Backstabbers Mafia: An Almost Normal Upick (Mini 1876)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lycanfire/CK -- Competing for derp tunnel.
You on the other hand are content to sit back and watch the clusterfuck
By consequence Human is probably town

Still trying to see what interactions fall from that yet but I don't like your play so far. Looks more interested in who could be voted versus who you think scum is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 926, Lycanfire wrote:disliking gerry vote hop, i should have more of an opinion on him but i don't right now. i'll form one tonight
vote hop? when i clearly said i was messing around with the votes. I just gave my opinion on Not Chara, what do you think?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 994, Not Chara wrote:time to catch up. has anything happened while i was gone? :>
looks town. i still think gerry and random are the same alignment, but we'll see.
explain why. also why did me and alisae have to ONE of us be mafia. Yo umade it an either or thing. why can't me and that slot be teamed?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:Lycanfire/CK -- Competing for derp tunnel.

Still trying to see what interactions fall from that yet but I don't like your play so far. Looks more interested in who could be voted versus who you think scum is.
i dont really sr lyc, i just want him to man up and out his reads
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:Still trying to see what interactions fall from that yet but I don't like your play so far. Looks more interested in who could be voted versus who you think scum is.
That's an interesting distinction to make. Are you saying that because I haven't voted yet this game?
Alz
Alz
Goon
Alz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Alz »

In post 888, boring wrote: I don't think he meant it as a joke. I think he meant it as an AtE to get us to "play nice" with him, lest he get huffy again. I mean, RC has dropped a metric fuckton of similar AtE, so I can't blame a guy for trying. The only reason I haven't put RC on my list is that I imagine a "cunning manipulator" would be more subtle as scum. I'll re-visit that another day, as I doubt he's going anywhere soon. I think his pursuit of Cloud is misguided. As scum, he's naive to think Cloud is getting lynched today. As town, it's a lame tunnel.

Regarding Fire-I like his direct address of my comment. He disagreed, obviously, but he didn't seem twitchy about it. I feel meh about his light egging of Alisae. He's turned down the fluff and AtE a bit too, which is nice. I'm putting him on the back-burner for now. You voted him twice, btw (early, early)

Human-
I'd rather not say too much yet. I'll expand more if/when I vote him.
Hmm, I read that initially as a joke and saw RC's outburst as just frustrated town. But yeah, I like the part about how it would seem if he was town or scum.
What do you think about RC so far?

For fire- you mean those 2 votes on page 1? But yes, off late, I do get a somewhat townie vibe on him

For human-i thought you wanted to discuss it :lol: ?
In post 889, MathBlade wrote:Howdy just got home. Will read up after breakfast.
Hi Mathblade
In post 894, Randomnamechange wrote: it wasn't her tone, her actions perfectly fitted lazy scum who couldn't be bothered to turn their slot around at that point.
Gerry is a tone read, i liked some of his earlier posting, although it is getting a bit old now.
Yes, but which of her actions do you find scummy? Do you mean their entry or their response to ferry, which one? Cause you've said that you don't find their awkward interactions at the beginning scummy?
In post 915, RadiantCowbells wrote:like I said I don't want to engage in this game on day 1.
Do you have any reads, anything helpful like who seems off etc? Why does human seem off to you?
In post 925, Lycanfire wrote:@boring

outside of shitty comments like not caring if he gets lynched/not wanting to engage today i think rc reads town. i had trouble reading rc in my first few games with him but i'm 80/20 thinking he's town here. it's hard to justify his early game as bored town (only good explanation) when he later says he doesn't care about getting into the game any more. if you're bored and shitpost, i sort of expect you to keep shitposting if you're still bored. i have other reasons to tr him rn.

@alz

posting memes/images isn't scumhunting. if people are fighting, let them fight and pick your own. he did nothing besides piss on that fight.
What are your other reasons to town read him?
It isn't scum hunting but I don't think there was any at that point. I don't see how you can read posting memes is scummy at that stage of the game.
Other than your tunnel on cloud,
any other reads?
Alz
Alz
Goon
Alz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alz »

In post 936, Titus wrote:
Vote Count 1.10Pine (0):Nobody
Not Chara (2): randomidget, gerryoat
Mathblade
Alisae
(1): Not Chara
Human Sequencer (1): Alz
Alz (1): Firebringer
boring (0): Nobody
Cloudkicker (1): Lycanfire
Lycanfire (1): Radiant Cowbells
1 Shot Vanilla Town (0): Nobody
randomidget (0): Nobody
gerryoat (1): Human Sequencer
RadiantCowbells (3): Cloud, Mathblade
Alisae
, Radiant Cowbells
Firebringer (0): Nobody

Not Voting: Pine,boring

InformationThe D1 deadline is at 3:30 PM, Monday Feburary 13, 2017, Pacific Standard Time. That is in (expired on 2017-02-13 15:20:00).
Scum have daychat until Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 1:49 PM. That is in (expired on 2017-01-31 13:49:00).

Flavor: It wasn't me that said that. It was, that other guy.

Alz and Firebringer VLA until Tuesday.
1-Shot Vanilla Townie always VLA on weekends.
@ MOD- To be sure, is this VC is correct? I think Alisae slot unvoted RC? Also 1shot vt isn't on there I think
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Adventure:
VOTE: Mathblade
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alz
Alz
Goon
Alz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Alz »

In post 937, Lycanfire wrote:that's because it is weak reasoning unless you know my super secret read
What's your super secret read?
In post 974, Lycanfire wrote:you contradict yourself in the same sentence because you literally cannot function if someone is scumreading you. that line is another attempt to discredit.
Where is he contradicting himself?
In post 994, Not Chara wrote:time to catch up. has anything happened while i was gone? :>
looks town.
i still think gerry and random are the same alignment,
but we'll see.
Any other reads developed in the catch up?
I think the bolded sentence is off. Something wrong with it. Normally, it's said that the two players are in the same scum team or are scum together or they are town etc. It's weird hearing they are the same alignment. It's like a non committal approach, so that they have room to back track etc. Seems like a slip or in reading to much into semantics.
In post 996, MathBlade wrote:
The biggest question is whether this is real or not.
If it is I don't believe either are scum. And thus will probably not vote either one.

VOTE: Unvote
So you believe it to be tvt?
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:Lycanfire/CK -- Competing for derp tunnel.
I don't understand- how does human seem town?

Regarding Lycan and cloud- I think Lycan does have a read albeit a weak one. If he's scum most of the interaction is just bravdo but I dunno. Or just misguided townie who's just tunneling
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by boring »

@Alz, I meant I wanted input. After all, I can prompt myself to elaborate.

@Fire, Why is Mathblade scum? I'm not seeing it.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

In post 917, Pine wrote:Fuck it, I'm not bothering to catch up for real at this point. I'm activating my replacement protocols. Pretend I just replaced into the game and am entirely fresh (because that's where I'm at).

What should I know?
This is why I hate other players giving the attitude of not playing properly, it gives others the free option to go with it.

Even after this post Pine puts no effort to even start playing. Pine is just waiting and leaving focus on situations while staying under the radar.
Even as a replacement, day 1 there is no reason that people should be telling Pine what's happening, and no reason not to start checking the game.
It's just empty posts from Pine.

@RC - This is exactly what Omega done in the last game. Thoughts on this?

Human remains to be pushing something that doesn't exist. Has nothing else apart from Gerry "scum slipped" for the entire day from what has already happened.
@Math - Can you explain your thought process better on this with concerning Human?

Also what makes you think it's a scum read fake gladiator rather than a scum faking it? I could understand if Lycan had been pushing Cloud and giving reasons, but this is all they have given on the matter.
Empty vote, nothing to go with. Re votes Cloud and basically says that they won't talk about it. Puts the voting down to meta (meaning that as it was a serious vote on they had meta at this stage (also for the RC / Fire part which I just don't understand). re votes Cloud again, nothing else to go with it. "cased" Cloud, we should follow apparently. Nothing else to add. Meta about 1 game with Cloud. A small part saying that people shouldn't get involved when others are debating. Another post about meta. Gladiators Cloud.
This is not from someone who is set on someone being scum, this is on someone looking for reasons to vote, and during the time to look for reasons or just shit post, claims meta because of 1 game.
If Lycan is going to use meta as their primary reasoning, then they need to both look at other games where Cloud is in (as scum and town), not only the 1 and also give us the examples. Right now, Lycan is saying, well he didn't do this in 1 game, it's scum and you need to follow.
Lycan has
obviously
not looked through Cloud's ISO, or read the game fully and making no attempt to question or look into anything else apart from the RC/Fire situation for the very beginning. And this is why I don't believe that Lycan is so sure that Cloud.

If the gladiator is real, I favour voting Lycan over Cloud as it stands.
If it's fake, it's going to take a lot for me to vote outside of Human or Pine.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Just because I'm not playing by your rules doesn't make me scum, 1shot.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Spyrex did not much of anything d1 in this game except a big ol' wallpost on somebody who ended up flipping town.

You are probably town, but please try and understand that somebody not doing what you want doesn't make them scum.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:20 am

I'm unfamiliar with gladiator, somebody fill me in.
nah
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:40 am

In post 1011, Human Sequencer wrote:You are probably town, but please try and understand that somebody not doing what you want doesn't make them scum.
I'm not saying play how I expect or you're scum.
I'm saying that you dodging things including giving actual reads is scummy. You are providing nothing this game and seem to feel that I should just ignore it and let it be?
You avoided it when I was discussing about Gerry, Lycan, RC and Pine and your reasoning for pushing at Gerry contradicts the reason for not pushing the others.
Your justification now is because Spyrex was town in a game and did nothing apart from posting about another town. However, reading Spyrex's ISO, there is opinions, reads and plausible effort. The only thing with Spyrex in that game is the lack of voting until post 385. I'm not sure how you are comparing what you are doing in this game to what Spyrex did?
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:41 am

In post 1012, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm unfamiliar with gladiator, somebody fill me in.
It's a role where only the two names can be voted (I think you can't no lynch either?). So in this situation, if real Lycan and Cloud are the only 2 people that can be lynched today.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 am

Will we get confirmation whether that's real or not?

Spoiler:
In post 269, Human Sequencer wrote:makes sense
townpings
In post 319, Human Sequencer wrote:OK.
FWIW your reasoning in is valid (though I don't agree) and I also like your honesty in .
You are probably town.
In post 481, Human Sequencer wrote:g2k midget is probs town
In post 493, Human Sequencer wrote:Ok.
He's town btw.

I don't think we're getting any votecounts, guys.
In post 806, Human Sequencer wrote:i don't really have any scumreads right now. i dont even remember where my vote is.

you should meta dive me pertaining to the same period of time i was putting in little effort here, like you did to midget.
In post 837, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 815, gerryoat wrote:
In post 807, Human Sequencer wrote:wouldn't mind a gerry pl actually, idk if he's scummy but he's shown intent to put very little effort into this game and is making himself intentionally difficult to read
Go cry a river. Waaaaa. Someone's being difficult.
I better lynch them cause I can't read them.
Your scumread on me is fabricated because you know I'm town.
I buy your frustration here, but I think it made you slip pretty hard.

Keep in mind this is more than just a wording slip, this is Gerry putting himself in my mindset, thinking about what would motivate me to push a bullshit PL on him and coming up with 'HS can't read Gerry and is frustrated at that'. townGerry would bring up what every frustrated town player brings up when they're run up for weak reasoning. 'You're just scum trying to force a mislynch!'

I want more votes on Gerry.

I just quoted every time I gave a read. I didn't quote most of me giving 'plausible effort' because that's subjective, where as here you can't deny that I've given reads.
My reason for pushing Gerry does not contradict whatsoever. We had content from Gerry, and that content suggested that he would be playing anti-town for the rest of the game, whereas the lurker slots could very easily pick up content when their life calms down. If they couldn't, I would except them to replace out. I'm sick of repeating this.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:05 am

Not Chara
Alz
boring
Cloudkicker
Firebringer

^Pick one of these slots, and I'll give you a read. Bonus points if you can quote any posts you think are incriminating.
nah
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:03 am

In post 1015, Human Sequencer wrote:Will we get confirmation whether that's real or not?
Normally, yes. If it's not on the next mod post I'll assume it to be fake.
In post 1015, Human Sequencer wrote:I just quoted every time I gave a read. I didn't quote most of me giving 'plausible effort' because that's subjective, where as here you can't deny that I've given reads.
Okay sure, you made 7 posts of "reads". Empty reads with no follow up or reason to comment (that I can see at least).
Although considering these are basically just about Cloud and Random being town for reasons I disagree with, this shows that you did far less than SpyreX still.
I personally don't consider "Billy is town" a read, but that's not really the issue here.
In post 1015, Human Sequencer wrote:My reason for pushing Gerry does not contradict whatsoever. We had content from Gerry, and that content suggested that he would be playing anti-town for the rest of the game, whereas the lurker slots could very easily pick up content when their life calms down. If they couldn't, I would except them to replace out. I'm sick of repeating this.
What is the difference in knowing if Gerry is going to post in later days instead of Lycan or Pine? Not to mention RC.
You are using Gerry being blunt about the situation as an excuse and saying that he is anti town for it, while Lycan and Pine doing nothing for a week isn't anti town in your opinion.
Not to mention it was originally a PL . Even if you say we should avoid looking at it as a policy lynch, you requested a policy lynch on Gerry. This refers back to Pine and Lycan. Why are they not putting little effort into the game at this stage and hard to read?

This is where you originally say that Gerry could be AI from refusing to put effort in (your wording). you are saying here that lurking and doing nothing is not harmful to town, but posting and doing nothing is harmful.

To continue about this, you are saying that Gerry not wanting to put effort in is what got you onto him. / / / / - RC saying that they will not be playing day 1. Lycan saying that being told to read the game has made him not interested. - Pine is not reading the game, just asking to be told what's happening. If you were actually pushing Gerry because of a lack of effort, you would have been pushing these situations too.
This is why what you are saying is just a bunch load of excuses.
In post 1016, Human Sequencer wrote:Not Chara
Alz
boring
Cloudkicker
Firebringer
If you're offering, I'll take a read on them all.
However, I want to know the read on Alz, Cloud and Fire mostly from those. Reasons for the reads to.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:24 am

I'm not going to bother arguing with you why I find Gerry's activity more blatantly harmful to town rather than the others. It's just not worth it. Lynch me for it if you want, your walls are insufferable and in some places aren't even true.
See this is the fucking problem. I can't just sit here and spew out shitty reads all day. Quality over quantity.

Alz:

Big analysis of the RC vs. Firebringer mini-spat. I entirely agree with his analysis that it might be SvS or SvT with TvT a distant third.
Apart from that, he takes a few jokes a little too seriously in a way that I don't think is fake and has no real scum motivation.

In post 386, Alz wrote:
In post 329, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wasn't entirely certain that Alisae did not dayvig me so I wanted to cover my bases.
Hmm, alright but how common an occurrence is a day vig in Titus's games? I haven't played a lot recently but on where I used to play, there weren't many.
That one little quote feels especially fake.
Not a whole lot of actual content here, a lot of empty questions.

Middling response to my scumread. Not sure what to take out of it, town would leave it alone and not consider responding, both town or scum might engage and ask why.

Good response, especially the first line. Either a bad read on Cloud, or a badly explained read on cloud, but I doubt either of them are coming from scum.

This post bleeds town to me. His laziness explaining his reads is consistent, and I doubt it's scum motivated, especially considering he has so many townreads. Again, bad reads, but towny as fuck.

At this point I'm pretty sure Alz is town, if you have any posts after post 469 that you think are incriminating feel free so send them my way.
nah
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1018, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm not going to bother arguing with you why I find Gerry's activity more blatantly harmful to town rather than the others. It's just not worth it. Lynch me for it if you want, your walls are insufferable and in some places aren't even true.
See this is the fucking problem. I can't just sit here and spew out shitty reads all day. Quality over quantity.

Alz:

Big analysis of the RC vs. Firebringer mini-spat. I entirely agree with his analysis that it might be SvS or SvT with TvT a distant third.
Apart from that, he takes a few jokes a little too seriously in a way that I don't think is fake and has no real scum motivation.

In post 386, Alz wrote:
In post 329, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wasn't entirely certain that Alisae did not dayvig me so I wanted to cover my bases.
Hmm, alright but how common an occurrence is a day vig in Titus's games? I haven't played a lot recently but on where I used to play, there weren't many.
That one little quote feels especially fake.
Not a whole lot of actual content here, a lot of empty questions.

Middling response to my scumread. Not sure what to take out of it, town would leave it alone and not consider responding, both town or scum might engage and ask why.

Good response, especially the first line. Either a bad read on Cloud, or a badly explained read on cloud, but I doubt either of them are coming from scum.

This post bleeds town to me. His laziness explaining his reads is consistent, and I doubt it's scum motivated, especially considering he has so many townreads. Again, bad reads, but towny as fuck.

At this point I'm pretty sure Alz is town, if you have any posts after post 469 that you think are incriminating feel free so send them my way.
imo this is a townpost and im not going to vote human
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 am

In post 1018, Human Sequencer wrote:your walls are insufferable and in some places aren't even true.
This just seems like scum backing into a corner. What is false on my posts? Aside the fact I call you scum, as you will obviously claim that as false.
In post 1018, Human Sequencer wrote:See this is the fucking problem. I can't just sit here and spew out shitty reads all day. Quality over quantity.
Why so hostile over it? You offered, I accepted. The fact you gave those names should suggest you have reads on all.
I also don't see quality from you, so where are you getting the idea that you are doing quality over quantity?

Your read about Alz consists of the following.
-Commented on the RC/Fire with the same opinion of TvT / SvS etc.
If it most likely has scum in it, SvS being primary, why are you not pushing that more or voting there if you believe it the case too?
-Not faking the serious play with jokes.
That's more or less NAI

-Fake / empty questions on setup
I'm not following why this is fake, but I'll take your word for it?

- Responding to what town would leave alone
Another one I'm unsure of what you are getting at. I'm not sure how this would determine how town or scum play by asking that?

- Good response
I agree

- Lazy but not scum motivated. Bad reads.
So you think that reading me and Boring as town is bad reads? I also don't see how this post is lazy? But I agree that it's lacking scum motivation.

Alz is also town for me. As I already stated, the posting has greatly increased from Alz and a lot appears town minded.

What makes me sad here is that your read and reasoning is extremely weak. You offer to give a read, get angry when I say ok to all (most likely because you have no reads on them like you gave the impression of) and quickly look over Alz and pick a few posts that look shiney to give another forced opinion on. .

What's your opinion on Alz changing content style after being pushed earlier in the day?
Originally I thought Alz was just trying to appear to be doing more, but that's really not the case here, Alz has been on a constant progression of the game since.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:28 am

In post 1019, CloudKicker wrote:imo this is a townpost and im not going to vote human
I couldn't disagree more.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1021, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 1019, CloudKicker wrote:imo this is a townpost and im not going to vote human
I couldn't disagree more.
it happens
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

lets go for a totally non-informative lynch that really might flip scum

VOTE: pine
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 982, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 977, Randomnamechange wrote:randomidget is a bulletproof IC
is that a hardclaim ?
no
In post 983, CloudKicker wrote:i might look scummy asking but i never saw any ic so idk if Ic +bp works
ic is innocent child, which is modconfirmed town. Bulletproof mod-confirmed town is a lil OP
In post 992, boring wrote:
In post 977, Randomnamechange wrote:1SVT has given some content, lot of analysis and questions.
boring has been giving standard mafia play, similar to 1svt
I'm a little confused here. Are you saying 1-shot and I are playing the game in a standard way, or that you think we're mafia?

Also, I saw that you gave some reads like within the first 48 hours of the game, but since then, I've only seen reads on Not Chara, Alisae/Mathblade, and Gerryoat. Have you developed a feel for anyone else?
working on a readslist next post
looks town. i still think gerry and random are the same alignment, but we'll see.
we agree on that at least
In post 1005, Alz wrote:
In post 894, Randomnamechange wrote: it wasn't her tone, her actions perfectly fitted lazy scum who couldn't be bothered to turn their slot around at that point.
Gerry is a tone read, i liked some of his earlier posting, although it is getting a bit old now.
Yes, but which of her actions do you find scummy? Do you mean their entry or their response to ferry, which one? Cause you've said that you don't find their awkward interactions at the beginning scummy?
the awkwardness of the interactions wasn't scummy. The interactions themselves were. (their response to gerry in the OMGUS
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”