Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 437, TierShift wrote:It's weird that I find myself nodding along with nydus's description of his scumread on me. It's exactly what I've done. The only parts I view differently is that
1. I don't think 1 scumgame is enough to get any sort of feel from
2. I did feel nydus pushing an agenda warranted lynching him over nm

So nydus, do you think it's implausible we actually disagree on these points?

Do you think there are other things that make me scum?
1. I think that one game isn't enough to say "I have a meta read on this guy now" but definitely enough to have a feel for something. It wouldn't have really been scummy for me if we hadn't literally just finished a game together. I think that a townie has at least some sort of bias, even if they're trying not to let them influence them. In this case, it seems like you haven't even considered it at all which I find scummy.

2. We may disagree on these points but that doesn't make you town?

3. Other things that make you scum I've already listed in past posts. If you really need, I can find them for you or just restate them in a tl;dr
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by TierShift »

Nydus i can prove that I really don't think one game is enough to read someone off of if you want me to
If we disagree your read on me has to do with us disagreeing rather than me being scum. Why are you not considering me as town at all? As a possibility?
Yes please quote the othrr things that make me scum

As for hiraki and lycan avoiding me, well I haven't paid muvh attention to that but now that somebody mentions it I would like their reads on me especially hiraki's who has been very vocal about others but not about me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Again (although you did not phrase the assertion) - how am I avoiding you?

It'd be different if I had said nothing about you but because I'm not putting you under the same degree publicly, I must not be doing it privately. I've been reading your posts and I haven't commented on everything because it would be useless. I've summarized everything I've needed to say quickly through my current posts.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 451, TierShift wrote:Nydus i can prove that I really don't think one game is enough to read someone off of if you want me to
If we disagree your read on me has to do with us disagreeing rather than me being scum. Why are you not considering me as town at all? As a possibility?
Yes please quote the othrr things that make me scum

As for hiraki and lycan avoiding me, well I haven't paid muvh attention to that but now that somebody mentions it I would like their reads on me especially hiraki's who has been very vocal about others but not about me
I actually asked proposed "either you can search my ISO or I can quote them for you" as a test to see if you wanted to put any effort into the game but I've fallen into my own trap and may be too lazy to quote them :( . I'll do a half assed job of it later but I still find your vote on lycan over NM quite scummy. It felt like you saw a potential mislynch in me because TLH had voted for me, and I think TLH seemed townie and was definitely the most active at the time and I was inactive. Then, when I came back and spat fire all over your push, you had to find someone else so you scrambled and voted on lycan when you should've, at the back of your mind, had NM. I feel like that doesn't seem like a townie mindset, granted I'm posting as if you're confirmed scum. If we step back and just think about you as neutral, you called me scum and voted on me, and said NM was a backup lynch after having called NM your top scum prior to scum reading me. Then, later in the day, you vote on lycan and not NM until I ask you where your NM scumread went.

I have considered you as town, otherwise I'd be spending an awful lot of time trying to make teams that include you. I also thought you said something townie but looked back and it ended up being alternative memories. I think that you think that my scum read on you is only based on you scum reading me this game when you saw what my actual scum game looked like in another game. That's not true. That's part of it but I think that other things point to you being scum as well. Namely, the part about lycan I pointed out above, as well as your push on NM which I thought was based on something NAI. I also don't like the way you're handling my push on you. It doesn't feel authentic/genuine.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 am

Post by nydushermain »

Also, I think that the lack of activity in this game, as well as lack of interest (or so it seems to me) will lose us the game. I reset my town reads because I feel like there's not actual enough content to read anyone truly town for and no one is giving me a reason to change my mind.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 453, nydushermain wrote:It felt like you saw a potential mislynch in me because TLH had voted for me, and I think TLH seemed townie and was definitely the most active at the time and I was inactive. Then, when I came back and spat fire all over your push, you had to find someone else so you scrambled and voted on lycan when you should've, at the back of your mind, had NM.
I didn't think NM was readable. I had him as a backup for everything, but I rather lynched someone I thought was scum. My reads are fluctuating a lot in this game because I can't seem to get a grip.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 448, Hiraki wrote:And again - why would I need to do more now?
the problem is that you don't seem to
want
to do more. like I don't feel like you're trying to game-solve, and then you keep taking up this attitude where it's not your job to show me. If you're town then this is a miscommunication between us that could put the result of the game at risk, so I don't understand why it feels like things have to be dragged out of you

I'm feeling Tier is vibing more town with his latest few posts. nydush/TLH what are your thoughts about Lycan?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 456, GuiltyLion wrote:like I don't feel like you're trying to game-solve
If I think I've solved the game, why would I need to do more?

I think EVERYONE here is town but TLH and Lycan. If I had done
nothing
in this game, I would agree with you but that is not the case. I don't know what you want but you're definitely barking into the wrong hole here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Lycanfire »

prodge to my lunch break
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 2.A.0- Hiraki (1): Lycanfire
- Towns Last Hope(hydra of The_Jester and Dunnstral) (2): Hiraki, Lycanfire
- Lycanfire (2): Hiraki, GuiltyLion
- GuiltyLion (0): Nobody
- TierShift (0): Nobody
- nydushermain (0): Nobody

Not Voting (3): Towns Last Hope, TierShift, nydushermain

InformationDay 2 will end at March 4, 1:20 PST. That is (expired on 2017-03-04 13:20:00) from now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Phonepostin

@GL

Because TLH has been coasting all game and Hiraki's day2 entrance was "insert day 1 post". That's why I didn't think having tier answer his already discussed meta read mattered.

@tier

I thought your "lycan is only discussing one thing" post was town intentioned because I
was
posting about one thing to see how people would react and interpret it. See my earlier post. I feel like I struck scum on TLH regardless.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Towns Last Hope »

In post 434, Lycanfire wrote:TLH refuses to answer what they thought the composition for the Alisae wagon was. They had a gross interaction day 1 and despite feeling like they have more presence, they seem lazier than Tier. That's suss.
Uh, what? We've been asking you what question you were asking multiple times yesterday. Also, I don't understand what the question is? You're asking if I think scum were on Alisae? I don't think there's any way to really deduce that with how it happened
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

In post 456, GuiltyLion wrote:nydush/TLH what are your thoughts about Lycan?
I think him saying stuff like we're "coasting all game" is plain untrue no questions asked - I don't know if that makes him scum blatantly lying/not reading the game or if he's just clueless

leaning scum

Also think Hiraki is scum and is the one actually coasting
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Can you identify how I've been coasting? This day has now 2 pages into it.

Just because you didn't like the answer you got today (which is identical from the answer that you got yesterday) doesn't mean you can use different words to describe it.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 461, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 434, Lycanfire wrote:TLH refuses to answer what they thought the composition for the Alisae wagon was. They had a gross interaction day 1 and despite feeling like they have more presence, they seem lazier than Tier. That's suss.
Uh, what? We've been asking you what question you were asking multiple times yesterday. Also, I don't understand what the question is? You're asking if I think scum were on Alisae? I don't think there's any way to really deduce that with how it happened
Give me a guess
In post 463, Hiraki wrote:Can you identify how I've been coasting? This day has now 2 pages into it.

Just because you didn't like the answer you got today (which is identical from the answer that you got yesterday) doesn't mean you can use different words to describe it.
Your posting is lazy and your ardently stick to your reads schtick is your coasting mechanism.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by nydushermain »

prod dodge
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 464, Lycanfire wrote:Your posting is lazy
Thanks for your opinion?

Can you give me a reason not to stick to my reads that I have verified?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm still here, still thinking about this game sometimes

I have a hard time believing that Lycan is genuinely accusing Hiraki is coasting when his own posting on D2 has been naked votes and then very simplistic explanations of them
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

Lycan is looking to lynch; not looking to lynch scum. This is found a lot in his D1 posting. There's no real scumhunting just identification of scumtells - if that makes some sense? This is probably bad wording but I hope my point comes across clearly.
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 am

due for a prod and there's been 6 new posts
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 am

Waiting for people to respond to me btw
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

If you're talking about me, I am
literally
the next post. You still haven't responded to me in that sense and are just throwing out baseless accusations.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TierShift »

I think I trust tlh in this game

Tlh where do I vote?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 2.A.0- Hiraki (1): Lycanfire
- Towns Last Hope(hydra of The_Jester and Dunnstral) (2): Hiraki, Lycanfire
- Lycanfire (2): Hiraki, GuiltyLion
- GuiltyLion (0): Nobody
- TierShift (0): Nobody
- nydushermain (0): Nobody

Not Voting (3): Towns Last Hope, TierShift, nydushermain

InformationDay 2 will end at March 4, 1:20 PST. That is (expired on 2017-03-04 13:20:00) from now.

Your mod is on limited access this weekend. Please pm if urgent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 470, Towns Last Hope wrote:Waiting for people to respond to me btw
I've responded to you. So did the other dude.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”