AceQueen
AceQueen
Townie
AceQueen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by AceQueen »

@Loopdan since you asked, what do you think of Tes? And does anyone else have thoughts on Falco?
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 100, AceQueen wrote:@Loopdan since you asked, what do you think of Tes? And does anyone else have thoughts on Falco?
This might seem super dumb, but honestly why don't you be more open to sharing your own thoughts? Why should you have to ask others for their own opinion on me when you could just formulate your own? I don't like what you're saying here.
AceQueen
AceQueen
Townie
AceQueen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by AceQueen »

In post 101, Falco XV wrote:
In post 100, AceQueen wrote:@Loopdan since you asked, what do you think of Tes? And does anyone else have thoughts on Falco?
This might seem super dumb, but honestly why don't you be more open to sharing your own thoughts? Why should you have to ask others for their own opinion on me when you could just formulate your own? I don't like what you're saying here.
I think I see what your saying here. I'm just curious because it seems like Accountant is the only one going after you. This is literally my first game ever. I just want more opinions on what you're doing and since you haven't said much, and again I'm a newb, I thought I'd ask about it. If you want my opinion though I can understand, sort of, holding off on a vote because no one knows anything yet, but I can also see that at this stage in the game it would be good to vote to get conversation rolling. The question I'm puzzling over is, is it suspicious to not vote? So as you can see my opinion is kind of all over the place. I just thought I'd get other perspectives and maybe generate discussion too

So then follow up question to everyone, is it bad to ask questions on other people's opinions? (Also sorry if it seems like I'm playing the newb card too heavily that's not what I'm trying to do)
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by TesXX »

[quote="In post 102, AceQueen] So then follow up question to everyone, is it bad to ask questions on other people's opinions? (Also sorry if it seems like I'm playing the newb card too heavily that's not what I'm trying to do)[/quote] not imo
I have a feeling this isn't Falco XV's first game.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 96, TesXX wrote:I think a townie could very well do that.
I agree. I'm not saying Falco is locked scum. It's a lead I'd like to pursue, and it's stronger than my old vote on you.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 104, Accountant wrote:
In post 96, TesXX wrote:I think a townie could very well do that.
I agree. I'm not saying Falco is locked scum. It's a lead I'd like to pursue, and it's stronger than my old vote on you.
Okey
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

i dont like not talking, but i feel like ive my opinions and don't know what else to say, but ill contribute as much as i can for d1
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 106, Lighthaze1135 wrote:i dont like not talking, but i feel like ive my opinions and don't know what else to say, but ill contribute as much as i can for d1
incase anyone thinks im talking about the whole game, im talking about d1 only
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Accountant »

...what? Are you saying that you'll intentionally play badly after D1 and not contribute?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 108, Accountant wrote:...what? Are you saying that you'll intentionally play badly after D1 and not contribute?
no im talking about having more to contribute after d1
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Loopdan »

@Tes-- You still haven't explained what you meant here:
In post 86, Loopdan wrote:
In post 42, TesXX wrote:UNVOTE: I gtg so I will explain my reasoning asap tomorrow
Still waiting on an explanation. Although I'm not sure what you are explaining. Is it your unvote of your self-vote?
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Loopdan »

In post 96, TesXX wrote:How is light haze giving you the heebie jeebies?
He's got a captain obvious thing going on and then was just an echo of Accountant's 91.
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 111, Loopdan wrote:
He's got a captain obvious thing going on and then was just an echo of Accountant's 91.
explain the captain obvious part
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Drixx »

Vote Count 1.2
Vote Count 1.2

TesXX {1} - Lighthaze1135
Woodboys2339 {0} -
AceQueen {1} - Loopdan
BartTheFart {1} - AceQueen
Lighthaze1135 {0} -
Falco XV {1} - Accountant
Aj the Epic {0} -
Loopdan {0} -
Accountant {1} - Aj The Epic

Not Voting (3):
BartTheFart, Falco XV, TesXX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, February 17th at 12:00PM EST, which is in (expired on 2017-02-15 16:00:00)
Last edited by Drixx on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 112, Lighthaze1135 wrote:
You're echoing Accountant. In a few posts you've said the exact same thing they did. But the reason Accountant is worried about that was the first time it was to further an attack on... TesX? Basically, you're using Accountant to give you reasons for your vote.
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 114, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 112, Lighthaze1135 wrote:
You're echoing Accountant. In a few posts you've said the exact same thing they did. But the reason Accountant is worried about that was the first time it was to further an attack on... TesX? Basically, you're using Accountant to give you reasons for your vote.
im pretty sure i wasnt echoing the lynch on tesXX, I didnt mean to echo accountant at actually, never even realized till someone pointed it out
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

ok, we should plan town actions for night in a couple irl days or anytime soon so we can have somewhat of a grip on the game
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Loopdan »

That
really
looks like a scum attempt at redirection combined with LAMIST.
VOTE: Light
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Loopdan »

LAMIST =
Look at me, I'm so town
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 117, Loopdan wrote:That
really
In post 118, Loopdan wrote:LAMIST =
Look at me, I'm so town
okay, you do realize the dl is almost up and we have 3 votes on tesXX, we need to assign town actions to people soon, so then we can be coordinated on d2. so be my guest if you want to lynch me, but im trying to help as much as i can, give me all your valid reasons on why i should be lynched
Lighthaze1135
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Lighthaze1135
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Lighthaze1135 »

In post 119, Lighthaze1135 wrote:
In post 117, Loopdan wrote:That
really
Look at me, I'm so town
okay, you do realize the dl is almost up and we have 3 votes on tesXX, we need to assign town actions to people soon, so then we can be coordinated on d2. so be my guest if you want to lynch me, but im trying to help as much as i can, give me all your valid reasons on why i should be lynched
idec if i get hammered d1, we just need for town prs to be ready
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Falco XV »

Look at me, I'm so town
okay, you do realize the dl is almost up and we have 3 votes on tesXX, we need to assign town actions to people soon, so then we can be coordinated on d2. so be my guest if you want to lynch me, but im trying to help as much as i can, give me all your valid reasons on why i should be lynched[/quote]
idec if i get hammered d1, we just need for town prs to be ready[/quote]
"We only have one week to organize our actions! Quick, whatever you do, don't vote me!"

Voting you once I make sure we're not at L-1. Can't be too safe.

Gonna get to AceQueen's post in a little bit. Gotta get some homework and other odds and ends squared away.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Falco XV »

In post 102, AceQueen wrote:
In post 101, Falco XV wrote:
I think I see what your saying here. I'm just curious because it seems like Accountant is the only one going after you. This is literally my first game ever. I just want more opinions on what you're doing and since you haven't said much, and again I'm a newb, I thought I'd ask about it. If you want my opinion though I can understand, sort of, holding off on a vote because no one knows anything yet, but I can also see that at this stage in the game it would be good to vote to get conversation rolling. The question I'm puzzling over is, is it suspicious to not vote? So as you can see my opinion is kind of all over the place. I just thought I'd get other perspectives and maybe generate discussion too

So then follow up question to everyone, is it bad to ask questions on other people's opinions? (Also sorry if it seems like I'm playing the newb card too heavily that's not what I'm trying to do)
The problem is that you're pounding on "more discussion, more discussion" over and over again when the real issue is that people don't take sides because of a lack of discussion. If you really want to maximize discussion as you're agenda seems to not-so-subtly imply, then you should be more proactive in taking sides rather than saying "hey does anyone else have anything else to say before i jump in on this". I'm basically in the same position as you, don't think that your opinion is any less valuable than anyone else here.

Reading back on Lighthaze's ISO, I'm struggling between a "I'm new and I don't know what to do" Light and a "I'm spamming random crap so I don't get lynched" Light. I'll mull it over, I think my intent to vote was extremely impulsive looking back.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 110, Loopdan wrote:@Tes-- You still haven't explained what you meant here:
In post 86, Loopdan wrote:
In post 42, TesXX wrote:UNVOTE: I gtg so I will explain my reasoning asap tomorrow
Still waiting on an explanation. Although I'm not sure what you are explaining. Is it your unvote of your self-vote?
I was going to explain what I thought was scummy about Accountant, but then I realized I misunderstood what they said.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

Not sold on lighthaze yet. I don't buy into "too scummy to be scum", but I do buy that a flashwagon with no resistance on lynchbait is more likely to be a mislynch than town catching scum on page 5.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”