Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y

Playerlist

Titus
Lil Uzi Vert

Dunnstral
schadd_*
gigabyteTroubadour
PenguinPower*
WhemePlay
Killthestory*
davesaz
nancy**
alban

bangthemafia
Spade_Ace*
Cloudkicker
Transcend

Prince Lyon
momo
Persivul

Living Players

Spoiler:
nancy,
Mafia Goon
, survived to the end and won!
bangthemafia,
Mafia Roleblocker
Prince Lyon,
Mafia Goon

Dead Players

Spoiler:
gigabyteTroubadour,
Vanilla Townie
, died in the endgame
Cloudkicker,
Vanilla Townie
, died in the endgame
Dunnstral,
Vanilla Townie
, died in the endgame
Titus,
Town Tracker
, died in the endgame
Killthestory,
Town Night 3 Vigilante
, lynched Day 4
davesaz,
Town 1-Shot Watcher
, killed Night 3
PenguinPower,
Town Neighborizer
, lynched Day 3
schadd_,
Town Cop
, killed Night 2
Spade_Ace,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2
WhemePlay,
Town Tracker
, killed Night 1
momo,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1

Important Links

Game Events

Day 1 Start
Night 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Night 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Night 3 Start
Day 4 Start
Endgame

Vote Counts

1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16
2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13
3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8
Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 75 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Rules

General Rules

1. All site-wide rules apply.
2. I will use
this color (#FF00BF)
for in-game communications. Please do not use it.
3. Do not directly quote any communications, or any technical elements of those communications (like PM timestamps) with the moderator outside of the game thread. You may paraphrase.
4. Do not use any type of encryption or hidden text.
5. Editing or otherwise manipulating your posts in this thread (if you have such power) is not allowed.
6. Be civil to each other. This is a game of manipulation; feelings may be hurt, but I will take action if discussion becomes too personal in nature.
7. In particular, hate speech or any type of language derogatory toward specific classes of people will not be tolerated.
8. Do not discuss ongoing games.
9. Do not communicate with other players about the game outside of the game thread.
10. Repeated or egregious instances of breaking the rules may result in a force replacement or modkill. Let's not test my limits!
11. If you have any questions about the rules, PM me.

Voting/Action Mechanics

1. Day phases will last two weeks, or 14 days.
2. Night phases will last two days.
3. I will count votes formatted via vote tags (VOTE: aronagrundy) or via bold font and a colon (
vote: aronagrundy
).
4. Regarding misspellings and nicknames for users, I will use my own discretion when counting votes.
5. If you do not wish to lynch, you may make a vote via the approved formatting for "no lynch."
6. When a majority (half of the number of living players, plus one, rounded down to the nearest whole number) of votes is achieved, that player will be lynched (or no lynch will occur if the votes were for "no lynch").
7. If a majority of votes on any one player is not achieved by the deadline, there will be no lynch for the day.
8. All living players, including the lynchee, may post in twilight.
9. I will attempt to post vote counts regularly, depending on the activity level. If you would like me to post a vote count, PM me or request (in bold) in the thread.
10. All players with night actions may submit their action via a factional PT, if they have one, or by sending me a PM, if they do not have a factional PM.
11. Any individual mafia member may not use a power and submit a nightkill during a single night.
12. Night actions will be resolved in the following order:
  • -Commuting
    -PGO Activation
    -Roleblocking
    -Redirecting
    -Protecting
    -Killing
    -Investigating
Activity Guidelines

1. If a player goes 48 hours without posting during the day phase, they will receive a prod.
2. If a player goes 24 hours without responding to a prod, they will be force-replaced.
3. If a player meets the requirements for a third prod, they will be force-replaced.
4. You are allowed to request deadline extensions, which I will grant, under certain circumstances (like a replacement happening toward the deadline), at my discretion.
5. Do not abuse prod-dodging. Real-life factors should always be your priority, but overuse of prod-dodging among the playerbase will result in a zero-tolerance policity toward prod-dodging, at my discretion.
6. If, for whatever reason, you find yourself unable to meet the activity requirements for a short amount of time, or there are specific times during the week in which you are unavailable, PM me to go on V/LA. I will not acknowledge V/LA requests made in the thread.
7. Things come up. If you find yourself overwhelmed or anticipate being unable to post for long periods of time, consider replacing out. No shame!

Setup Mechanics

1. Pick Your Power X/Y (see the wiki for a more detailed description) is a semi-open setup, containing 11 town and 3 mafia, in which roles are chosen by the players via a draft.
2. Players will first receive a PM containing their alignment. They are to respond to this PM with a whole number greater than 0 (1, 2, 3, etc.) which will determine their place in the draft.
3. The player with the lowest unique number will choose their role first; however, all numbers chosen by multiple players (i.e., not unique) will be given priority after unique numbers, regardless of value.
4. Among non-unique numbers, all numbers chosen in duplicate (i.e., two players choosing 3) will be given priority over all numbers chosen in triplicate (i.e., three players choosing 2), which will be given priority over all numbers chosen in quadruplicate, and so on.
5. If there are different sets of duplicate numbers (i.e., two players choose 3 and two players choose 5), the lower duplicate set takes priority. Same goes for triplicate sets, and so on.
6. Within sets of duplicate, triplicate, etc. numbers (i.e., within the two players choosing 3), the draft order will be chosen randomly.
7. Once all numbers are received, I will publish the draft order in the game thread and PM all players to send me their choice of role slot.
8. There are 8 binary role slots (i.e., Night 3 Vigilante or Vengeful). Players will bid for slots. Only one role within each binary slot will be assigned. The slots will be described in greater detail in the following post.
9. All roles can be chosen by either town or mafia.
10. If you do not win a role slot in the draft, your role will be Vanilla Townie (if town) or Mafia Goon (if mafia).
11. Mafia may communicate freely via PT throughout the entire bidding phase (i.e., upon receipt of their alignment PM), during the day phases, and during the night phases.
12. If you have a question about the game mechanics, please refer to the wiki before PMing me. It explains it better than I can (and gives examples!).

Win Conditions

1. Town wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
2. Mafia wins when they obtain a majority or there is nothing that can prevent this from happening.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Role Information

Possible Roles

As I mentioned, only one role within each slot can be assigned. Listed are the possible role slot PMs (pasted from the wiki). Upon receipt of the PM, you may choose your role among the two given:

Spoiler: Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful
Sample Role PMHello [playername]!

Congratulations, you have won the Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Night 3 Vigilante: On Night 3 only, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.
-Vengeful: If you are lynched, you may select a player in the game to vengekill before the game goes to night.

Spoiler: 1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner

Congratulations, you have won the 1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-1-Shot Vigilante: On one night of your choice, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.
-1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner: On one night of your choice, you may elect to "arm" yourself. If you do, you kill anyone who targets you that night.

Spoiler: Cop OR 1-Shot Redirector

Congratulations, you have won the Cop OR 1-Shot Redirector Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Cop: Each night, you may investigate one player in the game and learn their alignment.
-1-Shot Redirector: On one night of your choice, you may select a player to "redirect". If they are using an action that night, they will be redirected to another player of your choice.

Spoiler: 1-Shot Commuter OR 1-Shot Watcher

Congratulations, you have won the 1-Shot Commuter OR 1-Shot Watcher Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-1-Shot Commuter: On one night of your choice, you may elect to "commute", which will render you immune to all actions on that night.
-1-Shot Watcher: On one night of your choice, you may watch a player of your choice and learn who targeted them (if anyone).

Spoiler: Doctor OR Roleblocker

Congratulations, you have won the Doctor OR Roleblocker Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Doctor: Each night, you may select a player in the game to protect from one nightkill.
-Roleblocker: Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. This will prevent them from using an action.

Spoiler: Universal Backup OR Role Cop

Congratulations, you have won the Universal Backup OR Role Cop Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Universal Backup: After the first power role has died, you will inherit their role. If the first roles to die are multiple people at night, you will inherit one of those roles randomly.
-Role Cop: Each night, you may investigate one player in the game and learn their role. Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies will both investigate as Vanilla.

Spoiler: Neighborizer OR Fruit Vendor

Congratulations, you have won the Neighborizer OR Fruit Vendor Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Neighborizer: Each night, you may create a neighbourhood with another player in the game. You will now have access to a quicktopic thread with this player for use at any time.
-Fruit Vendor: Each night, you may target a player in the game and give them a piece of fruit. The fruit does nothing.

Spoiler: Jailkeeper OR Tracker

Congratulations, you have won the Jailkeeper OR Tracker Role. Please specify before D1 starts which role you'd like to be.

Abilities:

-Jailkeeper: Each night, you may choose to "Jailkeep" someone, which will simultaneously protect them from one nightkill and roleblock them.
-Tracker: Each night, you may select a player in the game to track. You will find out who they targeted that night (if anyone).

Base Role PMs

If you do not win a slot in the draft, you will be assigned Vanilla Townie (if town) or Mafia Goon (if mafia). These role PMs are listed below:

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie

You did not win a role slot in the draft. You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

-Your weapon is your vote. You have no night actions.

Win Condition

-You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon

You did not win a role slot in the draft. You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

-Factional communication: At any time you may communicate with your partners here: [link].
-Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill. Please note that the player who submits the night kill may not submit another night action.

Win Condition:

-You win when the mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Sending out alignment PMs currently. The draft will be published, and you may begin to submit role selections, when I have received a draft number from every player. Please respond within 48 hours or you will be force-replaced and may forfeit your slot's placement on the draft.

Update: All alignment PMs have been sent out. So far 14/14 have submitted a number.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by aronagrundy »

All players have submitted a draft number. The full draft result has been published below. All instances of multiple people picking the same number have been resolved via random.org.

2 schadd_
4 WhemePlay
5 Titus
Lil Uzi Vert

7 Spade_Ace
16 momo
Persivul

3 PenguinPower
3 bangthemafia
10 gigabyteTroubadour
10 nancy
alban

1 Prince Lyon
1 Dunnstral
1 Cloudkicker
Transcend

1 davesaz
1 killthestory

Draft PMs are being sent out currently.

Update: All Draft PMs have been sent out. Please respond with your role slot selection within (expired on 2017-02-16 17:57:38)

So far I have responses from 14/14.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Everyone has sent in a preference (and the countdown expired) so I will now be sending out the draft results. A response to this PM will be treated as confirmation. When 14/14 players confirm (by nature of the role selection), the game will begin.

Update: all PMs have been sent out. So far 14/14 have confirmed. Please respond within (expired on 2017-02-18 20:42:38)
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Everyone has confirmed. I will send out final role PMs to everyone just so that you have them and then the game will begin.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Thanks for the cooperation everyone. The game has begun and Day 1 has started!

Vote Count 1.0
Not Voting (14):
alban, bangthemafia, davesaz, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, killthestory, Lil Uzi Vert, PenguinPower, Persivul, Prince Lyon, schadd_, Spade_Ace, Transcend, WhemePlay

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).
Last edited by aronagrundy on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.1
Spade_Ace (3):
gigabyteTroubadour, schadd_, Transcend
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (6):
alban, davesaz, killthestory, Lil Uzi Vert, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:32 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.2
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Transcend
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay
schadd_ (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_,

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon

Currently searching for a replacement for Lil Uzi Vert.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:35 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Titus replaces Lil Uzi Vert effective immediately.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 am

Post by aronagrundy »

I deleted the post formerly known as 278 to hide the identity of titus's alt. The post's content is still visible in the post currently known as 278. I'll fix everyone's quote tags.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.3
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
schadd_,
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Titus

alban is on V/LA until 2/23.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.4
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4):
Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3):
schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend

Not Voting (3):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2):
Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2):
schadd_, Titus
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (4):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.7
Spade_Ace (4):
schadd_, Titus, Persivul, WhemePlay
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, bangthemafia, Transcend
alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
WhemePlay (1):
Spade_Ace

Not Voting (2):
alban, Killthestory

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.8
Titus (4):
Persivul (2):
Prince Lyon, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
Titus, WhemePlay
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.9
Titus (4):
Persivul (3):
schadd_, gigabyteTroubadour, Titus
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.10
Persivul (5):
Prince Lyon, Dunnstral, Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (4):
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (1):
alban

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.11
Persivul (3):
Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (3):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend
bangthemafia (2):
Killthestory, Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

PenguinPower has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.12
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend, Prince Lyon
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Persivul (2):
Titus, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

Titus is V/LA until the end of the weekend.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.13
WhemePlay (6):
bangthemafia, Transcend, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Killthestory, davesaz
Spade_Ace (4):
WhemePlay, alban, Titus, schadd_
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
Prince Lyon

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Persivul has requested to be replaced. Currently looking for someone to take over the slot.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.14
bangthemafia (4):
Dunnstral, Titus, Transcend, Killthestory
Spade_Ace (3):
WhemePlay, alban, schadd_
Titus (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

Last edited by aronagrundy on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

momo replaces Persivul effective like ten minutes ago.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

alban has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.15
alban (2):
Transcend, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (2):
Dunnstral, momo
Spade_Ace (2):
alban, schadd_
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
momo (1):
Spade_Ace
Titus (1):
bangthemafia

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.16
momo (8):
Spade_Ace, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend, momo

alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
alban

Not Voting (0):

A lynch has been reached. Flip coming shortly.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

momo has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 has begun. Please submit your night actions via PM or Private Topic within (expired on 2017-03-04 19:11:00).
Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Because the day ended before alban could respond to his prod, I have PM'd him requesting confirmation that he is still committed to participating in the game. If he does not respond within 24 hours, he will be replaced.

Update: alban responded within 24 hours and will remain in the game.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

WhemePlay was killed during the night. They were a
Town Tracker

Day 2 has begun!

Vote Count 2.0
Not Voting (12):
alban, bangthemafia, davesaz, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, killthestory, PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, schadd_, Spade_Ace, Titus, Transcend

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.1
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
PenguinPower (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (7):
alban, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, schadd_, Spade_Ace, Transcend

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.2
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, gigabyteTroubadour

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

PenguinPower has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.3
Killthestory (2):
Titus, Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, Dunnstral

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend and alban.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Cloudkicker replaces Transcend effective immediately.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

nancy replaces alban effective immediately.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.4
Killthestory (3):
Titus, Prince Lyon, PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
PenguinPower (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (4):
bangthemafia, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

bangthemafia is V/LA until Saturday.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.5
Killthestory (4):
Titus, PenguinPower, nancy, Dunnstral
nancy (4):
gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon, davesaz
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

bangthemafia is V/LA until Saturday.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Spade_Ace has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

PenguinPower is V/LA until Thursday.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Please note that I have revised the previous vote count. I incorrectly had Prince Lyon voting kts--there are currently four votes on kts, not five.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.6
Killthestory (3):
Titus, nancy, Dunnstral
nancy (3):
Prince Lyon, davesaz, Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace (2):
schadd_, Killthestory
Titus (1):
bangthemafia

Not Voting (3):
Cloudkicker, PenguinPower, gigabyteTroubadour

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.7
nancy (3):
Prince Lyon, davesaz, Spade_Ace
Titus (3):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral, Cloudkicker
Killthestory (2):
Titus, nancy
Spade_Ace (2):
schadd_, Killthestory

Not Voting (2):
PenguinPower, gigabyteTroubadour

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

schadd_ has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:07 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.8
Titus (4):
bangthemafia, Cloudkicker, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Killthestory (2):
Titus, nancy
PenguinPower (2):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (2):
schadd_, Killthestory
nancy (1):
Spade_Ace

Not Voting (1):
PenguinPower

Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:11 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.9
PenguinPower (4):
Dunnstral, Spade_Ace, gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
Titus (3):
bangthemafia, Cloudkicker, davesaz
Spade_Ace (2):
schadd_, Killthestory
Killthestory (1):
Titus

Not Voting (2):
PenguinPower, nancy

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.10
Spade_Ace (4):
schadd_, Killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower
nancy (3):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker
PenguinPower (3):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon, bangthemafia
Killthestory (1):
Titus
Titus (1):
davesaz

Not Voting (0):

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:51 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.11
Spade_Ace (5):
schadd_, Killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower, bangthemafia
nancy (3):
Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker, gigabyteTroubadour
PenguinPower (2):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon
Titus (1):
davesaz

Not Voting (1):
Titus

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.12
Spade_Ace (6):
schadd_, Killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower, bangthemafia, Titus
nancy (4):
Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
PenguinPower (2):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.13
Spade_Ace (7):
schadd_, Killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower, bangthemafia, Titus, Cloudkicker

PenguinPower (4):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
nancy (1):
davesaz

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:04 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Spade_Ace has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 2 has begun. Please submit your night actions via PM or Private Topic within (expired on 2017-03-20 15:11:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:23 am

Post by aronagrundy »

schadd_ was killed during the night. He was a
Town Cop

Day 3 has begun!

Vote Count 3.0
Not Voting (10):
bangthemafia, Cloudkicker, davesaz, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Titus

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-03 16:30:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 3.1
PenguinPower (2):
Dunnstral, Prince Lyon
Titus (1):
Cloudkicker

Not Voting (7):
bangthemafia, davesaz, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, nancy, PenguinPower, Titus

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-03 16:30:00).
Last edited by aronagrundy on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 3381, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
grundy, will a roleblocked PR be shown as visiting their intended target if tracked?

more later but this needs to be cleared up
No.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 3.2
PenguinPower (3):
Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
Cloudkicker
nancy (1):
PenguinPower

Not Voting (7):
bangthemafia, davesaz, Killthestory, nancy, Titus

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 3596, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: rc
Just to remind everyone: please use everyone's usernames when voting. I counted this as a vote for Prince Lyon this time, but in the future use the names listed in the playerlist.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:57 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 3.3
PenguinPower (6):
Prince Lyon, Killthestory, Cloudkicker, nancy, davesaz, Dunnstral

nancy (1):
PenguinPower

Not Voting (3):
bangthemafia, Titus, gigabyteTroubadour

For clarification, this post is counting all votes up to and including post 4029.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 am

Post by aronagrundy »

PenguinPower has been lynched. He was a
Town Neighborizer

Night 3 has begun. Please submit your night actions via PM or Private Topic within (expired on 2017-03-25 16:17:02).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4237 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 4236, aronagrundy wrote:
PenguinPower has been lynched. He was a
Town Neighborizer

Night 3 has begun. Please submit your night actions via PM or Private Topic within (expired on 2017-03-25 16:17:02).
Please note the update. The original night deadline was a mistake. My apologies.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:50 am

Post by aronagrundy »

davesaz was killed during the night. He was a
Town 1-Shot Watcher

Day 4 has begun!

Vote Count 4.0
Not Voting (8):
bangthemafia, Cloudkicker, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, nancy, Prince Lyon, Titus

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-08 17:53:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4430 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.1
Titus (1):
nancy

Not Voting (7):
bangthemafia, Cloudkicker, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon, Titus

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-08 17:53:00).
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.2
nancy (2):
Titus, Cloudkicker
Titus (1):
nancy

Not Voting (5):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.3
nancy (2):
Titus, Cloudkicker
Titus (1):
nancy
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon

Last edited by aronagrundy on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.4
nancy (2):
Titus, Cloudkicker
Titus (2):
nancy, bangthemafia
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):
gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Killthestory and nancy have been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 4940, Prince Lyon wrote:
Can scum commit factional kills at the same time that they perform a role action?
No.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Killthestory has not responded to his prod within 24 hours and will be replaced.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.5
Titus (3):
nancy, bangthemafia, Cloudkicker
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
nancy (1):
Titus

Not Voting (3):

Currently searching for a replacement for Killthestory.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5217 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.6
nancy (2):
Titus, Cloudkicker
Titus (2):
nancy, bangthemafia
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5328 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.7
Killthestory (3):
Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
nancy (2):
Titus, Cloudkicker
Titus (2):
nancy, bangthemafia

Not Voting (1):
Killthestory

Cloudkicker is V/LA indefinitely.

Last edited by aronagrundy on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5335 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 am

Post by aronagrundy »

nancy has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5410 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 4.8
Killthestory (5):
Dunnstral, gigabyteTroubadour, Cloudkicker, Prince Lyon, nancy

nancy (1):
Titus
Titus (1):
bangthemafia

Not Voting (1):
Killthestory

Cloudkicker is V/LA indefinitely.

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5411 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Suddenly, a majority was reached: the town was to kill Killthestory. Or, at least, the entity formerly known as Killthestory. The townspeople were relatively sure they were just lynching a social construct, but the thought of this mostly just made them dizzy and a little itchy, so they tried not to dwell on it too much.

In place of Killthestory, a book burned at the stake. Everyone thought it was a great visual pun, and it definitely smelled better than a burning person.

The worst part about violent vigilante justice was definitely the awkward silence that followed afterward, when everyone realized that yeah, they just killed someone and yeah, they kind of sucked as people.

Well, it usually was. Today, a female voice pierced the silence:

"Wellllll wasn't that fun, Titus who is definitely my scumbuddy in crime?"

It was nancy, who had walked up to Titus and placed her arm around her shoulder.

Titus uncomfortably looked at nancy out of the corner of her eye. "This is how I die, isn't it? Under the collapse of bias and misunderstanding."

nancy laughed. "Wow, Titus, you're so profound! I was thinking something along the lines of 'with a knife in your back'!"

Then, Titus felt a sharp pain in her side (nancy's aim was pretty shitty). And then again. And again.

As she laid broken on the ground, she gasped her final words: "So many vote counts...I will never see..."

---
Everything had happened so fast. He wasn't sure if he would wake up the next morning, but at least he could die knowing he was right.

Dunnstral suddenly realized he was very, very wrong.

Then, he felt cold metal on the back of his neck, and he realized he was about to be very, very dead.

"Who was it?" He figured that if he was going to die, he wanted to know the truth, the conclusion to this bizarre mystery.

A quiet voice answered: "nancy."

"Oh, fuck off." He turned to face his assailant. "You...I knew it. I was right about you."

In front of him stood bangthemafia.

bangthemafia smiled. "Well, that means you were half right...and that's still a failing grade."

Then there was a bang, and one more townsperson was dead.

---
If he had to admit it to himself, Cloudkicker actually liked the brutality of town mobs. They were entertaining, someone usually brought food, and they really increased his chances of winning the gardening competition next month.

They were less fun when illicit organizations took control of the proceedings.

"Nemo!" proclaimed Cloudkicker. "You are a bad mefia fish!"

bangthemafia turned away from Dunnstral's corpse, his gun now pointed at the man in front of him.

"Oh, Cloudkicker," he said, "you almost had us...too bad no one listened."

"I died as I lived," said Cloudkicker solemnly. "By the mefia."

bangthemafia paused awkwardly. "You, uh...you sure you want those to be your final words?"

Cloudkicker stared silently at him for a couple of seconds, and then rolled his eyes and nodded forcefully.

"Um, okay. You do you."

Another gunshot rang through the town, and then only four remained.

---
gigabyteTroubadour stood shellshocked as they watched their neighbors fall. With each death, the truth became so terribly clear.

Now they understood how wrong they really were.

"Prince...you can't be..." they stammered, their eyes fixed on the robed figure in front of them.

Prince Lyon's face betrayed no emotion.

gigabyteTroubadour collapsed at Prince Lyon's face. "This can't be true! It's impossible," they cried as they clutched the feet of his robes.

Again, there was no reply.

"I...I...fuck, I killed a penguin for you, Prince..."

Slowly, a wicked smile formed on Prince Lyon's face.

He knelt down so that his face was level with theirs. gigabyteTroubadour felt the sharp edge of a blade against their neck.

Finally, Prince Lyon spoke.

"Thank you."

And then everything was dark.

---
Killthestory was lynched. He was a
Town Night 3 Vigilante

Titus was killed in the endgame. She was a
Town Tracker

Dunnstral was killed in the endgame. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Cloudkicker was killed in the endgame. He was a
Vanilla Townie

gigabyteTroubadour was killed in the endgame. They were a
Vanilla Townie

---
The
Mafia
, consisting of nancy (
Mafia Goon
), bangthemafia (
Mafia Roleblocker
), and Prince Lyon (
Mafia Goon
), wins!
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Dead thread here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70838
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5418 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Mod thread (contains night actions): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70760
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5420 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

And pp's "neighborhood" thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70635
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5430 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

So yeah, thanks for playing everyone!

I really appreciated that no one flaked during the pre game stuff, made my life a lot easier. Also a big thank you (or fuck you, not really sure) for being active the entire game. I'm sorry for the late vc for the day 3 lynch, but I wasn't really available at all when everyone was posting! I feel like there were a couple times where I should've posted vcs (for a game this active, I should've at least posted one a day), but I don't think I fucked anything up at least. Feel free to give feedback on my modding lol
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5436 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I think the game speaks for itself. I'm not really that good at playing myself so I won't really try to analyze everyone's play, but scum did a great job, both at getting townread and distancing from each other.

The town suffered a lot from being unable to come to an agreement, but I think this is a sitewide thing. There were a couple times people could've fought harder I guess.

As far as the setup goes, even though this was a flawless scum victory, so much depends on the night actions. The town was loaded with PRs and scum would have lost if not for bang getting roleblocker. I can see why it's considered a townsided setup but I'm not really sure how it can be changed. With the draft, the scumteam always getting a roleblocker could lead to an overpowered scumteam. Idk.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5438 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 5435, schadd_ wrote:modding was real good. plenty of vote counts that, like, didn't have errors, most everything happened around when it was supposed to

i also enjoyed the endgame flavor
lol I had that typed up before kts was even lynched
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5439 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 5437, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the downside of roleblocker is that it's easily provable and can be deduced

had penguin neighborized n1 i think we would have lynched bang instead of him
Yeah, I agree pp should have neighborized n1. Even if it was random the odds were in his favor for picking town. kts didn't submit a nk (I think he wasn't online at all during this period) but he was rb'd anyway so it didn't matter.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5523 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Some of you have more posts in this thread than I've made on this site. Jesus.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5524 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Can I count this as having modded 1.4 games lol
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

vc
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5569 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

lol thanks bang, I just wanted to end the game with a...bang
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70534

Here's the scumthread, sorry for the delay! Was out of town this weekend.

Return to “Completed Open Games”