They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.07

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Yuri
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6048, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator nancy, let it not be said that Caesar neglects His citizens cries for counsel and succor. Ask, and ye shall receive.

We are at present fairly certain of the loyalties of the good Senators Mathblade, Nero Cain, and Creature, though We are frustrated with the stubborn insistence on wrong-headed proposals by the last.

We also have a modicum of respect for the intentions of Senators Senpai, davesaz, Brian Skies, and Maxous, though these perceptions remain under review.

Of late we have grown concerned with the conduct of Senators Leonshade, Sondam, and perhaps the representatives from Akane and Nebby. Our Judgment of these personages shall be inevitable, but fair. Be it said that they are not yet convicted in Our Sight.

We are yet of two minds concerning the villains Yuri and Rampage, convincing cases for both having been presented before the throne. It is Our intention to decide their fate within a day's time, but we are leaning towards conviction of both.

Finally, We have heretofore rendered Judgment against the barbarian Vecna, and it is the responsibility of all good Senators to cast their vote for this criminal's demise.

If presented with respect for Our Station, noble Caesar shall hear petitions for details concerning any of the aforementioned. Those not discussed have made little impression upon Us yet.
You once again ignore my request for evidence as to why im a criminal or barbarian.

You state abr is scum, yet you strongly state people should vote me. You keep hiding behind your gimmick to not provide any reason for your reads.

Let it be known that whether the outcome of today, ceasar needs rope quickly.

He claims things, but acts completely contrarian absent reason. He is either scum with abr, or sitting on the sidelines hoping to line up two lynches.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6102 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6053, Yuri wrote:hey so re: notice townslip
nebby said pushing a scumslip that isnt a scumslip is a scumtell for him, i remember nebby had pushed a scumslip on notice earlier (this was before nebby said he was doing it for reactions and did not think notice was scum) so i was saying nebby uaing someyhing theyd just done as a scumtell was weird

legit nothing to do with notice, i remembered it bc i was/am still scumreading Nebby, so of fuckin course i remembered what theyd done earlier

and yes i posted aboht that very quickly.bc despite what vecna will have u believe the act of remembering something you were justreminded of doesnt takr that fucking long

now can we stop this game of telephone withthat whole interaction like omg, this is what happened
It had died down long ago, but got dredgedup again as a reason to vote me after i pronounced a scumread on them
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6103 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6056, Yuri wrote:im very tired

like idk maybe nebby isnt scum. i thought his read change on me was to go with thw flow but at least it looks like he's thinking about new ideas as they occur and just kind of spitting them out, instead of defending readings by saying he's had them all game

which is also bunk bc the best way to make me less confident in someone is if theyre dont reevaluate their reads

i still think Uzi is town, that thing he pulled w trying for my main would just get him in deep shit if i did get frustrated enough to reveal it. dont see the point as scum at all
Luv is the most obvious town of anyone in this game. How people can scumread him i truely do not see.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6059, nancy wrote:Yeah I'm happy with this.

VOTE: Vecna
Why?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6062, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator nancy, We appreciate your enthusiasm and youthful vigor, but you shall have to trust Our Judgment regarding Senator Cain. We have had many long years of experience with the Senator, and have learned to recognize his moods.

When the Senator is in a disloyal mood, consorting with enemies of the Empire, he tends to skulk and slink in the shadows, entering the Senate chambers only to be counter-productive and divisive. When his interests align with Ours, however, he is proactive and intense, hunting the enemies of the Empire. We observe the latter from him in this matter.

Augustus Caesar
Nonsense, he does the very same thing as scum

Look up deathnote where he played the EXACT same style as he is displaying now as scum.

More suspicion for the ceasar slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6069, nancy wrote:MathBlade do you hate townblocs this game? Because from what I can see Town is all over the place and we need to get our act into gear and start hanging scumfucks.
Funny that you should say that because your current vote is doing exactly the opposite.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways i have adressed maxous reasoning for why he is voting me. I have adressed elbirns reasoning.

None of them have engaged my reasoning. Ceasar had ignored my request to provide reasons for his vote. People continue to vote in silence without backing their shit up.

Nancy provided zero reasoning. Brian skies provided zero reasoning. Ceasar provided zero reasoning. Nero cains reason is because i laughed at his wrong gutread. None of these slots explained why not ABR except nero.

Remember this post the day abr flips scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6108 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, no matter how this turns out ...

Math i demand you do proper vca here. Theres a goldmine of information here and still plenty of people on vanity wagons as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6109 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can demand what you want but it is 1:30 am. Tomorrow is devoted to packing and job hunting and if I have time Mafia.

I very likely will not have time to do a VCA of the entire game when the first one took me four hours and got spat on by everyone in the game.

Not only that but I would have to do it twice. For 57 vote counts.

You can demand shit but I am going to bed.
But after being ridiculed and called an idiot I can't really be bothered to have a sleepless night after having trouble the night before.
I can't read you for shit right now.
And Titus just never explained her townread of you no matter how much I asked and considering she was wrong on you and Pyramids.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck and I don't respond to demands like that. I will do it when I can.

~~Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6110 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by nancy »

Promise I won't spit on you MathBlade ^_^
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6109, MathBlade wrote:You can demand what you want but it is 1:30 am. Tomorrow is devoted to packing and job hunting and if I have time Mafia.

I very likely will not have time to do a VCA of the entire game when the first one took me four hours and got spat on by everyone in the game.

Not only that but I would have to do it twice. For 57 vote counts.

You can demand shit but I am going to bed.
But after being ridiculed and called an idiot I can't really be bothered to have a sleepless night after having trouble the night before.
I can't read you for shit right now.
And Titus just never explained her townread of you no matter how much I asked and considering she was wrong on you and Pyramids.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck and I don't respond to demands like that. I will do it when I can.

~~Math
I didnt mean now silly. After me and abr have flipped.

I'm gonna flip town. Abr is gonna flip scum. Itd be convenient if you do these lynches in the proper order so scum is forced to nk me, but i guess actually trying as town is seen as scummy these days.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6112 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

I'm just annoyed by all these unexplained votes on me. I should be super obvious town by now and im getting voted by a bunch of scum and townies that just flat out refuse to provide any reasoning i can argue
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6113 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also please explain to me why on earth i would force your hydra dissonance to stop as scum?

What possible reason could scum have to bring more order to this game? Answer me that one question please.

Because say what you will, but titus is gone because I demanded it. The one person hard-defending me at every turn.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6114 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 6113, Vecna wrote:Also please explain to me why on earth i would force your hydra dissonance to stop as scum?

What possible reason could scum have to bring more order to this game? Answer me that one question please.

Because say what you will, but titus is gone because I demanded it. The one person hard-defending me at every turn.
This was what caused the unvote, ftr.

But I'm kind of a mess. If you're town then I'm part of the reason Titus replaced out. I don't even know what my reads are anymore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6115 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

Senpai, check out the reason maxous and elbirn used to vote me.

I think that maxous is definately a high likely scum candidate, abd elbirn is just grasping at straws here as well. Thoughts?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also please help me put pressure on ceasar for finally outing reasons for his reads. We need those to be able to sort his slot and if hes not going to accomodate he needs to die.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 6115, Vecna wrote:Senpai, check out the reason maxous and elbirn used to vote me.

I think that maxous is definately a high likely scum candidate, abd elbirn is just grasping at straws here as well. Thoughts?
It looks like Maxous is compromising on you because of not getting his first preferences? Jump on about it seems like he was trying to justify jumping on instead of stating that was what it was though, idunno. I don't like the way he jumped on your wagon. I can't remember exactly how beeboy happened but I feel like that was more you trying to push ABR and then ABR compromise voting? I feel like you had less to do with that then others. I'll go back and read that again tomorrow to try and get back into this game and get a more solid opinion on that. Sorry for being so unmotivated.

Elbirn is doing the same thing as you were doing tying me to other people then voting the other person instead of, y'know, voting me. Didn't like it when you do it, don't like it with Elbirn doing it. I thought his blow up at Alisae was townie on tone though and thought he was probably just shit tier tbh.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Actually if you can link me something I can try to look into it more.

VOTE: Caesar

@Caesar what has Vecna done that has been disloyal? Can you point the rest of us to the scrolls you believe hold the incriminating evidence?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Maxous »

I'm "compromising" on Vecna because he hard-pushed beeboy as scum and now he's pretending he had nothing to do with it, blaming the mislynch on ABR and Spiffeh.

If only we could check quotes from Day 1 or something
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6120 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6119, Maxous wrote:I'm "compromising" on Vecna because he hard-pushed beeboy as scum and now he's pretending he had nothing to do with it, blaming the mislynch on ABR and Spiffeh.

This never happened. Lies. Go on then, prove me wrong with them quotes.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6121 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6119, Maxous wrote:I'm "compromising" on Vecna because he hard-pushed beeboy as scum and now he's pretending he had nothing to do with it, blaming the mislynch on ABR and Spiffeh.

And yes, beeboy being strongarmed over abr WAS due to spiffeh and abr. I never said i hadnt been involved in the wagon at some point, but this is a fact and the mislynch is mainly on those slots. Doesnt mean that spiffeh is scum for it but it did mean scum like abr and others had an out.

That is what im saying. And you scumreading me for pointing this out is the largest load of horseshit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6022, Maxous wrote:
In post 5993, Vecna wrote:
In post 5957, Maxous wrote:I'm not enthused of following the same block that strong-armed beeboy.
The block that strongarmed beeboy consisted of people that are either abr (up for lynch) or have replaced out.

Try again
Washing your hands of the beeboy lynch does not sit well with me.
At all
Gimme a break
VOTE: Vecna
So basically your reason for voting me is because u dont like following the people that strongarmed beeboy.

Yet thats exactly what your doing now by following abr onto me.

Answer me point blank: whose mofe responsible for beeboy mislynch, me or abr and spiffeh?

Exactly, youre proven full of crap. Your reasoning is flawed and youre just looking for excuses to get me lynched over abr while the reasoning provided means you should be voting abr.

So put your money where your mouth is. Scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 am

Post by nancy »

Senpai why is Caesar scum!?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6124 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Creature »

Townblocks come when there are less scum around and info to work with.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”