Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i'm not seeing the angle of no lynch vs lynch. there's no prs and scum will rarely do us a favor. lynch over no lynch has to always be better.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

essentially achieving our best case scenario {scum lynch} is worth the risk of the worst case {town lynch}. we don't gimp our chances later into the game by town lynching, and since we lynch scummy players our best case is always better. we get little info from the nks and relying on those flips gives scum the opportunity to dictate the information we get opposed to us choosing who we flip.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no lynching and waiting on the nk is inherently scum-sided. going to need to look if past games had a no lynch in the double day.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

every single game has had double lynches each day
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

While I appreciate the investigative effort Lycan, this has been discussed to hell and back - even in this short game. Would like a little bit more meat on that vote though.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Towns Last Hope »

In post 172, Lycanfire wrote:fake hammers are fine but a posthumous one is fishy. how can you not know that the fifth vote is on the board?
Probably because nobody called l-1, or even l-2, and another guy quickhammered off of that

I don't know what you're arguing - we're scummy because we didn't know they were already hammered when we fake hammered...? What's the correlation
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:22 pm

And to say it's "an attempt to distract from the wagon" is pretty spicy but I don't know how you can believe what you're saying

Or why you're assuming both scum would have been on it

or why if you think that, you only placed a single vote on us
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 180, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 172, Lycanfire wrote:fake hammers are fine but a posthumous one is fishy. how can you not know that the fifth vote is on the board?
Probably because nobody called l-1, or even l-2, and another guy quickhammered off of that

I don't know what you're arguing - we're scummy because we didn't know they were already hammered when we fake hammered...? What's the correlation
I'm arguing that you fake hammered
precisely
because you knew there was a hammer
In post 181, Towns Last Hope wrote:or why if you think that, you only placed a single vote on us
unless we can get lynches resolved at the same time allowing for a triple lynch i don't see much of a point in voting the entire wagon right now
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

if i had to peg your partner right now, i'd say it's NM. if you fake hammered because there was a hammer, then timing matters.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:20 pm

In post 182, Lycanfire wrote:I'm arguing that you fake hammered precisely because you knew there was a hammer
I didn't

and even if I did, so what?
The_Jester and Dunnstral
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 182, Lycanfire wrote:I'm arguing that you fake hammered precisely because you knew there was a hammer
What's the scum motivation in that?

Let's all be nice and vote the clowm that lolhammered page 3.
Martha Zolanski
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Martha Zolanski »

In post 139, Towns Last Hope wrote:VOTE: Martha Zolanski

Don't at all like the shade throwing/"analysis" at the end there. And the defensive "my vote was rvs" when nobody asked about it
No. I'm not being defensive. And it's not my fault that Alisae got lynched accidentally.
I GUESS YOU NEEDED A PAP ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᴘᴀᴘ PAP PAP ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ
ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ
Martha Zolanski
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm so wrong.

I thought THL attempted to hammer Alisae, but he was the first one to vote Alisae I think?

Well, I think that fake hammer isn't scummy af since I think some people use that as a RT.
I GUESS YOU NEEDED A PAP ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᴘᴀᴘ PAP PAP ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ
Martha Zolanski
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Also from my POV:

NM is too lazy to check the VC so he RVS
but it ended up hammering Alisae.

Is he scum for my perspective? No but I'm not sure also. There's no VC to check how much votes does a person have and I'm also too lazy to check how much votes are there when the mod can do that for us.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by nydushermain »

Here's where I'm at. NM's hammer is NAI. You guys are trying to analyze it? Well stop because it's dumb and it's completely hypothetical. He could be this genius pretending to not have known it was a hammer, he could've also very well just meant to fully RVS and accidentally hammered. Who cares? We'll never know until post game. You guys are pushing on someone for something that isn't even a scum tell...

THAT BEING SAID. Here's why I think we should vote for him anyways:

He votes, hammers, and doesn't participate in trying to game solve. If I were in his position, I'd be so annoyed that it even happened and have tried to at least put in a modicum of game solving. I think that he was nervous about the hammer as scum and didn't want to have to deal with the drama of hammering. He was obviously reading the thread because I was having a discussion with alisae or someone and he chimed in with a really quick response when I asked for someone to speak. I think this is scum trying to avoid confrontation. It's an unnatural reaction for town to say absolutely nothing useful when they mishammer someone by accident and are still reading the thread....

VOTE: Not Mafia

I hope this is a hammer, didn't check the VC
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.B.1- Hiraki (0): Nobody
- Towns Last Hope(hydra of The_Jester and Dunnstral) (1): Lycanfire
- Lycanfire (1): Not Mafia
- GuiltyLion (1): Not Mafia
- TierShift (0): Nobody
- Not_Mafia (2): Tiershift, nydushermain
- Martha Zolanski (3): The Towns Last Hope, Guilty Lion, Not_Mafia
- nydushermain (0): Nobody

Not Voting (2): Martha Zolanski, Hiraki

InformationDay 1 will end at February 16, 1:37 AM PST. That is (expired on 2017-02-16 01:37:00) from now. 13 hours added for hammer downtime.
That time we backstabbed unity and fast. That's a way to keep the post count low.
Last edited by Titus on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 am

Post by nydushermain »

Also, kudos to you TS, for pushing on scum.... but shame on you for doing it for the wrong reasons -_-
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nydush the thing is Not_Mafia often plays like this, as town or scum. He's hilarious and I enjoy playing with him so I say this with love but you're going to have a hard time if you expect to determine his alignment by the amount of useful things he says.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 187, Martha Zolanski wrote:Well, I think that fake hammer isn't scummy af since I think some people use that as a RT.
why did you say "isn't scummy af"? Do you mean it's only slightly scummy, or not scummy at all?

might be reaching here but this phrasing reads to me like it was retroactively edited which is more likely to come from scum imo. I don't think someone typing out their thoughts organically would write a sentence like this on first attempt. "isn't [x] af" is just a really awkward phrase

also do you have any more thoughts about the votes on you or anything at all besides a null read on N_M
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 172, Lycanfire wrote:basically i think it's an attempt to distract from a double scum wagon.
if there were two scum on the wagon, how does one of them doing a fake hammer distract from that?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 185, TierShift wrote:Let's all be nice and vote the clowm that lolhammered page 3.
and Tier why do you believe that only scum!N_M would do this? He's lolhammered as town on pg 2 before.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 193, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 187, Martha Zolanski wrote:Well, I think that fake hammer isn't scummy af since I think some people use that as a RT.
why did you say "isn't scummy af"? Do you mean it's only slightly scummy, or not scummy at all?

might be reaching here but this phrasing reads to me like it was retroactively edited which is more likely to come from scum imo. I don't think someone typing out their thoughts organically would write a sentence like this on first attempt. "isn't [x] af" is just a really awkward phrase
actually ignore this first question, when I reread your ISO I guess it makes a little bit more sense in context because previously you were pushing on TLH

"isn't scummy af" is still weird on like a gut level though
In post 193, GuiltyLion wrote:also do you have any more thoughts about the votes on you or anything at all besides a null read on N_M
I do still want this answered
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:31 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 192, GuiltyLion wrote:nydush the thing is Not_Mafia often plays like this, as town or scum. He's hilarious and I enjoy playing with him so I say this with love but you're going to have a hard time if you expect to determine his alignment by the amount of useful things he says.
It's not so much that he didn't say useful things, it's more so that he was obviously reading the thread, but he neither reacted in a way that I thought town would react to accidentally hammering, and didn't really contribute much when I was trying to bring people in to interact with alisae in the twilight. I should probably ego search him just in case though... thanks for bringing this up about his meta
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 195, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 185, TierShift wrote:Let's all be nice and vote the clowm that lolhammered page 3.
and Tier why do you believe that only scum!N_M would do this? He's lolhammered as town on pg 2 before.
That's the thing. I think that the hammering that NM did was NAI. I agree with you 100%
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.B.2- Hiraki (0): Nobody
- Towns Last Hope(hydra of The_Jester and Dunnstral) (1): Lycanfire
- Lycanfire (1): Not Mafia
- GuiltyLion (1): Not Mafia
- TierShift (0): Nobody
- Not_Mafia (2): Tiershift, nydushermain
- Martha Zolanski (3): The Towns Last Hope, Guilty Lion, Not_Mafia
- nydushermain (0): Nobody

Not Voting (2): Martha Zolanski, Hiraki

InformationDay 1 will end at February 16, 1:37 AM PST. That is (expired on 2017-02-16 01:37:00) from now. 13 hours added for hammer downtime.
That time we backstabbed unity and fast. That's a way to keep the post count low.
Last edited by Titus on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”