nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: ABR

pedit I didn't read my slot.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5878, nancy wrote:TR Math, LUV, Caesar, Aslan hydra, Fro99er

5864 is a scumclaim

Yuri likely scum

SR Vecna, ABR, Leonshade, ssbm, Nero
Thinking me and ABR are scum together is completely laughable.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5883, Caesar Wills It wrote:
We are inclined to interpret Senator Nero Cain's actions favorably, as they remind us of other occasions in which the Senator has proven his loyalty to the Empire.

Senator nancy's conduct likewise strikes us as genuine, though we continue to harbor concerns regarding her intent toward Our Person, and the ease with which she seems to rapidly make blanket assessments.

We your Emperor wish to reiterate Our Dictum of the prior session of the Senate, that the criminal known as Vecna has been found wanting in Our Sight, and we therefore denounce and abjure him, and bid Our Loyal Senate to cast him from these hallowed chambers into the deepest dungeon of the Coliseum, there to be devoured by tigers for the amusement of the masses.

We have not yet made a determination regarding Senator Rampage, and fatigue causes Our quill hand to beg Us for respite. We shall go to Our chamber to slumber, and on the morrow shall complete Our broad assessment of the members of this Senate.

VOTE: Vecna
Youre starting to make me regret that I persuaded Titus not to bw your ass and have you buried along with the other false emperors. Re-evaluate your flawed and static thinking.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by nancy »

Sorry, I don't know your interactions with ABR other than what I've seen since I replaced in and a bit of reading from game start.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Do you feel like talking about your Davesaz read at all? I haven't seen anything from that slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Check my iso briefly for messages containing very big letters and very bright colours and you'll realize why its ludicrous.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it'll be aure nice when Nancy gets around to backing up any of her reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5932, Nero Cain wrote:it'll be aure nice when Nancy gets around to backing up any of her reads.
Why dont you hold ABR to this standard?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways I still have 20 pages to read up on.

This bw on me is aids and has to die, even though getting lynched at this point would almost be a sweet relief.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by nancy »

Hm.

Nero, my reads are almost entirely tonal and VCA and there probably won't be any explanations forthcoming as I'm in too many games at the moment to give any 1 game that much attention. Sorry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda balls to replace into a game and not have the time to devote to it. But then again who was going to replace into a 200+ game anyways.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you've already, supposedly, iso read people so I'm not sure why you couldn't have taken the 2 seconds and multiquoted posts and then maybe said why you found them scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I altleast think Vecna and Creature are scum so we share those scum reads.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5883, Caesar Wills It wrote:
We are inclined to interpret Senator Nero Cain's actions favorably, as they remind us of other occasions in which the Senator has proven his loyalty to the Empire.

Senator nancy's conduct likewise strikes us as genuine, though we continue to harbor concerns regarding her intent toward Our Person, and the ease with which she seems to rapidly make blanket assessments.

We your Emperor wish to reiterate Our Dictum of the prior session of the Senate, that the criminal known as Vecna has been found wanting in Our Sight, and we therefore denounce and abjure him, and bid Our Loyal Senate to cast him from these hallowed chambers into the deepest dungeon of the Coliseum, there to be devoured by tigers for the amusement of the masses.

We have not yet made a determination regarding Senator Rampage, and fatigue causes Our quill hand to beg Us for respite. We shall go to Our chamber to slumber, and on the morrow shall complete Our broad assessment of the members of this Senate.

VOTE: Vecna
Your Majesty,

I demand to know what crimes I am accused of. I demand a fair trial in which the evidence of these proclaimed crimes is brought forward. So far you have only spouted false accusations, absent merit, evidence or proper reasoning behind them. As our proclaimed leader and defender of the law and the people, I would expect better of you.

Set an example that is worthy of the legacy of your ancestors. Do not continue dragging my good name through the mud without regard for the proper discourse of the law.

Absent this, I will hold you in contempt of everything our good republic stands for, and conspire with my fellow senators to have your vile presence removed from our senate. We will stand for this spreading of falsehoods no longer.

Yours truely,

Vecna, honest servant of the republic
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5938, Nero Cain wrote:but I altleast think Vecna and Creature are scum so we share those scum reads.
Why do you scumread me?

Reasons. I want them
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then I could maybe see Vecna town if A+N is scum. There's alot of buddying of Vecna.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, ill make this simple.

As long as both me and ABR are alive, ill only vote for me or ABR.

Town can make a choice; either you lynch one of us to resolve this shit, and you lynch the other one the day after if youre wrong, or you can keep me alive untill lylo and then we'll auto-lose if either of us is wrong.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: ABR

FLASHWAGON ABR
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5930, nancy wrote:Do you feel like talking about your Davesaz read at all? I haven't seen anything from that slot.
Ill have to get back to this point later.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5940, Vecna wrote:
In post 5938, Nero Cain wrote:but I altleast think Vecna and Creature are scum so we share those scum reads.
Why do you scumread me?

Reasons. I want them
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5940, Vecna wrote:Reasons. I want them
I had a gut scumread on you and then you just laughed it off.

I feel like the only way ABR is scum if its scum with Titus b/c she tried like hell to paint me as an ABR buddy and/or a chain lynch.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 am

Post by nancy »

In post 5936, Nero Cain wrote:that's kinda balls to replace into a game and not have the time to devote to it. But then again who was going to replace into a 200+ game anyways.
I have the time to devote to it. I'm just going to play it in a certain way, and that involves not making walls.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5878, nancy wrote:TR Math, LUV, Caesar, Aslan hydra, Fro99er

5864 is a scumclaim

Yuri likely scum

SR Vecna, ABR, Leonshade, ssbm, Nero

Talk with me about possible
Yuri+Vecna+ABR+Elbrin+LUv team

Why do you TR LUV

I scumread LUV hard.

I think Vecna+ABR scum but that bus is mighty hard for people to swallow. If either are wrong though it is probably Vecna and ABR scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Excuse any grammar etc errors trying to sleep but keep getting woke up
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”