Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Two more identities needed for me to sit out from being a stranger.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

OK, I now have enough. Round incoming.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Welcome to Identity, KittyMo! Here are your strangers and their identities in alphabetical order:

StrangersIdentities
ApricityHas a scar on their forehead from falling and hitting their head against the corner of a door in their grandmother's house at age 3
EquinoxHas taken three actuarial exams
FaradayIn middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director
Haschel CedricsonOnce received the part of the chorus in a junior high school play but chickened out due to the time commitment
lilith2013Once saw someone rubbing a cow in the middle of the night
NOnce switched from first chair flute to oboe in the middle of the year to piss off their creepy band teacher
piegirlnStores extra coffee in empty small Pepsi bottles for convenience in taking to work
RealeoWas almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8
ShadowehWas fed up at their wireless connection, so bought a 100-foot Ethernet cable and snaked it through their bathroom and two hallways to connect their PC to their router
UpTooLateWent interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some
ViWhen [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation
YumeWhen they were little, they wanted to become a billiard champion as an adult

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Split Identity | Tri-Identity

You are welcome to start with a match attempt or by using assistance.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 am

Post by KittyMo »

wow split decisions are overwhelming! I think I'm just going to dump notes here for the moment.

prob not Faraday/N/Realeo b/c "middle school"/"junior high":
-Once received the part of the chorus in a junior high school play but chickened out due to the time commitment
-In middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director

prob not Faraday/Realeo/Shadoweh* b/c "interstate":
-Went interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some

I kinda feel like this is a Realeo identity:
-When [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation

-I remember Shadoweh having to do weird cable shenanigans to get internet at one point but the exact circumstances in the similar identity to that don't ring a bell

*though more likely than the other 2
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

I want these six on one half of a
Split Identity
, please:

-Once saw someone rubbing a cow in the middle of the night
-Was almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8
-In middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director
-Went interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some
-Has taken three actuarial exams
-When [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by KittyMo »

I don't know any of these for sure or anything soooo ya just gonna start w/ a split

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:07 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Taking a cue from us, I see :P

StrangersIdentities
ApricityHas taken three actuarial exams
Haschel CedricsonIn middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director
NWas almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8
ViWent interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some
YumeWhen [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation

StrangersIdentities
EquinoxHas a scar on their forehead from falling and hitting their head against the corner of a door in their grandmother's house at age 3
FaradayOnce received the part of the chorus in a junior high school play but chickened out due to the time commitment
piegirlnOnce switched from first chair flute to oboe in the middle of the year to piss off their creepy band teacher
RealeoStores extra coffee in empty small Pepsi bottles for convenience in taking to work
ShadowehWas fed up at their wireless connection, so bought a 100-foot Ethernet cable and snaked it through their bathroom and two hallways to connect their PC to their router
UpTooLateWhen they were little, they wanted to become a billiard champion as an adult

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Hey N, why didn't you bring formal clothes with you when you went interstate to the wedding?

"plz don't swear" -- N
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by N »

I didn't own any, and my mum was like "I probably still have an old school shirt of yours somewhere, I can bring that" but then she didn't.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Well, I like the answer, but I for some reason thought you were in the half with all the foreigners that don't have states instead of Equinox so I'm less sure now lmao. Uhhh.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

ok well.

-Apricity is most likely too young for the actuary one, and also probably lilith (Unless they're, like, practice exams, in which case plz don't be a troll and make your IDs misleading >:)
-Haschel plays banjo & comes from a musical family, Vi played(?) clarinet(?) while they were in school(?), which probably makes them >rand the people who got the song banned
-> though having googled the song I kinda lean Haschel??

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Match N->Went interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

also I should probably take notes elsewhere so people don't use them against me!

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

That's good :)

StrangersIdentities
Haschel CedricsonIn middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director
ViWas almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8
YumeWhen [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation

StrangersIdentities
EquinoxHas a scar on their forehead from falling and hitting their head against the corner of a door in their grandmother's house at age 3
FaradayOnce received the part of the chorus in a junior high school play but chickened out due to the time commitment
piegirlnOnce switched from first chair flute to oboe in the middle of the year to piss off their creepy band teacher
RealeoStores extra coffee in empty small Pepsi bottles for convenience in taking to work
UpTooLateWhen they were little, they wanted to become a billiard champion as an adult

Correct MatchesAmount Won
11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
2$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Kari »

you kinda removed the wrong identity, sc.
There are few things in life worth appreciating~
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Ok cool.

I got confused and thought N was in the other half of the split, but the reason I thought it was him over piegirl & UTL was cuz (a) "went interstate" is not in my dialect and thus more likely to be from the Aussie and (b) the use of "state" reminded me of his previous dollar ID

And then (c) his answer was believable

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

This is a PoE-based guess:

Match Faraday->When they were little, they wanted to become a billiard champion as an adult

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

...And there goes your mistaken identity.

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
2$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 2 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity
In post 1414, Kari wrote:you kinda removed the wrong identity, sc.
Fixed.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1412, KittyMo wrote:also I should probably take notes elsewhere so people don't use them against me!
Please do keep take notes here. I personally enjoy the thinking process of people.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

Match Faraday->Was fed up at their wireless connection, so bought a 100-foot Ethernet cable and snaked it through their bathroom and two hallways to connect their PC to their router

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:33 am

Post by KittyMo »

Thought it wasn't this one bc of the feet but seems more likely than the others??

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

Not that I'd ever heard you use the word Billiard but oh well

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

There goes the top prize as well :(

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities

10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
2$1,000
$500

Assistance
: 3 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity

If I have the hang of this, then the next match nets you either a correct answer or Phone-a-Friend.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 am

Post by KittyMo »

Stores extra coffee in empty small Pepsi bottles for convenience in taking to work
-> I think UTL is a SAHM
-> this is not Faraday
-> uhh..I mean I don't remember ever seeing piegirl drink coffee but I'm not sure I would have + they have a job and are in school so I can understand why she'd need it lmao
-> i have no idea re: the other 3, although apparently pepsi is not very popular in Indonesia

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

Apricity:
3-actuarial-exams
| drinking-song-ban | cow-rubbing-witness | almost-ran-over | library-book-shenanigans
Haschel: 3-actuarial-exams | drinking-song-ban | cow-rubbing-witness |
almost-ran-over
| library-book-shenanigans
lilith2013:
3-actuarial-exams
| drinking-song-ban | cow-rubbing-witness | almost-ran-over | library-book-shenanigans
Vi: 3-actuarial-exams | drinking-song-ban | cow-rubbing-witness |
almost-ran-over
| library-book-shenanigans
Yume: 3-actuarial-exams | drinking-song-ban | cow-rubbing-witness | almost-ran-over | library-book-shenanigans

Equinox: forehead-scar | jr-high-chorus-flaker | creep->flute->oboe | coffee->pepsi->work | bad-wireless | billiards-champ
Faraday: forehead-scar |
jr-high-chorus-flaker
|
creep->flute->oboe
|
coffee->pepsi->work
|
bad-wireless
|
billiards-champ

piegirln: forehead-scar | jr-high-chorus-flaker | creep->flute->oboe | coffee->pepsi->work | bad-wireless | billiards-champ
Realeo: forehead-scar |
jr-high-chorus-flaker
|
creep->flute->oboe
|
coffee->pepsi->work
|
bad-wireless
|
billiards-champ

Shadoweh: forehead-scar | jr-high-chorus-flaker | creep->flute->oboe | coffee->pepsi->work | bad-wireless | billiards-champ
UpTooLate: forehead-scar | jr-high-chorus-flaker | creep->flute->oboe |
coffee->pepsi->work
| bad-wireless | billiards-champ
Last edited by KittyMo on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”