Mini Normal 1874: Camping Trip Mafia (Game Over)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE COUNT 1.13
keyenpeydee (7): Nadpool, I Am Innocent, Sickofit1138, mattblackguy, Fykus, ssbm_Kyouko, keyenpeydee

Sickofit1138 (1): TwoFace
lucca261 (1): BlackVoid
shannon (1): massive
ssbm_Kyouko (1): lucca261

Not Voting (2): SensFan, shannon

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 is over.

Marshmallow fun fact: I'm out of marshmallow fun facts.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Leonshade »

As the flames of the funeral pyre start to die down and the sun starts to set, you begin to crave some more marshmallows. Much to your dismay, one among you has beaten you to the punch. keyenpeydee is sitting on the ground with the bag of marshmallows in his hand, stuffing his face full of the delicious sweets. As keyenpeydee notices your furious expressions, he scrambles to his feet and starts running away, bag still in his possession. You chase him all around the camp, thrashing all the tents as you attempt to gain control of the sole source of joy you've had on this trip thus far.

The chase eventually ends up back at the funeral pyre. In his desperation, keyenpeydee holds the bag of marshmallows over the funeral pyre, threatening to burn it if people get any closer. You freeze, the threat having its intended effect. keyenpeydee is nervous, his palms are getting sweaty. As his hands get slippery, the bag of marshmallows slides out of his grasp and straight into the fire. In panic, keyenpeydee jumps in after it. You watch as keyenpeydee burns, screaming in agony as he tries to eat at least one more marshmallow before his fiery death. He does not succeed.

keyenpeydee
was lynched Day One. He was a
Town Tracker

Night One begins now. As a replacement for lucca261 hasn't been found yet, the deadline is frozen for now.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Leonshade »

JupiterCrush replaced lucca261.

Night One begins now. Day Two will begin in (expired on 2017-02-11 03:48:03)
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Leonshade »

After the incident with the funeral pyre, everyone is depressed. No more marshmallows. TwoFace, who had really started to admire keyenpeydee within the 24 hours that they had known each other, decided to try his hand at hunting. As the sun is setting and everyone else is going to sleep, TwoFace prowls around the camping site, searching for prey. TwoFace spots a set of tracks, leading off into the woods. What TwoFace doesn't realize is that the footprints don't belong to a deer, a bear or any other animal, but to a human being.

In the morning, you start wondering why TwoFace is missing. Spotting two sets of footprints, you follow the tracks into the woods. Deep in the woods, you find TwoFace's corpse, littered with bullets.

TwoFace
was killed Night One. He was a
Town Backup Tracker

Day Two begins now. Day two will end in (expired on 2017-02-25 05:05:53)
- Vecna
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Went through the thread overnight and I have thoughts, but first a few questions:

@ssbm_kyouko
- What seems "off" about Nadpool? I've been townreading him for the most part because I agreed that the parts he highlighted about KNPD in were scummy, and his four townreads in were the exact same as mine. Before that, he didn't post much so I'd like to hear what I'm missing. Would also like your logic behind . There's no reason to believe that scum necessarily wouldn't put a partner in a townbloc. If you have meta of Nadpool to back this up, I'd appreciate links. This doesn't make sense with your where you vote Fykus. If you thought Nadpool was scum who put Fykus in his townblock, why would you vote Fykus over Lucca on whom you had a stronger case?

@Fykus
- Can you go more in-depth into why you voted Keyen. Before your vote, you never mentioned him at all and it was more than two days till deadline. Would like your opinion of IAI's push on you as well. Also, can you link me to scumgames that you've played off-site?

@Sickofit
- Can you briefly explain your scumreads on massive and Matt, your townread on Lucca's slot, and the reason for your vote on Keyen who you hadn't mentioned at all before? I'd also like to know why you were so focused on making TwoFace answer your questions when you've been townreading him. You can gamesolve by pushing your scumreads regardless of whether he answers your questions. If you think he's town and tunneling, you could have just ignored him and focused elsewhere.

@Matt
- Walk me through your read progression between and ?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by shannon »

VOTE: Mattblack based on a read of Two Face's ISO. Will also accept votes on Sick.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

How did you get Mattblack as TwoFace's most likely suspect? Sickofit1138 was the obvious one and I'm trying to decide between him and Fykus. Leaning towards Fykus who by the way should be claiming who he jailkept.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by shannon »

Sick is obvious but I think too obvious. That whole tunnel had gone on for so long that I think people were basically ignoring it or putting it down to stubborn two face. I don't think 2F would have got sick lynched today; he tried very hard yesterday and yet was the only one voting him at EOD.

Fykus has claimed and I'm not voting a claimed PR this early in the day. Next in line, Matt.

But I do agree, I'd like to hear from Fykus about who he JKed.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Fykus »

Hey guys, just re-read the last few pages to jog my memory on the lynch so bare with me here.

Ok so not long after replacing in Keyen posts this:
In post 510, keyenpeydee wrote:I'm on page 9 and got lazy to read. What should I do? I'll try to iso fykus
Which to me at the time (of me actually placing my vote) seemed like a possibly lazy scum looking for the easiest wagon to jump on to (me at the time).

Nadpools big post (dont want to quote it here cause itll take up too much space) highlighted a lot of things said by Keyen which could be construed as scummy (which I hadn't noticed the first time I read through the posts). Seeing as Nadpool seems to be a pretty experienced player I figured that I should hold his "evidence" in potentially high regard.
In post 571, keyenpeydee wrote:Meh. Congrats lynching a pr.
Next up was the half hearted claim at L-3. Like, why would somebody claim a PR (not actually saying which PR however) when they've still got 3 more votes until they were lynched? It seemed at the time like a lazy scum just throwing out the claim so that they wouldn't have to work as hard to fight the wagon in a few votes time if you understand what I mean.

As for who I jailed last night, it was shannon since I was scum reading her pretty hard yesterday. Seeing as a kill got through last regardless of my actions I'm less inclined to see shannon as scum today (for now at least). Hopefully this post has explained my thought process well enough.

And also as for my offsite scum games they were hosted on a private torrent tracker so unless you're on said sites I won't be able to link them to you. Generally though I stayed pretty quiet most of the game and ran my posts through my team mates using day chat before actually posting. If you need any more info from me feel free to ask.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 605, shannon wrote:VOTE: Mattblack based on a read of Two Face's ISO. Will also accept votes on Sick.
Shannon, what are you even doing? I had you as a solid Town read at the end of the day and now you making me second guess my gut :/

Ok so TwoFace never even said he was scumreading me. His scumreads were in order:
1.Sick
2.Massive
And to a lesser extent
3/4.Fykus/Lucca

So you saying the reason for voting me is because of TwoFace's ISO makes 0 sense. Can you put me in your mind when you made that post because I don't understand it at all.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 608, Fykus wrote:As for who I jailed last night, it was shannon since I was scum reading her pretty hard yesterday. Seeing as a kill got through last regardless of my actions I'm less inclined to see shannon as scum today (for now at least).
Why would you JK a scumread when there are three scum remaining? The chances of a JK correctly blocking the scum who made the kill are ridiculously low.

The best way to use a JK in this situation is to protect your top townread. That way, you pretty much function as a doc which is a pretty powerful role.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 610, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 608, Fykus wrote:As for who I jailed last night, it was shannon since I was scum reading her pretty hard yesterday. Seeing as a kill got through last regardless of my actions I'm less inclined to see shannon as scum today (for now at least).
Why would you JK a scumread when there are three scum remaining? The chances of a JK correctly blocking the scum who made the kill are ridiculously low.

The best way to use a JK in this situation is to protect your top townread. That way, you pretty much function as a doc which is a pretty powerful role.
Sorry, I was under the impression that there were only 2 scum players in these games? I figured by jailing a suspected scum I could see whether or not it stopped a kill from happening which would 100% determine if that person was scum or not. I'll adjust this strategy for night 2 and jail my top town read instead (won't reveal who it is, hopefully scum will waste a shot on them).
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 466, TwoFace wrote:
In post 464, mattblackguy wrote:TwoFace just lynch confirmed scum.
I am actually. Why aren't u?
In post 468, TwoFace wrote:
In post 467, mattblackguy wrote:I'm on scum right now. Waiting for the lynch.
We aren't lynching a claimed pr day 1.
In post 471, TwoFace wrote:
In post 470, mattblackguy wrote:If we don't lynch Fykus we gonna have to find one of his partners today then.
You don't even know if he's scum. He certainly isn't confirmed. Sick is more confirmed than anyone else imo so vote sick.

You're looking really bad now

These things.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 606, BlackVoid wrote:How did you get Mattblack as TwoFace's most likely suspect? Sickofit1138 was the obvious one and I'm trying to decide between him and Fykus. Leaning towards Fykus who by the way should be claiming who he jailkept.
This, with a slight variation. I want to start with sick actually. Reasons.

vote sick

keyenpeedee I just blacklisted you from all future games. We can talk more post game but that was as dumb and disgusting play I have seen on mafiascum and borderline ruined the game for me
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:54 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 609, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 605, shannon wrote:VOTE: Mattblack based on a read of Two Face's ISO. Will also accept votes on Sick.
Shannon, what are you even doing? I had you as a solid Town read at the end of the day and now you making me second guess my gut :/
This too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:21 am

Post by shannon »

I've given you my reasons, you can agree or disagree but they're my reasons for now. I can't respond to a 'this too'.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Hey Fykus - can you use snipping tool or screencapture to capture pages of your games on this torrent tracker? I only want a sample of maybe the first page or so for each of your two games.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:41 am

Post by mattblackguy »

So you think I'm scum because I still wanted to lynch Fykus after he claimed? I said I didn't believe his claim, which is why I still wanted to lynch him. You scumreading me for wanting to lynch someone I think is lying scum is like me scumreading you for thinking fake claims are scummy. Shannon please stop being
weird

Alright enough getting sidetracked. Fykus and Sick top lynch targets for today.

VOTE: Sick
JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush
Goon
JupiterCrush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by JupiterCrush »

I think that the argument between sick and twoface was town v town.

Sick, considering that two face has flipped town, who do you think is scum so far this game?
JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush
Goon
JupiterCrush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by JupiterCrush »

@mod, can we get a post showing players list at some point when you get a chance? Ty
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

@Jupiter
JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush
Goon
JupiterCrush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by JupiterCrush »

ty
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Are you going to do a catchup on the rest of the stuff that happened day 1? Also what's your experience with mafia like?
JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush
Goon
JupiterCrush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by JupiterCrush »

I think I'm mostly caught up, and I am a pro at irl maf so I think I can kinda picture the interactions here and figure things out
JupiterCrush
JupiterCrush
Goon
JupiterCrush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by JupiterCrush »

So fmpov, I think we should lynch the scummiest person, and so far I think shanon has been giving the weirdest vibes mainly because she's like, not really sounding genuine in her tone and that makes me feel like she's hiding something which is usually a characteristic of a mafia, so I'd like to lynch her, however I feel like that twoface vs sick fight was pretty town versus town which I see a lot and I am prtty sure that us doubling down to lynch sick after twoface flipping town doesn't really mean sick is scum, so I think people pushing it are pretty suspicious

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”