Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

davesaz is scummy; everybody else that chose 1 is known to be cocky, he was directed by scum to try to get it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 860, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4, aronagrundy wrote:
2 schadd_

4 WhemePlay
5 Titus Lil Uzi Vert
7 Spade_Ace
16 Persivul
3 PenguinPower

3 bangthemafia
10 gigabyteTroubadour

10 alban
1 Prince Lyon

1 Dunnstral
1 Transcend

1 davesaz
1 killthestory
hmm

i only colored in the townreads i'm very confident in atm - left alone any scumreads or weaker townreads that would overbias this

but i think scum did in fact win the draft for the most part - 2 above me 1 below me's my guess or all 3 above me if that's wrong

this probably isn't a stunning revelation but i want to look back at this after flips. confident there's no duplication of numbers between scum though now

like i thought of this bc schadd_ was talking about how people high in the draft should be obvtowning and he's the only one who's really anywhere near obvtown and above me (penguinpower i guess but he's not OBVtown in that he's too lurky to become a universal townread)
I think you're town but please stop embarrassing yourself
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 812, WhemePlay wrote: He said those posts are dumb because I wasn't scum reading Spade, and he was.
-Wheme
Wheme, sorry, but this time your dad is wrong and you are right
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

like father like scum
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 828, Prince Lyon wrote:i can confirm that if schadd doesn't claim 1-shot commuter he is mod confirmed scum.

VOTE: schadd claim
WTF?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:58 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 879, Persivul wrote:
In post 828, Prince Lyon wrote:i can confirm that if schadd doesn't claim 1-shot commuter he is mod confirmed scum.

VOTE: schadd claim
WTF?
i dont take it seriously :/

also dunn what was embarrassing about that post...? do you disagree with a read
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:23 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 866, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 855, schadd_ wrote:
In post 116, Spade_Ace wrote:Hey Schadd, if you are not mafia, then there is a good chance for you to be the target of the night kill tonight. Just putting it out there.
In post 118, Spade_Ace wrote:Yes. It wasn't directed at you. Just bringing it to the attention of protective roles...
and this is pgo fishing
Schadd i am town. Not that it going to convince you. If you are town I request you to think from that perspective too.
sure. there is a town narrative behind this, that you thought nobody else had considered that i probably have a strong PR and am the likely candidate for a nightkill and decided a post that wasn't adressed to me with "hey schadd".

sure, you know your play is scummy, but it's not that it looks "scummy," it's that it's anti-town. regardless of whether you made and with the intention of pgo fishing (and it looks like you see why that is, because you asked PL for clarification but not me) it helps the scum figure out what my role is. regardless of your intention with setup talk, it makes it hard for us to figure out your alignment from it. et cetera

In post 589, Spade_Ace wrote:@schadd I apologize. Didn't mean to be rude. It was just that, I felt the questions that you asked me were not genuine scumhunting. More meant to frame a person rather than understanding someone's alignment. Nevertheless, I will answer them tmrw. It's night over here. About to sleep.
unfortunately this came and went, i think.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Killthestory »

schadd I want u to talk about me
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Weird/awkward play does not mean scum Schadd. I could see Spade as scum, particularly with a watcher or in an attempt to role fish there, but I could also see them as town. Their wagon developing in response to Alban who I am still pretty sure is scum doesn't help the odds of them flipping scum.

I think that Schadd might be scum here. Him calling me town then repeatedly looking for reasons to FOS me looks bad. When he's in paranoid mode about me like he was in FG's game he didn't really bring it up in thread, as alluded to by mountain of shame = PT. This feels like he's trying to shift the reads of the rest of the town on me rather than it being an organic thought process.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

VOTE: Alban I can't really support anything else right now. Persi might be scum but atm I think it's more likely that the rest of scum are not in the lynchbaity people.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Like he's made all those posts that are ostensibly directed 'to me' about how gross it will be if I'm scum because he'll look so bad but I don't understand what the point of saying it to me is and it doesn't really fit his style? I would absolutely expect him to have these things but him bringing it up and the way he's bringing it up feels more like a way to dredge up paranoia than anything else. I considered it as a way to gauge whether I'd feel guilty because I've been having trouble staying on top of things as scum but that doesn't really mesh and after the 'wall of shame' comment into pushing a narrative where I'm scum the whole thing feels really dirty.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 870, Spade_Ace wrote:I got here cos of my play. Am not surprised or salty that ppl are suspecting me. 6/7 games I have been scumread on Day1 irrespective of my alignment. I know am scummy. Funny thing is I have won all my scum games and lost all my town games. I don't want town to lose cos I hogged too much attention on Day1.

Alban, I have played so much with him that I will always view him cautiously. Alban's first few posts were bad and he has only been defending himself all game from what I rmbr. But he and bang are both busy ppl. Maybe he didn't get enough time to read ppl???

Titus I have no idea about ur style of play. But I am curious about ur VCA theory. Could you explain how you used that to coclude I was scum?
Dude, this is just salt. I am on a salt free diet. You keep spewing it, I keep lynching.

Why is bang even referenced in this post? Most people thing Bang is scumhunting.

I want you to explain why scum even bother to wagon you if Alban and I are town. My VCA theory is just looking at votes and explaining why they were that way.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 884, Prince Lyon wrote:VOTE: Alban I can't really support anything else right now. Persi might be scum but atm I think it's more likely that the rest of scum are not in the lynchbaity people.
How does the tunnel feel?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Titus I want to point out that last time you were discrediting one of my 'tunnels' I was voting scum and you were hard defending aforementioned scum based on associatives.
I am considering a lot about the gamestate and to me the most likely thing atm is that the only scum who has been pressured so far is Alban.

I start voting up Alban, votes start flying at Spade_Ace. I switch over to you, momentum slows down on both wagons.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

If not Alban I'd probably want to wagon KTS or Schadd at this point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

I want to "point out" that you are townreading me, shading me, and insisting upon voting my townread as your only wagon. That's a tunnel. It says nothing objectively about the wagon, but I just happen to think you're wrong.

You are also completely wrong on your timeline.

Alban pressured. Dies because TvT.
I vote Space and then have IRL. Space has heat.
Wagon on me takes off and parks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 889, Prince Lyon wrote:If not Alban I'd probably want to wagon KTS or Schadd at this point.
No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh fun
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Titus after the Grey thing if I had a reason to believe that your read would be right even if it contradicted my own I would vote with you.
But this is not one of those situations. My read on you is that your read is going to be wrong this game. My read on Spade is town. My read on the gamestate is that spade is town.
I don't think that we're going to get along here until some flips start happening.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

If we lynch Spade and he flips scum I will offer to follow your votes later. At this time though that seems extremely unlikely.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Killthestory »

u guys always do this and it's so weird
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 886, Titus wrote: Dude, this is just salt. I am on a salt free diet. You keep spewing it, I keep lynching.

Why is bang even referenced in this post? Most people thing Bang is scumhunting.

I want you to explain why scum even bother to wagon you if Alban and I are town. My VCA theory is just looking at votes and explaining why they were that way.
Bang and Alban are two guys i know outside if this forum and have played with them before.

I dont know whether scum or town wagoned me. Why are you asking me to explain a random hypothetical that you brought into play.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@Titus as you are giving out hypotheticals. Suppose you lynch me today and i flip town. Tell me what would your VCA theory indicate?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@PL do you think the game state would improve a lot if my alignment was confirmed?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@schadd i wasnt pgo fishing.

Return to “Completed Open Games”