NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Not caught up yet. Read up to about page 70.

Quick points:
A&N is obvtown. Stop it.
LUV, if I made consistent notes all the way through while I was catching up I literally would never have caught up with the rate you guys were churning out pages.
Vecna saying I avoided the thread after he voted me or some shit is an actual lie. It was a full hour of nothing from it since my last post and I had to have dinner and go to bed at some stage. And of course I'd have to iso it to find the posts that pinged me when it asked me to quote them. That argument would hold more weight if it didn't happen in a fucking fluid conversation where I was responding to things as I got them.
Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.

VOTE: Vecna

I'm having a lot of trouble here because on the one hand some of its content is actually pretty solid, and on the other some is just super fucking slimey, like trying to tie me to Yuri because of the way Yuri was defending me despite the fact that Yuri has defended and attempted to buddy
a lot
of people this game. It really feels like it knows Yuri will flip scum and is trying to set up a mislynch on me. I feel like it's approaching the game from a set stances mindset.

Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
beeboy: I feel like the majority of your scumreads are lynchbait and you're usually better than that. That said, disagree with Spiffeh on the meta case. My meta on beeboy is the opposite way around, and more recent. He seems to have been largely disengaged with his games in general (at least roughly 6 months back).
LUV: I thought he was lock town with the way he was being a douche to Yuri and trying to get the main outed so he could talk about his read there, because it's something that is actually below the belt to do as scum. The fact that he later claims the whole push there was fake and he didn't actually know Yuri to begin with has me unsure what to think on it overall other than it being flat douchey tbh. That said, I think his push on me is more misguided than scummy.
Sondam: I think I can sort them given time, but I do need gerry to back up a bit on The DEO because I also think I can sort them given some time and interactions with both heads.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2059, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Maxous
Vote Yuri

WTF is this crap Vecna
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Vecna-reads

Towneads that I feel are almost certainly not faking it up:
LUV, PeregrineV,

Strong townreads of which I still feel could be faking it and be scum:
A&N, Frogger, DEO, Elbirn, Spiffeh

Group of nulls - im suspicious of anyone having strong townreads within this group
Leonshade, Creature, Ceasar, Sondam

The suspicious but not quite scumread group:
Albert, Maxous, Beeboy, Drixx, Ssbm, Ooba, Nero

Scumreads, would love to lynch:
NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri

Barring unforeseen devellopements, im gonna say now ill only want to lynch in the last 2 at this stage. Feel free to ask me for reasoning if you feel so inclined.

VOTE: NoticeMeSenpai
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2071, Spiffeh wrote:Or maybe

Just maybe

I view other people as scum being overlooked and want them to be pressured?

Attack the points I'm making if you think I'm making other counter wagons just to save Yuri, don't just discredit everything I do with that stupid assumption.

That's shit play
We aren't going to catch all scum D1. A common distancing tactic is yes, they are scum but let's get more pressure or lynch town. We have a large town block divided.

Voting the largest wagon you scumread bring consensus and forces scum to take a stand rather than playing to individual egos. Scum lack an escape hatch.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
How is that even alignment indicative?

If I had an alt (I don't), I'd get pissed if someone wanted me to reveal it as well, independent of if I was town or scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2054, Spiffeh wrote: Drixx is one of the last people I would want to have as a treestump given his activity in this game so far.

Bullying others who may have wanted that role out of it is ridiculous given what Drixx has provided.
Meh fine, it's probably over-aggressive.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.21

Yuri (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Vecna
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (2):
ooba, Elbirn

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.
No, that was me saying it's quite possible you're town not slipping when everyone else was scumreading you for the slip.

Is your only read of me based off that?
Heil King Froggo.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2073, The DEO wrote:@Uzi, suppose JaeReed did make an impossible mistake, what is their alignment?

@Math, What is JaeReed's alignment if they did not make a mistake?
Titus that is what I am arguing. I am saying there is no proof of him seeing the text. So there is no "slip" or "mistake" and it is NAI. I also said I think JaeReed is town.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Not caught up yet. Read up to about page 70.

Quick points:
A&N is obvtown. Stop it.
LUV, if I made consistent notes all the way through while I was catching up I literally would never have caught up with the rate you guys were churning out pages.
Vecna saying I avoided the thread after he voted me or some shit is an actual lie. It was a full hour of nothing from it since my last post and I had to have dinner and go to bed at some stage. And of course I'd have to iso it to find the posts that pinged me when it asked me to quote them. That argument would hold more weight if it didn't happen in a fucking fluid conversation where I was responding to things as I got them.
Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.

VOTE: Vecna

I'm having a lot of trouble here because on the one hand some of its content is actually pretty solid, and on the other some is just super fucking slimey, like trying to tie me to Yuri because of the way Yuri was defending me despite the fact that Yuri has defended and attempted to buddy
a lot
of people this game. It really feels like it knows Yuri will flip scum and is trying to set up a mislynch on me. I feel like it's approaching the game from a set stances mindset.

Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
beeboy: I feel like the majority of your scumreads are lynchbait and you're usually better than that. That said, disagree with Spiffeh on the meta case. My meta on beeboy is the opposite way around, and more recent. He seems to have been largely disengaged with his games in general (at least roughly 6 months back).
LUV: I thought he was lock town with the way he was being a douche to Yuri and trying to get the main outed so he could talk about his read there, because it's something that is actually below the belt to do as scum. The fact that he later claims the whole push there was fake and he didn't actually know Yuri to begin with has me unsure what to think on it overall other than it being flat douchey tbh. That said, I think his push on me is more misguided than scummy.
Sondam: I think I can sort them given time, but I do need gerry to back up a bit on The DEO because I also think I can sort them given some time and interactions with both heads.
Vote Yuri.

Vecna is off the table.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2070, The DEO wrote:
In post 2067, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No because there is nothing unclear about who can only benefit from the Wonder. Non-town is either a scum faction or a third-party one. There is no reason for town to want to discuss day chat, especially in private.
A masonry popping up later is a possibility.

I agree, it's an issue.

Yet, I struggle to see the scum motivation in what you're arguing. I find it more likely JaeReed mafe a stupid error and got hostile in an unwarranted manner after being called out.

Without the scum motivation, I cannot get there. Try an angle without the slip please.
They tried to dumb tell.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2073, The DEO wrote:@Uzi, suppose JaeReed did make an impossible mistake, what is their alignment?

Null.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2083, The DEO wrote:

Titus that is what I am arguing. I am saying there is no proof of him seeing the text. So there is no "slip" or "mistake" and it is NAI. I also said I think JaeReed is town.

~~Math
It's a one word answer.

If JaeReed did
not
make a mistake, what is their alignment?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

But there is no way they didn't see and the fact that they are trying to pass it off as such is ridiculous.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2086, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Null.
Great, notice is here. I will back off and let you two engage Notice.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Spiffeh »

The DEO Can you guys talk to each other outside of the thread please

This game is long enough already
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Also since this whole stupid day chat wonder talk is going on still...

mastina has pointed out to me that with the way the draft works this game is very unlikely to have started with masons since we're literally all choosing our roles as the game progresses. Alisae put me in a really uncomfortable position when they asked me if I was interested in building it because I thought it would be denying I was a mason to say I wasn't, and possibly narrowing down the pool for scum if we did have masons. I figured they might work like Trials (another game Nahdia modded) with being a passive ability assigned to slots but with the addition of being able to build wonders that doesn't work from a setup spec standpoint.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2076, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2059, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Maxous
Vote Yuri

WTF is this crap Vecna
I was driving a point home about about my displeasement with his conduct in regard to Drixx and the treestump thing, as much shouldve been rather obvious dont you think?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2090, Spiffeh wrote:The DEO Can you guys talk to each other outside of the thread please

This game is long enough already
Can you stop opposing what we need?

I am trying to actually get in sync with Math, and this is how I have to do it.

You should stop making shit counters to a scumread.

~Titus
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Spiffeh »

This is why hydrae need to not be a thing
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2094, Spiffeh wrote:This is why hydrae need to not be a thing
No. You need to not be a thing. I have been in control of 90+ percent of our votes and objectives.

You are just being anti-town and searching for reasons to prolong this day and not cooperate despite me cooperating with you at every turn and gagging Math to ensure the best odds of a scum lynch.

Now, either vote Yuri, defend, Yuri or shut the front door and figure out what you want. You're the slot acting with dual objectives.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Notice: Would you believe me if I was in your position?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or we could just lynch Spiffy.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2079, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
How is that even alignment indicative?

If I had an alt (I don't), I'd get pissed if someone wanted me to reveal it as well, independent of if I was town or scum.
I didn't explicitly say it was AI. Did imply I was thinking about it possibly being townie so eh. Anyway, I generally find scum have a harder time faking emotional responses to things. I felt like Yuri was genuinely upset there, regardless of alignment it was really uncomfortable to read tbh.

Your point is noted.
In post 2082, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.
No, that was me saying it's quite possible you're town not slipping when everyone else was scumreading you for the slip.

Is your only read of me based off that?
No, I was just bringing up something I remembered off the top of my head from when I started trying to catch up in reading last night. I have mixed feelings on you, and I'm not fully caught up.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2097, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or we could just lynch Spiffy.
I want to force Spiffeh's hand in case he's proud town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”