Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1664, Vecna wrote:
In post 1603, Yuri wrote:....Bruh this is hilarious you were literally pushing a Jaereedhydra lynch on the basis that they slipped
Also the fact that you instantly think of this example in such a big game tells us something.

You really pay a lot of attention to what is happening in regards to Jeareed and A&E.

If you flip scum, ill take this as another suspicion point for the Jeareed Hydra.
Ah right, this is what you meant. Thank you for reminding me, because this was indeed an important observation.

--------------------------------------------------------

People, read up on the post sequence here.

A&N mentions a list of things he looks for as scum indications.

In less than a minute, Yuri chimes in with the throwback that A&N was doing one of these very things to JaeReed.

I notice that this is very suspicious. How would you read a list of things people use to look for scumtells and IMEDIATELY link it to something that person did to someone else in this game? And then mention this very example to throw it back in their face. You wouldnt, unless it has been going through your head recently.

I once again put forward the notion that if YURI flips scum, he was so quick with this leap in logic because he has been thinking about the scumslip/dumbtell that A&N was hammering on. I feel there is a potential strong association here between Yuri & Jaereed.

Its allmost too pretty to be true, but ive said it before: If Yuri is scum, this is condemning evidence against Jaereed in combination with my other points ive been putting forward.

VOTE: Yuri
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2113, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2049, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2044, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
Why do you bring this up when you haven't really mentioned me all day.

Are you scum reading me?
Why would I've had to mention you to want to lynch you?
That's not what I was fucking saying.

Lynching me as a means to clear Yuri is one of the most idiotic things I've read in the game so far (as Frogger pointed out) so this coming from someone who hasn't mentioned me at all doesn't make any sense.

Now explain why you're scum reading me.
It's not idiotic when you take into account that your read on Bee is mostly based off of meta and the other ones you have had have been pretty bad as well.

So you seem overly concerned with the thought of me scum reading you.
There are several points I have made about beeboy that have nothing to do with meta. Which other reads do you think are "bad"?

And please get off your high horse. I am asking you to elaborate on a read that come out of nowhere and you had yet to justify. It being on me doesn't make a difference.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by The DEO »

Spiffeh, can I get a response to
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2108, The DEO wrote:
In post 2107, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Speaking of, @Math why are you pushing a personality tell of mine as town indicative rather than null?
Math left again to prevent cursing me out because Vecna "stopped bussing". I'll answer this though, considering I do understand their position on meta. The type of mistake that you made, according to Math, is just too sloppy to come from scum.
Math needs to realize that people pushing it dont see it as a sloppy mistake, but as a backfired forced dumbtell that was meant to show they couldnt possibly be scum because they didnt even know how the scum wonder worked.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2125, Vecna wrote:
In post 1603, Yuri wrote:....Bruh this is hilarious you were literally pushing a Jaereedhydra lynch on the basis that they slipped
Also the fact that you instantly think of this example in such a big game tells us something.

You really pay a lot of attention to what is happening in regards to Jeareed and A&E.

If you flip scum, ill take this as another suspicion point for the Jeareed Hydra.
Ah right, this is what you meant. Thank you for reminding me, because this was indeed an important observation.

In less than a minute, Yuri chimes in with the throwback that A&N was doing one of these very things to JaeReed.

I notice that this is very suspicious. How would you read a list of things people use to look for scumtells and IMEDIATELY link it to something that person did to someone else in this game? And then mention this very example to throw it back in their face. You wouldnt, unless it has been going through your head recently.

I once again put forward the notion that if YURI flips scum, he was so quick with this leap in logic because he has been thinking about the scumslip/dumbtell that A&N was hammering on. I feel there is a potential strong association here between Yuri & Jaereed.

Its allmost too pretty to be true, but ive said it before: If Yuri is scum, this is condemning evidence against Jaereed in combination with my other points ive been putting forward.

If Yuri flips scum, I will want a long fight on this. I have a different theory here, but I don't want to detract from where we do agree to the fight tomorrow. We'll have solid things to coordinate on.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2112, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2111, The DEO wrote:
In post 2109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Okay I have a deal for the Titus head when Math is not around.
That's now.
I agree to move Notice to null if they do the same for Vecna.
This is not acceptable. Especially not if Yuri does flip scum
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Caesar wishes to extend His Acknowledgment to Senator NoticeMeSenpai for being the first loyal Patrician with the good sense to yield to Our mandate. We issue an invitation to Senator DEO to explain their resistance to our denunciation of the scoundrel Vecna.

We shall take this time to issue a few small decrees:

To the grumbling rabble muttering in their sleeves regarding Our Conduct and Style, off with you! We remind you that your most Imperial Caesars serve not your whims, but the Glory of Rome. Adapt.

Those inquiring after the health of my good and righteous Co-Emperor need not worry, He is well. Julius, occasionally and crudely called Aeronaut by irreverent fools, has elected to remain secluded and permit Me to take the lead in treating with this uncouth assemblage for now. Though the palace couriers have been bringing the minutes of the Senate's proceedings to His chamber door, they tell Me that they appear unopened. Worry not, for My Divine Wisdom is all you require to prosper. Julius will make an appearance on His schedule, not at the whim of His lessers.

We take this opportunity to express great suspicion of Senator Maxous. It has been said recently that he was seen taking coin from Germanic barbarians, and that his recent positions on the Senate floor have been bought and paid for by the enemies of the state. We are sure this cannot be true, but We wish to make clear that Our scrutiny is upon him.

His Imperial Majesty,
Augustus Caesar
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 am

Post by beeboy »

No one else wants to vote A&N with me :<
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2128, Vecna wrote:
In post 2108, The DEO wrote:
In post 2107, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Speaking of, @Math why are you pushing a personality tell of mine as town indicative rather than null?
Math left again to prevent cursing me out because Vecna "stopped bussing". I'll answer this though, considering I do understand their position on meta. The type of mistake that you made, according to Math, is just too sloppy to come from scum.
Math needs to realize that people pushing it dont see it as a sloppy mistake, but as a backfired forced dumbtell that was meant to show they couldnt possibly be scum because they didnt even know how the scum wonder worked.
And I think that's too sloppy for a hydra coached by Mastina, so I'm in agreement with Math, but for different reasons, which is why I want a Yuri flip and for us to intellectually fight things out tomorrow.

I want Spiffeh to make a choice here.
I want ABR and Nero to give full reads lists.

Then I'm ready to end the day. I think I'm almost ready to declare a scumpool if Yuri flips scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2122, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2101, Vecna wrote:you come into the thread with a scumread on me, because im apparently shading DEO.

I ask you to clarify this, and you do.

I tell you that I was defending myself, and discrediting reads off DEO against me and LUV.

You respond, stating ive never even hard-defended luv based on written reasons untill after post 670 or w/e

I show you that all the stuff you quoted, was me defending myself and discreditin the scumread i was getting from DEO, and I was only discrediting his read on LUV AFTER that post 670, showin you your points are moot.

No response to that whatsoever. My conclusion: fabricated read based on errors.
You were continually trying to make sure people weren't going to listen to The DEO - my point
You aggressively tell me I'm full of shit basically unless I can produce quote evidence - your defense
I produce said quote evidence - my support to my point
You were defending yourself and discrediting reads off DEO against yourself and LUV - your defense
I point back to my said quote evidence having quotes before your defense of LUV, with only 1 of them being after that - my rebuttal to the last part of that
You tell me I'm full of shit, basically, because you know you're town and don't want people to listen to The DEO's read on you because of that - your defense

My point is not moot. You still shaded The DEO, and discredited their reads in general because of one wrong read on you. I'll give you that some of them could be you just flat defending from a bad read but things like and are actually you discrediting a person's reads as a whole rather than just the one on your own slot, and those were before you gave any reasons for LUV being town. If you're meta reading someone based off past experience you can't possibly expect everyone else in the game to have the same read as you.
False representation of what happened, ALL the posts you quoted were me defending either myself or LUV, none of them were about reads on anyone else.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2131, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Caesar wishes to extend His Acknowledgment to Senator NoticeMeSenpai for being the first loyal Patrician with the good sense to yield to Our mandate. We issue an invitation to Senator DEO to explain their resistance to our denunciation of the scoundrel Vecna.

We shall take this time to issue a few small decrees:

To the grumbling rabble muttering in their sleeves regarding Our Conduct and Style, off with you! We remind you that your most Imperial Caesars serve not your whims, but the Glory of Rome. Adapt.

Those inquiring after the health of my good and righteous Co-Emperor need not worry, He is well. Julius, occasionally and crudely called Aeronaut by irreverent fools, has elected to remain secluded and permit Me to take the lead in treating with this uncouth assemblage for now. Though the palace couriers have been bringing the minutes of the Senate's proceedings to His chamber door, they tell Me that they appear unopened. Worry not, for My Divine Wisdom is all you require to prosper. Julius will make an appearance on His schedule, not at the whim of His lessers.

We take this opportunity to express great suspicion of Senator Maxous. It has been said recently that he was seen taking coin from Germanic barbarians, and that his recent positions on the Senate floor have been bought and paid for by the enemies of the state. We are sure this cannot be true, but We wish to make clear that Our scrutiny is upon him.

His Imperial Majesty,
Augustus Caesar
Caesar was later betrayed by many Senators who didn't like how he did things.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2126, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2113, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2049, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2044, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
Why do you bring this up when you haven't really mentioned me all day.

Are you scum reading me?
Why would I've had to mention you to want to lynch you?
That's not what I was fucking saying.

Lynching me as a means to clear Yuri is one of the most idiotic things I've read in the game so far (as Frogger pointed out) so this coming from someone who hasn't mentioned me at all doesn't make any sense.

Now explain why you're scum reading me.
It's not idiotic when you take into account that your read on Bee is mostly based off of meta and the other ones you have had have been pretty bad as well.

So you seem overly concerned with the thought of me scum reading you.
There are several points I have made about beeboy that have nothing to do with meta. Which other reads do you think are "bad"?

And please get off your high horse. I am asking you to elaborate on a read that come out of nowhere and you had yet to justify. It being on me doesn't make a difference.
But it all stems from that meta read to be honest. Max and Kyouko push were pretty bad.

And I'm asking you why are you so concerned. You don't seem to be sweating everyone else as hard who has shown doubt about you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine could you stop :lol: :mad:
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2136, Fro99er wrote:Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
This.

The Vecna situation will take longer than a few moments to resolve with Math, and I want to work with them to make sure their points come across in the best way possible.

~Titus
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Except Yuri has literally been buddying the fuck out of and defending like half the playerlist, so this association is trash and ignoring the million other people who Yuri has done this to.

I'm pretty sure this just comes from someone who knows Yuri will flip scum because you're buddies, and you can't see a way to stop this ship from sinking so you want to tie me to them for an easy "justified" mislynch tomorrow.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2139, The DEO wrote:
In post 2136, Fro99er wrote:Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
This.

The Vecna situation will take longer than a few moments to resolve with Math, and I want to work with them to make sure their points come across in the best way possible.

~Titus
Why are you townreading Vecna?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Let me ask you something Titus. Do you think ive been unjustly shading you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like Spiffy was going hard for Bee and basically was screaming for everyone to join him and end the day early and now he wants us to take our foot off the gas.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kyouko hasn't even scratched the surface compared to Yuri.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2140, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

Except Yuri has literally been buddying the fuck out of and defending like half the playerlist, so this association is trash and ignoring the million other people who Yuri has done this to.

I'm pretty sure this just comes from someone who knows Yuri will flip scum because you're buddies, and you can't see a way to stop this ship from sinking so you want to tie me to them for an easy "justified" mislynch tomorrow.
I can only hope he will flip scum, and youre once again misrepresenting my case here. Im not talking about buddying.

im talking about a timing thing.

its almost a neurological argument.

A&E made a list of like 6-8 items that he uses to look for scumtells. It was a decent sized paragraph. Within a time-period of 60 seconds, Yuri identifies one of them as being ironic, because A&E did the very same thing with you.

My claim is that this is so short of a timeframe to have this very sharp response, that Yuri must have been thinking a decent chunk about this very fact before. You dont instantly have this fact availlable to throw it into someones face unless it has been deliberated upon earlier for other reasons. Notice how Yuri never engaged on this point before though.

That is the association that I see. One of potential scum teammates, by virtue of him instantly thinking of -your- case, out of all the potential people and all the other potential examples that mightve been in the thread at that point.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2140, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

this ship wouldve been very easy to turn around or manipulate if I had such desires. Notice how I pushed it myself though and managed to secure Titus to push it alongside me.

Yeah good luck further arguing a potential connection there.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Lil is again reminded that We do not serve his interests or his whims, this time calling his disorder on the Senate floor out by name. A further outburst on your part will be met with a public flogging and formal censure.

Senator Fro99er, as We have said thrice now, We will be happy to review any case you have to present before this noble body. However, We have not and will not lower ourselves to wading through the mountains of scrolls which piled in our antechamber as the Senate bickered prior to Our Arrival, as if Our August Personage was some mere money-counter. Present or direct Our Eyes to the relevant document, and you will be heard. Elsewise be silent, and permit Us the dignity of forming Our own opinions.

Augustus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2142, Vecna wrote:Let me ask you something Titus. Do you think ive been unjustly shading you?
I did at first. Not so much now.

~Titus
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2147, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Lil is again reminded that We do not serve his interests or his whims, this time calling his disorder on the Senate floor out by name. A further outburst on your part will be met with a public flogging and formal censure.

Senator Fro99er, as We have said thrice now, We will be happy to review any case you have to present before this noble body. However, We have not and will not lower ourselves to wading through the mountains of scrolls which piled in our antechamber as the Senate bickered prior to Our Arrival, as if Our August Personage was some mere money-counter. Present or direct Our Eyes to the relevant document, and you will be heard. Elsewise be silent, and permit Us the dignity of forming Our own opinions.

Augustus
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”