Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, until you address the substance of my argument, I am not reading your word vomit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2324, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess my main issue with molla being scum is why he didn't just claim VT. He'd still know he'd been vanillaized if he really was a VT because of the special power.
Scum!molla doesn't necessarily know if a VT gets a message
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2326, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2324, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess my main issue with molla being scum is why he didn't just claim VT. He'd still know he'd been vanillaized if he really was a VT because of the special power.
I'm pretty sure he would. You would have to know if suddenly you couldn't use your special ability anymore...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2240, BBmolla wrote:I actually tried to use an action but was reminded I was vanillaized
We have no way of knowing if you were actually vanilliaized, correct?

Or is this confirmable somehow?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

No it's not confirmable unless someone rolecops him or smth
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2326, Aj The Epic wrote:
That's something a mod would answer more likely than not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2323, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2316, mastina wrote:Maybe they change details. Maybe they omit details. Scum have an ability only scum would ever have? That might be absent from the town version of their claim. But they keep it as close to the theme material as possible. They match safeclaims as closely to the original as possible.
Can someone else verify this?
yes

mastin is right on this count
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2289, mastina wrote:
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action.
Yes. Which...he would only need to use if there were no scum on the rogue crew.
If there was a scum on the rogue crew, suddenly, Pine doesn't need to use his power at all.
And then, all of a sudden, Pine never gets the suspicion on them.

That. simple.
Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew.
Heartless wasn't the only candidate for Rogue Leader. Infinity and I believe Desperado were also D1 candidates. Notably, I was voting for Infinity as Rogue Leader--NOT Heartless.
In post 782, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 780, Heartless wrote:infinity if you were rogue leader would you put pine on the rogue team?
Probably not.
I'd probably do me mastin desp or me desp and a scummish/null player
^This, and this alone, would be incentive enough to NOT assume Pine would use the ability.

Infinity, at the time of , was the vote leader for rogue leader. I was voting him. And he was interested in placing me in the rogue crew.
By that point, I had already made it clear I had a hard-on for a Pine lynch.

So again.
Fuck you.

My point about chronology stands.
Rhetoric. The fact that Infinity was up for RL at one point and wanted others has shit all to do with anything.
In post 1234, Heartless wrote:nfinity, Nacho, Desperado, and Aeronaut are my choices.
this is the only post that's even relevant here b/c you know, that was the RL.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2270, ɀefiend wrote:Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall but here goes.
no no no

i UNDERSTAND what you're trying to sell just fine.

i'm just not buying it for a second. who softens a hard townread on the say-so of a mixed read and a null read? nobody (nobody town anyway). no sale.

and you didn't even bother to ask nero or pv for a specific game that illustrated their point so don't try to give me anything about deference
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2291, mastina wrote:in our first game together in over two years
So you haven't played with Pine in over two years and you just remember everything about his play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Heartless »

cake plz vote zefiend
mastin plz vote zefiend
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: zefiend

I'm fine with this
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm tired today again, tomorrow I'll put more effort into this game. For now I'll summarize my townreads on mastin and titus. Titus first:

For titus, I don't really see the motivation for playing dumbtown here. You know you will get at least some heat for it, and you will end up having very little influence on other people. As opposed to how I've seen her play scum, which is very manipulative, very logical, and very effective. I think a lot of times it's a guessing game whether people can correctly identify scum pretending to be dumb town, so playing that way is leaving a lot up to chance and giving up a lot of control. I don't think that is in titus's personality. This post I actually found very genuine:
In post 2097, Titus wrote:If you fuckers are going to lynch Molla, that will make this game unplayable for me in most regards. I am bet my life levels of confident Molla is town, and I lack the time or inclination to read through mountains of garbage when the truth is obvious.

So tell me, who the fuck will take out the trash of Infinity and Nero along with them not playing Pants on Head level stupid? Yeah, I would vote that for Rogue Leader. Guess what, my townreads are also my dumb as fuck reads. So yeah, you are not getting my vote for Rogue Leader. No one is. I need to see intelligence and logical coherence, even if I disagree with it to vote Rogue Leader.
For one, it doesn't seem likely that scum would alienate their townreads by calling them all bad, and this at least means titus can't really be buddying molla. Also, the first paragraph reminds me of what I would feel in her position as town.

Also the interactions with pine point to her being town as pere has pointed out.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2286, mastina wrote:
In post 2095, PeregrineV wrote:My biggest issue with your claim is the point in time you came up with your Pine scumread (post ).
To understand what happened, you need to know the events which transpired: I started reading from about page 18 (that was the spot I noticed that there was a slot up for replacement), until I was caught up to the latest post. (The spot I actually began posting.)

This got me some initial reads, like Drunken Piper and Heartless as town and I believe Pine/SirCakez both as scum. I lacked a lot of game context though.

Then, I went back to the beginning of the game, both for the value of the RVS and to fix that issue.
And started reading chronologically.

And there, you can track which page I was on with my thoughts by the quotes before, after, and during statements. For instance, Molla became a scumread on some page--I didn't quote it, but he did a series of postings around one page in particular which made me think, "This looks like Molla as scum". You conveniently put quotes here, and from memory I believe it came in that - range.
Meanwhile, Pine tries to open dialogue with you in , never before talking to you or mentioning your name.
No fucking shit?
I wasn't in the game, PeregrineV.
I'm a replacement.

It's a little fucking hard to talk about a player who's not in the game yet, now, isn't it?

Pine started talking to me the moment I actually entered the game. My SLOT is mentioned in their iso, though. Admittedly, only once, in , but it's there.
Meanwhile, neither head of the hydra tries really hard to break you from your read, nor do they try to engage you that I can see.
What the fuck are you reading?
Pine was constantly. CONSTANTLY. Saying, "Oh, lol, mastina's wrong again". Gin engaged me multiple times and said, "mastina is wrong". You want to get into this quote war, you WILL FUCKING LOSE because yes while I may not have been QUOTING many of Pine's posts, I sure as fuck wasn't blind to them and was reading each and every one of them remembering them QUITE well so I know
damn
good and well you're spewing bullshit here.
If your sure Pine is scum based on his 5 posts, yet the Gin side does nothign to affect your read?
Why would it?

Gin's posts were null-at-best to me. Some of what Gin said was scummy, some of it was null, none of it was really town.

Whereas Pine. You know. The head I have the game history with. Was scumposting at every step of the way and I KNEW it was his scumposting. I had the game experience to call it what it was.
Welcome toReck's Restrospecitve Rehash.

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=59569&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=2441&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

ChannelDeliBird busses Nexus in post 168. CDB rides that to win the game.

Welcome to NY172

I read a few of your posts, and felt it was your scum game. It was.

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=41158&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=12314&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

Right now, I think this is your scum game, based both on your posting, and general scumplay in the past that is highly similar.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2288, mastina wrote:
In post 2106, PeregrineV wrote:SirCake into the scumpile also.
Yes, he is, and I'd be happy to bus him if you'd vote with me there! Push come to shove, if nothing else.
Let's see it.

Vote: SirCakez
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And I need you to stick with it, since you called SirCake as scum by post .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

I could see him thinking that he would be believed more with a PR claim.
In post 2335, Heartless wrote:cake plz vote zefiend
mastin plz vote zefiend
Titus will get away though <.<
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Are you really that confident about Titus?

Like zefiend has been... slightly more high key about his alignment with his flailing.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2341, SirCakez wrote:Titus will get away though <.<
no don't give me that

zefiend is scum. you see it. i see it.

let's get this done.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2342, Aj The Epic wrote:Like zefiend has been... slightly more high key about his alignment with his flailing.
I'd argue that flailing is 10x more likely to come from town than scum.

Like ok, I can understand the argument that he's fence sitting scum but its just meh since I think that's fairly null. I do kinda like Heartless' thing about him being so quick to rethink his Mastin read but idk...I'm on the fence. Can you guys nom me for a scummy? I think I'm the first scum player with a green pm and that's maybe Kodak moment worthy...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If efiend gets lynched and flips town then you guys are going to be sheeping me on Titus and if I'm dead you guys are still going to be lynching Titus.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 3.06

Titus [2] Nero Cain, Sircakez
Nero Cain [1] Titus
Aj the Epic [1] BBMolla
BBmolla [1] Mastina
SirCakez [1] PeregrineV
Infinity 324 [1] zefiend
zefiend [3] Infinity 324, Heartless, Aj the Epic

Not Voting - [3] TheWayItEnds, Drunken Piper, BBmolla,

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic
Drunken Piper (2) Infinity 324, Sircakez

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Heartless if you think zefiend is scum shouldn't both of your votes be there?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

~grumble~
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What a skrub mod.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”