Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2998, TTTT wrote:
In post 2976, CommKnight wrote:Sooo... I'll out one thing and one thing only. I'll let you guys choose. Do you want to know the role I found or who I now 100% town read because of the role I found?
obv we want the townread
Obviously, he checked YOU. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is not the normal thread, A50.

I don't think my singular vote on Yume is going to lynch her but sure ok, give her some room to post. I've also never played with solo Yume so I'm excited to see what happens.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2994, Almost50 wrote:do you think he would have requested a replace-out?
I would have lead a holy jihad and wiped the floor with you so bad you'd have your head in the ground like that ostrich you got there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

THAT is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I have faith in certain players to PLAY the games they sign up for, and I had thought Vifam was one of them.

FTR, I have yet to replace out of a single game I signed up for or replaced in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Vifams replace out scummy but RC is not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I know that Pisskop=//=RC but I know him and ABR have rage quit on games where they were heavily suspected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both were scum btw. Yea, replacing out is Nullish but I'm saying that scum rage quits do happen.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

RC CAN handle the heat. He can push back and he could redirect lynches a his own will. It would takes a united a resolute Town Block to get him lynched. Ad to that the fact he LIKES to play Scum roles.

Vifam on the other hand doesn't much enjoy being Scum, and when under heat he cannot defend himself very well. Vifam excels when he is relaxed and no pressure is on him.

So you see, one was in control of the situation, the other is obviously being run up by many. Vifam was saved once by his team. Doing it again would be suicidal for them.

Why do you not want Vifam lynched today?? What exactly did he do a game to make you think he might be Town?

P-edit:

RC was NOT getting lynched. He even replaced ou when i was apparent who WOULD be lynched. It wasn't a scum rage. I was TOWN FRUSTRATION.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

Goddamn keyboard. When in doubt, try putting a "t" at the start, end or middle of he word(s)!! :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am judging Yume based on her words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3007, Almost50 wrote:Why do you not want Vifam lynched today?? What exactly did he do a game to make you think he might be Town?
I just like his pushing on RC is all so its not strong at all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Seriously, Nero. Now I'm willing to risk the whole game on you being Town (and if not, I surrender already, because you are NO going to get lynched either). Now I want to work with you as a player who CAN get things done.

Let's first start with the last 4 VCs from D2:

Pepchoninga [L-4]
ssbm_Kyouko
, PeregrineV, Vifam, Havingfitz, Nero Cain
RadiantCowbells [L-4]
ssbm_Kyouko
, Havingfitz, Nero Cain, Vifam, TTTT
RadiantCowbells [L-5] Havingfitz, Nero Cain, TTTT, PeregrineV
RadiantCowbells [L-6] Havingfitz, Nero Cain, TTTT

ssbm_Kyouko flipped Town already. PV evenually voted Vifam, so he was trying to avoid a NL. That's TOWN behaviour, and I'm not going to prove to you that you're Town. So..

Vifam+fitz on Pepcho. He replaces out and RC steps in. Vifam unvotes then revotes (!!) Was he NOT scum reading the slot? Was he trying to avoid a confrontation with RC? Either way, that's scummy a and by itself. He only voted again when he saw the "let me stay away from him" gesture didn't work.

TTTT joined the parade promptly. fitz stayed on it all the way. PV rejoined, bu both ssbm & Vifam had left (Vifam for the 2nd time), then PV joined the bigger wagon to ensure a lynch, but why did Vifam also vote there? Survivalism? I mean, he obviously voted the Pep/RC slot on 2 occasions, so it wasn't like "let's just lynch someone" as he maintained on D1. Furthermore, Vifam had claimed his own lynch would give info to Town, but has relentlessly fought it back whenever it became near. Why? What info is he now DENYING the Town from getting upon his flip??

I can see fitz having a genuine SR on Pep/RC. I can see you having one, an I can see TTTT either developing one on RC or heavily opposed to lynching ssbm. I already explained PV, so you explain what Town moive could be behind Vifam's voting behaviour, as well as him promoting his own lynch but -at the same time- fighting against it.

"I would have hammered myself if I got to L-1" he claimed. Now he is replacing out for being pushed again. Why would he do that? If he was willing to get lynched 2 days ago, and was even willing to hammer himself, why doesn't he either fight back today or live up to his word and walk bravely to the gallows?? I've never before seen a player who had a death wish AND got upset by being FoS'd. Can you help me see the Town perspecive in this behaviour?

And OF COURSE he would push on RC. RC was determine to lynch him and he had no other alternatives. But did he have a genuine scum read on RC? If so, why did he unvote not once, but TWICE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3009, Nero Cain wrote:I am judging Yume based on her words.
though a RC/Yume town likely means Elana scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now this:

ssbm_Kyouko [L-0] CommKnight, TTTT, Vifam, Elena Fisher, TheFuzzylogic99, Ramcius, Havingfitz, Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister

This was a mislynch, so it most probably had some Scum on it. Who?

Now let's compare to D1's Vifam [L-2] RadiantCowbells, Firebringer (Elena Fisher), Ramcius, ssbm_Kyouko, Land of Xanth, XnadrojX, PeregrineV

Note that RC was NOT on the mislynch, nor were Xanth, Xnadroix or PV (the PV that wanted to ensure a lynch goes through on D1 was NOT on the mislynch of D2). Only Elena & Ramcius were o both wagons (apparently wanted a lynch on D1 as well), while Comm, TTTT, Fuzzy, fitz, Nero & Tywin are on the mislynch but not on the D1 final leading wagon.

I'd say you and Tywin are Town All Town. I'm comfortable calling Fuzzy Town as well (You'd notice I'm concentrating on players I have previous and most recent experience with for now). This leaves me with Comm (whom I've shown why he can't be Scum), TTTT (neutral/null for me) & fitz (Scum lean), as well as Vifam himself.

But you know what? Pick at least TWO (maybe even 3) Scums from Comm/TTTT/fitz/Vifam. Unless you suspect Tywin and/or Fuzzy, OR you think both Elena and Ramcious are Scum (which makes Vifam also a mislynch so that's why hey were both on him too)

So, Vifam flipping red = a closer look at those who were against his lynch. Vifam flipping Green = a closer look on the two who were on BOTH mislynches. Either way we narrow down the lynch pool and have a couple of semi-confirmed players.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

before we proceed with lynch, i would like clear up couple things

1) Comm night results - i want name and role, giving just name will make scum target either way, only role is nearly useless
2) Who was attacked N2? So we know who scums consider a treat, meaning they are more likely to be town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there was no n2 kill

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3015, Nero Cain wrote:there was no n2 kill
but how you know no one was attacked? or here you won't get PM, if you get attacked at night, but survive?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you won't get a pm.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

oh well, then no reason to delay, i'm jailkeeper and jailed Havingfitz N1, timeshifted to N2
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3016, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3015, Nero Cain wrote:there was no n2 kill
but how you know no one was attacked? or here you won't get PM, if you get attacked at night, but survive?
Generally speaking, you don't get informed if you got attacked, and if you're a doctor you don't get notified if you saved your target either. A PGO doesn't get old whom the shot if anyone, and so on.

Only on very special occasion may you be informed if you got attacked (for example, if you were a X-shot BP AND your PM said explicitly that you will be notified of how any BP shots you have left).

So, nobody knows (but scum) if an attempt to kill failed last night.

Again, theoretically speaking: I suspect the scum can't kill on consecutive nights, or maybe they have a delayed shot. I don't think the timeshift only applies to non-killing action. Our Watcher claimed their action was no delayed, and they also got Nk'd on N1, so maybe if you have a delayed action the shot on you is delayed and if you have normal action (or no action) you get killed on the same night you got shot? I don't want to get too deep into setup and mechanics speculation, but I'm giving it a go to explain why we only had a kill on N1 and none on N2.

So;

1- Scum have delayed shots
2- The kill resolves according to target action (delayed/instant)
3- Scum shot at BP or protected by Doctor target
4- Scum cannot kill on consecutive nights
5- ???

Let's keep all possibilities open for now until we see what happens on N3. If we have one body then 3 & 4 are more likely, and 2 is still possible to an extent, while if we have more than one kill then it's either 1 or 2.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3018, Ramcius wrote:oh well, then no reason to delay, i'm jailkeeper and jailed Havingfitz N1, timeshifted to N2
:facepalm:

Then THAT is our lynch of the day!

VOTE: Havingfitz

Inb4 someone argues he was the TARGET. Mo way fitz is targeted over half a dozen others at he very least. Give me ONE REASON that would make Scum shoot fitz over -say- one of the two claimed Cops. Ok, granted, one "could" be a lying Scumster. How about the other?

Lynching fitz = red flip = confirming Comm as Scum. To me his means fitz wanted to shoot James tonigh but was JK'd so the kill didn't go through, which explains why James DID get he result (so my argument about scum letting him live is void).

Scum opted to kill the RECKLESS Watcher who not only claimed, but also gave details such as their action was NO delayed, so they were a higher priority over the 1-shot Cop who would only get his result on D3, so could be killed on N2 with no problem.

That's 2 Scums caught I say. 2 more to go (and there might not be a Serial Killer after all. There is no indication of additional kills on either nights so far).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, fitz flipping Mafia confirms Ramcius as TOWN JK, so I am due for an apology for suspecting you, mate.

D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:16 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Replacing Vifam...
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

also, does people get notified, if they get jailed?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, some earlier thoughts (that have proved to be WRONG :lol:)

I had thought James to be a PGO when he claimed that early. I thought he was baiting Scum to come his way on N1. That's why I still had doubts about him being a Cop, although I had him down as Town still.

P-edit:

No. they only know if they have submitted an action and it failed, so it could be a Jailer or Roleblocker (but since it's a KILL it could have also been though to be any type o protection on he victim)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”