havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

Weekend catch up starting on page 40.

Yes. It has diminished a bit as has everyones but it still leans towards town. I.e. I won't be voting him today.

I didn't say his theory was correct. I said I liked that tell. I think it is a valid tell for consideration. I think I've seen it brought up by someone (possibly MOI?) before but can't recall which game. I ilike it as a tell...I just don't think it applies to you based on your limited meta.

//Just noticed I have been put at L-2 by MOI and Hans for unknown reasons// WTF!?

it would be nice to have your "sketched out" concerns explained.

so his scum reads based on poe of his town reads are Me, lucca, UD and Revan. I.e. his town reads are Doom, Hans and MOI. Noted.

- So Doom is town because he is universally townread. Not sure I agree with that but I'm not interested in Doom today so w/e.

- Hans is town becuase he has been pushing Revan (aka highly likely scum) so hard and NS scumreads Revan. So my enemie's enemy is my friend basically. Shakey logic if you are wrong on either alignment.

- So he town reads MOI because he thinks MOI knows his alt and would have vigged him. Lot's of if's there. And because he agreed with MOI's moz push and disagrees with MOI's Hans push (which could describe my thoughts on MOI as well smh).

I realize he is unable to explain his comments but I'm not sure where NS gets the idea his presence was shaking things up and receiving a negative reaction from me given he hadn't done much up to this flurry of "Showtime" emails. I assume by negative reaction he means my questions towards him which were perfectly reasonable questions given his entry to the game and immediate haphazard support of moz wagon while at essentially the same time condemning others for placing votes too quickly.

since he has MOI as town at this point. Similar to sentiment I have expressed most of the game.

NS making points againt Revan.....

I disagree with the logic of who isn't placing votes on who to find scum when several of the players haven't voted several of the players. And that gives scum an easy pass for benign bussing/voting as I would argue is common place. And hNS ends this post with the as yet defined and what looks to be pre-determined bias towards me. Which would make him wrong before he even explains himself.

He just one post earlier changed MOI to a scum read (swapping him out with UD) and this in this post he gives analysis of the scum team in relation to a Town!MOI. Who he JUST called scum. smh

NS is 100% confident lucca is scum....

NS has Hans/Doom town love.

the
only
intra-scumblock vote. How the fcuk does he know? What if one or both of them is not scum? As NS has no way of knowing with any certainty.

Annnnnd he is stalling on his lucca scum read and what I assume is his UD town read (since that was where he last had him). Drops vote on revan with confidence...

If anyone would care to try and explain how with 2 unknowns "mod confirms" me as scum...I would love to hear it.

thinks he might be scum...which he had already expressed at the top of his page 43.

No reasons given other than based on no scum teams without me being reasonable no matter what he does. He doesn't elaborate...and he has virtually waffled on everyone in the game except himself and Hans. So not sure how there can be any unreasoned certaintly towards me.

Town!NS confirms his suspicions towards MOI and places him on par with Revan (behind me still of course).

UD posts some meh stuff wrt vote counts. No analysis I can see. because the reading it the way you say it should have been read made it a stupid comment to begin with. Of course you are going to disagree with any accusations made towards you...regardless of your alignment.

Seemed genuinely investigatory and also like he was reading my mind wrt Town!NS's suspicions towards me.

And yet he is spot on enough that people (MOI and Hans) want to adopt his reads on me that he has not explained.

In addition to being completely wrong...it's extremely thin and the most defendable part of it is the gut bit...since nothing else is really put forth for suspecting me. Ah...asking a lot of questions and not following up. I'm not sure how good a scum tell this is but wrt me (self meta time)...I'm lucky to keep up with a game one read through let alone continue to go back to see if what I asked actually got a response. I'll occasionally revisit questions I have asked but more often than not...if someone does answer a question I have asked I take it into consideration (and may or may not comment further on it) and if not, hold that lack of response as a negative consideration further down the line. But iirc I have re-posted questions unanswered and gotten into some exchanges stemming from my questions. So this point by NS is crap. Like the rest of his ~case on me.

That explains the scum read on me. I'm pretty sure that's his default read on me in our common games regardless of my alignment.

Annnnnnnnnnd NS (aka RadiantCowbells) is killed.

Revan makes an appearance and is catching up...<crickets>..... lol

Caught up to this morning and MOI's post-weekend catch up.

if you are town you need to remove your vote from me. Luckily half the game is absent which could explain why I haven't been lynched yet. The other reason, player absences aside, being that you are scum. I see your point about the NS kill and how it wouldn't make sense for scum to eliminate a player who they have in their pocket, but unless you think scum have their heads up their collective asses you don't think they would realize that?

I think the most obvious reason to kill NS would be for the WIFOM pointing at you or I...his main suspects. That plus the fact that a scum vig was inevitable. Why would scum sit on their last kill and have to get a mislynch wagon of 5 votes when they could get rid of someone deemed town...and perhaps who was detrimental to their existence as well...while at the same time reducing their mislynch requirement down to one town on town vote. So if you are town...as I said...please remove your vote from me. Your rationale for voting me is only slightly less flimsy than your case on Hans yesterday (considering his meta).

It took me a little longer to read through the game (I'm at work) and I'll have time in a few hours when I get home to add to my thoughts. But I will say this to town....I am town. And therefore...I am not "partners" with MOI. I will leave it at this for now:

- Don't vote unless you are confident in your vote because one tvt vote could win the game for scum.

- Don't put too much value in NS's reads on people. I know those of you who are town whom he was reading as town will be happy because they don't point to you...but his reads switched around quite a lot and I a can say with complete certainty that his read is wrong on me.

- If it's going to dissolve into a one on one between me and MOI...which I'm not sure I support atm...then vote MOI. Why? 1) Because I know I'm town, 2) because if you really think we could both be scum...then he is the safer vote. Because he has been shown to bus as scum before (on me in fact) where as I have a history of not lynching scum partners. If he is lynched and flips scum...I am as confirmed town as meta can prove. Whereas if I am lynched town loses; but for hypothetical reasons' sake...if I flipped scum...that would in no way clear MOI.

All for now...I'll try to get my reads out tonight.

Remember...the day just started...there is no rush. It's more in scum's best interest to act quickly.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 am

Post by lucca261 »

so I had some friends, watched the Super Bowl (yes, from here in Brazil) and did some shit today. will catch up and post today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I can summarize the Fitz above post in a few lines ...

"Look how measured and Townie I am. I totally don't think the lynch should be between myself and MoI today despite the fact that it make ZERO sense for RC to have been killed if we both are Town. But totally lynch MoI first because I am totally Town and it loses Town the game so buy my slight hidden AtE and believe my pointless self-meta that I totally don't bus".
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1179, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I can summarize the Fitz above post in a few lines ...

"Look how measured and Townie I am. I totally don't think the lynch should be between myself and MoI today despite the fact that it make ZERO sense for RC to have been killed if we both are Town. But totally lynch MoI first because I am totally Town and it loses Town the game so buy my slight hidden AtE and believe my pointless self-meta that I totally don't bus".
I can summarize your in one line....

Your "logical reasoning" so far in this game has proven at best, wrong, and at worst...scum motivated.

If your vote rationale is sound it would be indicative that you are the scum between us.

To put me out there as scum for little more than DV speculation is careless or by design. Your caveat that if you are wrong town has lost anyway is pushing a faulty conclusion. Because you are wrong as I am town...and if I am not the lynch today town still has a chance.

What is your current position on the tell you presented towards Hans that his meta would seem to negate?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 am

Post by karnos »

Vote Count 3.5
havingfitz
(1): Magnaofillusion

Magnaofillusion
(1): Superhans

Not Voting
(5): Revan, Ultimate Despair, lucca261, doomfeathers, havingfitz

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-02-16 12:15:01) until deadline.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Superhans »

We need all of town to be engaged if we have a chance of winning... Where the fuck are you all?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:20 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 1040, Superhans wrote:Difficult to put my finger on exactly what makes UD's content so difficult to read (not all of it is btw)
but in some of the longer posts:
1) uses rapid succession of questions
2) engages in long back and forth conversations on specific issues sometimes relating to (in my opinion irrelevant) theory.
3) tone is indignant, and overall not pleasant to read through.

this is subjective, and so im not confident in this being indicative of scum, but equally im not seeing anything that i like.
That's about how I feel about the slot.
In post 1046, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:I want to point out on this page it feels to me like Lucca got scared of me calling Fitz out on the buddying and is now FoSing me for it. Potential scumpartners.
He's not scumreading you...
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Are you an alt, Nahdia?
In post 1051, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:I don't think [Superhas] as scum sit there calling one person scum the whole game.
Actually, that's exactly what he was doing.
In post 1053, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:
In post 22, Revan wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first game where mafia has daytalk, so this is going to be interesting.

UNVOTE:
Question: what are the odds that someone picks up on mafia having daytalk as town?
I did, though I don't think I posted about it. It's my first game where scum have daytalk, too.
In post 1062, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:
lucca261 (it's all gut, idk)
Don't doubt gut reads.
Gut reads are what got me helping to kill Sesq and FC...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:44 am

In post 1182, Superhans wrote:We need all of town to be engaged if we have a chance of winning... Where the fuck are you all?
The definition of LAMIST posting from scum … “I’m so Town look how frustrated I am”.

--
In post 1180, havingfitz wrote:I can summarize your vote on me in one line....

Your "logical reasoning" so far in this game has proven at best, wrong, and at worst...scum motivated.

If your vote rationale is sound it would be indicative that you are the scum between us.

To put me out there as scum for little more than DV speculation is careless or by design. Your caveat that if you are wrong town has lost anyway is pushing a faulty conclusion. Because you are wrong as I am town...and if I am not the lynch today town still has a chance.

What is your current position on the tell you presented towards Hans that his meta would seem to negate?
The bolded is of course hogwash in that you can only say that from your perspective which doesn’t have any meaning for anyone but you.

Do you honestly think one of us isn’t going to be the lynch today? RC’s death assured me of that. Frankly the only other person I’d bother to vote anyway is SuperHans. I know he’s already voting me and I haven’t been quicklynched by this point so he’s your scum partner. You keep saying “this is a faulty conclusion” but can’t come up with a reason my logic is faulty. Fact – scum had Town RC to help push through a lynch on one of us. That is undeniable. Saving their Daykill until after he helps them do get a mislynch is not just optimal play it is not-Moron play. So unless you think the entire scum team is morons then it stands to reason that one of us is Mafia. I know it’s not me. Feel free to show how that train of logic is faulty …

I mean I can go through your ISO and point out how your behavior fits much better with scum than mine does. I’ve made myself a target by being proactive on town lynches. You, on the other hand, were on both lynches and have been staying below the radar. Not being the pusher … just being part of the mislynch. In this set-up with very limited Scum kills that’s what you have to do. You came out implicating (and backpedelling when I called you on it) that I was most to blame for the game-state even before RC got killed.

I’m not moving my vote. Either we get a scum lynch on you today (and my mislynch tomorrow doesn’t seal the game for scum) or the game ends with my mislynch. See … I can call myself Town repeatedly over and over also.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:45 am

Doom
- you probably need to get fully caught up since RC (Nahdia) has been dead for several pages ...

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1182, Superhans wrote:We need all of town to be engaged if we have a chance of winning... Where the fuck are you all?
The definition of LAMIST posting from scum … “I’m so Town look how frustrated I am”.

--
[...]
Nitpicking literally every post i make?

Do you get it? town cannot win unless we can all agree to lynch you, at the time of posting no player had spoken for 12 hours, and Doom, UD, Revan hadn't spoken for 24 hours +.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1186, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Doom
- you probably need to get fully caught up since RC (Nahdia) has been dead for several pages ...
LAMIST

prick
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Superhans »

MOI for every time you call yourself town, i'll call you scum.

i like how you're doing exactly what you've been doing all game, which is using your experience monopoly to fabricate reads and try and powerlynch town, all the while getting town credit for doing so.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Superhans »

if we do end up lynching Fitz today and he's scum, you're eating rope tomorrow, regardless of how hard you can bus.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:[...]
Do you honestly think one of us isn’t going to be the lynch today? RC’s death assured me of that. Frankly the only other person I’d bother to vote anyway is SuperHans. I know he’s already voting me and I haven’t been quicklynched by this point so he’s your scum partner. [...]
I've got a cookie to any player who can find the problem with this.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Superhans »

also MOI i really don't care about your vote, may be on scum, may not be on scum. rn the only thing that matters is convincing 3 out of Doom, UD, Revan or Lucca to follow me.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:26 am

Post by doomfeathers »

VOTE: havingfitz

Sheeping Nahdia.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 am

Post by doomfeathers »

MoI, if we lynch Fitz today, and you tomorrow, and you are town, that's still a net gain for town. You're okay with that, right?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:33 am

Post by doomfeathers »

If it is feasible to lynch MoI, I will. If someone puts him at L-1, I will hammer.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1194, doomfeathers wrote:MoI, if we lynch Fitz today, and you tomorrow, and you are town, that's still a net gain for town. You're okay with that, right?
MOI is not town!!!

i don't get how you can scum read fitz
without
scum reading MOI.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1195, doomfeathers wrote:If it is feasible to lynch MoI, I will. If someone puts him at L-1, I will hammer.
Doom we need to be on the same wagon, i would feel much more comfortable lynching MOI today. i am 100% certain he is scum at this point, we lynch Fitz tomorrow.
iv had my vote on MOI for the last 12 hours and there has been nothing.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Superhans »

that is as good as conf scum for me.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:39 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 1191, Superhans wrote:
In post 1185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:[...]
Do you honestly think one of us isn’t going to be the lynch today? RC’s death assured me of that. Frankly the only other person I’d bother to vote anyway is SuperHans. I know he’s already voting me and I haven’t been quicklynched by this point so he’s your scum partner. [...]
I've got a cookie to any player who can find the problem with this.
Other than the facts that it assumes all scum are currently logged in, and that if you're town and he's scum there still wouldn't be a quicklynch by scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”