Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5221, Vecna wrote:
In post 4820, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4817, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You think I'm scum because I claimed PR on D1 LOL
Yes we caught you slipping Day 1. Credit to frogger may his soul RIP.
This is not actual town thought process.

No scum would ever fake-claim a PR.

Calling this a slip is just forcing fake-ass reads.
What? You don't actually think this, do you?
In post 4676, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4587, The DEO wrote:
@mod: Even though this is implied in the first post with antitown factions only have night chat....

Can you please confirm every player starts off as Vanilla?
There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game.
^Also this?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 5222, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5213, Leonshade wrote:Why not, if you're voting him based solely on his low vote count?
Because skimming the hydra's iso just showed more of the same roleplaying activity. To be honest, I haven't read any of it in depth, and town are likely to get drowned out by noise, especially in a game as large as this one. I just don't see any reason to move my vote elsewhere, especially since I've seen scum do weird things to obfuscate their alignment, like spoilering each individual response in a wall response or [reiterating?] information with strange formatting.

Also, you're fos'ing them and waiting to vote them yourself. Why is that?
Similar reasons, I don't consider the roleplaying inherently scummy but it's easy to hide behind it, so I want to pressure the slot to sort them.

ABR's views on the game really do differ heavily from my own, I'm just not sure if town would so blatantly go against the grain on just about everything.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 4676, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4587, The DEO wrote:
@mod: Even though this is implied in the first post with antitown factions only have night chat....

Can you please confirm every player starts off as Vanilla?
There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game.
Note that this deliberate wording does not preclude scum being able to draft their own powers in secret. Crackpot theory: Scum can choose which Natural Wonders to take advantage of.

But far more likely is that everyone is on equal footing here.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4879, The DEO wrote:
In post 4877, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4866, The DEO wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
I was scum in Shadowrun. I explain when I'm scum so I look like town. As town, I don't explain.
You were Town I was scum.

Are you trying to piss me off? You lost the game by vigging KC.

Wtf Sis can we please lynch this?

TThis is the third time he has outright lied.

~~Math
The count is way above 3.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4886, Spiffeh wrote:I also find it odd that Caesar wouldn't stop posting in that style if they were town.

They know it makes them hard to read and several players have asked them to post normally yet they refuse to stop.

Town should have nothing to hide and shouldn't want to be ignored because of their posting style yet Caesar does it anyway?

They even realize they're being ignored here:
In post 1895, Caesar Wills It wrote:It has become apparent that our decree regarding the heathen Vecna has gone unheeded. This is unacceptable. We anticipated that the slower of you might not comprehend the sophistication of Our Pronouncement, but this outright defiance will not be borne. We direct you, our good Senators, to the divisiveness of the criminal Vecna's words, and his attempts to sway this righteous assembly to his malign will. We find these actions most heinous, as well as the manner in which he attacks those who oppose him in general, while attempting to procure the good will of those who suspect him specifically. We have determined that this self-centered attitude does not work to the prosperity of the cities of Rome. Your Emperor again commands all loyal Senators to consider the foul vermin Vecna in this new light, and castigate him with your vote of condemnation.
So why not cut the act to make sure people take you seriously?
Honestly, just let him do his gimmick. Its not like he's magically gonna post more/better if it isnt in the colourfull wording (I hope).

Besides its entertaining, and unlike some other possible gimmicks this one isnt a distraction or one where he doesnt out his reads.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Maxous »

davesaz might be scum?
his last couple of posts were kinda weird...trying to look town more than
being
town
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5040, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Good post, scumread lessening a bit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Spoiler:
In post 5082, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Rejoice, citizens!

We, your Emperor, are managing to keep abreast of developments within the Senate much better in this session than in the first. We care not whether this is due to the absence of certain obnoxious and vociferous Senators, a decrease in general prattle, or simply greater interest on Our part, but Glorious Rome has a dedicated ruler once more.

We of course have much to say, but We first dedicate this missive to disabusing stirrings of disloyalty to Our Person.

We hold thee in utter contempt, and dismiss your concerns with disdain.

We are not your servant, and it is not fit for you to criticize Our habits. We shall endeavor to address the Senate with greater frequency, but if you anticipate Us to make more a hundred speeches before this body within twenty-four hours, as do many Senators, you shall be disappointed. Live with it or be gone.

Finally, we address those whose patience or intellect is apparently not equal to the task of deciphering the quality of Our Speech - tough. We have chosen to address the Senate in this manner
because it amuses Us
. There is no ulterior motive nor attempt to deceive, it pleases us to employ a more sophisticated vocabulary, and that is all. If you lack the mental fortitude to perceive Our meaning, that is your failing, not Ours.
Nos sunt grata sit, non loqui
!

However, in our magnanimity, We hear the plight of Our People, and have decided to retain the services of a translator, a slave recently taken in the barbarian provinces of the Far North, whose speech is sufficiently akin to the grunts and brayings that our detractors employ that We hope their diminished wits may understand.

Expect a more topical speech from your Glorious Caesar forthwith.

Augustus Caesar

Spoiler: Grunts and Brayings
Alright you sons of whores, because the Boss Man thinks you're too dumb to understand, he's got me interpreting now.

Good for you.

Caesar doesn't work for you. He speaks the way he does because HE WANTS TO. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. This gimmick is the most fun he's had writing posts EVER. He's not giving it up, and he doesn't think it's a problem. Adapt.

Further, 173 pages in five and a half days or whatever is Fucking Horseshit. How fucking DARE you have a problem with people who can't keep up with that. He's mostly caught up now, having lost sleep trying to vainly skim the piles of manure you fuckwits produced D1, and is entirely current now.

Finally, he will be having me post TL;DL summaries down below here from time to time (NOT ALWAYS, I DON'T WANT TO WRITE EVERY POST TWICE). This is because some of you shitheads aren't actually listening to what he has to say, just because you don't like the gimmick. Grow up. It's a game, we're in it to have fun. This is what's fun for me. Be grateful it's not in Latin (that's the rough translation of "
Nos sunt grata sit, non loqui
.")

Like I said, I'm caught up now, and you can expect full participation. Not the gross overproduction that some people are doing, but a reasonable, well-reasoned couple of posts a day. You know, a sane amount. I'm in this for QUALITY, not QUANTITY.

Anticipate a content-filled post about my reads in a few hours. Maybe morning.It's Valentine's Day, and I'm going to go fuck my wife. You know. Because I have a life.

Bravo, I actually agree - policy lynching this slot just for the gimmicks is nonsensical.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5113, The DEO wrote:None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous, beeboy, The DEO
beeboy (11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Cross compare who is on both wagons:
Spiffeh, ABR, Elbrin, Leonshade, A&N

Cross comparing two wagons of lynches generally nets half the scumteam in comparisons.

....Spiffeh and ABR.

Spiffeh just shoots to the top of my scumreads beyond Vecna...OMG Math scumreads someone more than Vecna someone call the bullshit police. Math is ACTUALLY changing a lynch priority/reads.

It also means if ABR is not scum I want to lynch Elbrin pretty damn hard.
Bravo
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5116, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5114, The DEO wrote:
In post 5110, Spiffeh wrote:Thank you for demonstrating how useless VCA is
Sorry, I don't even endorse a VCA this early but I'm letting Math do their thing.

~Titus
It's cool it's showing everyone else how full of shit they are and terminating any iota of credibility they had remaining.
I do endorse the outcome though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5135, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Spoiler: posts creature said to look at
In post 3890, Vecna wrote:
In post 3821, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3710, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3680, Vecna wrote:
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:Actually.
Jesus fucking crist.
What the fuck am I doing...
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
-Nebby
BINGO

FLASHWAGON ALBERT B SCUMLORD
In post 3690, Vecna wrote:
Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

VOTE: Beeboy

LET THE DIE BE CAST
COOKIE MONSTER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT
ALISAE FUCKING READ THIS HE SAYS ABR IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE THEN VOTES WITH ABR SECONDS LATER. COME ON
Sup frogger, you dont realize either it gives us scum, or discredits him enough for people to see the light?

youre not really this dense right?

Scum!vecna being townread by nearly everyone putting himself on the chopping block to get one town lynched? Dont make me laugh.
Scum!Vecna being townread by Titus knows he's never getting lynched, especially so as he and Titus seem in agreement that everyone who scumreads him is basically either scum or a policy lynch.
In post 3891, Vecna wrote:
In post 3850, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 3710, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3680, Vecna wrote:
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:Actually.
Jesus fucking crist.
What the fuck am I doing...
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
-Nebby
BINGO

FLASHWAGON ALBERT B SCUMLORD
In post 3690, Vecna wrote:
Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

VOTE: Beeboy

LET THE DIE BE CAST
COOKIE MONSTER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT
Titus.
Look at this with a clear mind.
And ask yourself "Is Vecna's behavoir here townish? Is it towny to plant this kind of paranoia and foundation in the town? Is it towny to vote with someone you just voted and scumread?"
-Nebby
Nebby, I want to end the day either on Beeboy or ABR. ABR is my scumread, Beeboy will either flip scum or give me what I want tomorrow.

Why would I 1v1 ABR here as scum? While im in absolutely no danger of getting lynched whatsoever.

Im doing it because im convinced he's scum and a detriment to town.

We were all getting along. Untill he stopped lurking and started attacking titus, and rummaging around.

All of a sudden frog is hopping around, youre hopping around, all coherence is gone.

Lynch me if you must, but you WILL lynch ABR tomorrow.
He would 1v1 ABR as scum because he knows he'll win with the combination of buddies to back him and Titus hard tring him. He's overjustifying it here too, by framing ABR as a detriment to town he's setting himself up for any backlash from an ABR!townflip with "oh but he was anti-town because he pushed on Titus and caused the townblock to fall apart". If the bloc was solid to begin with then that wouldn't have happened. That wasn't a townbloc, that was a bloc with scum firmly rooted in it.
In post 3892, Vecna wrote:
In post 3886, Akane and Nebby wrote:Came off as Vecna defending LUV to me.
-Nebby
Youre right. Im defending the obvious town player because some people are too dense to see it.

Now im 1v1'ing ARB because people are too dense to see it.

Take your pick.
Whiteknighting.
In post 3893, Vecna wrote:I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something.

You have the choice to lynch the obv choice or the obv scum.

Yes I casted doubt. Because you need to doubt the obvious scum.

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

Because I know what has to happen. And im convinced about it.
Grandstanding with the "I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something."

Scum casting doubt is how you catch scum. This is also disingenuous because he was one of the ones scumreading Sondam for doubtcasting.
In post 3897, Vecna wrote:I think some people are overreacting to the way how I tried to push them to vote my way. 2 votes were allready on me from before, and maria was scumreading me before.

ABR on my wagon is the obvious scum.

Ceasar could be scum, but we dont have enough information.

Im a bit sad that the Alisae hydra and Froggeh are voting me. I thought they would see what I am doing, and realize it cannot possibly be scum motivated (misguided town at the worst). Im trying to defend our townblock and get the interfearing scum lynched.

Titus is right.

Anyone doubting just needs to go thrrough ABR's iso.

He went from hard-lurking, to attacking titus, to pretending to want to get replaced, to suddenly being hyper-active and trying to strongarm people into a certain lynch.

His response to my action was the most telling. He knew he had nowhere to go as soon as I did such a crazy move that made sure there was no way back for me.

his only course of action now is to try and win the 1v1 and try and bullshit his way out of this situation tomorrow.

If he was town he would try and handle it differently.
Spends half the post on AtE, buddies Titus HARD. Throws shade at someone wanting to be replaced and calls it pretend.

The whole fucking assumption of how one should act when pushing their scumread is gross here too. "If he was town he would try and handle it differently." I don't believe that Vecna actually believes this, and I think that if he truly thought that meant anything there wouldn't have been a need for half this post to be AtE.
In post 3898, Vecna wrote:
In post 3896, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3893, Vecna wrote:I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something.

You have the choice to lynch the obv choice or the obv scum.

Yes I casted doubt. Because you need to doubt the obvious scum.

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

Because I know what has to happen. And im convinced about it.
You're so tough look at you.
WITNESS ME
In post 3902, Vecna wrote:If I do end up getting lynched, tomorrow you will look for the people that will blame my mislynch on me and that go "its his own fault for doing something so incredibly scummy, he brought it on himself, blabla"

And you will not make excuses but lynch ABR.

Were not lynching me though. Were lynching this scum-lord and hard-confirming me as town.

Im off to bed now.

Do the smart thing.
Proof that he was 100% confident he wasn't getting lynched because he's been up Titus' ass all game.

I still don't see what you see, buddy. I see confident scum that was certain he'd never get lynched over ABR and could bullshit his way out of it, and laid the foundation to do so.

VOTE: Vecna
Youre right about 1 thing: im very confident as scum.

You can ask anyone in this game that I trust in my own abilities to endgame anyone.

What do you think wouldve happened to me if people sheeped me and lynched ABR, and he wouldve townflipped?

Or do you think I was bussing?

---------------------------

At any rate, Im resetting my read on you because Im beginning to suspect I was potentially wrong. Id suggest you do the same (since your wrong as well), but Im assuming it probably wont happen.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5141, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Vecnar
Sees someone mention + vote me....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5175, davesaz wrote:
In post 4761, Creature wrote:Just guide me to scum this time.
In the middle of my catchup, but giving fair warning -- blatant coasting like this will only earn you an incompetence read for a little while -- after that it's screaming scum.
What the fuck? What world are we living in if -davesaz- is attacking people for coasting?

Either way, im having a solid scumread on the davesaz slot for his playstyle this game. It might be unreasonable, but someone reminded me of it earlier and its a solid reason to be highly suspicious.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5225, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5221, Vecna wrote:
In post 4820, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4817, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You think I'm scum because I claimed PR on D1 LOL
Yes we caught you slipping Day 1. Credit to frogger may his soul RIP.
This is not actual town thought process.

No scum would ever fake-claim a PR.

Taken out of context you are ofcourse correct.

However, were playing in the context where LUV has just gone through a resolution phase that made it abundantly clear that everyone is a VT.

People actually thinking he was being serious about it and taking it as a scumslip is just beyond rediculous.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Vecna »

PoE lynchpool for today:

The darker the red, the higher the priority/desire for a lynch is:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Nero Cain
Yuri

The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko*

davesaz who replaced ooba*

Maxous

PeregrineV*

Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)

NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)

Albert B. Rampage*

Spiffeh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm those colours didnt quite come out the way they looked on the coloured palet.

ABR is my top priority lynch. Followed by Davesaz and Elbirn.

And then followed by Kyouko/Ceasar at a bit of a distance.

VOTE: Albert B Rampage
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Vecna »

@everyone.......Lynching Ceasar today is a very poor information lynch since everyone can easily just flock to the wagon, and theyll have easy justification for it if it does flip town.

Im not gonna oppose the wagon directly, but I want people to provide reasons for their vote that go beyond "lol gimmick" because they chose a ceasar related name before role PM's went out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Vecna »

And ofcourse id prefer it even more if you just sheep the far superior ABR wagon.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Maxous »

So I just read Pine's ISO and he's clearly town.
I have no idea what people are yapping about there.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Maxous »

Yeah, reviewing Elbirn.
Still like him for town
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

For the record, I voted for Brain because I didn't like his entrance or the tone of his posts up into recently.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: ABR
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 5243, Maxous wrote:So I just read Pine's ISO and he's clearly town.
I have no idea what people are yapping about there.
Do explain, I don't see it.

@Vecna:
Is everyone crossed out townreads? Or just people you're not interested in lynching.
- Vecna
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Maxous »

Why is he scum?
You've said you're gonna vote him but never said why
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 5226, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5222, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5213, Leonshade wrote:Why not, if you're voting him based solely on his low vote count?
Because skimming the hydra's iso just showed more of the same roleplaying activity. To be honest, I haven't read any of it in depth, and town are likely to get drowned out by noise, especially in a game as large as this one. I just don't see any reason to move my vote elsewhere, especially since I've seen scum do weird things to obfuscate their alignment, like spoilering each individual response in a wall response or [reiterating?] information with strange formatting.

Also, you're fos'ing them and waiting to vote them yourself. Why is that?
Similar reasons, I don't consider the roleplaying inherently scummy but it's easy to hide behind it, so I want to pressure the slot to sort them.

ABR's views on the game really do differ heavily from my own, I'm just not sure if town would so blatantly go against the grain on just about everything.
He's null and I want him pressured.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”