Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6250 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4040, Vecna wrote:
In post 4025, davesaz wrote:My son had an orchestra concert and we went out to dinner after -- and I fell asleep at the computer after getting home. 8 hours and ~15-20 pages later...

New thing to research -- what was the VC when Vecna went nuts? Was there an apparently unstoppable wagon build in progress that disagreed with what Vecna had been pushing before that point? That would be the only possible scum motivation, and a heck of a gamble if scum. I can see town doing it for a very good reason, which I won't go into yet...

My ABR townread is rescinded. What initially looked like righteous indignation at a vendetta now reeks of trying to shake loose of being caught for the wrong reason. The timing (just as a L-1 was reached and a town replacement appeared) and trajectory (saying practically nothing of value before that) does not look town at all.

I continue to think Creature could be scum trying to act town, but it might just be a playstyle thing. I'm willing to listen to townreads for now.
UNVOTE:

pedit: sleep it off please. I don't mean that to be preachy or anything, just worried that clouded mind -> actions you'll regret later.
The wagon was heading towards Beeboy. Ive indicated willingness to vote this slot (and I shall if ABR fails) - BUT I feel we have a way way stronger likelyhood of getting scum by lynching ABR.

I know people dont like to be forced to vote a certain way, or be forced to think about a certain issue - But I fell it had to happen.

And anyone that thinks im scum for it; riddle me this (especially MariaR and Gerry) - Would I ever out myself as scum just to save a teammate? Would I ever put my ass on the line as scum for anyone? Or is my ego too big and do I think if anyone's going to win it for a scumteam it would be scumvecna? Or would I rather happily bus them instead to further my own goals?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABR has been lurking with only random comments untill last night. UNTILL TITUS KEPT CALLING OUT THAT SHE WANTS ABR LYNCHED.

Then within a short timeframe:
- the slot pretends to want to be replaced
-starts attacking Titus (which I know from personal experience is the easiest way to turn off her rational side and start a pissing contest that is BAD for town)
-starts appealing to everyone in Titus' townblock and influence their vote
-Notices people are getting suspicion so wants to push for Beeboy.
-After I throw down the gauntless, he uses FROGGER's assumption that im scum to agree to a bandwagon - directly trying to divert blame to frogger because he knows ill flip town
-Lies about me not being his townread just before
-Doesnt think about any town-sided reasoning for what im doing, but just claims to sheep Frogger
-Then realizes even if he wins the 1v1 with me, he'll die tomorrow
-Switches back to Beeboy

This is manipulative. There is ZERO townreasoning I can think of for any of this (if im wrong, please -do- enlighten me.

Maybe I shouldve approached this in a different way, but ive noticed several times before in the posting frenzy that 50% of the posts get ignored. Ive literally asked 15-20 questions last night that went unanswered. This was the way to bring attention to my issue.

Math, I directly appeal to you as well. You know that the best way to derail Titus is by personal attacks and by discrediting her work/reads/results. She just goes off on you, and all town will be "silly TvT battle". Ive done it before, its super effective as scum.

ABR - NEEDS - ROPE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yuri pretty much at this point is scum based on narrative alone. However I like Leonshade's vote here.
It looks like SSBM may be trying to avoid the ABR/Vecna debate by hopping on Yuri here. If SSBM can avoid scum wagons yet vote scum that can be perceived as nai while actually not discussing either of the two slots.

So I'm currently operating under two theories:
1) ABR/Yuri/LUV, with maybe a side of Vecna.
OR
2) nancy/Senpai/A&N with a major buddying going on. It's something I've been toying with for a while but that "I'll just blame math" post feels very scummy. Like if I didn't have X to townread you for I honestly would vote you to get a reaction right now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vecna I'm doing the VCA you asked for please stop quoting posts and let me do my shit please.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6175, Akane and Nebby wrote:It's okay I can just blame Math.
-Nebby
FYI This is the post about A&N that has me extremely worried.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Notice that ceasar;
-doesnt care about the fact abr used way stronger ate with the replace put thing but doesnt mind this.
-ignores the fact that abr is way way more self involved while attacking titus and causing all thst chaos.
-doesnt engage ever about the point that abr lurked untill he came under fire, at which time he is suddenly hyper active.

Now abr is conveniently gone while ceasar takes over pushing my wagon. Trying to reduce the blowback on abr because they know ill flip town.

ABR and ceasar are scum together. Ceasar only takes the points from me as scum indicative but cannot see the harm when abr does it way worse.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. EVERYONE IS HOPPING ON EVEN AFTER TOWNREADING ME ALL GAME. I AM THE SCUM WAGON.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also i attempted to build stonehenge yesterday, the most pro town wonder availlable in that selection with zero utility for scum.

Notice how i was super pissed at deo getting it over me and then wasting its utility in the way they did.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6254, Vecna wrote:Notice that ceasar;
-doesnt care about the fact abr used way stronger ate with the replace put thing but doesnt mind this.
-ignores the fact that abr is way way more self involved while attacking titus and causing all thst chaos.
-doesnt engage ever about the point that abr lurked untill he came under fire, at which time he is suddenly hyper active.

Now abr is conveniently gone while ceasar takes over pushing my wagon. Trying to reduce the blowback on abr because they know ill flip town.

ABR and ceasar are scum together. Ceasar only takes the points from me as scum indicative but cannot see the harm when abr does it way worse.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. EVERYONE IS HOPPING ON EVEN AFTER TOWNREADING ME ALL GAME. I AM THE SCUM WAGON.
Vecna, while I agree it is fishy people are hopping onto you. It's more about finding the motivation why. If you scream you are the scum wagon it doesn't have as much weight. If you let me look at things and then try to see where the scum are then it may help to understand what is going on. You asked me to do it.

Caesar or in our not as esteemed vernacular Pine/Aeronaut did the same thing in Undertale. Some of the things you're pointing out are NAI for Pine and if anyone knows him these are damaging to your case. I understand you are trying to push you are town (and whether that comes from a genuine belief or not I need to analyze) but coming back and trying to find posts like this is not productive. You demanded I do something. If you think I'm wrong somewhere in my VCA please point it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6255, Vecna wrote:Also i attempted to build stonehenge yesterday, the most pro town wonder availlable in that selection with zero utility for scum.

Notice how i was super pissed at deo getting it over me and then wasting its utility in the way they did.
Hell I'm pissed we claimed. :/ But that's spilled milk. Titus thought she had things figured out and had a plan and just wanted out a long time ago. She just said she couldn't because I'd ruin the game. :/ (sigh)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dont care if hes town or not math. People are sheeping his flawed as fuck reasoning after townreading me all game. I demonstrate his reasoning applies to abr much more.

This is bullshit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6257, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6255, Vecna wrote:Also i attempted to build stonehenge yesterday, the most pro town wonder availlable in that selection with zero utility for scum.

Hell I'm pissed we claimed. :/ But that's spilled milk. Titus thought she had things figured out and had a plan and just wanted out a long time ago. She just said she couldn't because I'd ruin the game. :/ (sigh)
The fact i tried to build it as well shows im town since scum would never ever want that wonder for obv reasons.

I cannot prove it obviously, which is why i pointed at my annoyance at you guys misusing the wonder i shoukdve had.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6258, Vecna wrote:I dont care if hes town or not math. People are sheeping his flawed as fuck reasoning after townreading me all game. I demonstrate his reasoning applies to abr much more.

This is bullshit.
It may be bullshit. I've been voted for stupid shit too. It's about farming the bullshit for the scums and pulling them out and going "AHAH this is a grade A turd".

Whether or not Caesar is town or not (if he's not town it's almost certainly the buddying theory) and both you and ABR are town ripping each other to shreds and scum is laughing back in the background.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

And yes there is obvious scum motivation in only applying standards to one person while townreading another for the very same things.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6261, Vecna wrote:And yes there is obvious scum motivation in only applying standards to one person while townreading another for the very same things.
There is that motivation. However you and ABR have been at each other's throats all game and it's the same problem with Titus and myself. Very little has been able to develop. A couple of people are pushing lurkers but that is NAI because it might be disinterest due to posts or just flat out scum. It's the middle of the road people who haven't really built any streams that worries me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Abr: "im vla because theres no internet in america"

Also he calls it a conference that he went to, but i actually went through his saga game and last year it was a vacatio , not a conference.

He is full of shit and his absence is by design for ingame reasons.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Just as his day1 lurking and forced reappearance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6263, Vecna wrote:Abr: "im vla because theres no internet in america"

Also he calls it a conference that he went to, but i actually went through his saga game and last year it was a vacatio , not a conference.

He is full of shit and his absence is by design for ingame reasons.
I will never read someone as scum for VLA. If he does that and wins as scum he doesn't deserve the win because he never posted.
Attacking RL is pretty fucking low. Stop it.

We get it. You think ABR is scum. You think the wagon is bullshit. Until you are calm enough to explain why without having to throw up caps every three seconds it only convinces us that's what you want us to believe. It doesn't demonstrate any genuineness and it makes things harder to follow. Please...I get it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

But hey, i guess scum woukd go digging through 1 year old games to demonstrate that someone that is town might be lying, right?

RIGHT?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6266, Vecna wrote:But hey, i guess scum woukd go digging through 1 year old games to demonstrate that someone that is town might be lying, right?

RIGHT?
Yes I have as scum. Just stop please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I don't think you're scum Vecna, but most of your last couple pages show that you don't want to die more than that you're town.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah stopping sounds about right

replace out
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Leonshade »

And Creature and A&N's jumps on your wagon are sketchy, but do you think that the scumteam is ABR/Caesar/Creature/A&N? I doubt the scumteam would make themselves that obvious just to get you lynched.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Oh :(
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 am
None (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 am
None (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage

8:32 am
Resolution Vote 1.03
None (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Elbirn, Leonshade

This is a very weird wagon for a 21 player game. This built up in less than an hour and started to be an overwhelming majority I want to find out why.

Pedit:
Jesus Christ...WTF. *sigh*

Why the hell did he just replace out when I'm trying to figure out if he's town to save him if he is?

This .......is..........infuriating. You ask me to spend time on a shit long task and then replace out. That isn't cool.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

did it just replace out* When I'm trying to figure out if it's town to save it if it is.

Sorry Vecna
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just wanted some piece and quiet so if you were town I could help you rather than arguments here that would have trouble being understood.
If you are scum I wanted to pin you to the wall :(

Like....

This should not be a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”