The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2699, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2657, The DEO wrote:You and I both know most "a lot of scum say this" is garbage, and so does ABR. Town say things too like that. It doesn't warrant that strong of a reversal
If you disagreed with his reasoning fine but to sit there and say that he gave no reason is a flat out lie and I'm not sure why a towntitus would ever do that.
It's not a reason. We can play semantics as to what defines a reason, but we both know what ABR posted is garbage. Why are you deflecting from that?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If it was such garbage how come you weren't campaigning to lynch him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.28

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri
Sondam (1):
Drixx
Akane and Nebby (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):
ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Sondam

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2701, Nero Cain wrote:If it was such garbage how come you weren't campaigning to lynch him?
Because my hydra partner is screaming they are town and I'm not a total asshole. But since they don't appear to be cooperative and the lynch is in, fuck it.

So, why are you still deflecting? Do you think ABR's play is acceptable?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 am

Post by The DEO »

In what way is ABR's play acceptable? Help me out here. I see the glaring inconsistency and zero attempt to solve the game and that's not ABR as either alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2705, The DEO wrote:I see the glaring inconsistency
I don't.
and zero attempt to solve the game
I can maybe agree with this. I am most likely biased since I think A+N is scum and thus I like his vote. I mean he hasn't done anything 'cause he hasn't been here. Is he posting it up elsewhere while ignoring this game? If so then sure ok he can die. Is he tactically lurking to avoid the game? Well how would you know?

that's not ABR as either alignment.
So why are you so certain he's scum?

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 2702, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
@MOD plz don't hurt me but there's 9 people on the wagon not 8 ;~;

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2707, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 2702, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
@MOD plz don't hurt me but there's 9 people on the wagon not 8 ;~;

-Nebby
bluh bluh bluh fixed
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2706, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2705, The DEO wrote:I see the glaring inconsistency
I don't.
and zero attempt to solve the game
I can maybe agree with this. I am most likely biased since I think A+N is scum and thus I like his vote. I mean he hasn't done anything 'cause he hasn't been here. Is he posting it up elsewhere while ignoring this game? If so then sure ok he can die. Is he tactically lurking to avoid the game? Well how would you know?

that's not ABR as either alignment.
So why are you so certain he's scum?
I don't know. I'm aware of the gamestate and I'm aware of play that doesn't make sense, regardless of ABR's alignment and I see a vote that works for scum and I want to investigate further. As far as I know, this is the only game ABR is in, so I can't even use the meta you described. His profile has last visited "-" which means he presumably acts on invisible mode. I don't know, but I do know what I fear is my townreads eating themselves alive while obviously scummy plays or lack of plays happen.

We've got Caesar who basically has done nothing but point at people and yell FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! That bullshit of we want to change our name so we are not going to post is utter garbage as well.
Ooba is going to get replaced over the night phase.
ABR not being ABR even though I gave him a free pass to use the one word he disdains if he told me what his reads were is avoiding the thread entirely. And the glaring about-face/inconsistency doesn't sit well with me (I view it as an inconsistency but we'll agree to disagree).
We got Maxous just being Maxous and just leaving when the pressure's off.
PV being the token oppositional person but kissing ass to town.
Spiffeh tunnelling.

Like just what the fork man? How the hell to sort that? I get an idea that scum's in there but man help a woman out here.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Maxous »

Not much to say.
Yuri is a meh lynch but at least it's not beeboy.
Kyouko is still the best vote.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Maxous your vanity vote on Kyouko is accomplishing nothing atm
Like, you're not doing anything with it.
It's just.
There.

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

If Yuri flips scum you guys are fucking morons if you lynch me solely based on me "ignoring" them while pushing others I thought were scum.

I hope he/she flips town solely so I don't have to deal with that bullshit
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2712, Spiffeh wrote:If Yuri flips scum you guys are fucking morons if you lynch me solely based on me "ignoring" them while pushing others I thought were scum.

I hope he/she flips town solely so I don't have to deal with that bullshit
I hope he/she flips scum because i want to win.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

One way for everyone to achieve that goal is to stop pushing bullshit arguments and connections you're assuming exist just because I didn't bend to your will and acknowledge Yuri and vote them IMMEDIATELY.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm 40 pages behind and it looks like I may not get to catch up. I just wanted to apologize. Now that it's over, I can point out that I was in hydra as last scum in a Varsoon large theme trying to pull out the win against all odds, and it was eating up a lot of time. I sincerely apologize, as when I signed up for this, I expected that game to end much more quickly than it did. Won't be inactive going forward (although holy crap nearly 3k posts on day one).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by The DEO »

@Drixx, I will need you here. Jsyk.

@Spiffeh, I guess and check theories as how I think. My apologies if you are town, but I will filter through possibilities regardless of the flip. I rarely do that, but I respect you as much as a player to do that.

Can you comment on the list I posted?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I realize I'm being insufferable and a little toxic but the universal assumption that I'm scumbuddies with Yuri is so fucking ridiculous and it's been belabored over and over again to the point where people are just taking it as fact and ignoring how obviously town I've been outside of that.

@Titus what post
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2716, The DEO wrote:@Drixx, I will need you here. Jsyk.

@Spiffeh, I guess and check theories as how I think. My apologies if you are town, but I will filter through possibilities regardless of the flip. I rarely do that, but I respect you as much as a player to do that.

Can you comment on the list I posted?
Gist me on what I need to look at because 40 pages is going to take a couple hours at least. I can catch up on it and take notes in the night if it comes to that. I'm present and will refresh here every few minutes. (a small voice asks you to check steam).
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

There's probably at least 2 scum within the lurkers

That is {ABR, Leonshade, Caesar Wills It, ooba, ssbm_Kyouko}

Aeroaut not posting in Caesar Wills It is a huge red flag and they need to be taken care of very soon if he continues not participating.

Still think Maxous could be scum, I don't really see a reason why people are town reading that slot. beeboy too obviously. I already know what biting quips I will say tomorrow in the event that Yuri flips town but all things considered I do believe he has a decent chance of flipping scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2630, The DEO wrote:
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?
I don't even know half of your reads. You know ABR likes to control. You know ABR has an ego. Where is he? Waiting for us to implode right?

Yet, you are allowing him the excuse of doing jackshit and not giving reads by refusing to give reads and tell me where the fuck I am right or wrong when availing myself and giving you every excuse to give reads on every slot.

~Titus
Tbh considering the pace of this game I wouldn't blame someone for seeing the thread blowing up and be like

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

May I suggest that we push lurkers to be active instead of just lynching them out. So much room for scum to hide on lurker lynches. Anyone who refuses to be active and also refuses to replace out is going to be suspect to me. Just saying I would rather push them to be active and get stuff to read them by rather than lynch through them. So tired of handing scum teams free mislynches because of inactives.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2719, Spiffeh wrote:There's probably at least 2 scum within the lurkers

That is {ABR, Leonshade, Caesar Wills It, ooba, ssbm_Kyouko}

Aeroaut not posting in Caesar Wills It is a huge red flag and they need to be taken care of very soon if he continues not participating.

Still think Maxous could be scum, I don't really see a reason why people are town reading that slot. beeboy too obviously. I already know what biting quips I will say tomorrow in the event that Yuri flips town but all things considered I do believe he has a decent chance of flipping scum.
Hey, I am going to try something new ish to have you reach me. I think you know where I am at. Do you care to try guided questions to steer me toward where you are?

@Drixx, Take your time. For now, we just pray the priority rng is with us. You're my person. I need you at your best, not at your rushed. If you feel deadline pressure, an incomplete dump is ok.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2720, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2630, The DEO wrote:
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?
I don't even know half of your reads. You know ABR likes to control. You know ABR has an ego. Where is he? Waiting for us to implode right?

Yet, you are allowing him the excuse of doing jackshit and not giving reads by refusing to give reads and tell me where the fuck I am right or wrong when availing myself and giving you every excuse to give reads on every slot.

~Titus
Tbh considering the pace of this game I wouldn't blame someone for seeing the thread blowing up and be like

Ooba I get, but most of those players can handle this.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

As for town reads, extremely strong on The DEO, Peregrine, Creature, and Fro99er. Drixx, A&N, Sondam, and Uzi seem pretty town too but not as strong.

Vecna I was town reading pretty hard from their attitude in the Resolution Phase but nothing after that gave me extreme town vibes so I'm only leaning town there. Same with Nero Cain, and NoticeMeSenpai because their frustration for being pushed for some bullshit reason (dw I can relate) reads as genuine. Elbirn sounds tonally town but I haven't read his posts close enough to really commit there one way or another.

I think that's everyone?

I realize I did this before reading the last 15 pages thoroughly but oh well

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”