beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1804, beeboy wrote:Like A&N just feels disingenuous af this game, they are ok lynching all the major wagons, with a backup plan of lynching literally all the lurkers and there town reads are just all the near impossible people to Lynch like that isn't town.
Here is a post where I use the same reasoning I typod Yuri instead of A&N

@Fro99er and Creature
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Creature »

So you mean't A&N, not Yuri?
Sigh
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am

Post by beeboy »

Yes I think A&N is scum and I do not have a read on Yuri.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 am

Post by beeboy »

Although Yuri is trying to lerk out her wagon now :<
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 am

Post by beeboy »

Or they just have a life it is hard to tell.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Creature »

Is Albert usually like this?
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1880, Creature wrote:Is Albert usually like this?
He's usually fighting me by now. So is Nero but considering I don't have experience without them.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Beeboy you say that but the thing is that A. You aren't pressuring me on those reads.
B. Never said I wanted to go through with a lurker lynch rather just wanted to get them into the conversation.
C. I can give you games where I sheep major wagons all day long and do it as town. Go look at what Elbrin said about me ;)

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Creature »

Sorta thinks this "D1 can't be a lurker lynch" is stupid.
Sigh
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: beeboy's 679
In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby
453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.

Agreed on both.
In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby
453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
VOTE: beeboy
I agree with beeboy here, and this seems like a bad reason to scumread someone, anyway.
In post 793, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 784, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want Spif, Deo, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi, and Frogger to be my mason buddies.

-Nebby
You are a fool in the process of being endgamed.
In post 1635, Albert B. Rampage wrote:"I just want people to stop lurking"... said every scum ever.

VOTE: Akane and Nebby
These are ABR's only posts after the resolution phase. Seems like active lurking.

- Nebby
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ali, what do you think of Spiff abandoning the beeboy wagon and still ignoring my Yuri case
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1885, Fro99er wrote:Ali, what do you think of Spiff abandoning the beeboy wagon and still ignoring my Yuri case
I am actually bothered by this too. Math is yelling Spiffeh scum with Yuri. but they're basically like this this my answer work with me or not, which makes me want to ignore them.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by The DEO »

The closest we could come this morning is we have diametrically opposed reads and Math thinks her townreads are derping voting A and N and beeboy and that a counter to scum happened organically, and refuses to reconsider how unlikely that is.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:17 am

Post by beeboy »

Now that I think about it this Leon has a point on ABR this is really fucking odd coming from him, even in Gistou where he had a decent reason to not want to participate he was being more active then this by far and was still actively pushing reads.

Also @A&N I don't take issues with your reads on there own, I just feel as though a town player would find it odd that outside there own wagon the game is almost playing exactly the way they want it to. (the active people they think are scum are both being wagon and the rest of them are just lurking and Sodom who is globally scum read) Neither of your heads have really expressed any kind of paranoia which is really odd, like look at the recent posts from the DEO slot if you want an example of what I mean.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:17 am

Post by beeboy »

The DEO slot is also probs town.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't know if the contradiction Sondam found is indicative of scum for Titus, but I feel the conviction with which the Gerry-head was pushing it.

At page 37, more later.

- Nebby
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Creature »

Not really opposed to Kyouko wagon.
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 am

Post by The DEO »

Ok, beeboy, you think Math is town. Math thinks you're town.

Math thinks they have better reads than you, and they do every game. Compromising, in their mind, always leads to a town lynch. That's even after Thing Mafia where I had them compromise on Goatmeal. Help me out here.

Where do you think Math is right? Where do you think Math is wrong? Why do you think Math is making the mistakes they are?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1891, Creature wrote:Not really opposed to Kyouko wagon.
We should be lynching in the top 3 current wagons imo.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I lied I like beeboy
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senators and citizens, your ruler demands your attention.

It has become apparent that our decree regarding the heathen Vecna has gone unheeded. This is unacceptable. We anticipated that the slower of you might not comprehend the sophistication of Our Pronouncement, but this outright defiance will not be borne. We direct you, our good Senators, to the divisiveness of the criminal Vecna's words, and his attempts to sway this righteous assembly to his malign will. We find these actions most heinous, as well as the manner in which he attacks those who oppose him in general, while attempting to procure the good will of those who suspect him specifically. We have determined that this self-centered attitude does not work to the prosperity of the cities of Rome. Your Emperor again commands all loyal Senators to consider the foul vermin Vecna in this new light, and castigate him with your vote of condemnation.

We have further made the following determinations.

While the Senator known as Creature is most tiresome and wrong-headed in many of his proposed initiatives, we find him to be a most loyal citizen. Our experience with this worthy opponent suggests that his conduct in this conclave, in contrast to other such congregations, has the best interests of the Empire at heart. Nevertheless, we find some of his proposals most disagreeable. In particular, we object to the aspersions he has cast upon the proposed construction of the Pyramids outside Imperial Rome, a project We Your Emperors are considering. We find that this Monument to the Gods will be most useful in perpetuating our lineage and our rule beyond the mortal sphere. Further, we would build this wonder to deny it to those other nations who would use it for ill. Further consultation is required before a decision is made regarding Rome's priorities - a grand series of Hanging Gardens also appeals to Our sophisticated aesthetic senses, and a Statue to Jupiter would allow our wisdom to echo through the ages more effectively. We implore Senator Creature not to close his mind to the beneficial effects of these grand projects out of fear for imagined dangers. Such cowardice is unworthy a Roman Senator.

We have also decided, in Our Wisdom, to grant the boon of our patronage to the Senators Beeboy and DEO. Both of these fine examples of Patrician nobility are doing their best to suss out the enemies of the Empire, and their thinking matches Our Own on many issues. We think We may be friends.

His Imperial Majesty
Augustus Caesar
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

I lied I like beeboy
Vote Yuri for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:I lied I like beeboy
LAL!

but real talk, such hostility to my early reads only sorta makes me think I'm on the right track and/or have hit a scummer or two.

I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.

Ceasar talk to me about your AN read
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Maxous »

Titus, have you even read Kyouko's ISO?
How is he not scum.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:36 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1895, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senators and citizens, your ruler demands your attention.

It has become apparent that our decree regarding the heathen Vecna has gone unheeded. This is unacceptable. We anticipated that the slower of you might not comprehend the sophistication of Our Pronouncement, but this outright defiance will not be borne. We direct you, our good Senators, to the divisiveness of the criminal Vecna's words, and his attempts to sway this righteous assembly to his malign will. We find these actions most heinous, as well as the manner in which he attacks those who oppose him in general, while attempting to procure the good will of those who suspect him specifically. We have determined that this self-centered attitude does not work to the prosperity of the cities of Rome. Your Emperor again commands all loyal Senators to consider the foul vermin Vecna in this new light, and castigate him with your vote of condemnation.

We have further made the following determinations.

While the Senator known as Creature is most tiresome and wrong-headed in many of his proposed initiatives, we find him to be a most loyal citizen. Our experience with this worthy opponent suggests that his conduct in this conclave, in contrast to other such congregations, has the best interests of the Empire at heart. Nevertheless, we find some of his proposals most disagreeable. In particular, we object to the aspersions he has cast upon the proposed construction of the Pyramids outside Imperial Rome, a project We Your Emperors are considering. We find that this Monument to the Gods will be most useful in perpetuating our lineage and our rule beyond the mortal sphere. Further, we would build this wonder to deny it to those other nations who would use it for ill. Further consultation is required before a decision is made regarding Rome's priorities - a grand series of Hanging Gardens also appeals to Our sophisticated aesthetic senses, and a Statue to Jupiter would allow our wisdom to echo through the ages more effectively. We implore Senator Creature not to close his mind to the beneficial effects of these grand projects out of fear for imagined dangers. Such cowardice is unworthy a Roman Senator.

We have also decided, in Our Wisdom, to grant the boon of our patronage to the Senators Beeboy and DEO. Both of these fine examples of Patrician nobility are doing their best to suss out the enemies of the Empire, and their thinking matches Our Own on many issues. We think We may be friends.

His Imperial Majesty
Augustus Caesar
Your majesty,

One of my personalities has trouble with your edict. I do not view Vecna as a heathen, but Math does.

Can you give a pronouncement on Yuri?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”