Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so wheres that sheep vote?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Dave when you come back why are you haflassing your Creature push if you made it really clear that you scumread him?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not all people are going to care.

Apathy is NAI this game.

Still AFK
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Re-evaluated Elbrin: Sparknotes eddition;
During resolution voting sheeps science then sheeps onto none cuz he "turned on his brain"
I have no idea what to even make of 233
973 is a catchup post. In fact, it is his ONLY CATCHUP POST WITH A DECENT AMOUNT OF DEPTH IN IT.
Decides to leave Creature alone for a reason I don't understand in 973
Votes Sondam in 973 cuz why?
973 his points on me makes it really seem like he knows I'm town becuase he's refering to my "town meta" when I don't even have a completed scumgame.
1117 is a really easy vote on Notice.
Around this point it REALLY feels like they are trying to buddy me
1766 is another catchup post that's slightly worse then 973. Derails my wagon here.
Why didn't he townread Spif earlier again?
Sheeps onto Beeboy because he likes Spif. Blatantly buddying Spiff
1894 backs out on the Beeboy wagon.
Also was ignoring Yuri around 2364
Talks about BaeReed being a scumread but puts no pressure on him whatsoever (not even a vote)
Complains about the pace of the game a lot.
Never develops a stance on Yuri besides "null"
Specificly wants ABR to contribute here when Kyouko hasn't contributed much around this point, Ooba hasn't contributed much around this point, Ceasars hasn't contributed much around this point.
180s on Beeboy again
Suddenly forms a townread on Beeboy around the time ABR starts doing stuff and doesn't feel scum!ABR
Votes Beeboy again in 3598
Discredits Meta in 3718
Attempts to discredit Titus
Discredits a push on someone based on flavor in 3837
5027 sheeps onto Ceasar after discrediting flavor
5788 feels like he's trying to discredit all of his play prior to this post.
5791 asking Nero where to sheep AFTER HAVING JUST STATED HE'S GONNA START PLAYING THE GAME!

Elbrin knows what pressure looks like. He's not doing the pressure things. I know in NY199 he faked a gladiator to try to put pressure on LUV. Like, I don't think he's making real attempt to even find scum. Just hiding behind "catching up"
VOTE: Elbrin

-Nebby
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

nancy replaces Spiffeh.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by nancy »

Hi everyone I love <3

UNVOTE:
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

!!nancy!!

I was feeling pretty down since I read up this morning, but that replace in cheers me up a little.

UNVOTE:
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 pm

I am a mighty lion.
Hear me rawr.
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 pm

BaeReed your thoughts on my Elbrin sparknotes?
-Nebby
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5313, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5269, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5013, Nero Cain wrote:
@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)
Playing like I replaced in at this point, so I haven't read this part of the game where yuri got wagoned to L-1, but the timeline in your 4444 doesn't add up. A+N says it wasn't their argument and only later, after you've said it was their argument that they ended up saying it. Looks like gaslighting to me. Did A+N ever say that prior to 4378 when you initially brought up the point?
Is this all you have for a catch up Kyouko?
Really?
Really?
-Nebby
yeah no way am i reading dozens of pages of past interactions when I can start fresh D2. Wouldn't be much different than replacing out overnight
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:44 pm

And you didn't just A. Replace out if you couldn't keep up with the pace or B. Read overnight becuase?
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

In post 5362, Akane and Nebby wrote:VOTE: SSBM
I need you to talk about problems.

Who is your biggest townread and why?
Who are you scumreading and why?
What do you make of Vecna v ABR day 1 and why?
What do you make of Maxous' vote on you?
-Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 5808, Akane and Nebby wrote:BaeReed your thoughts on my Elbrin sparknotes?
-Nebby
Initially? "Use post tags for post numbers" >.> Forcing me to do the legwork of finding the posts to be able to check context in a game this fast paced is a drag. I'm probably not the only one that feels that way.

There were a few posts of his that pinged me as townish, and others that seemed a toss up between dumb or scum, so I just wrote him off as incompetent if I'm telling the truth.

I'll take another look there after I ISO Spif for Math.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

I'll get the quotes for you.
-Nebby
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5806, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:!!nancy!!

I was feeling pretty down since I read up this morning, but that replace in cheers me up a little.

UNVOTE:
xD ily

Can I sheep you? ^_^
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5354, The DEO wrote:
In post 5352, Creature wrote:Should we make The Pyramids claim (and assume that if it doesn't claim it's scum)?
Absofucking lutely at this point.

~~Math
I am also of this opinion^
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 5809, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yeah no way am i reading dozens of pages of past interactions when I can start fresh D2. Wouldn't be much different than replacing out overnight
Have you been keeping up with this day phase?
What are your reads so far?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 5814, nancy wrote:
In post 5806, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:!!nancy!!

UNVOTE:
xD ily

Can I sheep you? ^_^
<3 no, babe.

Have you been following along? Is there anything you need from me to catch up?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Aw T_T

I haven't been following but I don't really reread anyway so it's fine, I'll just pick up from here. If there's anything very exceptional that happened I guess?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Omg you called me babe :oops:
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Spoiler: Relevant Elbrin Quotes
In post 14, Elbirn wrote:You opened the thread while I'm in class WHYYYY

Idk whats happening or what any of this means but I always rush science to the near exclusion of all else so uhh

VOTE: Science
In post 89, Elbirn wrote:
In post 80, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 72, Elbirn wrote:In other news uhh I did read what the two resolutions do and i'ma stick with science. Giving us the ability to better plan ahead for wonders > possibly giving scum more vote power
Did you see that there is an option to vote for neither?

Did you read the concerns brought up by a few players as to why Sciences is the best option for scum?
We could vote neither but that bores me. I demand to be entertained. Also to lay in my Greek marble chair and be fed grapes by pretty ladies.

I did read the posts with the things but I either failed to grok it or did not understand how it's more advantageous for scum than for us.

...No wait my brain just turned on, okay.

VOTE: No Resolution

Science = scum making plots together, while all the townies sit in their greed and go "oh wow I want that next era wonder" and do fuck all
In post 208, Elbirn wrote:Barry Bee Benson doesn't strike me as scummy

He's just passionately incorrect
In post 223, Elbirn wrote:
In post 217, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did you suddenly switch from Science to None?

-Nebby
I turned my brain on and decided that nah. It's in the post. Science = scum gains more of an advantage than town + town will just bicker and suboptimally argue/choose over roles and bad things happen

Which head is which btw?
In post 233, Elbirn wrote:Image
In post 225, Akane and Nebby wrote:Really Elbrin? Really?
Cuz, the way I see it no resolution was getting popular and you just decided to hop along for the ride.

-Nebby
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Jesus god this thread did not need to balloon to 40 pages while I was at work I couldn't even keep up by skimming

I had some posts I liked earlier but didn't get to because the game has moved so fast that now they're like 30 pages ago and thus irrelevant

Vecna, Titusblade, drixx, alisaehydra, spiff, Maxous are all town

Furthermore, lmao why the fuck are people voting for max

Hey look some recent highlights

Spoiler:
In post 721, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 712, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Akane and Nebby wrote:Oh yeah did I forget to say that beeboy is now an acceptable lynch?
Cuz they are.
-Nebby
Is there anyone that you don't want to lynch?
For sure!
Frogger, DEO, Spif, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi.

-Nebby
Hey
I just wanted to let you know, you're doing a good job
In post 735, Creature wrote:So far none of my two other scumreads were voted, keep trying.
I don't like anything else creature said and was gonna take a shit on him but this post was so cavalier that I stopped being upset and I will leave him alone for now
In post 807, Sondam wrote:
In post 798, Spiffeh wrote:Btw reminder not to give any indication of whether you're going for a role today and which role you'd choose.

And when the roles are distributed, don't give any indication of whether you got one or not.

The less scum know about the location of the power roles, the less successful they'll be at neutralizing them.
^ forced.

I mean, that's obvious with any role in any mafia game. Why did you feel the need to point this out?
In post 808, Spiffeh wrote:Because people are still talking about what roles they want to choose when they shouldn't be
In post 809, Sondam wrote:It could just be wifom though.

~G

VOTE: Sondam
In post 819, Akane and Nebby wrote:I AM A MIGHTY LION
HEAR ME RAWR.
RAWR.

I really don't like Garrybote pointing out the wifom there.
Like it sounds like scum trying to discredit more things.

-Nebby

pedit: There's something about his hop onto Spif here that I really do not like.
Keep doing good things you guys
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus also doing good work I see
In post 851, Akane and Nebby wrote:if our brains get too smart they will become self aware and take over our bodys

-Nebby
Truth.
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?

-Nebby
Alisae-town in my experience likes to use this as a scumtell, or at least gets really annoyed when people don't vote for scumreads, idk here have more points

General ramblings:

Spoiler:
Titus and I seem to be lock-step in a lot of ways this game and I came to a townread here really quick so I'm kinda hype that maybe me and titus have fixed our relationship and now we can mind-meld again and wreck scum.

Her push for science, though I didn't agree with it, is exactly out of titus' playbook and seemed motivated by her desire to run the world (girls)

Sorta tying this together: Drixx mentioned suikoden, where titus took a shit on the scumteam? I was there, she and I recognized each other as town on like page 1 and proceeded to 100% nail scum on intuition and ridiculous role/setup nonsense for a near perfect town win.

Then he mentions space dandy, I was scum that game and let titus and cerb/drixx hydra destroy the game by fighting each other while the 3 of our slots sat in a neighborhood and I sipped my tea

I guess what I'm getting at, aside from my humble bragging, is that I can see Drixx wanting to work with Titus here, given his knowledge of what she can do when shes fucking on point and knowing that if they fight they'll ruin the game, and I can see titus wanting all the pieces in front of her because that's what she does, and frankly I'm happy that they're playing nice because good lord if these two start arguing I might just flake out and anyway they're both town.

Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them

Alisaehydra also Towned to me but I forget all the little details but believe me I saw many things

Have I mentioned that this max wagon is awful and it breaks my heart that it's like entirely my town reads being wrong? Please stop.

Pedit: I wanted to sleep 2.5 hours ago I am not reading the 2 pages of posts that just popped up for no reason, this post is all you get, good bye world
In post 979, Elbirn wrote:
In post 974, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why ya hide the vote in the spoilers

-Nebby
Uh fuck u right

VOTE: Sadohom or whatever their name is

I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play

As for Nero I see you but I'm still going back to sleep. What you said went over my head but it sounds like Titus just being wrong or something, will re-evaluate sleep consumes me goodbye *dies*
In post 1117, Elbirn wrote:I'm going to be playing catch up the entire game and I can already predict the amount of no fun i'ma have
In post 962, Nero Cain wrote:Pine being a lurk sack bothers me....and I kinda hate Titus pushing so hard to get votes onto Max yet sitting elsewhere.
In post 976, Nero Cain wrote:El, Imma let you sleep but you town reading Titus and hating the Max wagon while Titus was pushing that while avoiding the wagon herself is so bizarre and I want you to talk about it.
Nero is this what you're referring to? Tbh I don't have time to back and check but to the best of my recollection...I think you're saying that titusblade was advocating votes on max but voting for sond; but my interpretation of events was that Titusblade was voting for sond and questioning sond on why they weren't voting for max when they had max as a scumread and they were being wagoned

That's not pushing the max wagon while sitting elsewhere, that's voting for a scumread while questioning why they're being inconsistent and it's 2legit2quit
In post 977, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them
Talk to me about this? I haven't liked the way it has been shading The DEO, yet comes across as though it believes they're town when it does.
You and Vecna kinda hashed this out already so uh my response is everything Vecna said.

It's words fill me with good feels and heartsmiles and that's what's most important to me.

And I don't see it as doing shading, it's being snarky and this is fine
In post 980, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 979, Elbirn wrote:I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play
That's not even me tho. Nebby = Ali
-Nebby
In post 981, Akane and Nebby wrote:Tho I know Akane does feel VERY strongly about getting that wonder.
-Nebby
Good lord when I am crowned Thorin, king under the mountain, all hydrae will be abolished forever.

Okay so I was just referring to your hydra as akane because it's the first part of the username

Akane = who?
Nebby = Alisae?

Alisae, baybee, was it not you who was insisting on the neighborizer?

In post 983, Akane and Nebby wrote:Jae, you just scumclaimed.
Here's why.
In post 2, Nahdia wrote:The Great Lighthouse (Available only to
non-town
players) Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.
How the fuck is a mason supposed to get it when it's only avalable to NON-TOWN PLAYERS!

Like, holy fucking shit Jae. Scum can't be denied something that's only for them.

-Nebby
So this wasn't a scumclaim,
But it was absolutely Jae trying to fake a townslip and reading the posts afterwards is like lol no

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NoticeMeSenpai

In post 985, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Happy Birthday Elbrin.

-Nebby
<3
In post 986, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
I think that was actually Malachite lol. It's still town from them tho, I agree.
Who the fuck is malachite
In post 1101, Creature wrote:
In post 1098, Creature wrote:Currently could do Drixx, Maxous and Sondam.
Oh I forgot beeboy
You mentioned notice a page earlier? Why are they not on your list?

Pedit: there always has to be a pedit. No one says anything the whole time I'm typing, and then Titus ninjas me a second before I hit submit.
In post 1766, Elbirn wrote:I had a wall of quotes, sighed and then deleted them and I'm just gonna babble some points instead

1. This akane/Nebby wagon is fucking stupid and I am going to derail it now. There is no reason for it.

2. For those of you complaining that "a&n scumread too many people and are too aggro they're just leaving everyone open as a lynch possibility!"

Having played my past two games with town-alisae, this is literally just what he does.

3. For whoever it was who complained earlier that "a&n is too bothered by being scumread and wants to be liked too much"

Having played my past two games with town-alisae, this is literally just what he does.

4. Seriously Jesus cripes get off of a&n

5. Spiffeh is stupidly town and I will follow him into the dark

6. I had other things to say but I forgot, I should have kept the quote wall but I hate those and feel like no one reads them

7. VOTE: BeeBoy

Vote for beeboy and everything will BEE okay
In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

I lied I like beeboy
In post 2720, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2630, The DEO wrote:
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?
I don't even know half of your reads. You know ABR likes to control. You know ABR has an ego. Where is he? Waiting for us to implode right?

Yet, you are allowing him the excuse of doing jackshit and not giving reads by refusing to give reads and tell me where the fuck I am right or wrong when availing myself and giving you every excuse to give reads on every slot.

~Titus
Tbh considering the pace of this game I wouldn't blame someone for seeing the thread blowing up and be like

In post 2741, Elbirn wrote:I don't think I have any feelings towards yuri either way. If I were to do one of those fancy coloured lists you all love so much, his colour would be beige, the most boring of colours.

I like to lynch red, the most violent of colours.

There are also like a ton of people who have done fuckall today that need to check in before I'm comfortable with the day ending
In post 2799, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2758, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Spoiler: Game
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|Z|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|O|_|_|_|_|

I is Zs.

If Yuri is scum reads:
{DEO, Creature, LUV, Vecna, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{Jesus, ABR, Spiffeh}
{Maxous, Kyouko}
{Beeboy, Sondam}
{Yuri}

If Yuri is town:
{Yuri}
{DEO, LUV, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin, Spiffeh}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{ABR, Creature, Vecna}
{Sondam, Maxous, Kyouko, Jesus}
{Beeboy}

-Nebby
1. You used Z's instead of X's you fucking monster
2. You used yuri in your reads list after assuming his death and it was really cute

-----

Titusblade you asked me who is red to me earlier. I want notice roped. Could also go for sondham but thats...they're not red, they're pink. Idk. And I'm low key suspicious of Vecna after some pondering happened in my big brain and I was trying to not out that because I wanted to poke him first.

At some point I decided that I like beeboy but don't remember why but I don't think I wanna lynch there

Nero had me looking at him sideways for his literally backwards reads but I don't think he's scum actually

There's are all the people I want ro call out by name apparently, I can't think of any other examples

I want ABR to contribute
I want Leon to say words again too

I basically have a big beautiful wall of town and a blobby bunch of "who are you people" and not nearly enough scum fucks to gun for.
In post 2739, Elbirn wrote:Why are we lynching with 10 days left
In post 2800, Elbirn wrote:Notice are you still here

Please engage me

Notice me, senpai-NoticeMeSenpai
In post 3582, Elbirn wrote:@Titusblade

I'm pretty sure yuri is town here

I'm not feeling good about abr scum and kinda feel like the tiff that you and him are having is entirely personal and not game related

That is all
In post 3598, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3585, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin how do you feel about Beeboy.
VOTE: Beeboy
In post 3718, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3688, The DEO wrote:
In post 3681, Yuri wrote:
In post 3677, The DEO wrote:ABR should be objecting to Caesar's pushing as scum because it's his style of posting and his scum strategy and he isn't.
he quoted a bunch of flavour from towngames
He posts it in short bursts as town. He combined a few things to make it more look volumous. I did a selected sample. You can compare the two in ISO if you want a fuller picture. ABR would be objecting to this type of behavior if town because its his scumgame.

Don't rock the boat.
Try to pressure things but not really.
Post long flavor garbage that makes shit harder and easier to buddy by name.
So to be clear
Abr is scum because you've applied his meta to another player.

10/10
In post 3696, The DEO wrote:
In post 3694, Vecna wrote:The doubt has been cast.

This wagon will either confirm it or clear them.

Win or loose, we still win.
No we don't. We lose a town and let ABR fracture us.

That's a huge loss to me.
"Disagreeing with Titus" =/= "Fractured town"
In post 3837, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3742, The DEO wrote:
In post 3741, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3725, The DEO wrote: ABR should recognize that Caesar is scum because Caesar is using his playbook.
Oh Titus, my poor, sweet titus.

*sits down, grabs titus' hands**looks into eyes*

You don't make ANY fucking sense, darling.
You encounter scum playing your idea scum strategy, do you defend them? Yes or no?
My ideal scum strategy isn't necessarily someone else's scum strategy

Also being overly flavorful is
1. Not some sort of scum mastermind plan
2. Is verifiably not alignment indicative for ABR

And is such a fucking weird thing for you to push on
In post 3899, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3842, The DEO wrote:
In post 3837, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3742, The DEO wrote:
In post 3741, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3725, The DEO wrote: ABR should recognize that Caesar is scum because Caesar is using his playbook.
Oh Titus, my poor, sweet titus.

*sits down, grabs titus' hands**looks into eyes*

You don't make ANY fucking sense, darling.
You encounter scum playing your idea scum strategy, do you defend them? Yes or no?
My ideal scum strategy isn't necessarily someone else's scum strategy

Also being overly flavorful is
1. Not some sort of scum mastermind plan
2. Is verifiably not alignment indicative for ABR

And is such a fucking weird thing for you to push on
I literally just cased it awhile back.

He overly flavorly spams with Player names as scum.
He avoids conflict deliberately and randomly needles. He advised us to do that in our Cyberpunk PT.

Yet, when Caesar does that, it's no problem.

Dude are you just fucking scum obscuring this?
But he flavors as town too and gave examples of it. I also don't see how including names or not matters or just omg what is this conversation

When I'm scum I pick my nose and wipe it on the couch. Except I also do that when I'm town. And ABR farted on the pillows HE IS SCUM LYNCH HIM NOW
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
In post 5027, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5021, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.
God, no.
In post 5024, The DEO wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus
FOUR LEGS GOOD
VOTE: Caesar
In post 5788, Elbirn wrote:You know what, fuck it. I'm not reading 40 pages of stupid bullshit and noise, you can all go fuck yourselves

UNVOTE:

The game begins now.

Hi everyone
In post 5791, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5789, Nero Cain wrote:we are out of RVS, sheep me
Whom am I sheeping you onto, newfriend?
Forgot some more things
208 also is like "Eh, he's just wrong"
2800 is basicly "Engage me, but I'm not going to ask you anything hahahahaha lol XDDDDDDDD"
3718 he disregards the meta usage on ABR but uses meta to analyze me? Huh?
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

In post 5817, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:<3 no, babe.
Lynch this
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Also fuck formatting holy fucking shit
@MOD is it possible to fix formatting?

-Nebby
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by nancy »

Ok I read 3 pages. So nerocain is scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”