Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1373, nebula wrote:
In post 1372, Sesq wrote:
In post 1369, nebula wrote:VOTE: Elena
You aren't slipping by
Do something or get bent.
No, it's just you jumping onto a major wagon without justifying yourself.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 1375, Sesq wrote:
You aren't slipping by
OMG guys! Instead spending D2 tunneling, I'm voting someone who didn't adequately answer my question, has a previous case of suspicion that - while didn't originally convince me looks more so now - and cannot answer a simple question on why they didn't vote me.

I'm so scum. Power lynch me...please.

Get bent.

P.S. wasn't leading wagon until I hopped on.

P.P.S. Do something.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1376, nebula wrote:
In post 1375, Sesq wrote:
You aren't slipping by
OMG guys! Instead spending D2 tunneling, I'm voting someone who didn't adequately answer my question, has a previous case of suspicion that - while didn't originally convince me looks more so now - and cannot answer a simple question on why they didn't vote me.

Get bent.

P.S. wasn't leading wagon until I hopped on.

P.P.S. Do something.
That question and answer had already been gone through before. Didn't say it was leading wagon, PS: I just said "a major wagon", don't misrep, PPS: Image
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

hapahauli's case on Elena is good!!!!

VOTE: Elena

THIS IS JUST A TEMPORARY VOTE UNTIL I MAKE UP MY MINDSIES!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1184, Elena Fisher wrote:You have an answer for everything don't you.
Hmmmm!!! This post looks :!: TOWNIE :!: !!!! Elena looks like :o FRUSTRATED AND SUSPICIOUS TOWN :o !!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

UNVOTE:

:( My riley heart is telling me MAGA could be scumsies!!! But I dunno whether to trust it so far... I usually trust my heart!!! But I don't wanna lynch someone just cos of that!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1379, Riley Cake wrote:
Hmmmm!!! This post looks :!: TOWNIE :!: !!!! Elena looks like :o FRUSTRATED AND SUSPICIOUS TOWN :o !!!!!
No, this looks like a really scummy response to me, trying to dismiss arguments made against them when they are defeated.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

*eyebrow* fairly certain that comment is NAI and ya'll need to stop reading into tonal comments. Frustrated town or scum would make that comment.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1381, Sesq wrote:
No, this looks like a really scummy response to me, trying to dismiss arguments made against them when they are defeated.
nu uh! scum doesn't really want to do so obviously!!!! scum are super vain and wanna make sure they look pretty and good all the time!!! they wouldn't say something like this!!!! at least that's what I think :o
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1219, Toto wrote:So, KAIN said that Hikari, BBT and Neb were scummy.

Elena was saying BBT was scummy and was probably more widely town read than KT.

He also soft claimed PR. But I'm not sure anyone would take that as not a joke.

But could also be a frame-kill. IDK. But there were better frame-kill candidates for that group. (i.e. me)
*headtilts* I think kain was killed 'cos they thought he was a PR!!!!! from what I heard kain is a chatterbox like me!!! but he was quiet this game!!! so quiet I thought he was scum :evil: :evil: :evil: so mebbe they thought he was quiet cos he was a PR and didn't wanna attract attention!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

Zzzzz Riley is sleepy and didn't read the past 4 pages!!!! Sorry!!! tell me if there's anything important I missed!!!!

magna: wibbly wobbly :( my riley brain tells me he is town... but my RILEY HEART SAYS HE IS SCUM!!! I dunno what to do :(

elena: hm... I think probably town!!! but I'll keep an eye out to see if my town read was wrong!!! she could've faked it as scum after all!!!!

nebby: I'm still okay with lynching him :o

Sesq: I think that their tone is super duper like frustrated town!!! so I'm moving them to townlean for now!!!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1383, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1381, Sesq wrote:
nu uh! scum doesn't really want to do so obviously!!!! scum are super vain and wanna make sure they look pretty and good all the time!!! they wouldn't say something like this!!!! at least that's what I think :o
You could make the reverse argument pretty easily.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1385, Riley Cake wrote:Zzzzz Riley is sleepy and didn't read the past 4 pages!!!! Sorry!!! tell me if there's anything important I missed!!!!

magna: wibbly wobbly :( my riley brain tells me he is town... but my RILEY HEART SAYS HE IS SCUM!!! I dunno what to do :(

elena: hm... I think probably town!!! but I'll keep an eye out to see if my town read was wrong!!! she could've faked it as scum after all!!!!

nebby: I'm still okay with lynching him :o

Sesq: I think that their tone is super duper like frustrated town!!! so I'm moving them to townlean for now!!!!
"Tone" is a very weak reason to town or scumread anyone. Also, read all the game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Riley, why did you unvote Elena?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1374, Hawk wrote:
In post 1371, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm gonna voted cause of my work now jeez :? If I was scum I would've just made up a dif reason
I'm not voting you because you didn't see the Lowell wagon.

Why vote MoL and not Nebula yesterday? Why avoid both wagons you thought were there and push one elsewhere?
I wanted to see if people would put their money where there mouth is and vote Magna if you see I was voting Neb for most of the day before that
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:26 am

In post 1366, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1365, Toto wrote:Explain reads. In as much detail as possible. Little details means you get lynched. Bad explanations/reasons means you get lynched.

I'll be honest and say I have mixed feelings about your slot. Your reactions are good but your unprompted actions are not. For example that vote on Magna while Lowel as about to get lynched looks like scum that wants to look busy but doesn't want to be in the last bit of a town wagon, and doesn't want to derail it either.

If you are town you must have had a really good reason to vote Magna and ignore Lowell's wagon completely. So please explain your MoI read.
I'll explain my reads in my next post
Has this happened yet or is Elena still dodging?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

dodging for now.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Riley Cake »

BBT! I explained in 1379!!

ps: I love pvz c:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 am

I don't see how you get a town read from that...

Elena tried to shut down the discussion because she didn't have a suitable response to my post. There is nothing townie about it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1376, nebula wrote:OMG guys! Instead spending D2 tunneling, I'm voting someone who didn't adequately answer my question, has a previous case of suspicion that - while didn't originally convince me looks more so now - and cannot answer a simple question on why they didn't vote me.

And my next exhibit in the “Why Nebula is Scum” … this post.

Earlier today Nebula has stated that I “shopped” scum reads on himself, Hiraki and Lowell. But this is the response he gives when Sesq quite properly points out that Nebula’s jump onto Elena was out of nowhere.

This is Cognitive Dissonance in full display – I was scum “shopping” for a lynch yesterday but he is Town exploring his other options and not tunneling. Look at my reasons and posts surrounding my suspicion of Hiraki, Nebula and Lowell. Then look at his jumps on Elena and Lowell (BTW he’s trying his absolute hardest to distance himself from any responsibility for his vote to mislynch Lowell which is scummy). Which ISO looks like someone actually looking for scum and which looks like scum making opportunistic hops?

Vote Nebula … he’s even asking for it!

--

So Elena – want to let us in why you seem to find transparency to be a good quality (as evidence by your comment in ) but don’t feel the need to be transparent yourself?
In post 1341, Elena Fisher wrote:Don't lynch:
Toto
hapahauli
In post 1341, Elena Fisher wrote:Should lynch:
MagnaofIllusion
BlueBloodedToffee
So why do you find BBT to be scum driving your lynch but Hapa to be super Town? Both to my mind have been the ones most responsible for pushing you today when you said scum are “driving the Town”.
In post 1347, Elena Fisher wrote:MoI is someone people had a sr on for a lot of day 1 and yet no one did anything seems like scum who's partners didn't act on the sr or was making sure wagons stayed off him it's strange
I’m having a hard time deciding if you are Town who just uses god-awfully dumb logic or scum desperate to justify a read given this is the basis you’ve floated many times for your scum read on me.

--
In post 1334, Hawk wrote:FoS on Mol and Elena one scum here somewhere seems reasonable.
This is one of the first empty MoI is scum drops that I want to see more about …

Why is it “reasonable” for there to be one scum in two players? I’d like to see your line of thought for this.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1393, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't see how you get a town read from that...

Elena tried to shut down the discussion because she didn't have a suitable response to my post. There is nothing townie about it.
Dontcha think mafia would find a less fishy excuse? She'd wanna avoid attention rightsies?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Every read I've explained ono that list is why. The only ones I didn't are the nulls Luv and Hawk there's a difference between making up bs trying to just push a mislynch and believing what you type I think Hapa believes what he's tying and BBT is just trying to push a mislynch it's a well drawn out case that took time and effort to make I really do think he thinks I'm sucm but BBT is just trying to push a ml. Do you not find it strange magna that a lot of people say they sr you but don't act on it? You seem to be fine with it from what I can tell
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:16 am

In post 1395, Riley Cake wrote: Dontcha think mafia would find a less fishy excuse? She'd wanna avoid attention rightsies?
How much attention did she get for cutting off the discussion?

I'd argue none.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1396, Elena Fisher wrote:Do you not find it strange magna that a lot of people say they sr you but don't act on it? You seem to be fine with it from what I can tell
Nope. This is a set-up where scum have their hands tied to some degree. They don't have full agency to make any kill they want knowing full well Town has two protective roles working for us. One of the best ways to dissuade protection on a harder to lynch target (which I am) is to express scum reads while not wanting to directly push for my lynch. The fact that you don't even seem to be processing the set-up at all and jumped to "SR on Magna mean he is scum" is suspect as does the fact you aren't even scum-reading those players (aside from Nebula) any of the players who supposedly are my partners floating scum reads.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1398, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1396, Elena Fisher wrote:Do you not find it strange magna that a lot of people say they sr you but don't act on it? You seem to be fine with it from what I can tell
Nope. This is a set-up where scum have their hands tied to some degree. They don't have full agency to make any kill they want knowing full well Town has two protective roles working for us. One of the best ways to dissuade protection on a harder to lynch target (which I am) is to express scum reads while not wanting to directly push for my lynch. The fact that you don't even seem to be processing the set-up at all and jumped to "SR on Magna mean he is scum" is suspect as does the fact you aren't even scum-reading those players (aside from Nebula) any of the players who supposedly are my partners floating scum reads.
I did find it strange that's the whole reason I voted you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”