Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ABR and Yuri

Are the people defending A+N

A) scum that know he's town
B)scum defending their buddy
C) bad town
D) trolls

I understand that if A+N is scum there will be a mixture of B and C and if town then A and C but can you guys give me some opinions?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 5072, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who should my vote be on right now Ali?
Ceaser.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 5059, The DEO wrote:If you want it JaeReed please let me know.

~~Math
Yes please. I don't want to just ignore points that you feel are valid even if we disagree. I'd rather us work it out.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5073, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5070, The DEO wrote:If he is scum and treestumped why do we care? He is dead. Equivalent to a traitor who can't vote.

If he is Town and treestumped he could split this game wide open. Equivalent to having a personal buddy spoon feed you the scums

~~Math
I remember him saying he didn't get it.
Explain why scum would offer to take the Pyramids when there is also a nightdeath cop on the board

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5074, The DEO wrote:
In post 5069, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Didn't Drix said he wasn't able to get Pyramids?
Yeah he did.

Which I found fishy. Literally someone backstabbed the person claiming openly to be copped.

Like seriously.

Brian Skiies is almost like don't touch that ever levels of confirmed to me.

~~Math
Don't really think that makes him confirmed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you are town yes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5075, Nero Cain wrote:
@ABR and Yuri

Are the people defending A+N

A) scum that know he's town
B)scum defending their buddy
C) bad town
D) trolls

I understand that if A+N is scum there will be a mixture of B and C and if town then A and C but can you guys give me some opinions?
E) Good Town
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Rejoice, citizens!

We, your Emperor, are managing to keep abreast of developments within the Senate much better in this session than in the first. We care not whether this is due to the absence of certain obnoxious and vociferous Senators, a decrease in general prattle, or simply greater interest on Our part, but Glorious Rome has a dedicated ruler once more.

We of course have much to say, but We first dedicate this missive to disabusing stirrings of disloyalty to Our Person.

We hold thee in utter contempt, and dismiss your concerns with disdain.

We are not your servant, and it is not fit for you to criticize Our habits. We shall endeavor to address the Senate with greater frequency, but if you anticipate Us to make more a hundred speeches before this body within twenty-four hours, as do many Senators, you shall be disappointed. Live with it or be gone.

Finally, we address those whose patience or intellect is apparently not equal to the task of deciphering the quality of Our Speech - tough. We have chosen to address the Senate in this manner
because it amuses Us
. There is no ulterior motive nor attempt to deceive, it pleases us to employ a more sophisticated vocabulary, and that is all. If you lack the mental fortitude to perceive Our meaning, that is your failing, not Ours.
Nos sunt grata sit, non loqui
!

However, in our magnanimity, We hear the plight of Our People, and have decided to retain the services of a translator, a slave recently taken in the barbarian provinces of the Far North, whose speech is sufficiently akin to the grunts and brayings that our detractors employ that We hope their diminished wits may understand.

Expect a more topical speech from your Glorious Caesar forthwith.

Augustus Caesar

Spoiler: Grunts and Brayings
Alright you sons of whores, because the Boss Man thinks you're too dumb to understand, he's got me interpreting now.

Good for you.

Caesar doesn't work for you. He speaks the way he does because HE WANTS TO. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. This gimmick is the most fun he's had writing posts EVER. He's not giving it up, and he doesn't think it's a problem. Adapt.

Further, 173 pages in five and a half days or whatever is Fucking Horseshit. How fucking DARE you have a problem with people who can't keep up with that. He's mostly caught up now, having lost sleep trying to vainly skim the piles of manure you fuckwits produced D1, and is entirely current now.

Finally, he will be having me post TL;DL summaries down below here from time to time (NOT ALWAYS, I DON'T WANT TO WRITE EVERY POST TWICE). This is because some of you shitheads aren't actually listening to what he has to say, just because you don't like the gimmick. Grow up. It's a game, we're in it to have fun. This is what's fun for me. Be grateful it's not in Latin (that's the rough translation of "
Nos sunt grata sit, non loqui
.")

Like I said, I'm caught up now, and you can expect full participation. Not the gross overproduction that some people are doing, but a reasonable, well-reasoned couple of posts a day. You know, a sane amount. I'm in this for QUALITY, not QUANTITY.

Anticipate a content-filled post about my reads in a few hours. Maybe morning.It's Valentine's Day, and I'm going to go fuck my wife. You know. Because I have a life.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5076, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Ceaser.
-Nebby
Not really feeling it considering the kind of player Pine is. I feel that he would've dropped the flavor shit as soon as he was called out on it due to him already having been lurking hard prior to people knowing he wasn't going to give in to people wanting him to talk properly.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5081, The DEO wrote:E) Good Town
you waved that right d1.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5077, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 5059, The DEO wrote:If you want it JaeReed please let me know.

~~Math
Yes please. I don't want to just ignore points that you feel are valid even if we disagree. I'd rather us work it out.

Alrighty then. It will take some time.

Please don't do anything crazy like hammer a townread of mine while I am paraphrasing this stuff please.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5084, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5081, The DEO wrote:E) Good Town
you waved that right d1.
How? I said Beeboy lynch was Town and I was right.

What could I do better?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5078, The DEO wrote:
In post 5070, The DEO wrote:If he is scum and treestumped why do we care? He is dead. Equivalent to a traitor who can't vote.

If he is Town and treestumped he could split this game wide open. Equivalent to having a personal buddy spoon feed you the scums

~~Math
Explain why scum would offer to take the Pyramids when there is also a nightdeath cop on the board

~~Math

LUV please answer.

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5078, The DEO wrote:

~~Math

~~Math
I don't know why. All I can figure is that whoever took it is scum and has too much influence on the thread.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

See the simple solution is Drixx is town.
If you have to make a convoluted chain and your answer is I don't know.
You're probably wrong.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv why aren't you voting Ali?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I never town read him for wanting to take it, more so for recognizing it was the best Wonder available D1. I usually reset my reads after a replacement anyway.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Nero: Because Ali is town.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

btw LUV that's actually a good avi for once :D
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5091, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never town read him for wanting to take it, more so for recognizing it was the best Wonder available D1. I usually reset my reads after a replacement anyway.
Resetting reads on replace in is admirable.
However when scum don't have day chat on D1
Having scum suggest something that would almost certainly have their slot be copped I don't see.

That isn't based on how he said things.
Unless someone explains this I won't buy Drixx scum.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why ask if you should vote Ali?

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5095, Nero Cain wrote:
then why ask if you should vote Ali?
...Don't think that happened please reread.

And please answer my question too.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not quoting or talking about an ongoing game. Your attempts to get me modkilled are scummy AF.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5093, Akane and Nebby wrote:btw LUV that's actually a good avi for once :D
-Nebby
Thank you :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero just look at 199. This is Ali's town meta and as far I know, he's never rolled on this scum on this site.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”