Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2446, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't get exactly what you're saying here, but the first part is exactly my point. Since there'd be heat on pine
and if you agree that there'd be heat on Pine once he used his action why is my belief that Mastina would bus him so lol silly?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2442, Nero Cain wrote:ok, so she's tunneling you and thinks you are scum. So when I ask her who was scum pushing the Kling wagon why does she say "I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride."

instead of talking about how scummy you are and how you were the scum that was pushing the wagon?
I think she assumed it was clear she thought I was scum
In post 2444, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of my (and I guess Cakez confirmed it) point that how in Street Fighter she tunneled Jackrito almost exclusively much like she did here?
I wasn't in that game
In post 2445, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2442, Nero Cain wrote:ok, so she's tunneling you and thinks you are scum. So when I ask her who was scum pushing the Kling wagon why does she say "I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride."

instead of talking about how scummy you are and how you were the scum that was pushing the wagon?
like it seems like she is specifically leaving the door open so that she can hop on anyone from the Kling wagon and cite the "
THEY
were the scum that was pushing Kling"
Maybe, I didn't like that she didn't at least make a guess right away.
In post 2447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2441, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2431, Nero Cain wrote:this is a scum win so I think I'll just vote anyone that's not voting Titus.
Please don't be like this
Why does this matter to you? I am voting your scum read. You should be overjoyed.
Because I want you to cooperate and help solve the game instead of sheeping. I don't like it when people just give up when other don't share their perspective.
In post 2448, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2446, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd expect him to use his vanillize n1 in order to avoid dying with unused shots.
I see no reason to believe he didn't unless you think he can't use both actions in the same night.
Unless you think pine actually vanillized scum!molla, molla has to be town if pine used the shot
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2450, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2446, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't get exactly what you're saying here, but the first part is exactly my point. Since there'd be heat on pine
and if you agree that there'd be heat on Pine once he used his action why is my belief that Mastina would bus him so lol silly?
It's not silly, I just don't think mastin would draw so much attention to herself and act so confident in her reads when she knows she'll get lynched if she gets it wrong too many times.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:I wasn't in that game
ok and? Why does that matter?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2453, Nero Cain wrote:
I'm not gonna bother to read it anytime soon, sorry
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:I think she assumed it was clear she thought I was scum
I don't think you shouldn't assume things. Let the words speak for themselves not what you think they mean/want them to mean.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2454, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2453, Nero Cain wrote:
I'm not gonna bother to read it anytime soon, sorry
ok? I'm not asking you to read. I'm saying that we (Cakez and I) are presenting evidence from another game that makes me (and I guess him) think Titus is scum. So I'm not understanding why you not being in that game/not wanting to read has
ANYTHING
to do with anything.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2455, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:I think she assumed it was clear she thought I was scum
I don't think you shouldn't assume things. Let the words speak for themselves not what you think they mean/want them to mean.
You gotta make judgments sometimes though. I mean there's no way titus was leaving it open to change her read on me.

It is true that it's kinda weird titus used the preplanned thing to call klingon town when she didn't specify who the scum on the wagon were though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2456, Nero Cain wrote:ok? I'm not asking you to read. I'm saying that we (Cakez and I) are presenting evidence from another game that makes me (and I guess him) think Titus is scum. So I'm not understanding why you not being in that game/not wanting to read has ANYTHING to do with anything.
I can't trust you on it if I don't see it for myself. I'll take it into consideration though
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2458, Infinity 324 wrote:I can't trust you on it if I don't see it for myself
You don't think I'm scum so why do you think I'd lie about that as town. Cakez was in that game, as was Anti and PV and TWIE. So explain to me what I would get out of lying? And SC has already kinda confirmed it, or atleast didn't deny it. So are me and Cakez scum together? If this wasn't true why did you think Titus didn't start yelling at me that I was lying?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:Unless you think pine actually vanillized scum!molla, molla has to be town if pine used the shot
and why exactly can't Pine have used his shot elsewhere and Molla is just lying?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fair enough I guess. It's just hard for me to take into account meta that I don't know the specifics of. Was jack a widely townread player? Did she pretend to be looking for his buddies or did she just ignore everyone else? How did she interact with the other wagons that popped up? etc. Maybe you can help me with that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:Unless you think pine actually vanillized scum!molla, molla has to be town if pine used the shot
and why exactly can't Pine have used his shot elsewhere and Molla is just lying?
Because the vanillized person would counterclaim
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 3.07

Titus [1] Sircakez
Aj the Epic [1] BBMolla
BBmolla [1] Mastina,
SirCakez [3] PeregrineV, zefiend, Titus
zefiend [4] Infinity 324, Heartless, Aj the Epic, Nero Cain

Not Voting - [3] TheWayItEnds, Drunken Piper, BBmolla,

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic
Drunken Piper (3) Infinity 324, Sircakez, PeregrineV

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2449, Nero Cain wrote:can a player use more than 1 action in a night?

~Yes
so knowing that he could use both of his actions n1...does that change anything for you Infinity?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

Sorry my mistake.
The answer to that is no.
There are circumstances where players can use more than 1 action, but in general no.

I should get my morning coffee.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So we know that Pine used his ability to join the crew, and he may or may not have used his vanilla shot.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2394, Infinity 324 wrote:You guys both ignored my reasons for tr'ing titus...

I don't see anything in nero's case that can't be explained by titus just not thinking clearly for one reason or another. Tunneling makes townies do very weird things, and I think that's what's happening to titus.
This isn't moonlogicy Titus though. She's hardly being tunneled, and she's OMGUSing everyone scumreading her.
In post 2404, Titus wrote: @Cakez, Dude, lying isn't your forte. I have a few solid reads, and that's despite Nero, Infinity, and my real life. I have tried to engage Heartless and DP, yet they are checked out. DP is prod dodging. Heartless is ego posting and has been since d1.
Nope
In post 2410, Heartless wrote:
In post 2393, SirCakez wrote:So you aren't scumreading her. This is a problem.
are you scumreading zefiend?
do you trust me+tth's judgment?

if the answers to both those are yes, then there really is no problem at all. i am asking you to vote a scumread.

cake, plz vote zefiend
VOTE: zefiend
if scum Titus escapes I will rek your face
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why exactly are you voting zefiend?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2465, Firebringer wrote:
Sorry my mistake.
The answer to that is no.
There are circumstances where players can use more than 1 action, but in general no.

I should get my morning coffee.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Heartless »

ok so just to clarify on that:
mod, you're saying it is generally not possible for someone to use their special character ability and any normal ability they may have at the same time

~Character Special and Normal can be used at same time.
Last edited by Firebringer on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2468, Nero Cain wrote:Why exactly are you voting zefiend?
Because Heartless has been begging me to and I have a pretty strong townread on them and zefiend is probably scum too
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

Welp, TWIE and Molla just confirmed as town.

Heartless, just ffs Nero and SirCakez just joined this wagon to spite me. I don't get how you can't see that. Ever since I doubted Cakez, they pounced on me. I have been right all game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2472, Titus wrote:Welp, TWIE and Molla just confirmed as town.
huh?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2472, Titus wrote:I have been right all game.
right about what?

i can't believe you'd call me an egoist and then turn around and say shit like this
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”