Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 760, beeboy wrote:
In post 756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 754, beeboy wrote:
In post 751, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 747, beeboy wrote:
In post 736, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And that implies it's bad? Or did you know it was bad and thought you could push shit reasoning to scum read me?
wut.
I literally said that post wasn't the reason you town read the slot. It doesn't make a difference if it was a good, bad or null reason at that point.
The thing is I'm pretty sure I never said I was town reading Maria before that.
You said you thought they weren't scum reading the slot in the exact post I quoted.
What? Dude I'm hung up on the fact that you were thinking that was the reason I was town reading the Maria head and then assuming I think it's a bad reason.
I am just going to go to point A) and reexplain everything using an incredibly small amount of words since I apparently suck at explaining things.

is a bad post to like.

and isn't how town talk to town reads.
Explain to me why you think scum would do this though and be so blatant about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1016, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1014, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No you saw it and tried to be bold. You just said you spent over 8+ hours reading this thread.
10. I spent 10 hours trying to catch up because I went to sleep as the thread opened and you guys decided to have stupid ass mechanical arguments instead of getting it over and done with and scumhunting. Which I thought you were probably town for trying to push it away from that.

Can you link me a game where you've pushed something as a "slip" as town before?

Be bold with what? Like what's the scum motivation there?
You know I was just trolling a bit earlier as a way to feel you out and get you involved into the game but this response seals it for me. The fact that you're trying to doubt cast my push by asking for a game in where I push a slip as town speaks volumes.

You're trying to tell me that you saw The Great Lighthouse and then immediately after your eyes magically skipped to the words factional. Considering what has been already pointed out, I find that very hard to believe. It's quite bold though because not only did you thought you could dumb tell and get away with it, you also tried to sell us on something that masons and neighbors don't really need.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 785, The DEO wrote:
In post 784, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want Spif, Deo, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi, and Frogger to be my mason buddies.

-Nebby
No Drixx?

Take out Vecna and Uzi and add Drixx and I'd feel mighty comfortable with that.

~Titus
The reads are a lot better with me and Uzi in there. If were talking a town powerhouse that is.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 791, The DEO wrote:
In post 786, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I forgot Drixx was in this game.
Why do you not like Vecna?

-Nebby
He seems intent on starting a fight that would do nothing to help the game state, and his push at the start was a little :shifty:. He's not lock scum for me, like Math thinks. Yet, if a wagon happened there, I'd vote it.

~Titus
If I was intent on starting a fight, this thread wouldve blown up already and you full-well know it.

I am poking you, sure - because im not as certain about your alignment yet as everyone else seems to be and im definitely an open mind about the possibility for the master-mind scum approach here.

Anyways, ill probably become obv-town in no time. Towntelling is my town-trait, super-strong scumreads is my weakness.

But youre wrong about LUV, I can tell you that much.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 793, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 784, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want Spif, Deo, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi, and Frogger to be my mason buddies.

-Nebby
You are a fool in the process of being endgamed.
And who among those names do you suspect is going to endgame him? Because I havent seen you out a single read here.

Quite a strong statement given that, id say.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 794, Fro99er wrote:
In post 791, The DEO wrote:
In post 786, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I forgot Drixx was in this game.
Why do you not like Vecna?

-Nebby
He seems intent on starting a fight that would do nothing to help the game state, and his push at the start was a little :shifty:. He's not lock scum for me, like Math thinks. Yet, if a wagon happened there, I'd vote it.

~Titus
I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

Vecna basically meta cleared Uzi, which really only happens if they are scum together, town together, or if Vecna is scum and Uzi is town. I don't see a world in which Vecna is town legitimately meta clearing Uzi, and Uzi is pulling off this amazing scum game fooling Vecna.

So 2 of the 3 scenarios paint Uzi town, 1 of the 3 paint Vecna town. But of course town is more likely in general. So probabilistically I really like Uzi for town. Plus some of the posts I quoted from Uzi scream town to me, so it's not just a probability-based argument.
I was scum with Uzi last game. I know his annoyances, I know how he responds to stuff, and to be a blunt asshole im not sure if he's capable of doing a complete turn-around on some of his scum tendencies.

Were town together this game, and thats why im meta-clearing him. If I was scum, would I make posts where I promise not to vote him the entire game, or keep him as an easy scapegoat for lategame?

Either way, I guess people using meta must be scum :roll:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 800, The DEO wrote:
In post 793, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

-Nebby
You are a fool in the process of being endgamed.
This list is comedically horrible.

Like Vecna Frogger Spiffy LUV Yuri is my scumteam read.

~~Math
I want you to explain your scum-read on LUV.

You were in the game with Scum!luv. Go ahead, detailed explenation please. Because arguments as to why this slot is scum should be very easy to produce.

Yuri, Spiffy I could all easily agree on have potential to be scum. Frogger seems a lot less likely to me. Id like to see some reasoning on that as well.

Lets hear it Math. Good reasons why you can make statements as "comedically horrible".
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1026, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1014, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No you saw it and tried to be bold. You just said you spent over 8+ hours reading this thread.
10. I spent 10 hours trying to catch up because I went to sleep as the thread opened and you guys decided to have stupid ass mechanical arguments instead of getting it over and done with and scumhunting. Which I thought you were probably town for trying to push it away from that.

Can you link me a game where you've pushed something as a "slip" as town before?

You know I was just trolling a bit earlier as a way to feel you out and get you involved into the game but this response seals it for me. The fact that you're trying to doubt cast my push by asking for a game in where I push a slip as town speaks volumes.

You're trying to tell me that you saw The Great Lighthouse and then immediately after your eyes magically skipped to the words factional. Considering what has been already pointed out, I find that very hard to believe. It's quite bold though because not only did you thought you could dumb tell and get away with it, you also tried to sell us on something that masons and neighbors don't really need.
That's not doubt casting. That's asking for a game where you've done the same so I know if it's a personality trait or my scumtell. I've caught scum before for pushing on slips that aren't actually slips. I've also correctly identified town doing it as opposed to scum doing it before. It would help to know if you've done it before as town.

I'm trying to tell you I skimmed it when I c/p'ed it to the hydra pt to discuss with mastina when she had the time. And I don't dumb tell. I've chewed out a previous hydra partner for doing it before, and that was when we were actually scum. I very rarely gambit, I don't dumbtell, and I almost always have a red flag when someone tries to push a non-slip as a scumslip.

And yes, masons and neighbours can use daytalk to devastating effect. So can scum. Ask MathBlade.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 827, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You can stop the fake frustration. I'm just taking notes.
A thing scum-uzi would never say.

I havent seen him be confrontational in PYP a single time.

Bring on more whines about me meta-clearing people, pretty please
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1024, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Can you talk to me about your Frogger read? I wasn't a huge fan of the shallow read on LUV from him and the townread on Spiffeh that looked kinda like he was trying to buddy him.
I call bullshit that my read was shallow on Uzi.

And then I started to doubt my spiffeh read. Are you even paying attention?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1024, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Can you talk to me about your Frogger read? I wasn't a huge fan of the shallow read on LUV from him and the townread on Spiffeh that looked kinda like he was trying to buddy him.
i don't see the issue of trusting a meta-read on
Day 1
with 21 players.
if he's still holding onto it on Day 4 or something, then yeah ok.

if you read on he actually strongly attacks Spiffeh for his weak hop on the same wagon Frogger was on which was town, beofre hopping on Yuri while i was still the largest wagon.
shows his reads aren't static and he's genuinely searching, imo
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1034, Fro99er wrote:
I call bullshit that my read was shallow on Uzi.

And then I started to doubt my spiffeh read. Are you even paying attention?
See: 10 hours of straight reading.

You were the one that tr Uzi for tring nero?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 861, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 860, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
He's essentially being voted for being forced to compromise. The reality is that no one was seriously going to go through with Sciences or even Arts once The DEO gave their reasoning.
Theres other reasons as well. Those involving tingles in certain body parts (my scum radar that is conveniently located in my lower appendix).
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1036, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:You were the one that tr Uzi for tring nero?
No.

I tr Uzi, but not for that.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Maxous »

for the record, the Nebby guy doesn't post like a newbie
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1035, Maxous wrote:
i don't see the issue of trusting a meta-read on
Day 1
with 21 players.
if he's still holding onto it on Day 4 or something, then yeah ok.

if you read on he actually strongly attacks Spiffeh for his weak hop on the same wagon Frogger was on which was town, beofre hopping on Yuri while i was still the largest wagon.
shows his reads aren't static and he's genuinely searching, imo
I'll check back up on it. I guess I need sleep and a fresh look because I'm not remembering things too well.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1037, Vecna wrote:
In post 861, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 860, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
He's essentially being voted for being forced to compromise. The reality is that no one was seriously going to go through with Sciences or even Arts once The DEO gave their reasoning.
Theres other reasons as well. Those involving tingles in certain body parts (my scum radar that is conveniently located in my lower appendix).
you should probably get that checked
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 870, Sondam wrote:
In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
I actually never told him to look at Spi I tr spi I don't see why he sr's it I'll have to ask

How me and Gerry's convo basically went like this (I have to para phrase)
Maria: Leon is my top sr Luv is a second scum read
Gerry: How come you sr them
(I never answered cause I was asleep)
Maria: Look at leons reaction and I also sr ____ and ___
Gerry: Okie I'll look
~Maria
Its interesting to me how a hydra of Maria + Gerry changes both their playstyles.

Ive witnessed it before in death-note mafia. I actually really like the combination of the two, and the sum is definately greater than the parts (no offense meant, take it as a compliment that you work well together).

No this is not a judgement of their alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1032, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1026, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

That's not doubt casting. That's asking for a game where you've done the same so I know if it's a personality trait or my scumtell. I've caught scum before for pushing on slips that aren't actually slips. I've also correctly identified town doing it as opposed to scum doing it before. It would help to know if you've done it before as town.

I'm trying to tell you I skimmed it when I c/p'ed it to the hydra pt to discuss with mastina when she had the time. And I don't dumb tell. I've chewed out a previous hydra partner for doing it before, and that was when we were actually scum. I very rarely gambit, I don't dumbtell, and I almost always have a red flag when someone tries to push a non-slip as a scumslip.

And yes, masons and neighbours can use daytalk to devastating effect. So can scum. Ask MathBlade.
I probably haven't to be honest.

See I mean that sounds believable but at the same time, the fact that you just said you copied and pasted it, means it was highlighted and that you probably took another look at it before dumping it into the Hydra PT. If so, if you're town, you would realize there would be no reason to discuss it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 880, Sondam wrote:Hi. everyone here check that The DEO contradiction i just posted pls.

He reason for voting us in the first place was flawed, and clearly she tried to cover it up and contradicted herself in the process.

~Gerry
It has been noted.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 909, The DEO wrote:
In post 907, Sondam wrote:I was reading them hold on now I think the only one of those I would call a shade throw was the one where I said do I have to say you have a big dick to get a townread because whenever someone strokes your ego you seem to tr them (drixx for one) I don't see how you call my Leon things shade when one was making a statement and the other was a fact, How is a naked vote on Uzi and a vote on Max Shade?
~Maria
A shade is any comment that puts a player in a negative light, doubly so when unwarranted. You've been trying to get me, Spiffeh, Drixx, Creature and A and N to turn on each other for awhile now.

Say, what's your Yuki read?
How is this shading any different from poking people to see how they respond? Why do you always make it out to be such a bad thing?

Like, 50% of your posts or so has been calling people out on shading other people. You dont really believe only scum do that, do you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1043, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I probably haven't to be honest.

See I mean that sounds believable but at the same time, the fact that you just said you copied and pasted it, means it was highlighted and that you probably took another look at it before dumping it into the Hydra PT. If so, if you're town, you would realize there would be no reason to discuss it.
Mmkay. Your issue with it is you think it was a bold dumb tell rather than a slip, though, from what I'm gathering from your push here?

I'm sorry I don't live up to your standards when I'm trying to catch up on 30-40 pages of content? Pre much all I can say there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 977, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them
Talk to me about this? I haven't liked the way it has been shading The DEO, yet comes across as though it believes they're town when it does.
Your assumption that it will be obvious when Titus is scum is false.

Approaching her like that is a mistake.

I have meta-reasons to be suspicious. Maybe they will vanish in time, maybe they will not.

Call it shading if you want, I really dont care.

Im gonna keep an open mind and not rule anything out for now.

Ill try to do so without getting in the way of town-titus (if that is the case), but im gonna keep prodding to see if everyhing is in order.

So far nothing ive seen from Titus should give anyone a lock on her alignment, so "shading me for shading her" is total nonsense.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1038, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1036, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:You were the one that tr Uzi for tring nero?
No.

I tr Uzi, but not for that.
Hm I put down the wrong person, sorry. I did have an issue with the Spiffeh buddying and the meta reading clear of Uzi but I forgot about the other reasons you had for tring Uzi that I agreed with earlier on.

Its been a long day.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1012, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1010, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know that but just stop. The non-town part was originally in italics which naturally forces people to draw their attention to it. There is no way you missed that.
So you're positing I came into this thread, as scum, saw it said "non-town", then thought "hey you know what would be an absolutely brilliant idea??? Trying to get town to build this for ??? reasons because Nahdia wouldn't OBVIOUSLY point out to them that it's a non-town wonder!"

Fuck off.
Forcing townslips by pretending to not read something scum wouldve obviously read and be aware of though?

I mean, either its a hard townslip or a forced one/dumbtell.

That sounds like a plausible strategy for scum wouldnt you agree?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”