Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 4999, Brian Skies wrote:I
do
care. But let's be honest here. You guys post faster than I can read, so I'm just going with the flow and seeing if I can generate some good reads until I do inevitably catch up. To say I don't care is pretty unfair considering I haven't read this game yet (I didn't want to bother if I someone else replaced in instead) and am basically still in RVS stages while the rest of you are a full day ahead of me.
thats the vibe i was getting, just with the lack of reading the first post to see who Pine was, and sayin that u were happy to make a low effort vote
not reading isnt rly an issue, doubt id read this beast either

but this response is fine i dont rly have a problem with you
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Caesar
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4755, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4748, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4337, Nero Cain wrote:A+N or DEO is the days lynch. EOD.

vote:Natural
These are my two hardest townreads. Talk to me about this?

I'm gonna spill the beans since ABR kinda did already, other head of A&N is Yume and she was posting a lot at the start of the game, which is something she just flat doesn't do as scum. Alisae is always all over the place.
The DEO has done something that MathBlade would never allow as scum because Math takes pride in their scumgame. The whole post ban sequence and how upset Math got from that doesn't jibe with a scum!Math, and as scum Math would be less likely to have Titus say the shit about them that Titus said.
I don't agree that Yume is incapable of stringing together some posts at the start of the game, or that her other head is unable to copy her style and post on her behalf pretending to be her.
The tell was used in Shadowrun by Firebringer and Vedith both wrt to Yume. I've also heard others back that tell. Her stubbornness regarding wanting the neighborizer wonder felt really genuine and town too.

I disagree on the other head being capable of passing himself off as Yume, and if he was then why wouldn't he continue to do so since there were clearly Yume meta reads making them hard townread?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.
A&N is obvTown because of it.

~~Numbers saying words
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5003, The DEO wrote:Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.

~~Numbers saying words
Us agreeing on a read means just as much as any two players agreeing. There's no special talisman saying that's the right one.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@spiff
In post 4906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4902, Spiffeh wrote:Nero Cain I agree with you that A&N's bit about ABR causing everyone strife and ruining everything or whatever, but why do you think that comes from scum instead of just bad town?
b/c its absolutely not true and manipulative as fuck.
now its your turn...why does that come from bad town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5004, The DEO wrote:
We hardly agree.

~~Numbers saying words
Us agreeing on a read means just as much as any two players agreeing. There's no special talisman saying that's the right one.

~Titus
jesus fuck talk in your hydra and stop trying to clutter things up. You prob are scum but but I'll fully admit that I can't tell the diffrence but you need to get pled like in X-Men.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4818, The DEO wrote:
In post 4814, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Btw I'm okay with lynching BaeReed if he hasn't caught up yet.
-Nebby
1) I'm caught up to this post.
2) You knew I was putting effort in to lylo for another game, and you knew I was knocked out cold for a whole fucking day because of the concussion while you guys lynched beeboy instead of obvscum Vecna.
3) Stop using meta because you don't know how to use it correctly. I flat don't do the reads lists thing D1 of larges and you can check that. It's a verifiable fact, so is the fact that I'm less likely to do it when I have a hood I can do it in instead, which is something YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM THE GAME WE JUST FUCKING FINISHED.
How does mastina recommend resolving the situation? I highly doubt Mastina says Vecna is scum.
mastina still hasn't read. She was 1v1ing Drixx in that lylo when this game started and has other obligations to attend to.

Also, mastina will not give me reads. That's not the point of this hydra. It's not for me to sheep mastina because I won't learn anything that way.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5004, The DEO wrote:
We hardly agree.

~~Numbers saying words

~Titus
jesus fuck talk in your hydra and stop trying to clutter things up. You prob are scum but but I'll fully admit that I can't tell the diffrence but you need to get pled like in X-Men.
?? I have hydra'd in three games. None of which policy.

Thing Mafia which I replaced out of which I realized was a mistake.
Memory Mafia which I am glad I didn't because I used an RM meta tell and Drealmerz when I had to argue around Titus.

And this one.
that is it.

~~Math
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4820, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4817, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You think I'm scum because I claimed PR on D1 LOL
Yes we caught you slipping Day 1. Credit to frogger may his soul RIP.
LUV lying about his role is something he does all the time. I don't think it's alignment indicative. Sadly.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:NoticeMeSenpai, do you still scumread Vecnar?
Yes. I thought that was obvious tbh.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Hi BaeReed.
Remember when LUV hopped on you for that dumbtell?
What are your thoughts on that?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5007, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4818, The DEO wrote:
In post 4390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Btw I'm okay with lynching BaeReed if he hasn't caught up yet.
-Nebby
2) You knew I was putting effort in to lylo for another game, and you knew I was knocked out cold for a whole fucking day because of the concussion while you guys lynched beeboy instead of obvscum Vecna.
3) Stop using meta because you don't know how to use it correctly. I flat don't do the reads lists thing D1 of larges and you can check that. It's a verifiable fact, so is the fact that I'm less likely to do it when I have a hood I can do it in instead, which is something YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM THE GAME WE JUST FUCKING FINISHED.
How does mastina recommend resolving the situation? I highly doubt Mastina says Vecna is scum.
mastina still hasn't read. She was 1v1ing Drixx in that lylo when this game started and has other obligations to attend to.

Also, mastina will not give me reads. That's not the point of this hydra. It's not for me to sheep mastina because I won't learn anything that way.
Ok, well I want to know what tips mastina has for dealing with

1) A fractured as fuck town
2) A fractured as fuck hydra

Ty in advance
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4851, Akane and Nebby wrote:
-Nebby
This honestly has nothing to due to your meta BaeReed <3.
Absolutely.
Nothing.

What it does have to do with is in other games, some scum pretend to "catch up" while posting actively in the discussion. I could get you games, one example is Wratih in Large Normal 200. So yeah, atleast you're caught up now. :D
-Nebby
Mmkay, I just noticed the turnaround happened around when I didn't give you my readslist, which I felt by now you should know there are definitely circumstances in which I don't tend to.

As for that, do you believe 20+ pages before I woke was a reasonable pace to have expected me to always be on top of? Do you believe trying to get reads through active participation is unreasonable when you're still trying to catch up? I mean I have done the simultaneous catch up & talk thing before as town when I've replaced in to games so that in itself is NAI. Do you believe I was trying to use it as an excuse to avoid taking stances?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5002, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:The tell was used in Shadowrun by Firebringer and Vedith both wrt to Yume
Do you think that Yume wouldn't try to copy this as scum if she gets town read for it?

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Is this the same Gerryoat from EM?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 5014, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:As for that, do you believe 20+ pages before I woke was a reasonable pace to have expected me to always be on top of? Do you believe trying to get reads through active participation is unreasonable when you're still trying to catch up? I mean I have done the simultaneous catch up & talk thing before as town when I've replaced in to games so that in itself is NAI. Do you believe I was trying to use it as an excuse to avoid taking stances?
It's not a pace it's honestly just a trend I notice (pun not intended) that scum just use that as an excuse to coast while looking like they're doing things. I don't think that's what's happening here with you that is. I did but now I don't as much.

I don't care about your pace, just do whatever works for you.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yume and I were also in a hydra in Gitsou and I don't she posted at all. I mean I'll check but I think the whether or not she is posting is NAI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4866, The DEO wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
Actually, if you remember his push on you I tried to understand it and he just wasn't explaining it. I think the most explanation he gave was probably the D&D push early game?

I've seen him push on someone in another game without giving reasons either as town. I think it's just his playstyle. (If you want a link of that game I can give it to you?)
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5020, Nero Cain wrote:Yume and I were also in a hydra in Gitsou and I don't she posted at all. I mean I'll check but I think the whether or not she is posting is NAI.
I have a hydra with Yume. Yume doesn't post much in hydra unless prodded out to post. I have asked them to be more assertive, because I think that maybe they could do well if given space to do so.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”