Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

You are asking me to clarify something that I have no reason and no ability to clarify, as I have stated earlier. Back to the game now boys. If Toto can't figure out if he wants to vote me--oh wait, he's already doing that. There's no reason to continue this.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Toto »

K, I guess I'll get comfy with my vote.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Music Box »

I haven't had time to look at this today. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Creature »

Votecount 1.9
Votecount 1.9

[0] Lil Uzi Vert
[0] BlueBloodedToffee
[0] nydushermain
[0] MagnaofIllusion
[1] KainTepes - Riley Cake
[0] Lowell
[4] Hiraki - KainTepes, Toto, Sesq, MagnaofIllusion
[0] Riley Cake
[0] Toto
[6] Sesq - BlueBloodedToffee, Lowell, Lil Uzi Vert, Music Box, Hiraki, nebula
[L-2]

[2] nebula - Hawk, Elena Fisher
[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[0] Hawk

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: nydushermain

14 players are alive, therefore 8 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-13 13:10:00)
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Creature »

nydushermain has been prodded.
Sigh
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could sympathize with those who have issues with Hiraki but based on my experience with him, his play here isn't odd. His attitude and behavior is very similar to a game I played with him recently where he was town. I death tunneled him that game foolishly.
Can you link game
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 834, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 830, Sesq wrote:Elena 809 : Hiraki's play would be really dumb for scun
Elena 811: Hiraki's play is overthinking it

Thought this was funny. Good convo, though, between you and Toto.
In post 829, Hiraki wrote:
In post 807, Elena Fisher wrote:I understand just saying you find a post good and wanting to leave it at that but this is how I see it at least
OK - let's flip this for a second. Who do you TR and why? Just need one person.
furiously ignores conversation
No I said that Toto is overthinking it holy hell can you read right
It was just meant as a stupid joke but I did get that wrong, somehow. Thanks for pointing it out, so I can clearly label that potential, small point as illegitimate. Wow, um, that came out more sarcastically then I intentioned.
In post 835, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Music Box, Sesq, and Toto.
Why? Mostly on Toto considering his recent influx of posts.
In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could sympathize with those who have issues with Hiraki but based on my experience with him, his play here isn't odd. His attitude and behavior is very similar to a game I played with him recently where he was town. I death tunneled him that game foolishly.
How long ago was that game? More than three months?
In post 839, nebula wrote:Can we please run up Sesq now? I'm asking nicely.
In post 840, Lowell wrote:In three games, caught up on two. This one is the longest and may have to wait until tomorrow. Apologies.
Obvious prod dodges are obvious
In post 831, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Anyone who scum reads both Nebula and Hiraki
– get back on Nebula. Splitting the votes between both just means that neither one will get any significant momentum.
In post 844, MagnaofIllusion wrote: VOTE: Hiraki
lol.
In post 848, Hiraki wrote:
In post 844, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your stance is that Kain Tepes is scum but you don’t want to vote him because that will not help anyone but the alignment he is not a part of. Aka Town ....
OK so let's get this straight:

1) You want me to vote someone other than my top SR at the moment.
2) You want me to vote Kain for pressure purposes.
3) You're SRing for me not pushing on one of your own SRs.
In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It didn’t but what I did notice is that Town Kain tends to be more OMGUSy and self-aware than scum Kain. The fact that he didn’t make any comment at all about my threat to potentially push through a lynch on him (even to say “You will not find anything”) has me leaning scum.
Are we partners now too? For the fact that I haven't voted Kain but have expressed a SR?

Am I scum for not voting Toto?

This is very inconsistent. If this was multi-vote, I'd agree. It's not like I'm ignoring Kain - I'm just not voting. I'm doing pressure my own way. Your scumread essentially is based off of the fact that I am not doing pressure your way and that your way is the only way. I think we can both agree that's a little absurd, no?
holy shit hiraki is making good points defcon 5
In post 849, Toto wrote:Your reasoning is shit, and your attitude is shit. Im asking you to clarify because Im trying to decide if you are town and being a dick; or you are scum.
You phrased it better than I.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 856, Sesq wrote:Obvious prod dodges are obvious
Not a prod dodge (I abhor prodging). There has been nothing posted that changes my read on you, and you are the leading wagon by far as the days tick down. We need to get moving so we don't end up in a deadline lynch.
In post 856, Sesq wrote:
– get back on Nebula. Splitting the votes between both just means that neither one will get any significant momentum.
lol.
Yeah...I don't see how that is funny.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 857, nebula wrote:
In post 856, Sesq wrote:Obvious prod dodges are obvious
Not a prod dodge (I abhor prodging). There has been nothing posted that changes my read on you, and you are the leading wagon by far as the days tick down. We need to get moving so we don't end up in a deadline lynch.
In post 856, Sesq wrote:
lol.
Yeah...I don't see how that is funny.
If your read on me hasn't changed, that means it's still total fucking horseshit, correct? You're just asserting your claim again even though it's been debunked days ago. Come up with something new and we might all have a bone to chew on, OK? If you want to force a new scumpoint onto me, there's plenty of meat to tear through.

Also, the latter is funny because he changed his mind within 13 posts. Also MagnaOfIllusion you said that you thought elena's read progression was odd and forced, but there was 90 posts between the two statements you posted and a good lot of it was elena v toto, so it doesn't make absolutely no sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I agree with Sesq on MoI
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 858, Sesq wrote:You're just asserting your claim again even though it's been debunked days ago.
Point to the said debunking, please. Also, chill on the cursing. K. Thx.
In post 858, Sesq wrote:Also, the latter is funny because he changed his mind within 13 posts.
You see that as funny and not AI?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 860, nebula wrote:
In post 858, Sesq wrote:You're just asserting your claim again even though it's been debunked days ago.
Point to the said debunking, please. Also, chill on the cursing. K. Thx.
In post 858, Sesq wrote:Also, the latter is funny because he changed his mind within 13 posts.
You see that as funny and not AI?
If you were reading my posts you'd know where I debunked you.

I don't find his pointing out of that alignment indicative as changing your mind isn't necessarily negative.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 861, Sesq wrote:If you were reading my posts you'd know where I debunked you.
Must have been a doozie of a debunking considering you are still the leading wagon (and no one hopped off).

Care to point to it, as I previously asked?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 862, nebula wrote:
In post 861, Sesq wrote:If you were reading my posts you'd know where I debunked you.
Must have been a doozie of a debunking considering you are still the leading wagon (and no one hopped off).

Care to point to it, as I previously asked?
Burden of proof is on you to summarize your claims first, as the debunks could be addressing points you no longer believe and could be invalid.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by KainTepes »

Sorry EVERYONE,, i have been away for a few days because I was stressed out with a real life incident with a stalker................ I will read thrru all my games SOON
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 863, Sesq wrote:Burden of proof is on you to summarize your claims first, as the debunks could be addressing points you no longer believe and could be invalid.
Lynch this. Guaranteed scum flip.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 865, nebula wrote:
In post 863, Sesq wrote:Burden of proof is on you to summarize your claims first, as the debunks could be addressing points you no longer believe and could be invalid.
If you can't actually present points then it's your scum flip.

I'd provide a debunk but I don't know what your state of mind is regarding me totally and I don't want to do more than necessary.

Burden of proof is a real thing, and it lies on the person making the positive claim save for very extreme circumstances. Also, innocent until proven guilty was one of the first laws ever written, from the Code of Hammurabi from 1754 BC, and it's something I like to preserve throughout all facets of life.

Also, I forgot to call out your bullshit argument from popularity. Consider it covered.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 866, Sesq wrote:

I'd provide a debunk but I don't know what your state of mind is regarding me totally and I don't want to do more than necessary.

Burden of proof is a real thing, and it lies on the person making the positive claim save for very extreme circumstances. Also, innocent until proven guilty was one of the first laws ever written, from the Code of Hammurabi from 1754 BC, and it's something I like to preserve throughout all facets of life.

Also, I forgot to call out your bullshit argument from popularity. Consider it covered.
Pretty sure you should reread Hammurabi's Code before making statements like that (hint: it dealt with the retributive punishment, not innocence or guilt).

Whatevs. For you to not even point to the post is ridiculous. At this point, it's looking like your lynch of a NL. I can't support a NL.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 867, nebula wrote:
In post 866, Sesq wrote:

Pretty sure you should reread Hammurabi's Code before making statements like that (hint: it dealt with the retributive punishment, not innocence or guilt).

Whatevs. For you to not even point to the post is ridiculous. At this point, it's looking like your lynch of a NL. I can't support a NL.
The law I'm specifically referring to in that code said that if someone made a claim without evidence that they should be punished. So basically, a law from 3700 years ago is telling me to lynch you. Thought that was funny.

If you can't present evidence, I'm going to assume there is no evidence. Is that understandable?
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 868, Sesq wrote:The law I'm specifically referring to in that code said that if someone made a claim without evidence that they should be punished. So basically, a law from 3700 years ago is telling me to lynch you. Thought that was funny.

If you can't present evidence, I'm going to assume there is no evidence. Is that understandable?
Yeah...except it doesn't. But we can debate that post-game (again, it's retributive).

I'm going to disengage from you again, as this is not helping move us forward. This isn't a court of law. Logic alone does not make a strong case. It's actually a horrible play to base your judgement on that alone given scum can manipulate.

My vote won't move, so let's see what happens.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 869, nebula wrote:
In post 868, Sesq wrote:The law I'm specifically referring to in that code said that if someone made a claim without evidence that they should be punished. So basically, a law from 3700 years ago is telling me to lynch you. Thought that was funny.

Yeah...except it doesn't. But we can debate that post-game (again, it's retributive).

I'm going to disengage from you again, as this is not helping move us forward. This isn't a court of law. Logic alone does not make a strong case. It's actually a horrible play to base your judgement on that alone given scum can manipulate.

My vote won't move, so let's see what happens.
Does anyone else see why I'm voting this man?

Or maybe you're just terrible at logic and aren't willing to admit it.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Sesq »

The only reason that this isn't moving forward is that you can't admit you have zero points for voting me, or at least can't show that you have any points for voting me. Logic is everything in this game and you have presented none of it.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Sesq »

Also, first of all, screw this lack of auto-appending double posts (a feature i've seen on other phpbb forums), but I'm not actually voting nebula right now, it's on Hiraki for largely the same reasons, except that neb is actually worse. Not voting for him as there isn't a large enough wagon. Too many inactive players this game.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Toto »

I don't know what you guys are talking about but Innocent Until Proven Guilty does not work in mafia. Specially in this set up where we can not prove anything. So I'm going to agree with the penguin. That said all this chat is pure game theory crap so neither of you are helping your causes.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 870, Sesq wrote:Or maybe you're just terrible at logic and aren't willing to admit it.
Ego post. Yes, my 75% win rate shows that I am terrible at this game.

Words can say anything. Actions matter.

Now, I'm done.

Return to “Completed Open Games”