Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 423, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 421, nydushermain wrote:Can we all agree that if we hit scum on lynch # 1 today that we go to sleep?
yes
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Lycan

Tier are you still down to lynch this today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

(enter D1 posting here)
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 421, nydushermain wrote:Can we all agree that if we hit scum on lynch # 1 today that we go to sleep?

VOTE: TS
Yes

This is mylo we might be a little bit more careful with our votes

For real can everyone unvote?

I will have time for this game on tuesday probs
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Lycanfire »

VOTE: TLH
VOTE: Hiraki
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Lycanfire »

UNVOTE: TLH
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:03 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 428, TierShift wrote:

VOTE: TS
Yes

This is mylo we might be a little bit more careful with our votes

For real can everyone unvote?

I will have time for this game on tuesday probs
I'll be careful if it actually becomes MyLo.

UNVOTE: TS

I think we actually need to talk and discuss though. I'm specifically talking to lycan, hiraki, and TLH (off the top of my head), people I've had little to no interaction with because we're clearly on completely opposite tracks.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Towns Last Hope »

And what do you want to discuss? How about your read on; hiraki, lycan, and also why you want to lynch ts
The_Jester and Dunnstral
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 432, Towns Last Hope wrote:And what do you want to discuss? How about your read on; hiraki, lycan, and also why you want to lynch ts
Ehhh you're not really caught up yet I guess... I'm actually dumping all my town reads because I'm pretty sure I'm reading people town for bad reasons. I would have put hiraki and lycan as town though on day 1. As for my reason for wanting to lynch TS, I have a scattered list of what I think are scum tells from him throughout the end of day 1. If you want a tl;dr, it started off with him reading NM scum for what I thought was completely NAI and just theorycrafting. Then, he started scum reading me for playing as "the perfect townie" which was baffling because, as we had literally just finished a game together where I was scum, and that's totally not how I play scum.

His scum read on me boils down to what I think are two things:
1) My scum read on him and NM; he thinks I'm pushing some sort of agenda because I "targeted" the inactive players (which is actually because those were the only two really involved in the events I remembered since I wasn't fully caught up)
2) I was the perfect townie?

I don't think for him to vote on me, saying that my scum reads are incredibly lazy and that I'm playing as the perfect townie are enough to warrant him placing his vote on me and saying that NM is the backup lynch when he stated before that NM was a scumfuck. There's a lot more as well but if you need it, I can go back in time.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I think you're town Nydus, but I also think there's not much to be gained from pressing Tier right now, even if you feel like he should have had a better impression of your townplay.

I don't like how Hiraki's reads have developed from what is a cut and paste from day 1. TLH refuses to answer what they thought the composition for the Alisae wagon was. They had a gross interaction day 1 and despite feeling like they have more presence, they seem lazier than Tier. That's suss.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 434, Lycanfire wrote:I think you're town Nydus, but I also think there's not much to be gained from pressing Tier right now, even if you feel like he should have had a better impression of your townplay.

I don't like how Hiraki's reads have developed from what is a cut and paste from day 1. TLH refuses to answer what they thought the composition for the Alisae wagon was. They had a gross interaction day 1 and despite feeling like they have more presence, they seem lazier than Tier. That's suss.
I agree with hiraki maybe not being as towny as I thought. Also, that's why I unvoted on TS.

I think that both you and TLH are suffering from not reading the thread enough. TLH asked you what question you were asking. Regardless, do you think it would be alignment indicative even if TLH knew what the question was and decided not to answer?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by nydushermain »

^ Because I think it's not that important of a question as it's just theorycrafting at this point so I'd personally find it unimportant to answer regardless of my alignment.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:18 am

Post by TierShift »

It's weird that I find myself nodding along with nydus's description of his scumread on me. It's exactly what I've done. The only parts I view differently is that
1. I don't think 1 scumgame is enough to get any sort of feel from
2. I did feel nydus pushing an agenda warranted lynching him over nm

So nydus, do you think it's implausible we actually disagree on these points?

Do you think there are other things that make me scum?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:20 am

Post by TierShift »

Now that I think about it, this is not mylo, right?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 434, Lycanfire wrote:I don't like how Hiraki's reads have developed from what is a cut and paste from day 1.
Yeah, it'd be a shame if I TR'd every other person in this game but you too.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

*two too
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 434, Lycanfire wrote:I also think there's not much to be gained from pressing Tier right now
what, why? How is there not something to be gained from pressing people?

I'm gonna do some rereading, there's definitely one if not both scum in this Hiraki/Tier/Lycan group but the picture doesn't feel very clear to me right now and individually I could see each of them being town
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Towns Last Hope »

Uhh tell me more about these connections
The_Jester and Dunnstral
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 442, Towns Last Hope wrote:Uhh tell me more about these connections
This is aimed at me, right? I just feel there's no clear thread vibe on which way people want to lynch yet which is usually a sign that scum is sitting back. Hiraki and Lycan are crossvoting, but I don't feel like I have a particularly strong sense from either of them as to why they believe the other one to be scum, and then Tier is kinda in the periphery where nydush and I have expressed some interest in lynching but he feels like he's being ignored by Hiraki/Lycan. Especially Lycan, his ISO is completely lacking in any sort of Tier interaction, which could be a false S-T associative
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk Hiraki is not really interacting with or talking about Tier either. I'd like to know how Tier feels about this
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 444, GuiltyLion wrote:idk Hiraki is not really interacting with or talking about Tier either.
What is there to talk about?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 445, Hiraki wrote:
In post 444, GuiltyLion wrote:idk Hiraki is not really interacting with or talking about Tier either.
What is there to talk about?
well I mean if you think he's town I would expect you to be like working with him to try to build consensus on your scum/townreads, and if you think he's scum I would expect you to be pushing him, and if you don't know his alignment I'd expect you to be trying to sort him in some fashion. It's just weird that this entire game you:

1. asked him about NM in
2. called him null in (plus had that weird line about "feel free to lynch me for association")
3. then said him v nydush was TvT in

and that's about the extent to which you've interacted with his slot.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

When I play scum I will often have one mislynchable townie that I just pretty much completely ignore or do the bare minimum of interacting with, with the hope that if I get flipped my buddy(ies) can push that townie on associatives, and I'm wondering if that could be happening here with Tier to some degree
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 446, GuiltyLion wrote:and that's about the extent to which you've interacted with his slot.
And again - why would I need to do more now?

I need more votes before I do anything. Don't act like I haven't done anything now - there's just nothing new today that would affect my reads today.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

I think you're over-thinking in 447.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”