Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm NK-immune and if I'm investigated eventually, town will have guaranteed town all the way until LYLO.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:35 am

I'm obviously town behaviorally anyway, but you can waste an investigation on me if you want. Either way I'm the biggest threat to scum until we draft a cop.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Creature »

The
first time
a killing action targets you, that action will instead be redirected to your target.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah yeah, not gonna have this dissolve into another one of your episodes. Youre the lynch, your fake/scumclaim isnt gonna wriggle you out from under it again.

You were away for a long time, admittedly with wifi where you were still reading up.

People tried to stretch it for you to come back untill we lynched you. Then they tried to stretch it so you could fakeclaim.

If you really did have that artifact, you wouldve claimed while you came back and noticed that you were at risk of dying, not go sleep another night on it.

Were going to lynch you, and then were gonna have a nice little investigation into those people that tried to buy you breathing space so you could try and wriggle out of the noose.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 am

Stop quivering in your boots, Vecna :lol: It's making me feel bad for you.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6605, Vecna wrote:Glad that that other game is over Leon. The weird thinkbig CC to scum almost made me suspicious of you in this game since your play is so similar.

Now I can just continue to townread you and be happy that our thoughts match so closely.
I'm not really happy with my play in this game thus far, especially compared to a game like Code Geass. I hope I can get more into it as the game advances.

I think town!Creature and town!Maria have SR'd each other in every game I've been in with them, makes me feel good about my TR on both.

Maxous seems different from Undertale, but not in a different way. I'm reading their play as more disengaged than scummy, but even so I don't have much to TR.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

LOL ABR is full of shit.

If anyone noticed Nahdia kept saying that we'd have the entire game setup known eventually.
That means the priority list.
That means the priority list is on the first post.
That means that almost the entire game would have to reject the Statue of Zeus despite multiple people wanting it.
ABR has been saying he'd be building a wonder today multiple times (should memory serve and I will get the link later)

Lynch ABR.

I confirm <redacted> as scum or town.

And we get a huge leg up.

ABR has demonstrated a give no fucks to even read the game so killing him is one of the worst things because then he'd just kill town anyway because then he'd have an "ahaha" moment (sarcastic) where he'd claim he thought someone else was more scummy than us.

Lynch ABR please.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Creature »

Guess I only misread MariaR at Smackdown.
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

the only claim I would have believed from ABR is the Great Lighthouse which is a scum claim
Or

No wonder, which still gets claimed anyway

He's trying to out the Statue of Zeus.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

still gets lynched* words*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw Elbirn, im not answering your question yet for a reason as I want to confirm my suspicions without altering the behaviour of the slot. Im not solid enough on the read yet to completely let go of any suspicion after reading through their iso searching back for the posts in question.

Maybe at a later time, allthough I think if you read the line of posts that I indicated you'll probably understand.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6691, davesaz wrote:I don't think that changes anything. Scum would gladly pick that to avoid getting vigged, plus they have the bonus of being able to be guaranteed a vig shot gets redirected to someone not on their team.
He is likely just shitting but that is a good point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Vecna »

You know what really puts the nail in the coffin?

Its been over 2 hours since he claimed, and yet somehow the "scum with nightmares" havent used the opportunity to hammer ABR.

I wonder why that is........(not really though)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Creature »

tbh it isn't really "scum nightmares".
Sigh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6706, MathBlade wrote:LOL ABR is full of shit.

If anyone noticed Nahdia kept saying that we'd have the entire game setup known eventually.
That means that almost the entire game would have to reject the Statue of Zeus despite multiple people wanting it.
ABR has been saying he'd be building a wonder today multiple times (should memory serve and I will get the link later)

Lynch ABR.

ABR has demonstrated a give no fucks to even read the game so killing him is one of the worst things because then he'd just kill town anyway because then he'd have an "ahaha" moment (sarcastic) where he'd claim he thought someone else was more scummy than us.

Lynch ABR please.
Math- do you know all of this is wrong, or do you think some of it is right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6714, PeregrineV wrote:

If anyone noticed Nahdia kept saying that we'd have the entire game setup known eventually. Source
ABR has been saying he'd be building a wonder today multiple times (should memory serve and I will get the link later).
He said he doesn't vig townreads in response to suggestion of shooting us. He said we are stuck together when if he believes we are that bad the best use is a cop flip from us.

Lynch ABR.

Lynch ABR please.
I think all of it is right. Added sources and comments. I am tired.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I am pretty damn certain ABR isn't Statue of Zeus and if he is then he fucked up by lying all over the thread again. At this point I am done with compulsive liars claiming to be town. Truthtell or GTFO of this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 am

Post by nancy »

------[]

VOTE: ABR

I hammer you. You're dead, scum. New day please.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Maxous »

The obvious move is to vig ABR.
ABR
who will you target tonight?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Math picked a wonder that requires their death so..........I mean sure the plan was to have the pyramids claim but they aren't so I guess scum got them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Shit...Haven't finished last will yet. Fuck.

If ABR flips scum lynch Yuri or if my cop check flips scum lynch it then lynch Yuri.

If ABR flips town then pressure along the buddy list I mentioned before.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6712, Vecna wrote:Its been over 2 hours since he claimed, and yet somehow the "scum with nightmares" havent used the opportunity to hammer ABR.
stupid pressure point. Should have never unwagoned Vecna. Also I feel like ABR being the main wagon today and there not being much of a push away from him makes it look like scum were comfortable with the gamestate.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

In post 6716, MathBlade wrote:Like I am pretty damn certain ABR isn't Statue of Zeus and if he is then he fucked up by lying all over the thread again. At this point I am done with compulsive liars claiming to be town. Truthtell or GTFO of this game.
Like where did I intentionally lie? I made some assumptions or didn't remember some setup details here or there, nothing catastrophic lmao.

I'm town. Zeus.

Congratulations.

MB is a perfect case study of confirmation bias.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6719, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, Math picked a wonder that requires their death so..........I mean sure the plan was to have the pyramids claim but they aren't so I guess scum got them.
Almost certain of this and I have it narrowed down to a few people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6715, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6714, PeregrineV wrote:

If anyone noticed Nahdia kept saying that we'd have the entire game setup known eventually. Source
ABR has been saying he'd be building a wonder today multiple times (should memory serve and I will get the link later).
He said he doesn't vig townreads in response to suggestion of shooting us. He said we are stuck together when if he believes we are that bad the best use is a cop flip from us.

Lynch ABR.

Lynch ABR please.
I think all of it is right. Added sources and comments. I am tired.
You think the priority list is____________________.
You think this because ________________________.
You think multiple people tried to build Zeus because __________________.
If ABR did build the Zeus, he would not act like he was trying to build anything today because _______________________.
You can only confirm if nightkilled. You will be nightkilled because ________________________.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”