Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Correct! :]

StrangersIdentities
Cheery DogAs a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign
CuddlyCaucasianChose a course of study despite practical experience showing they were not any good in that area
pablitoWas supposed to give a speech as valedictorian at their high school graduation but the principal was scared [Stranger] would say something about how [the principal] coerced the band director into quitting and overall was a terrible person
StrangerCougWhen [Stranger] was in high school, one of [Stranger's] teachers banned [Stranger] from drinking Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper

StrangersIdentities
BipolarChemistAt a [certain religion] camp, found a rope swing with a pool under it. [Stranger] tried the rope swing right before the ceremony, and fell down into the pool
ErrantparabolaOnce rode in a firetruck along an entire parade route, throwing candy at the people lining the streets
RealeoSaw a celebrity at a restaurant and talked with him on the phone later that month
Save the DragonsWhile a journalist, interviewed several politicians and a Grammy award win

Correct MatchesAmount Won
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 5 Questions | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Aronis »

Guess StrwngerCoug is the print model
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Ani, I thought we were closer friends than that :( I wasn't the print model.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

StrangersIdentities
Cheery DogAs a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign
CuddlyCaucasianChose a course of study despite practical experience showing they were not any good in that area
pablitoWas supposed to give a speech as valedictorian at their high school graduation but the principal was scared [Stranger] would say something about how [the principal] coerced the band director into quitting and overall was a terrible person
StrangerCougWhen [Stranger] was in high school, one of [Stranger's] teachers banned [Stranger] from drinking Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper

StrangersIdentities
BipolarChemistAt a [certain religion] camp, found a rope swing with a pool under it. [Stranger] tried the rope swing right before the ceremony, and fell down into the pool
ErrantparabolaOnce rode in a firetruck along an entire parade route, throwing candy at the people lining the streets
RealeoSaw a celebrity at a restaurant and talked with him on the phone later that month
Save the DragonsWhile a journalist, interviewed several politicians and a Grammy award win

6$20,000
5$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 6 Questions | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

use tri-dentity on Chose a course of study despite practical experience showing they were not any good in that area
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by KittyMo »

that ID belongs to {cheerydog, pablito, scoug}. you must solve it before attempting to solve others.

on the bright side u could theoretically ask each person in the tri-id two questions about it if u wanted to i guess.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

Okay @cheerydog,pablito, and scoug:
What course of study did you end up choosing?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1377, StrangerCoug wrote:Ani, I thought we were closer friends than that :( I wasn't the print model.
I wanted to give you some credit :P
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

My most recent choice was Accounting.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:44 am

Post by pablito »

Doctoring in Medicine - but to be more specific Psychiatry.
Sup, later.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Computer science. Turned out that it was entirely different than what I had thought and it wasn't just computer literacy skills :P

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Since my identity is now confirmed, I was on vacation in England. I was rushing into an elevator. The doors closed and smacked me right into the elevator alarm button. My friend shouted run. We ran up two flights of stairs to the tube. I was rather incompetent on that trip, but still had a good time.

Sorry about the lie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1383, Cheery Dog wrote:My most recent choice was Accounting.
In post 1384, pablito wrote:Doctoring in Medicine - but to be more specific Psychiatry.
In post 1385, StrangerCoug wrote:Computer science. Turned out that it was entirely different than what I had thought and it wasn't just computer literacy skills :P
Next question for you all, What practical experience showed you weren't any good in the area?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, dear God. Everything, it feels like. What stands out, though, is that when I was a teenager, I tried to write a calculator that could be run from the command line—a comparatively low-tech version of Wolfram Alpha, if you will. It always spat out whatever you put in as the input, so putting in "2 + 2" would print "2 + 2" instead of 4.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I was placed in work experience during high school in it, i had no real idea what I was doing there.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by pablito »

I hated doctors growing up. Wouldn't let anyone take my blood or give me injections without a fight. So even though I really wanted to get into psychiatry, I knew I had to get over some of the squeamishness I had from some of the practical parts of the training, especially stitches. Luckily, since I've already completed my rotations, I don't have to get into anything but the prescription writing and consultation.
Sup, later.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'll guess Cheery dog Chose a course of study despite practical experience showing they were not any good in that area
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Well done!

StrangersIdentities
CuddlyCaucasianAs a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign

StrangersIdentities

6$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 1 Question

You have one match attempt remaining before the game ends. I and I think the remaining strangers would appreciate you taking the unofficial guess at the rest for bragging rights after that attempt, but it's ofc up to you.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Friendly reminder that these happened
In post 1351, Aronis wrote:well that didn't really help at all. :-/

I'll guess CuddlyCaucasian had the awful teacher who banned Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew
In post 1376, Aronis wrote:Guess StrwngerCoug is the print model

"plz don't swear" -- N
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

The course of study done via highschool and then continued for half a year was multimedia.
I should have actually know better as well when I took the "easy" option in HS, but I put it down as something to maybe continue just because I had been doing it anyway.

I actually passed my accounting studies, but it still hasn't led me anywhere. (Hence "most recent"
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'll guess cuddlycaucasian Was supposed to give a speech as valedictorian at their high school graduation but the principal was scared [Stranger] would say something about how [the principal] coerced the band director into quitting and overall was a terrible person
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Correct! Woop woop. Congrats on 6 correct matches & $20K Monopoly money.

Here's your tables. Let me know your unofficial guesses or if you'd just like the reveal.

StrangersIdentities
pablitoAs a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign

StrangersIdentities

"plz don't swear" -- N
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Aronis »

Pablito - As a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign
StrangerCoug - When [Stranger] was in high school, one of [Stranger's] teachers banned [Stranger] from drinking Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper
I feel really good about those two guesses, I have no clue about these last four.
BipolarChemist - At a [certain religion] camp, found a rope swing with a pool under it. [Stranger] tried the rope swing right before the ceremony, and fell down into the pool
Save the Dragons - Once rode in a firetruck along an entire parade route, throwing candy at the people lining the streets
Errantparabola - While a journalist, interviewed several politicians and a Grammy award win
Realeo - Saw a celebrity at a restaurant and talked with him on the phone later that month
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by KittyMo »

You're right on the first half of the split. Here's the full reveal:

StrangersIdentities
BipolarChemistOnce rode in a firetruck along an entire parade route, throwing candy at the people lining the streets
Cheery DogChose a course of study despite practical experience showing they were not any good in that area
CuddlyCaucasianWas supposed to give a speech as valedictorian at their high school graduation but the principal was scared [Stranger] would say something about how [the principal] coerced the band director into quitting and overall was a terrible person
ErrantparabolaSaw a celebrity at a restaurant and talked with him on the phone later that month
pablitoAs a child, was a print model for a "Say No to Drugs" catalog campaign
PostieRecently became addicted to watching
Pingu
but went off it after one episode was too scary for them
RadjaOnce had a huge crush on a foreign exchange student living with [Stranger's] cousin. When googling the crush several years later, found out they had commited suicide and that the crush's story is being used as an example on how depression needs to be dealt with from the start
RealeoAt a [certain religion] camp, found a rope swing with a pool under it. Tried the rope swing right before the ceremony, and fell down into the pool.
Save the DagonsWhile a journalist, interviewed several politicians and a Grammy award winning artist
ShadowehParticipated in Live Action role playing for over five years
TitusOnce triggered a fire alarm and ran in England

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Hey, everyone :D

Since KittyMo is the next contestant, I will be modding her round. I currently have identities from N, piegirln, Realeo, Shadoweh, and Vi, so I am looking for seven more. If you'd like to be a stranger in the next round, send me a PM. (Oh, and in case it isn't obvious,
don't send me an identity you previously sent KittyMo.
KittyMo will take the hosting position back when her turn as a contestant is over.)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”