Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Do you think people doubting your PR claim are bad-town or scum?

Do you think town or scum are more likely to push a no lynch today?

Do you think their paranoia given all the PR claims is irrational?

Can you see how people could doubt the reasons why you chose to jail me N1?

I am trying to see your perspective.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:31 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2808, ThinkBig wrote:I agree that it is impossible to have 5 PRs. If MBG flips town, we lynch LUV tomorrow. No questions asked. The question is who is the better lynch?
There's 0% chance this is Town.

I'm calling an audible. Lynching in PRs is objectively bad for Town right now without a guilty report. It's a needless risk.

VOTE: ThinkBig

With this flip and the current claim pool there's a very high chance we'll know who the fakeclaimer is tomorrow either by PoE or by Night results.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:55 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Only person ThinkBig can be scum with is Rauth, but I still think luv!scum is more likely than Rauth!scum.

I don't see scum!rauth clearing someone that his partner is tunneling on.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Unless JarJar planned for his partners to turn on him and gain a bunch of towncred in the process. But still think it's weird for him to put the game in the hands of 2 newbies.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Still don't think Akarin's questioning of JarJar was SvS though.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by nancy »

ThinkBig can easily be partners with you. If ThinkBig is scum, LUV is Town and either you or Rauth are scum. This is the safest and surest way to resolve the fakeclaims. I'm not going to talk about what might happen tonight suffice it to say that we will have considerably less options to have to consider and depending on how things resolve the scum may just be outed.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by nancy »

Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@Nancy - do you actually townread Matt? Like, you think he's a mislynch? Or are you simply suggesting we should avoid lynching him because he's a claimed PR?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by nancy »

Wut.

I'm like 95% positive it's {mbg, ThinkBig}. Lynching ThinkBig is just the objectively best option in terms of what our claims look like and PoE. If we're wrong about mbg we lose nothing by lynching ThinkBig. If we're right, it gets practically confirmed by tomorrow.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 pm

I can think of at least 2 situations where Matt could be scum and not objectively caught via kill actions.
If we flip his partner it helps.
But if you're 95% sure on matt, why are you trigger shy and attacking some other slot that most people think is a town read, and for whom the current case you've made is...it's scummy to say that 5 PRs contain scum (something you also seem to believe, and something I believe also, and you're not calling me out over it at the moment).
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:25 pm

He's even doing it to "bus" the PR you think is scum, so...?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 pm

In post 2834, Cooperative Sheep wrote:something you also seem to believe, and something I believe also, and you're not calling me out over it at the moment
Frog, get in here quick, check outmy known scum meta :lol:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not trigger shy there's just no reason to risk being wrong just because of ego-related reasons. ThinkBig came in and tried to take out LUV. If ThinkBig flips scum, LUV is cleared and the last scum is in mbg/Rauth. And I'm not going to say any more because doing so would be anti-town, just go through it on your own and imagine possible scenarios, even if we get nothing from results tomorrow there will be a kill that will further solidify the situation for us.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by nancy »

ThinkBig is just the only VT lynch that offers us PoE on the claims. There's no reason to lynch in PRs when we have this basically perfect option for us. Not to mention the fact that it's obvious scum....
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

So ThinkBig is obvious scum because he got motion detector confused with Voyeur?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 2837, nancy wrote:I'm not trigger shy there's just no reason to risk being wrong just because of ego-related reasons. ThinkBig came in and tried to take out LUV. If ThinkBig flips scum, LUV is cleared and the last scum is in mbg/Rauth. And I'm not going to say any more because doing so would be anti-town, just go through it on your own and imagine possible scenarios, even if we get nothing from results tomorrow there will be a kill that will further solidify the situation for us.
How much scumspicion do you have towards LUV that you'd like to lynch a slot to try to clear him somewhat? (also, i don't even think ThinkBig's push on him was that hard, so even if I suspected both I wouldn't see it as beyond very mild scum theatre, but that's kind of beside the core point - I'm mostly just dinging that to suggest your logic is even more tenuous).

But, seriously - LUV, big scum concern of yours?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by nancy »

He's obvious scum because he opened with a LAMIST post about something that a player of his experience would not need to ask a mod to find out, for the way he jumped on LUV and the claim that LUV scumslipped, for the way he fucked up and then backpedalled with dumbtelling, for the way that he's not responded to anything against him, for the way he's lurked ever since being called out, for the way he's continued to try to lead town away from you, for the way you've refused to even consider voting him. The last two are preflip. Fmpov lynching ThinkBig is essentially lynching you but without the consequences should you actually be Town JK.

I have very little suspicion of LUV's slot. Rauth is scum before LUV for me. This isn't about LUV. It's about sorting claims.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by nancy »

Can anyone give me one reason why ThinkBig is TRed? This is the most inactive slot in the game, his predecessor was towny-ish but there's a weirdly timed vote on JJD that looks a fuck of a lot like an unexpected associative to me. I have seen absolutely nothing from the replace in that could result in a TR no matter how I try and look at it.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:18 pm

So now ThinkBig is my partner, and not Matt's - am I the 5%?

If you have little suspicion of LUV's slot, why not lynch, y'know, not a slot to clear LUV.

For me Akarian was the player that towned the slot up. It's not a super read, but it's stronger town than others still alive.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Actually, maybe as a more relevant and less just generic attacking commentary - if a scum ThinkBig would clear LUV for you how come a scum JarJar doesn't clear ThinkBig for you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by nancy »

The first paragraph of 2841 is addressed to mbg. There is no other 5%. You're right at the bottom of my townpile. I don't think you're likely to be scum at all, your play has been so anti-town with your tunnel on this slot that I just can't picture you being scum unless I assume poor play.

How does JJD being scum clear ThinkBig..?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

all of your mothers wear army bootsssssssss ok byeeeeeeeeeee
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Grendel »

I'm tired tonight.

will be proactive tomorrow.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

TB[/v]
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

TB[/v]
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”