Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Notice trying to claim that Yume not posting is a town tell?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are some players that try to get page tops all the time and I think its really annoying but I'm getting page tops like a pro this game. Those page toppers can eat me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5021, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.
God, no.
In post 5024, The DEO wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus
FOUR LEGS GOOD
VOTE: Caesar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5027, Elbirn wrote:God, no.
Why?

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

A&N are obvtown, no question bro
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are they obctown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

obvtown

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Because I say so

Man idk my town-experience with Alisae (Nebby head) points to him doing exactly what we see her and when I think about them being town my heart-tummy soars
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jumping onto every wagon with zero fucks given, being a kissass to everyone and wanting to be liked, this is what alisae just does
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5022, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4866, The DEO wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
Actually, if you remember his push on you I tried to understand it and he just wasn't explaining it. I think the most explanation he gave was probably the D&D push early game?

I've seen him push on someone in another game without giving reasons either as town. I think it's just his playstyle. (If you want a link of that game I can give it to you?)
Please. I will take any input from my townreads at this point that has reasons.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've heard Alisae does the same things as scum + I just don't get what they've done in the last few pages. You'll see them and tell me what you think.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4889, The DEO wrote:
In post 4887, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Talk to me about your TR on Vecna? This whole thing feels like grapes all over again.
Explain?

Titus
Reference to another game where someone was widely townread and I was on the scumfuck since RVS but got shaded out of the townblock both due to him being up the largely townread's ass and me not being able to keep up with the pace of the game. Then I was forced to try to present a solid case which is one of my major weaknesses and I was upset with being pushed and didn't want to have to claim because I was a mason and just ended up townreading him instead.

Feels like what's happening with Vecna here.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 5035, Nero Cain wrote:I've heard Alisae does the same things as scum + I just don't get what they've done in the last few pages. You'll see them and tell me what you think.
In what completed scumgame?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5037, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5035, Nero Cain wrote:I've heard Alisae does the same things as scum + I just don't get what they've done in the last few pages. You'll see them and tell me what you think.
-Nebby
And who did you hear it from and when?

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4892, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4886, Spiffeh wrote:They know it makes them hard to read and several players have asked them to post normally yet they refuse to stop.
this prob makes it more likely they are town. I mean, I guess he could go "so ppl are scum reading me, who cares!" b/c he's not a noob and wouldn't be scared off but in general I think a refusal to do something that's getting you scumread is townish.
I agree with this (still, despite ppl saying it's NAI but w/e), but I also think Spiffeh's complaining about it is another town indicative thing for Spiffeh so I wanted to quote this for Math's benefit. The frustration with that playstyle making them hard to read feels like a town perspective. Scum wouldn't mind the noise so much I think.

I also wanna note I've seen gerry do this same roleplaying thing before as town. He refused to stop too. http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... r=gerryoat
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:44 pm

I stopped caring about the push as a whole right now anyways tbh.
-Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4920, Yuri wrote:confirmation bias can only come from town
it means being subconsciously biased towards information that feeds the worldview you already have

also how can Nero be a lost, lost soul if he's scum? even without the erroneous confbias def youre still treating him like he's wrong town
Uncertain town tend to contradict themselves like that. Yes it's sloppy, but Alisae would have their shit together a little more than this if they were scum I think.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4937, Nero Cain wrote:you aren't this dumb so stop playing the dumb card. Though I guess Maria bought it so idk.
I really am not sure what you were implying with 4444 either tbh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

II felt like 4444 was p obvious. I felt like he was scummy for trying to blame ABR for EOD. He said he wasn't. I posted quotes of him blaming ABR and then him saying that he was blaming ABR.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4960, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 4958, Brian Skies wrote:ABR is always manipulative. It's one of his more endearing traits.
This dude.
By the name of Yuri
Was at L-1 yesterday.
Then ABR came in.
And suddenly Yuri wasn't at L-1.
And there were fights and the town was sturred into chaos.
-Nebby
Yuri was a bad wagon. There wasn't even a real counter before things got derailed.
Ask yourself why, in a Yuri!scum world, there's no counter to the consensus lynch.
Either Yuri is town, or Yuri's scum buddies literally weren't around to push it away from them, or Yuri's scum buddies were 100% fine with bussing.
ABR derailing the wagon after the point where I called for a pause on the rush to end the day doesn't feel like a buddy move. He could have done that earlier.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 5038, The DEO wrote:
In post 5037, Akane and Nebby wrote:
-Nebby
And who did you hear it from and when?

~~Math
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

In post 5045, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:There wasn't even a real counter before things got derailed.
I thought Beeboy and my own wagons countered Yuri's at some point. No?
-Nebby
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mastin try to sign your posts.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 5044, Nero Cain wrote:II felt like 4444 was p obvious. I felt like he was scummy for trying to blame ABR for EOD. He said he wasn't. I posted quotes of him blaming ABR and then him saying that he was blaming ABR.
hm ok my possible interpretation was way off then.

I had that you thought he was saying he was in a good position as scum with the townblock and lynch and ABR ruined it which was pretty far from how I read that post.

I think he was trying to blame ABR for the dismantling of the townblock, not necessarily the beeboy lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”