Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 am

Post by TierShift »

We need to get a lynch, less than 24 hours to DL
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 am

Post by TierShift »

VOTE: lycan
i would compromise on this completely pathetic slot
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

honestly I'd just sheep TLH at this point, I'm struggling with too many townreads
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I am aware of deadline and will be active throughout the day. I think N_M may be my preferred lynch after all but it's less of a bona-fide scumread and more of a default lynch which is annoying
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think I could still do nydush but I'd like others to weigh in on my back and forth with him
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

The reason he makes me hesitant is because he seems genuine in his conviction of his own town alignment, but some people are pretty good at faking that
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 376, TierShift wrote:VOTE: lycan
What makes lycan's slot more pathetic than NM's? Lycan has 20 posts, NM has 29 but NM's is mostly filler posts. On another note:
In post 306, TierShift wrote: NM is my backup lynch.
So your compromise instead of lynching me, who I presume to be your top scum read is to lynch someone who is just inactive who you don't really have a read on instead of someone who is ALSO inactive who is your second scum read?

ANDDDDDD we're back!
VOTE: TS

Also reread your ISO, found out that you didn't say anything about single votes which was what I thought was the towniest thing you said all game (which you didn't actually say so sucks for you). Did find this though:
In post 307, TierShift wrote:
In post 295, nydushermain wrote:Okay guys, I'm back. I still want to kill Tiershift the mostest but I think that NM is also a good lynch. I think that there's 1 scum in there at most because of how TS went on NM but I think they're both pretty scummy.

TS: the reason he went on NM was because he thought that NM was pretending to not realize that he was hammering? That's BS and not really a scum tell because NM definitely could have done it as town. There's no indication that it was a scum tactic.

NM: still not a fan of how he reacted after the hammer. I would think that a town would be apologetic and at least existent somewhere after killing a town member
I'm just quoting this again to show how EXTREMELY lazy this is. NY can read into arguments better than this. He just avoids everything going on and votes for two inactive players.
You're not even calling me scum, you're just leaving it open ended in case it goes south and I end up being town read.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 am

Post by nydushermain »

I really think that TS is scum after his vote on lycan. It makes ZERO sense to me at all.

Also, I read guiltylion's interactions with me as townie but the more I think about it, the more off putting it is that he's unwilling to actually plant a vote on me. I think that his hesitation could be scum not wanting to be on a town lynch at the end of day. I think that if town!lion genuinely thought I was scum, especially after the so called slip, (since he had enough of a read to post a mini essay on it), he would've just voted. I think what he's doing right now is potentially just posturing.
In post 228, GuiltyLion wrote:{nyd, lycan}
{Hiraki, TLH}
{N_M, Tier}
{Martha}

is where I am at
He says that martha is his top scum read.
In post 313, GuiltyLion wrote:UNVOTE: Martha

not sure what the vote count is but I can do this for now, my immediate take here is that I don't like how nyd is suddenly recycling stale points about Martha

nyd I want you to talk about Tier's most recent push on you, do you think it's scum motivated and why or why not?
Unvotes because he's unsure about my push on martha because I may potentially be scum?
In post 378, GuiltyLion wrote:I am aware of deadline and will be active throughout the day. I think N_M may be my preferred lynch after all but it's less of a bona-fide scumread and more of a default lynch which is annoying
Claims to want to lynch NM as a "default lynch" but not because of a scum read.... when martha is his top scum read? This is pure posturing, open ended lynching, etc.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 am

Post by nydushermain »

I have very little town reads this game, but I think I'm going to forget about what I said about hydras being hard to read because I can't be so dead wrong right? I'm putting TLH in the town list because they felt townie to me anyways but this is probably going to be my weakest.

Town

Hiraki
TLH, Lycan

Scum

Lion, Martha
TS, NM
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 am

Post by nydushermain »

If I am the lynch today, I would like the scum reads in post 383 to be my twilight because I don't think we're guaranteed a twilight post. My town reads I'm not 100% confident on and are subject to change but those are my nono lynches for today.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 113, Alisae wrote:getting this out there before thread lock.
GuiltyLion might be scum.
Honoring Alisae's twilight.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nah okay nydush is town

it's not posturing, I legitimately don't feel certain about what I want to do today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 382, nydushermain wrote:I think that his hesitation could be scum not wanting to be on a town lynch at the end of day.
like trust me on this, when I am scum I have no reservations about being on town lynches

I'm more likely to dodge shaky wagons as town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

s e l f m e t a

anyway yeah I can sheep you here
VOTE: TierShift

I get the vibe that he's been buddying me, especially since he did it pretty effectively in Hot Fuzz
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also the thing with Martha is I feel like she's town because so many people are (somewhat inexplicably) townreading her, which usually means there's a scum who is trying to pocket the mislynch for later or not get caught making a bad push. I think I saw someone refer to it one time as "town by townspew"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 389, GuiltyLion wrote:also the thing with Martha is I feel like she's town because so many people are (somewhat inexplicably) townreading her, which usually means there's a scum who is trying to pocket the mislynch for later or not get caught making a bad push. I think I saw someone refer to it one time as "town by townspew"
If you're town, I think that when there's very little scum in the game, I think that the reason you're giving for potentially town reading Martha is a bad one unless you can make a list of literally everyone you think could be potential scum and you see every single one of them town reading Martha in a very scum-town interaction kind of way. Also, explain to me this:

If you think that she's town because people are townreading her, which means that there's a scum trying to pocket the mislynch for later, why did you feel the need to unvote right when I voted for her?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 390, nydushermain wrote:If you think that she's town because people are townreading her, which means that there's a scum trying to pocket the mislynch for later, why did you feel the need to unvote right when I voted for her?
because I didn't like your vote and I also had both Hiraki and Tier telling me that they thought she was town, and they're the two candidates for the scum-townreading-a-mislynchable-town thing that I'm talking about.

I questioned Hiraki about his townread in and and made this point about how I didn't like his townread in .

and then if you look at my post you can see I'm having doubts about a Martha lynch and then you came in immediately after with which you should have posted probably 100 posts earlier, and so I just pulled the trigger on the unvote in right after that. It all happened in the span of 5 minutes.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

Town

Hiraki
TLH, Lycan, Lion

Scum

Martha
TS, NM
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 381, nydushermain wrote:
What makes lycan's slot more pathetic than NM's? Lycan has 20 posts, NM has 29 but NM's is mostly filler posts. On another note:
So your compromise instead of lynching me, who I presume to be your top scum read is to lynch someone who is just inactive who you don't really have a read on instead of someone who is ALSO inactive who is your second scum read?

ANDDDDDD we're back!
you realise it's like 14 hours to deadline? What do you think of the lycan slot? I'd also be fine with a NM lynch I think.
VOTE: nm
In post 295, nydushermain wrote:Okay guys, I'm back. I still want to kill Tiershift the mostest but I think that NM is also a good lynch. I think that there's 1 scum in there at most because of how TS went on NM but I think they're both pretty scummy.

TS: the reason he went on NM was because he thought that NM was pretending to not realize that he was hammering? That's BS and not really a scum tell because NM definitely could have done it as town. There's no indication that it was a scum tactic.

NM: still not a fan of how he reacted after the hammer. I would think that a town would be apologetic and at least existent somewhere after killing a town member
I'm just quoting this again to show how EXTREMELY lazy this is. NY can read into arguments better than this. He just avoids everything going on and votes for two inactive players.
You're not even calling me scum, you're just leaving it open ended in case it goes south and I end up being town read.
No I actually scumread you (past tense), now I'm not 100% sure where I stand
In post 386, GuiltyLion wrote:nah okay nydush is town

it's not posturing, I legitimately don't feel certain about what I want to do today
Why is nydush town for these posts I just don't see it.

I feel GL is just egging on. GL could realistically be scum since I don't see his inquisitive tone much here
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:45 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 393, TierShift wrote:
In post 381, nydushermain wrote:

ANDDDDDD we're back!
you realise it's like 14 hours to deadline? What do you think of the lycan slot? I'd also be fine with a NM lynch I think.
VOTE: nm

No I actually scumread you (past tense), now I'm not 100% sure where I stand
In post 386, GuiltyLion wrote:nah okay nydush is town

Why is nydush town for these posts I just don't see it.

I feel GL is just egging on. GL could realistically be scum since I don't see his inquisitive tone much here

Yes so why do you say that you're okay with a lycan lynch over an NM lynch at that moment when you said that NM was a backup lynch? Surely if you were okay with just lynching anyone who was inactive, you would've just said that lycan was your backup lynch from the get go.

You're saying that you're not sure anymore of what to think of me, meaning you once scumread me and now found reasons to potentially call me town (am I right in this assumption?) so you're questioning it. Then, you say you don't see how GL reads me towny now when YOU TOO are questioning your past scumread on me because I'm not as scummy anymore to you?

Also, do you know what you do when you're unsure on someone? You unvote. And why is NM, the person who was your backup lynch someone you're "okay with I think" ??
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:24 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 394, nydushermain wrote:You're saying that you're not sure anymore of what to think of me, meaning you once scumread me and now found reasons to potentially call me town (am I right in this assumption?) so you're questioning it. Then, you say you don't see how GL reads me towny now when YOU TOO are questioning your past scumread on me because I'm not as scummy anymore to you?
No I just don't know

Lycan and NM are both shit this game and I don't really have a preference atm
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 395, TierShift wrote:
In post 394, nydushermain wrote:You're saying that you're not sure anymore of what to think of me, meaning you once scumread me and now found reasons to potentially call me town (am I right in this assumption?) so you're questioning it. Then, you say you don't see how GL reads me towny now when YOU TOO are questioning your past scumread on me because I'm not as scummy anymore to you?
No I just don't know

Lycan and NM are both shit this game and I don't really have a preference atm
Then why did you feel the need to point out lycan specifically?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 am

Post by TierShift »

Because I just reread his posts or something
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm still down for N_M too
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Im only lynching in TLH NM going to count votes and explain why when I get home

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”