games when judging his fake claim
>> Asks me for evidence from other games when I say I think fake claiming is scummy
The fact you can't tell why each of these are completely different is troubling
It troubles me that you think 'people in general do this' is useful but 'this specific player plays in this specific way' is not.
No idea what you're talking about
since you didn't the first time, let's try it again.

mind explaining what the heck you were talking about here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 366, shannon wrote:
In post 359, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:shannon is town
In post 360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:holy shit nerds get off that wagon
Rad, thanks for that SSBM x

Just giving notice that I've got some wedding shit to do (not my wedding but I've gotta set it up, attend, and pack it down) next couple of days, I might not be here much. Don't think I need to VLA but if I'm not here that's why x
Shannon, a woman of honor :cool:
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 am

Post by massive »

Why Lucca and not Nadpool?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 369, massive wrote:
Why Lucca and not Nadpool?
All Nad has done is naked vote which is NAI.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:39 am

Post by massive »

Do you think he's interacting with people? Do you think he's game solving?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 371, massive wrote:Do you think he's interacting with people? Do you think he's game solving?
In his own way yes.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

man how are people not sr'ing massive?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by massive »

Twoface, do you think there's enough of a difference between why Uzi is suspicious of Lucca, and what Nadpool has done in this game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”