Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Radja »

Night 8 is over and a dead body is found. It turns out to be...

Spoiler: Wait for it...
Dunnstral[/spoiler]

who was...

Spoiler: Wait for it...
Wild Clefable, Town 1-shot Bulletproof
[/spoiler]
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Radja »

Day 9, VC 1
Team Rocket's blasting off again!

-

Not Voting (3)
-
kuror0, Firebringer, MariaR

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch! Deadline is on February 16th at 10:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2017-02-16 22:00:00).

Mod Notes - None
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

I can honestly see both of you doing this.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:15 am

Post by kuror0 »

VOTE: Maria it is your call FB. Have you made up your mind? When you proposed the no lynch the first time and there was no kill I figured maria was pushed to a corner and tried to switch targets and this is how it ends. Ofc you won't believe me due to all the wifom involved but if I were the scum I could have killed Dunn or you way before. Because you both had maria as the prime scum target and wouldn't want more time so people can change their minds.

That's all I can do to prove maria is the remaining scum.
Too lazy to be scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

I want to have Maria in here before I make a decision
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Kuro0 Look Fire whatever choice you make at the end of the day don't feel like you gotta lynch him cause I'll be upset or some shit I'll be perfectly fine if you lynch me I don't want that to be a factor. I think I did my dam best to prove my actions were towny some may not agree with some of the stuff I did but I don't regret a thing the nk thing uhh I don't really see the reason for it If you want me to try and give a case on kuro0 I'll do it but hey if not gg wp this was fun. :giggle:
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i feel like maria wouldn't have no killed for several days.....

Meh.
I wonder if the dead even care about this game anymore
Show

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Radja »

In post 2756, Firebringer wrote:i feel like maria wouldn't have no killed for several days.....

Meh.
I wonder if the dead even care about this game anymore
We are currently at page 189 of the dead thread. So I think they do.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

i doubt that.

link?
Show

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 am

Post by kuror0 »

lol dead thread had way more action than this. Oh more AtE from maria. It is nauseating how many people you already got with that but I guess if it works there is nothing to do about it.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:47 am

Post by kuror0 »

oh btw you know an easy way to tell I am the town. Cuz I fucking threw everything I had to lynch kuroi when there were more players around.

Think through the game and think who is the one whose actions made more sense with a scum role pm and you got to realize maria's actions compared to mine make WAY more sense as scum. I engaged too many times looking for a target and pushing for him risking myself, I was scum counterwagon D1(cmon have you ever seen a scum being couterwagon of another scum D1?) and I tunneled like crazy on a slot when there were way more options available if I just wanted a lynch. I am town and maria is the last scum realize it and vote.
Too lazy to be scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2760, kuror0 wrote:oh btw you know an easy way to tell I am the town. Cuz I fucking threw everything I had to lynch kuroi when there were more players around.

Think through the game and think who is the one whose actions made more sense with a scum role pm and you got to realize maria's actions compared to mine make WAY more sense as scum. I engaged too many times looking for a target and pushing for him risking myself,
I was scum counterwagon D1(cmon have you ever seen a scum being couterwagon of another scum D1?)
and I tunneled like crazy on a slot when there were way more options available if I just wanted a lynch. I am town and maria is the last scum realize it and vote.
I don't really see how what I just said is ate I was being honest yes I'm town and I want to win but I'd rather lose then get a win just because a friend was scared to lynch me
You tunneld Kuroi when fire and dunn both said at points they'd lynch me no wonder you tunneled him you thought it'd be easy to beat me over kuro
now let's look at the bolded your ace in the hole "How can I be a scum counter wagon!" maybe because the person you were a counter wagon to really liked there power or maybe you just wanted the town cred I was waiting for something along those lines
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by MariaR »

You say it like it's impossible for 2 scum to be counter wagons too each other day 1 when in fact the reason why scum almost won the walking dead mafia was because 2 of the main wagons day 1 were scum vs scum so you wanna try again and say it's impossible?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MariaR »

You're basicaly saying you put yourself in the fire way so you're town for it you know normally this is the part where I'd say "I'd never self vote as scum lol!" but I would I've done it before would I do it if I was the only scum left? Ehhhh maybe depends
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2761, MariaR wrote: I was being honest yes I'm town and I want to win but I'd rather lose then get a win just because a friend was scared to lynch me
This is exactly what I call an AtE. convincing someone by forcing an emotion and not facts.
In post 2762, MariaR wrote:You say it like it's impossible for 2 scum to be counter wagons too each other day 1 when in fact the reason why scum almost won the walking dead mafia was because 2 of the main wagons day 1 were scum vs scum so you wanna try again and say it's impossible?
I wasn't even in walking dead mafia.

For what you said to be true I had to watch the game to know that and then said: "hey I'm gonna risk everything to throw away game D1 as scum and try to pull this losing scum tactic to maybe get some little town cred on an unkown set up on a player that tends to be lynch bait and easily considered scummy." Sounds like an ideal plan for scum-kuro to pull. <.<
In post 2763, MariaR wrote:You're basicaly saying you put yourself in the fire way so you're town for it you know normally this is the part where I'd say "I'd never self vote as scum lol!" but I would I've done it before would I do it if I was the only scum left? Ehhhh maybe depends
It is not that I won't do this or that as scum. It is that if FB checks the game actions and the stance we both took in multiple times he will realize your actions go along the lines of a scum role pm while mine not.

and finally
In post 2761, MariaR wrote: You tunneld Kuroi when fire and dunn both said at points they'd lynch me no wonder you tunneled him you thought it'd be easy to beat me over kuro
You seem to forgot that I pretty much forced the 1v1 leaving you off the hook because I was convinced kuroi was the last scum. If I were scum I could have just posed resistance and then eventually "give up" and vote you or even better let kuroi vote you and get the weapons to finish his lynch on the last day.

Anyways FB you just have to look at the game and compare stance on different topics and you got to notice that Maria is the scum and not me.
Too lazy to be scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 am

Post by MariaR »

You call it ate I call it saying the truth so be it and I'm not saying you had to be in the walking dead mafia hell I don't even think you planned for it to be a scum vs scum wagon otherwise you would've brought it up more if you were getting pressured
For your last post I think you would've rather fought against me then kuroi so yes in the end you could've ended up voting me but I think you would much rather have this outcome since both of the clears basically said they would want me lynched in your eyes that's quite an easy victory if you can get kuroi lynched
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MariaR »

You also seem to forget I tried to self vote and lynch myself to get me out of this shit hole because I thought it would've been a better game state if I was also one of the leading forcing on the Titus wagon although I can't take full credit cause I saw her being scum with both of the kuro's and prayed
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:45 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2765, MariaR wrote:You call it ate I call it saying the truth so be it and I'm not saying you had to be in the walking dead mafia hell I don't even think you planned for it to be a scum vs scum wagon otherwise you would've brought it up more if you were getting pressured
Now you say it wasn't planned but before you said it was planned.. ok. Also yeah lots of cases were scum happens to be forced to go scum vs scum D1 because there wasn't any available targets right... your theory is really falling apart here.
In post 2765, MariaR wrote: For your last post I think you would've rather fought against me then kuroi so yes in the end you could've ended up voting me but I think you would much rather have this outcome since both of the clears basically said they would want me lynched in your eyes that's quite an easy victory if you can get kuroi lynched
No. as scum I would probably have gone along with your lynch being convinced by FB or anyone else and at the last day I could just use what has been laid before to push on kuroi, instead of pushing for days for something that ended as a myslynch and drawing all the attention on me and then having the blame on that.
In post 2766, MariaR wrote:You also seem to forget I tried to self vote and lynch myself to get me out of this shit hole
More AtE please. You got kuroi fooled with that and have worked pretty nicely for you so far so congrats but still think it is a cheap move and desperate cuz you are out of resources to justify your actions and show how I am scum besides a truck load of crap and conjectures/assumptions (you have been avoiding it since I said I was waiting for your case).

My weekend is about to start so I won't be on much. I hope you realize maria is the last scum and lynch her FB. You have to check the game and notice who makes sense as scum the whole game, you will realize it was her.
Too lazy to be scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Please show where I said it was planned in the first place? how am I falling apart you can keep screaming ate but the more you do the more you're refusing to address the point at hand
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2762, MariaR wrote:scum almost won the walking dead mafia was because 2 of the main wagons day 1 were scum vs scum so you wanna try again and say it's impossible?
When you said "you wanna try again and say it's impossible" it indicates premeditation. The wording is important because you always point things one way and backtrack to change the meaning. Like this
In post 2726, kuror0 wrote:
In post 2642, MariaR wrote:
In post 2640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2636, MariaR wrote:won the league game
Well you're not winning this one ?

But really help me out here... how is kuror0 scum
I'll give my case tomorrow when I'm not half asleep
This is a clear indication your case was going to show how I was scum. I repeat your attitude to just defend shows the scum mentality that you just need to survive. That's why you go back to be defensive and all the AtE that actually worked great for you this game.

Lastly "you can keep screaming ate but the more you do the more you're refusing to address the point at hand". Which point at hand? You are not saying anything that can be refuted and that's why you keep using them because you don't have facts to show how am I scum and you freak that when FB checks he will notice you are scum. And the self vote which is known to be bad for town, was just you trying to persuade FB that you were town by faking frustration on his scum read. Go figure he was right all along and I was the fool who bought you enough time for him to doubt it.

My time is over, weekend starts but I will probably check tomorrow morning cuz I have work <.<
Too lazy to be scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:59 am

Post by MariaR »

Now you are trying to twist words I self voted because we had a mislynch and in my mind with both clears wanting me dead I was clearly the best lynch because if I made 3 way I would get auto lynched resulting in a town loss I didn't self vote because I couldn't handle I've had a cop guilty on me and I've stayed calm before so please do not try and say I can't handle you're trying to build a contradiction that's not even there
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am actually going to sit down and review everything this weekend.

Right now I am leaning on Kuror because Dunnstral was very clearly leaning towards Maria, but then again he still hadn't read anything and he said he would if he was last left.
Show

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:27 am

Post by kuror0 »

Check everything and compare our actions you will realize you were right and maria actions are the ones that suit scum while mine at most reveal I'm an idiot.
Too lazy to be scum.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Radja »

Don't make me prod you ;)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

URGHAGHALGHAG.
I apologize.
I didn't get to this game like I promised.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”