Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 9, Dwlee99 wrote: As someone who was socrates in 6th grade for a trial and persuaded the school to not kill me, this deeply offends me.
If you were able to convince an entire school when you were 12, you really ought to be able to convince just me at what I assume is a more advanced age.

Pedit - oh yeah, the 50 year old guy pretending to be a cheerleader is definitely corrupting the youth
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Jaack »

Oh I guses scores was 71. Or like 2400
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Jaack »

Socrates I mean. I can type good you see
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Jaack »

While I wasn't in love with the initial reason that people were voting alban, posts and make me feel much more comfortable with that wagon.

The points alban brings up in are kind of irrelevant. No one is treating socrates claim as gospel truth really and there's not all that much to question about it. Furthermore alban's 'questioning' about it seems pretty directionless. His initial concern () seems more concerned with fun than alignment related stuff. (I do actually have a question about socrates' role that I'll get to later)

The second point in is pretty bad too. Alban doesn't ask prana to explain his scumread further, he just assumes that prana can't and goes on the offensive. This is deflecting more than anything.

is more deflecting. Multiple people had at that point offered reasons for scumreading alban, so to say he feels no pressure is a cognate disonance that conveniently avoids addressing the points people brough up.

I'm not sure if alban is at L-2 or L-3 right now so I'll hold off voting until we get a count (I'm also too lazy to do one myself) but consider my vote to be there in spirit.

@socrates - Are you informed who you roleblocked?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Jaack »

Only scum would benefit from knowing that information today, so I'm going to play that close to my chest for now. (They need to know if I'm a potential excuse or a potential threat)

You hold off on voting for a vote count, but you sound like you planning to vote him regardless of what it turns out to be. Am I correct?[/quote]

The reason I want to know about your role is fto keep you accountible later days. I see no reason why your role is necessarily town (ie I could see a scum cheerleader, or even a trolly third party cheerleader). I could see you as scum being able to cheese a free fake guilty out of it. I could also see your hypothetical scum partners being able to explain away failed role actions without any accountibility.

I agree that if you are town, it only helps scum to know. But if you are scum it benefits town to know as it locks you out of certain scum strategies.

----

No, I'm not planning on voting at the moment because I'm not confident enough to put him in lynch range at this point. While I feel reasonibly confident in him being scum, I'd prefer to get reads on other people before running into a lynch.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 84, bangthemafia wrote: VOTE: Jaaak for the roleblocker question. No need to have asked that question NOW to keep socrates accountable. Mod would answer your question anytime. So it looked attempts at getting towncred.
When I was going over alban's posts (specifically ) and he was all like 'why aren't you questioning alban's claim' the question popped into my head. So I asked him. I yeah I could ask the mod, but my first reaction is to ask the player with the role.

Why is it an issue that I asked it at that moment? The earlier I ask him, the less time scumsocrates would have to gauge which way to claim. Asking it after D1 would be useless.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”