Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

No idea why PZ quoted there
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 470, Desperado wrote:
In post 467, Superhans wrote:Desperado u accuse a player of producing garbage, but I haven't seen anything better from your ISO...
i'm not spending 2000 words to show that i don't have many substantial reads

pretty big difference
In post 472, Desperado wrote:the reads list exists solely to satisfy the promise he made earlier

it's scum motivated
I could see multiple reasons for it existing

Stop confbiasing. Fuxk i give readslists as town just to give them sometimes. Sometimes i don't. Honestly depends how the fuck I'm feeling

I'm not that into this game but I'm still gonna try but I don't see myself giving read lists. Contrast that with MAFIACEPTION where I gave a shit ton of reads lists

And sometimes I give readslists just to show I don't actually know what the fuck i'm talking about.

I'm not sure you can just jump to the conclusion the readslists was just to give a readslist. And even if it was, town can do that too.

They can say...readslist tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and feel obligated to give a readslist. Just like I feel obligated to catch up now because I fucking said I would
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 476, Superhans wrote:Desperado ur tone is pinging me. Ur sending filthy vibes.
In post 478, Vifam wrote:
In post 469, Desperado wrote:
In post 456, Vifam wrote:This line feels like you're just outright trying to discredit him
i am stating facts

i suppose you could argue that he gives fro99er a serious read as well but other than those two, every other player is in limbo or hasn't posted enough.
We dont have that much to go on and I think the important thing in that list are the colors. I don't see why that same post couldn't have come from Town Boon rather than scum
Oh my god my mason is here
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 483, Desperado wrote:
In post 478, Vifam wrote:We dont have that much to go on and I think the important thing in that list are the colors. I don't see why that same post couldn't have come from Town Boon rather than scum
the colors are meaningless tho

all of his null reads are the same but he splits them in to three groups because ???

you're his 3rd best townread and it's because you're focused? either town or scum he isn't sure but everything you've said seems to have been genuinely off the top of your head. no discussion on how this tell relates to anyone else, apparently you're the only player in the entire game typing extemporaneously

he can see everything his #1 scumread has posted as town or scum motivated.

etc
Ok see this is much better. Actually diving into his reasons not just saying he's scum because he made a readslist to fulfill a promise

I can actually get behind this. Not saying boon is scum, but I can see your point about him not differentiating his middle set of reads in reason, but doing so in read list
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 486, Superhans wrote:Im town reading Desperado for this push. This is a flip flop srry
Apparently I just did the same
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 490, Boonskiies wrote:You act like just because I put a list, I'm automatically right,
How did you interpret that from his posts?

I didn't see him act like you are automatically right
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 492, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 489, Vifam wrote:Like I don't know what you're expecting especially since Boon called himself a world renowned village idiot more than once in this game

At the same time, people get mad when I'm being village idiot like because they know I'm a pretty strong player. My late game town game can wreck house.
WTF is this

I mean "like" WTF is this

Do you like have examples like of wrecking house like?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 495, Vifam wrote:
In post 486, Superhans wrote:Im town reading Desperado for this push. This is a flip flop srry
Nah I hate it it's bad
Why hate it?

I townread you so this will help me out
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok i'm at post 514 and I'm falling asleep. NASCAR race got postponed so i drankninstead of catching up all the way like I planned
Heil King Froggo.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 563, Vaxkiller wrote:I put my opinions out there. Your post is a little defensive of chara. How do you feel aboutit?
Do you really have to guess?

Your vote is a garbage attempt praying that Vifam and PZ want Chara's ass more than you to ignore the fact that your vote was literally awful and unprompted.

Your reason for voting Dunnstral was "You switched votes. Why? Vote." Which is a HUGE scum tell. Scum love this fucking tactic of "Lemme ask you a pretty meaningless question and then hit ya with the ole 1 2 vote so you know I'm serious".

Even with you suspecting Chara for framing you the best you do is toss some minor fucking shade back? Like if I thought that was happening I'd be so far up their ass that they wouldn't need a colonoscopy ever again. Instead you just state they might be framing you, give no reason and continue living your life. The lack of conviction ANYWHERE in your post is much more befitting of scum given your words are suggesting some fairly serious accusations.

Maybe unsurprisingly your vote comes at an opportune time to help solidify a true counterwagon to ThinkBig from sitting rather uselessly on Gammagooey. Hell your vote on Gamma sucked really really bad too.

VOTE: Vax

Vifam stop encouraging sheep. Take thinkbig, take vax.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I think i fell asleep trying to post.
I'm at work rn so tl;dr I don't really have strong read right now.
Boon town and TB scum is pretty much all I have.
The last page i was on that I didn't skim was like page 16 ish?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 581, Fro99er wrote:
In post 492, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 489, Vifam wrote:Like I don't know what you're expecting especially since Boon called himself a world renowned village idiot more than once in this game

At the same time, people get mad when I'm being village idiot like because they know I'm a pretty strong player. My late game town game can wreck house.
WTF is this

I mean "like" WTF is this

Do you like have examples like of wrecking house like?
+1

Desperado town for sure
Boon is leaning scum
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Superhans »

Scum leaning NotChara
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Superhans »

Aj the epic is filthy player
Obvs scum
VOTE: AJ
Follow me to victory
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Superhans »

Oh and froggy I know you're worried about me sucking you off... Buuut
I town read you pretty hard too. Slurrp
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 588, Superhans wrote:Aj the epic is filthy player
Obvs scum
VOTE: AJ
Follow me to victory
Explain this to me
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Superhans »

he has posted very very little this game aside town reading Not Chara which i thought was kinda odd at the time:
In post 415, Aj The Epic wrote:Hello! I started reading yesterday as I was in the replacement queue. Finished page 11 this morning. Y'all need more wagons, but I think Chara's a pretty safe bet for town. By most recent VC it seems something has changed but w/e. The run up on Vax seems really forced, which is strange because the runup on Dunnstral was done really well. I think I'm going to look for the differences in those when I finish reading.

Other than that, has Peregrine V contributed anything to this game other than a vote on someone who had yet to post?
First post in fact was a defense of Chara, then complaining that there wasn't a big enough wagon. Wagon he jumped onto was Vax which i dont' really follow... also dont get why he is defending Chara.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 584, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 563, Vaxkiller wrote:I put my opinions out there. Your post is a little defensive of chara. How do you feel aboutit?
Do you really have to guess?

Your vote is a garbage attempt praying that Vifam and PZ want Chara's ass more than you to ignore the fact that your vote was literally awful and unprompted.

Your reason for voting Dunnstral was "You switched votes. Why? Vote." Which is a HUGE scum tell. Scum love this fucking tactic of "Lemme ask you a pretty meaningless question and then hit ya with the ole 1 2 vote so you know I'm serious".

Even with you suspecting Chara for framing you the best you do is toss some minor fucking shade back? Like if I thought that was happening I'd be so far up their ass that they wouldn't need a colonoscopy ever again. Instead you just state they might be framing you, give no reason and continue living your life. The lack of conviction ANYWHERE in your post is much more befitting of scum given your words are suggesting some fairly serious accusations.

Maybe unsurprisingly your vote comes at an opportune time to help solidify a true counterwagon to ThinkBig from sitting rather uselessly on Gammagooey. Hell your vote on Gamma sucked really really bad too.

VOTE: Vax

Vifam stop encouraging sheep. Take thinkbig, take vax.
How much of this is convincing?
not very much in my opinion.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 574, Fro99er wrote:So your take on Boon is most of his reads aren't serious?
serious, strong, developed

"everything dunn has done could come from town or scum but I think he's scum" isn't a serious read

five nulls split in to three groups when they all have the same "hasn't done anything yet" blurb isn't serious

the post was just a lot of words strung together because he told us he was going to make it
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 576, Fro99er wrote:They can say...readslist tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and feel obligated to give a readslist. Just like I feel obligated to catch up now because I fucking said I would
ya, sure

it's the amount of production vs. the lack of substance that is scummy to me
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 544, Desperado wrote:
In post 541, Boonskiies wrote:He only states that, yes, but that wasn't what I said. He positioned himself so he'd be able to switch his town reads to scum, specifically with his read on me. It's just how I felt reading that one post of his. I've stated all this before.
wait, are you saying that positioning oneself to switch a townread to a scumread is scummy or...?
also don't want boon to miss this
;)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 591, Superhans wrote:First post in fact was a defense of Chara, then complaining that there wasn't a big enough wagon. Wagon he jumped onto was Vax which i dont' really follow... also dont get why he is defending Chara.
Because I've been vocal about townreading Chara? And Vax's votes have sucked all day?

Hans, you're not reading very well if you're pretending you can't find my reasons. I don't post a lot so there's not a lot to sift through to find my reason.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Superhans »

yeh you don't post very much.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Superhans »

i don't believe your town read of Chara, or your scum read of Vax.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Here is earlier version.

Just an FYI

This first link is to people like Desperado who are complaining about me having three null tiers. This is an earlier version of my color wheel chart, where I had two Null tiers. Thing is, I didn't have a place for just plain Null. So I wanted to add that. The second link shows an idea of how the next versions of the chart are going to go, showing the movement of everyone on my list. This was an earlier version, so I didn't explain the movements like I eventually started to, but i mainly just wanted to point out the fact that the three -null-like case Desp is trying to make is crap. It's just how I do my chart.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”