Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:This emo bullshit is getting annoying.
As scummy as I think you are, this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by The DEO »

Fuck this. Replace me. If this group is fine with a toxic asshole driving this thread into the ground and Math wrecking the townblock on his command, and not working with me to give me the things I need, I am useless to this town here.

When town loses, do NOT blame me for this shit. I told you what to do.

P.S. Still vig math.

I am giving Vecna what he needs here to succeed.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:30 am

Post by The DEO »

That was Titus head. Math can keep playing.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5577, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No people need to vote ABR and opt to investigate lurkers.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5648, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lynching Caesar solves nothing as there is no guarantee town will shoot you.
if they aren't shot does that mean scum have the vig?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5649, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying a factional ability doesn't change the fact that everyone started off powerless. Unless you're saying being able to kill is a power.
I'm saying that the mod saying"There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game." does not say that factional powers do not currently exist, an example of which was the NK.
So what does that do with me fake claiming? Why would scum being able to know what Wonders each Era bring be a factional power?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5655, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5649, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying a factional ability doesn't change the fact that everyone started off powerless. Unless you're saying being able to kill is a power.
I'm saying that the mod saying"There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game." does not say that factional powers do not currently exist, an example of which was the NK.
So what does that have to do with me fake claiming? Why would scum being able to know what Wonders each Era bring be a factional power?
EBWOP.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Titus please ask for a replacement. You shouldn't play in this game anymore.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5652, The DEO wrote:
That was Titus head. Math can keep playing.
I am still interested but

VOTE: Abr

I need a break from this thread for a bit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

MathBlade replaces The DEO.

Now seeking replacement for Spiffeh.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5586, The DEO wrote:
In post 5583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not the problem here. The problem is that no matter who's side any of us take between your epic internal hydra battle, it does nothing because the one head will undo everything the other head does.
You are the problem. Math was actually and still is willing to learn why they are viewed as crazy by most of the town. You on the other hand are on a Titus sucks kick that you brought into this game even after violating our agreement of not playing together rather than I don't know PMing me to say hey I want to play a large. You're just taking oppositional stances to me, but you can't do that if I'm in a pine box. Tomorrow, you'll work with all my townreads, lynch scum and then go gee it was all my idea.

I'm ok with that because I want Mafia to be fun, and it won't be with your abusive attitude and me in the same game, and I took every other angle.
Just a suggestion, hydra a newbie game or Mini Normal first.....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 am

I'm travelling until Tuesday.

Mod: Please note my V/LA

gotchaa
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5660, PeregrineV wrote:hydra a newbie game
we don't want to scare of the newbs

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

PV can you get back to me on 5568?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5240, Vecna wrote:Hmmm those colours didnt quite come out the way they looked on the coloured palet.

ABR is my top priority lynch. Followed by Davesaz and Elbirn.

And then followed by Kyouko/Ceasar at a bit of a distance.

VOTE: Albert B Rampage
Is there a reason you want him lynched other than him being disruptive to the gamestate? I see a lot of people stating they want him dead, but not for anything that makes me believe they think he's scum.

Also, if it lands on scum, who cares if the Caesar wagon is a poor information lynch?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Skies talk to me about your A+N read.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 5664, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5240, Vecna wrote:Hmmm those colours didnt quite come out the way they looked on the coloured palet.

Is there a reason you want him lynched other than him being disruptive to the gamestate? I see a lot of people stating they want him dead, but not for anything that makes me believe they think he's scum.

Also, if it lands on scum, who cares if the Caesar wagon is a poor information lynch?
How confident are you that a Caesar lynch would flip scum? Is he your only scumread thus far?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5666, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5664, Brian Skies wrote:

How confident are you that a Caesar lynch would flip scum? Is he your only scumread thus far?
I'm not. I just don't think not lynching someone because 'it doesn't provide good information' is a valid reason to not lynch somebody. And the only reason it's being prevented from offering us any information is because people are stating so.

@Nero: I have not seen anything alignment indicative regarding A+N, but then again I've only made it to page 20 (but I'm still following along). I'm not really feeling it. There's a lot of animosity early on about them wanting to be a neighborizor and not being afraid to fight people over it despite people telling them what they were doing was scummy or wrong. I've seen your mini case about them accusing Albert of being the sole reason a wagon got derailed. It's a hyperbole. Since when is that a scumtell?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:50 am

Little known fact, the Titus townblock inverse is an effective scumhunting technique taught across U.S. Ivy League colleges.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like its an exaggeration.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Little known fact, the Titus townblock inverse is an effective scumhunting technique taught across U.S. Ivy League colleges.
ABR please stop shading Titus when she is no longer in the game. I am lurking now that I get a chance to breathe and see what others are saying. Please.

My sister may have been uncooperative and IMHO on the mean side and demanding but shit like this doesn't make me want to work with you either.

Let me lurk in peace without the Titus attacks.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.

these seem pretty matter of fact and I'm not sure why you'd call them an exaggeration.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5670, MathBlade wrote:I am lurking now that I get a chance to breathe and see what others are saying.
just tell me why Spiff defending Yuri is a scumtell but A+N defending Spiff is not a scumtell.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am

In post 5670, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Little known fact, the Titus townblock inverse is an effective scumhunting technique taught across U.S. Ivy League colleges.
ABR please stop shading Titus when she is no longer in the game. I am lurking now that I get a chance to breathe and see what others are saying. Please.

My sister may have been uncooperative and IMHO on the mean side and demanding but shit like this doesn't make me want to work with you either.

Let me lurk in peace without the Titus attacks.
I wasn't attacking anyone, I was pointing out a valid strategy, just sayin.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5670, MathBlade wrote:ABR please stop shading Titus when she is no longer in the game
but I do agree with this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”