Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Theory talk
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 171, Lycanfire wrote:i think the fake hammer needs to be examined more because it felt like it was covering the wagon
In post 265, Lycanfire wrote:Sorry I've already read the game three times I didn't feel like there was much more I could say beyond that I was willing to vote for NM if TLH wasn't going to work.

I didn't like how GL took a hard angle on my case v. TLH when they supposedly had a scumread on Martha.

Hiraki appeared and asked the same questions I was asked twice over

Like, I'll go over it re: 239 just in the case that my word choice made sense in my head but not others.

1) I think it was indicative of someone wanting the Alisae wagon to look chaotic
2) I don't think the posthumous hammer is necessarily scum
3) (2, cont) with the assumption of double scum on the wagon, I think the fake hammer is AI. Continuing that line of thought I think it's most likely NM to necessitate point 1.

I get the impression from Hiraki's post 239 that they appeared to want to work with myself but didn't seem to care to do the same with NM or TLH. I think the triple vote is pretty dishonest here. Who exactly do you want to lynch today?
I'm liking lycan as town here. In particular, I like how he was told that VCA on alisae was not necessary information as we've already talked about it but proceeded to talk about it anyways. Not sure if I agree with points 1) and 3) though but his reads are easy to follow.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 325, Not_Mafia wrote:Theory talk
I'm ego searching you because people trying to be this intentionally annoying usually end up being town. If you've done this as scum, even once in 100 scum games, this vote is firmly planted for the rest of the game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I kinda like these nydush posts, not sure that scum!nydush could manufacture responses to my questions so quickly
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by nydushermain »

Nope, you've done it in the first scum game I found of you. Consider this vote planted.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll unvote you if you unvote me
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:51 am

Post by nydushermain »

UNVOTE: TS
UNVOTE: Martha

I think that TS has a good point about single votes. Let's all kill NM together. Also, I think I'm also tending towards TS being scum because his activity has been so lackluster this game, with very little questioning compared to what I am used to but it might have just been because he was the IC in the game I played with him (and he got a concussion during the happenings of this game).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have literally never done this as scum, I bet you can't find 17 examples
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Not_Mafia I feel like this game is missing the part of your townplay where you actually scumread someone
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 am

Post by nydushermain »

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're scum NM. If you're not, I think that the way you post just feels so scummy to me that I won't be able to shake it off. If you're town and you make it to a MyLo/LyLo situation with me in it, we lose so this has to happen for me to progress further in the game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8736940

Just scroll down at whatever speed you'd like and see the annoying large, bolded, all capital, red font.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It will come
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Give me time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 334, nydushermain wrote:Just scroll down at whatever speed you'd like and see the annoying large, bolded, all capital, red font.
Relevance?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 am

Post by nydushermain »

I just noticed we have a day left. Sorry for being gone most of the day.

@mod: can we get a quick VC?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 337, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 334, nydushermain wrote:Just scroll down at whatever speed you'd like and see the annoying large, bolded, all capital, red font.
Relevance?
I thought maybe you were being annoying as town, repeating the same thing over and over again. Ego searched you, you do it as scum too so nope, my scum read on you from before still stands.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I asked for 17 examples
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 336, Not_Mafia wrote:Give me time
If you really are town, we don't have much time. 24 hours and the clock is ticking.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scumreads come to you, you don't go to them
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 340, Not_Mafia wrote:I asked for 17 examples
In post 327, nydushermain wrote:
In post 325, Not_Mafia wrote:Theory talk
I'm ego searching you because people trying to be this intentionally annoying usually end up being town. If you've done this as scum,
even once in 100 scum games
, this vote is firmly planted for the rest of the game.
I stopped searching after scum game #1.
In post 342, Not_Mafia wrote:Scumreads come to you, you don't go to them
Then are you saying you're just voting people for the hell of it? -_- please hop on this wagon. Even if he flips town, he's not going to be of any use.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 343, nydushermain wrote:Then are you saying you're just voting people for the hell of it?
He didn't actually say that, though

also aren't you assuming that he's town by asking this question?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 344, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 343, nydushermain wrote:Then are you saying you're just voting people for the hell of it?
He didn't actually say that, though

also aren't you assuming that he's town by asking this question?
No?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah the more I think about it the more I think this might be a slip. If town!nyd legitimately thought N_M was scum, his assumption would be that N_M's votes are meant to push mislynches. By assuming that N_M has no reason whatsoever for his votes, you're also assuming that he's part of the uninformed majority.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 346, GuiltyLion wrote:
yeah the more I think about it the more I think this might be a slip. If town!nyd legitimately thought N_M was scum, his assumption would be that N_M's votes are meant to push mislynches. By assuming that N_M has no reason whatsoever for his votes, you're also assuming that he's part of the uninformed majority.
I have 0 clue how you think this is a slip. My assumption is that NM is most likely scum, or useless town. Both good lynches.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:10 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 346, GuiltyLion wrote:
By assuming he has no reason whatsoever for his votes, I "could" be assuming that he's scum who just voted on people with zero reasons because either he hates playing the alignment or doesn't know what he's doing as it. Don't push me on something NAI.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

the point is that if you truly believed that he is "most likely scum", then your default assumption would not be that he is "voting people for the hell of it".

@Titus
gimme a VC

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”