Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: reasons for scumreading E&A
In post 927, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: E&A

That's an overly aggressive response

And I just said I read up to page 6 so ???
In post 932, Infinity 324 wrote:Gut, specifically you were a little quick to call people scum (and I know you say it was for reactions with gin, but still)
In post 942, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think town!E&A are this dramatic about a single vote on them.
In post 980, Infinity 324 wrote:But I find it funny (though also possible from town) that you're being so transparent about your intentions--don't try to convince me you're town, try to convince me you're not worth pushing.
In post 992, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 966, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey guys I'm not sure how to explain this since I was townreading Gin for most of the game but I just had a sudden epiphany of not liking the slot.
This does not come from town!RC
In post 1043, Infinity 324 wrote:Add obvtown to the lynch pool and keep possible mislynch bait (me) as an option for later, all while discrediting the scumreads on them. Textbook.
In post 1057, Infinity 324 wrote:If you want me to townread you guys, this misrepping is not helping.

Also, this
completely incapable of reading us.
is classic scum!RC.

Like ok, these reasons may not be the easiest to respond to. But I'll throw you a bone: Why did your tone talking to me change since you voted gin?

PEdit: will do eager
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 am

Post by massive »

All this RC and FA stuff is exhausting.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:47 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1076, massive wrote:All this RC and FA stuff is exhausting.
Like are you going to make any alignment posts

or

push any reads

or

no
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Yeah

I don't think they're lying about their role tho
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 171, lane0168 wrote:So many active players. I'm not used to this! I guess I'll just do my part by keeping up and jumping in when I think something was missed. Gin is the person I find myself agreeing with most here though. I'll start with that
Eugh, feels fake
In post 173, massive wrote:How can it be a legit way to try and catch a scum attacking back AND be a joke?
Oh, duh

Although I'm not sure it's AI
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1079, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I don't think they're lying about their role tho
I mean, of course not.

The question is whether they're lying about their alignment. As I said, scum messenger is a possibility.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:00 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

hey another 10 pages
-ck
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

I will be the main head for a while, we discussed with my other head about her reads. For all purpose and intent tho, ill only skim the last 30 pages

-CK
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I have zero clue when I'm going to catch up

If massive is just faffing around that's sadly not an absolute scum read
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 am

Post by massive »

In post 1077, eagerSnake wrote:
Like are you going to make any alignment posts

or

push any reads

or

no
Nah. It's all I can do to keep read up.
In post 1084, Flubbernugget wrote: If massive is just faffing around that's sadly not an absolute scum read
Oh I like that term. Yeah I'm a D1-2 faffer.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 177, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 167, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Cry me a fucking river, loosen up, if you seriously think doing that is AI then spill it or I'm not engaging
We are on page 7. I’m going to drill down where I can.

What is your read on Raging?

--
In post 151, Elsa and Anna wrote:Whether or not I specifically intended to scumhunt off of that the information that we received from it still stands. I legit don't understand why we're having this conversation.
You not understanding is not really my concern. I’m interested in sorting your slot ASAP and talking with the much weaker link of your hydra is the best way to for me to go about it.
In post 163, Elsa and Anna wrote:This is what it comes down to. What is the point that you are trying to make with regards to our interpreting my original intent with slightly varying degrees of seriousness?
Because if you can't come up with one and continue to press the line of reasoning as though it means something we will be voting you.
~Anna
You seem to have me confused with someone who cares one iota for these sort of weak threats.

Your opening was pointless IMO. It will mostly catch Town who think that “Teehee, look how scummy I can be in RVS” is alignment indicative and not realize your purposefully play that way as both alignments to not undermine your scum game. And you self-admit that it wasn’t serious. So I’m going to determine as best I can why your partner approached her early game the way she did to see if I can get a read off of her.

After Science Mafia I know you aren’t going to make the same mistake of running right at me Day 1 if you are scum. So I can’t even take this bluster as alignment indicative from your head.
Hmm

I liked the "drill down where I can" part, it felt kinda genuine and I feel like scum!magna is likely to say "there's no town motivation for not answering the question" and use that as an excuse to scumread gin.

But I don't like how many times magna brings up that he's trying to sort people, it feels LAMIST. (the "drill down where I can" is part of that, but that phrase seemed to be worded more genuinely and the others weren't so much). So overall a slight scum lean for this post.
In post 179, lane0168 wrote:
In post 172, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My biggest weakness as town is I'm buddied really fucking easy. On mobile but go to my view topics and Micro Vanillish. I was IC and Pine led me to a loss so hard.

So with that being established, I'd like it if you actually tell me what you agree with or why you are okay with just going with whatever I said. I'm not accusing you of buddying I just get paranoid about these things.
Well, I don't agree with the town lean on else. I posted that before I saw it. I don't want to go along with whatever you say. And that's certainly not my plan. Part of what I meant stemmed from Alisae being super off and basically being... Difficult when to me you're pretty clearly trying to figure shit out. And that was my reason for the vote there. I didn't think it was too difficult for her to come up with examples of rc doing what she said he does all the time, but she still refused to and acted like your posts and questions are out of line when they certainly were not. She took everything you said and put her own little unnecessary spin in it, and I hated that. Like your wanting specifics, and she jumps to wanting to teach you what scumhunting is... Like wtf is up with that?

Back to the question, is a general reaction of when I'm reading through, I'm reading other players like "wtf?" and I'm reading you like "yeah def" if that makes sense.
Ok I like this post better than the first one, though scum could fake it
In post 181, lane0168 wrote:And don't worry about rc guys, if he's scum, I'll catch him
Really?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:21 am

Post by massive »

In post 1086, Infinity 324 wrote: But I don't like how many times magna brings up that he's trying to sort people, it feels LAMIST.
Do you feel like he's trying to sort people more, or trying to say he's sorting people more?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 201, Leonshade wrote:Hmm, I can relate to Gin's frustration in his interactions with RS on page 5. That was painful to read.
Towny
In post 210, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Spine

Townreading Gin
I haven't seen scum!n_m do reaction tests like these or even pretend to scumhunt much at all. It might just be whimsy, but more likely to come from town.
In post 220, lane0168 wrote:
In post 209, Not_Mafia wrote:And ending RVS too early is bad and an excellent way to stall a game as scum
Did it look like he was trying to stall the game? What was your point?
Good q
In post 222, Elsa and Anna wrote:lane already picked it up but thats not what I said >.>

I asked if you have a meta of being hardly pushed and getting milynched early game or not?

if the answer is not this comment - out of nowhere - is so damn suspicious. why you ignored the whole game discussions to make a comment about how you are left out?

#Elsa
Of course FA jumps on the comment that seems slightly out of place...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1087, massive wrote:
In post 1086, Infinity 324 wrote: But I don't like how many times magna brings up that he's trying to sort people, it feels LAMIST.
Do you feel like he's trying to sort people more, or trying to say he's sorting people more?
He seems to be saying he's trying to sort people more, because I haven't been super impressed by his questions. But I still need to read more.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

Don't have the energy to unpack E&A vs Gin and Inf right now, I'll try to read that RS ISO once I have the energy.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gonna start spoilering...

Spoiler: page 10
In post 228, SirCakez wrote:Stream of consciousness atchup notes

-Gin is probably town for poking the beehive that is Elsa and Anna.
-Leon dodging Gin vs EA on pg 1 is scummy.
-Aella is scummy for same reason
-Reserving judgement on EA until later due to my awful record of reading them, mainly RC
-RagingSpammers is awktown
-Leonshade's posting later on did not impress me at all either.
-Definitely not trying to read Magna yet after The Thing
-i'm already skimming gg, too many posts from the same people.
-ProHawk gut town
-ignoring Not_Mafia and his shitposting, someone should vig him

VOTE: leonshade
tl;dr spam less
Not a lot of depth here but I agree/empathize with a lot of the points.
In post 230, Elsa and Anna wrote:Wow this is an easy game.
Fake
In post 240, RagingSpammers wrote:At the moment Gin was annoying me cuz it really seemed to me that I was drawing things out for him that just seemed obvious to me. Like to me it really seemed like they were trying to create their own read just based off of my reasoning for the read.
Btw, I see both sides of this argument. I get why gin wanted specifics and I get why it seemed obvious to ali.
In post 242, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 210, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Spine

Townreading Gin
Thats quite a jump mister!
What's the sudden change from "I'm not going to change my vote" to "he's town now."
-Ali
Actually

you're right, "i'm not going to change my vote" doesn't look like a reaction test. That's pretty scummy tbh

Spammers still town.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: page 11
In post 259, eagerSnake wrote:
Don't worry, Not_Mafia is getting vigged tonight.
[rant type=theory]I don't think vigs should be used as policy kills any more than lynches should be used as policy lynches. Certain players may be annoying, but a vig is basically a lynch at night so treat it that way. You need to kill scum after all. I think you should use a vig first and foremost to kill the player who is most likely to be lynched the next day, since even if the player flips town the shot won't be wasted. If you're not sure, then shoot your top scumread.[/rant]
In post 265, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Elsa and ana

I site 254-257
Good vote, questionable reasoning
In post 270, Elsa and Anna wrote:massenegr
lol
In post 274, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 266, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 263, RagingSpammers wrote:Snakey do you think you are the most lynchbaity slot alive?
-Ali
I believe I am often seen falsely as lynch-bait, yes. This has always been my belief on the way people see me, which can easily be shown by a quick meta-dive of me. Where are you going with these questions? I feel like they are going nowhere, and I don't want to be rude, but, like I said earlier I don't want this thread flooded more than it already is (see posts 236-250) and I will begin to ignore your questions (at least for a time, until I have more substance to post besides just an answer to your question).
start posting the notes you talked about before

I want to see them

#Elsa
This is LAMIST as fuck when he already said he doesn't want to share them yet.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 896, SirCakez wrote:Asking a scumread to give something to better evaluate them on isn't town behavior?
No but it is behavior from scum wanting to look Town. Town behavior would be digging into their ISO and Aella’s very weak and surface level reads. Or whatever else you are positing comes from Scum-Aella. But you aren't doing that. Instead you lofted the "Post more" softball their way.

--
In post 897, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Is that the only reason you scumread me? Honestly "If Cakez flip scum Aella is scum" based off that short exchange we had is a pretty weak argument
No, I already stated my issue with you – your completely generic and surface level posting. Here are some examples of the complete emptiness of your posting …
In post 189, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I think Gin trying to pry info out of RagingSpammers felt town tho

- Vifam
In post 272, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Flubber's opening posts feel town to me

- Vifam
In post 489, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I'm lost myself tbh

- Vifam
In post 491, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Leonshade looks town here tho
In post 520, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I don't really have any tells or anyone I just think the other people in the game look more town atm
I could certainly continue but your ISO is filled to the brim with these sorts of posts. They are all soft beyond belief and filled with lots and lots of Town reads based on basically nothing. Giving Town reads is the easiest thing in the world for scum to do – they know who Town is and can make pronouncements on posting that is “Town” with far less evidence in thread than an actual Town player does.
In post 898, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Also I don't see how Cakez voting me changes anything, I don't see how him asking for more content can't come from town. I really don't understand your point with that one
Of course you don’t. I’m scum reading Cakez also and your interactions look like partner interactions. So I’m posting about them. Your inability to see that is pretty meaningless – as scum of course you wouldn’t say you can see it and if somehow you are Town you probably are the type who can fathom why anyone thinks you are scummy.

--
In post 922, Elsa and Anna wrote:MOI can be scum

#Elsa
Nah. Scum are the players who role over like a submissive little puppies in fear when someone claims Vig. Not wanting to risk getting shot. Just like you did with your pre-emptive claim. I know RC didn’t get the memo from you on that and you had to say “NOT ON MY WATCH” when he voted Eager in typical RC OMGUS fashion. But you have been the dutiful little “helper bee”.
In post 944, Elsa and Anna wrote:I read this as a calculated attempt to divert attention from another wagon. Your push on me strongly feels like it comes from an informed position. The way you talk feels like it comes from an informed position.

No one talks about their scumreads like you do unless they are scum or have a cop guilty. You cannot have a cop guilty so you are scum yoursel
Well first the second part is pure bullshit but I’ve come to expect that from RC.

However the first part is telling – what wagon is being “diverted” from? The last vote-count prior to this is such …
In post 919, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Vote Count 1.3

massive [3] - Ælla Was Spine, eagerSnake, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
SirCakez [2] - Not_Mafia, MagnaofIllusion
RagingSpammers [4] - lane0168, massive, Leonshade, Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna [1] - Flubbernugget
Ælla Was Spine [1] - SirCakez
Leonshade [1] - RagingSpammers

Not Voting: Infinity 324

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-20 01:23:53).
This is just conjecture about motive with no follow-up on who actually is being diverted from. Not very Town from RC here ...
In post 954, Elsa and Anna wrote:Like there's so much different. In the Blitz I was the driving head and Elsa showed up when we got pressured. In this game Elsa is the driving head and I am only showing up when I want to do something big.
Funny because OMGUS doesn’t feel like something big.
In post 966, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey guys I'm not sure how to explain this since I was townreading Gin for most of the game but I just had a sudden epiphany of not liking the slot.
He's sitting on the sidelines here and throwing in dirt in a way that is really bothering me. He's not bothering to scumhunt between us just sit on the side.
He's done a fuckton of active lurking and IIOA too; like he has actually spent so much time talking about trivial or un-game-related shit this game.
Um you might be able to accuse Lane or Massive or Aella of this but suggesting this is how Gin is playing? Does not compute …
In post 966, Elsa and Anna wrote:I'm also looking back on the 'treat the hood like a masonry' bit. I don't think I have ever heard town say shit like that, and I can't pinpoint the game but I swear that I have heard scum say literally exactly that.
If you can’t actually show your work this sort of thing isn’t going to fly.

On Page 40 at this point but I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that the whole “GIN IS OBV-SCUM BOYZ” posting is going to try to be sold as a reaction test to “draw out opportunistic scum” by the time I finish my catchup.

Well nevermind that didn't happen. No internet cookie for me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh hey so I'm a 1-shot role-cop too
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Too many parallels for us both to be town?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1085, massive wrote:Oh I like that term. Yeah I'm a D1-2 fapper.
Gross dude
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 1093, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No, I already stated my issue with you – your completely generic and surface level posting. Here are some examples of the complete emptiness of your posting …
That's just how I do things tbh
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 619, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Flubber's opening where he goes against Elsa&Anna seemed town to me, also it reminded me of his Forest Mafia play and he was town there so

Eager claimed Vig

Leon confirmed Eager's flavor and there's really no reason I could see scum doing that unless their partners which is farfetched I think

RS has been fucking around but I don't see scum motivation in any of their play. The argument they had with Gin seemed town and I don't see why scum would fake a CC just now like she did

Gin looks pretty solidly town to me I see genuine scumhunting attempts and lines of questioning that feel town

Cakez/Prohawk is more of a gut town read

Everyone else Im not really sure about tbh
Plus you conveniently didn't mention this post which is a lot more detailed imo
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I'm not scum MOI

Maybe the most truthful thing I ever said in a mafia game

I'm Just too busy to care about a mafia game and this game is not fun anymore as I said it before again and again multiple times. Whenever I open a game thread - I just feel too exhusted like there are some mountains on my shoulders. Thats why I'm signing up in this game like this : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70413. and thats why I made this post : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8817798

Mod replace me out from this slot.

I just have too much in my life (a cute newborn baby for start) to care about a mafia game and I'm sorry for ruining your exprainces by joining games in this section of my life. I wish the best for you and hope your decent enough to not take my replace out as alignment indicative cause thats too stupid and you will end up sorry for that later.

sorry RC! maybe we do a hydra game with that style later if it worked.

Sorry for calling your games shit massive and flubber and eager snake. That was a combination of me trying to poke you to be better and to try harder and force you to generate more content and half me being dismotivated and frustrated from mafia.

My golden age in mafia is over. All the posts about my ego is in the past imo. sorry for making them when their unrealted to current game state.

My replace out has nothing to do with infinity replace in or any new pressure on my slot. I'm actually replaceing out from all my current games.

I wish you all the best :]

my retirement day finally is here! :] YAY

#Elsa

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”